[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makes You Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 739x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 739x738
There's a difference between when a white man with privilege uses his power to rape a woman, and when a black man who has been victimised by societal racism is pushed to the point where he engages in non-consensual relations with a child.
>>
That's because blacks can't swim
>>
>>80072498
Beat me to it
>>
>>80072382
Whites are way less likely to have priors.
>>
Alton sterling was a nigger and he got what he deserved.
>>
>>80072498
/thread
>>
File: Like Tears In Rain Scoob.jpg (23 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
Like Tears In Rain Scoob.jpg
23 KB, 499x430
>>80072382
>White was a contributing member to society
>Black was a contributing member to society
One of these statements are true....
>>
>>80072382
>A white teen is accused of raping a girl
FTFY
>>
>>80072382
He never raped the girl. It was sexual assault if anything. He never penetrated her with his penis.

According to the guy, she consented and they were both drunk.

When both parties are drunk, it could be considered a two-fold sexual assault charge, meaning that they both committed a crime.

I'm not saying that he wasn't guilty of anything. The story has just been stretched to make him appear as a bigger criminal.
>>
>>80072382
Sage
>>
Are you actually trying to suggest that Brock Turner had a positive media experience and this nog isn't being praised?
>>
Now I might just be a bigot,

But I'm fairly certain that someone having a long criminal record means a lot in circumstances pertaining to someone who was committing a crime, resisted arrest and was killed while possessing an illegal firearm.
>>
>>80074628
The mental gymnastics these people can play with themselves is honestly kind of scary. When were his swim times ever posted?
>>
>>80072498

Came here to say this
>>
This never actually happens. People just pretend that's what happens. Nobody talks about his fucking swim times, they just pretend that people are doing that to stir things up.

Just like the picture of the cop who killed Alton holding up guns with a Trump banner on twitter. The caption is "the pictures they don't want you to see!" but it really is the picture that everyone wants you to see.
>>
>>80072382
Yeah the media totally doesn't show pictures of the groid when he was 10 saying how much of a gud church goin boi who was just about to turn his life around until he was gunned down by da eeeevil rayciss wyte policeman
>>
File: gun people.png (204 KB, 555x1158) Image search: [Google]
gun people.png
204 KB, 555x1158
>>
File: 1 POST BY THIS ID.jpg (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1 POST BY THIS ID.jpg
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>80072382
1 POST BY THIS ID
>>
File: brutally executed.png (349 KB, 667x2077) Image search: [Google]
brutally executed.png
349 KB, 667x2077
>>
>>80072382
Alright. Post something good from bignig's past and post something bad from poolboy's past. Prove that you're not just intentionally misrepresenting the facts to create an artificial conflict.
>>
>>80072382
Is the guy who made that made that white boys don't have prior criminal offenses?
>>
>>80072498
FPBP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.