[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next UK prime minister will be a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 1465349154295.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465349154295.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
Michael Gove has been eliminated from the leadership competition to be the next prime minister. The only two candidates left are Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom.

This means that for the first time since Margaret Thatcher, the United Kingdom will have a female Prime Minister.

The current PM, David Cameron announced his resignation after the Brexit referendum resulted in a win for the Leave campaign.
>>
Thatcher was pretty based though. At least we don't have a left leaning commie as our Prime Minister
>>
I'm more pissed off that our next PM will be a Remainer, may as well keep Cameron now that that's the case.

>>80072213
Yep, destroying our industry. So based!
>>
>>80072268
meme
>>
As long as it's not fucking May otherwise we'll all be v&
>>
>>80071428

>female bong PM
>shillary wins US election

What caliber gun does one need to ensure sufficient destruction of brain tissue?
>>
>>80071428
Theresa May will be another neoliberal Thatcher ruining whatever little life prospects for lower class Brits there arw left.
>>
>>80071428
Great! More females in power, just what we need
>>
>>80072213
>Thatcher was pretty based though
Read some Peter Hitchens, you fool
>>
>>80071428
In theory, can the next PM not go through with Brexit? If you elect a remain fag?
>>
>thinking the globalises wouldn't spin brexit to their advantage
>>
>>80072268
free market fixed it.
>>
>>80072627
.38 with wad cutter rounds
>>
>>80071428
You do realise there are going to be elections don't you?
>>
>>80072804
As much as I'd like to, I don't have the time, so why do a good amount of Brits don't like her?
>>
>>80071428
Who cares. Both are pretty redpilled and besides, we've already had a female PM and we're fucking over it. Nobody really gives a shit that they're both women, but everybody does hate Michael Gove.
>>
>>80073241
no it didn't, we still have no industry left thanks to her
>>
>>80073979
we've not had """"""""any industry""""""" since the 60s
>>
>>80073735
It's just some butt hurt Scots that couldn't face that secondary industries such as coal and steel are fated to die out.
>>
>>80072268
One is a remainer, the other option voted for leave.
>>
>>80074139
Yep, Steel is declining so much that we import thousands of tonnes of it a year. What a dying industry that is. And we have millions of tonnes of coal left in our ground that we should be mining right now
>>
>>80072887
Answer my question brit bongs

>In theory, can the next PM not go through with Brexit? If you elect a remain fag?
>>
>>80071428
Why do you care? This isn't the first time so it's not like they're getting into this position because of muh diversity
>>
>>80074328
>Steel is declining so much that we import thousands of tonnes of it a year.

Steel production and Steel use aren't the same thing, our steel industry can't compete with the global steel industry because they can produce and sell it much cheaper than us
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
Who's hoping Theresa May doesn't discover about 4chan?

I'm not ready for the party van lads.
>>
Will she be as evil as Margaret Thatcher?
>>
>>80072887
>>80075620
Yes. They can elect not to instate the process, but it'd be political suicide.
>>
>>80076256
Cool, thanks. So the odds are pretty low? Current PM candidates wouldn't be willing to take one for the Remain team and vote against it?
>>
>>80076524
It's not likely to happen. If they did they'd be martyring themselves for the cause because there's no coming back from betraying the majority like that.
>>
>>80076524
>PM candidates wouldn't be willing to take one for the Remain team and vote against it?
I don't doubt that they will go through with it.
The problem is that many are considering some way of retaining things like free movement from EEA member states in exchange for a trade deal.
>>
>>80077901
I'll miss the free movement desu. I like going to Italy.
>>
>>80078033
You only have to fill out one form to travel you daft cunt, you won't be stopped from travelling unless you are an active terrorist.
>>
>>80079404
Is this where the band name "Daft Punk" comes from? Is daft a British insult? Bong bantz
>>
>>80072887
The current one could too.
>>
File: jft96.jpg (28 KB, 417x428) Image search: [Google]
jft96.jpg
28 KB, 417x428
I am a scouser.
Fuck anyone who says Thatcher was 'based'
My father worked in a coal mine. He lost his job because of her. Then he died of lung cancer because she didn't provide NHS funding for him. Then helost his season ticket with Liverpool because she installed CCTV cameras that caught him fighting Chelsea fans (or Thatcher Blues as they call themselves). Then he got broken arm because she paid for the Chelsea fans to train so they could batter Liverpool fans. Then he had to get a bus to the FA Cup Semi at Hillsborough because he couldn't hail a taxi with his broken arm. Then he had to stay at a Travelodge with a bunch of Nottingham Forest fans because he couldn't afford the hotel the Liverpool lads were at. Then he got attacked at the hotel because he loudly shouted 'FUCK THATCHER' but accidentally said FUCK THOREST and they attacked him. Then he died at Hillsborough because she didn't sell him a ticket outside the ground and he had to sneak in. Then I had to campaign for justice for 25 years. Which meant I have never had a job and have to live on benefits.

RIP Dad, YNWA. JFT96.
>>
>>80071428
You deserve no better.
>>
>>80080032
yepp, also the name comes from guy and bangalter's punk band days, they make an album and some critic roasts them hard, he literally call them "a bunch of daft punk"

they quit punk and embrace the name

a legend was born
>>
>>80084416
>scouser

opinion discarded
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50 KB, 180x191
>>80084416
>I am a scouser.
>>
>>80088881
so close
>>
>>80084416
This is a bait
>>
>>80084416
10/10 bait.
>>
>>80084416
pretty good bait, surprised more burgers haven't fallen for it
>>
>>80084416

>Then he lost his season ticket with Liverpool

My sides
>>
>>80074328
Did you know if we went back to mining coal at the same rate we did during peak production it would run out in less than twenty years
>>
>>80073979
If the unions weren't being cunts we probably would still have our industry...
>>
>>80090141
Nothing to do with unions. Thatcher was a globalist/corporatist tool.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.