[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's fine when WE do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28
File: stormfags.png (107 KB, 1125x1378) Image search: [Google]
stormfags.png
107 KB, 1125x1378
>whites conquere africa and the middle east
>haha yes! whites are clearly superior! white power brothers!

>africans and arabs conquer europe today
>waaaaah this is genocide ;_;

Explain yourselves
>>
>>80067479

>Niggers confirmed for living 200 years behind the civilized world

Sounds about right.
>>
Biological self-preservation and expansion?
Not everything has to be political...
>>
nobody said the vikings were the epitome of white ability
nobodys says that you incredible dumbass
speaking of white culture, hows electricity treatng you?
>>
They still use the railways, hospitals, roads, bridges, schools wtv that we built for them.
>>
>>80067479
the weird thing is, the only reason why white countries still stand today because theyre the champions of liberal values.
looks like anti nationalism always creates great countries.
>>
it's called nationalism
>>>/plebbit/
>>
The only reason niggers and sandniggers are able to conquer us right now is because we are a disarmed people where cultural and genetic suicide is being applauded and instilled into us by the media. If we were fighting on equal footing the niggers would stand ZERO fucking chance.
>>
File: 1409156738008.jpg (47 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1409156738008.jpg
47 KB, 500x417
>>80067479
Civilization.
>>
>>80068242
If people are dumb enough to be disarmed as you put it then they deserve to be conquered.

Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>80067761
Europeans were living thousands of years behind Asians and North Africans (Egypt and Babylon)
>>
Thank's for pointing out the hypocrisy.
>>
>>80067479
Well yea, any race seeing their own getting rubbed our would react like that and obviously we'd be ok with ours dishing it out.

Thats just natures way mane, being a burrito American I'd rather we all came together under nationalism but I can see where the whites in this board are coming from.
>>
>>80068367

Coming from the UK, that's funny. Either you're an Ahmed or an SJW waiting for the death of the white race.
>>
>>80068382
Not an argument
>>
>>80068125
No, white countries still stand because they have overwhelming military and technological prowess. Values are irrelevant.
>>
>>80068242
> If we were fighting on equal footing
the fuck... you can get the weapons and the bombs these people got just the same.
you're just pussies that's all. not a single bit of dignity left in you. so fucking scared of being hurt. fantasize all summer about how you're an anime character slicing off heads of refugees.

fucking pathetic.
>>
>>80068534
Not an argument
>>
>>80067479

Using your same premises

>this is racism, and imperialism and colonialism and bad

>this is perfectly tolerant and diverse, I cant see why anyone would have a problem with this, you must be racist

Of course you could take the view that the domination of any culture by any other culture is a bad thing, or that they's no problem either way, but you appear to have intentionally ignored these ideas.
>>
>>80067479
Leave the shitposting to the Aussies, bong. You're not very good at it.
>>
>>80068534
yes we are. i enjoyed the brussels attacks kuffar
>>
>>80068657
russia has more firepower than the entire of europe combined
how did it wound up being a shithole?
>>
>>80068125
>"the only reason why white countries still stand today because theyre the champions of liberal values."

Try being liberal at any time before the industrial revolution and see where that gets you.
>>
Whites colonizing the world = the world becomes better
>>
>>80068096
The ones that still function they do.

They let most of the infrastructure left behind by Europeans crumble.
>>
>>80068702
No I agree with the latter actually.

Domination of a culture through violence and terrorism is wrong no matter who does it.

I just find it ironic that whites complain about immigration in Europe when they have genocided native americans, aborigines and others and still occupy their land to this day.

If all the whites in the world went back to Europe they might have a point.
>>
>>80068720

So did I because the majority killed were either muslims or EU employees working on allowing more immigration. The right won that day. Twice.
>>
File: antiracist vikings2.jpg (396 KB, 1114x1799) Image search: [Google]
antiracist vikings2.jpg
396 KB, 1114x1799
>>80067479
>>
>>80067479
If Africans and Arabs went to war with us and won fair and square and conquered us then thats tough shit.

As far as I remember though, African Kings weren't importing millions of whites into their nation on purpose and then giving them welfare and allowing them to run rampage over their civilisation though in the name of tolerance.
>>
>>80068992
>industrial revolution
when the fuck was that? thats reaching cunt.
>>
>>80067479
t. Tyrone Abdi
>>
>>80068720
Indeed.

Saleel al sawarim brother!
>>
>>80067479
No one rapes nigger women though because no one likes black women.
>>
>>80067479
>Explain yourselves
Africa and the Middle-East fought back, we're not allowed to.
>>
>>80068534

If there is one race that deserves to be wiped out it's white people. Just look at your history. Honestly...you all have it coming so bad.
>>
>>80068125
They only embraced anti-nationalism after they become strong and successful nations.
>>
>>80068382
'North Africans' by which you mean other white people.

Its already been established that nearly all Europeans share one Egyptian Pharoes genes.
>>
>>80067479
Because there were wars fought over Africa, the Middle East, India, and China. Armies of men willing to die for their cultural dominance through the oldest political action in existence. It was honorable and shaped history in a clear and decisive way.

Muslim "conquest" of Europe today is entirely self imposed, where Globalists looking to make money on cheap labor convince a generation of emotional children who happen to be old enough to vote that, actually, national borders, wanting your culture to survive at all, and even egalitarian meritocracy are all racist and anything less than letting in as many people from OBJECTIVELY inferior parts of the world can only have good consequences, despite the opposite being true and fucking obvious.

I'd rather lose a war than be denied a chance to fight by my own leaders.
>>
>>80069228

t.Tyrone
>>
File: 1467728887907.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
1467728887907.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>80067479
>>
>>80069071
if europeans didnt fell for the colonization meme their world wouldve been a better place
>>
>>80069229
those who continue become shitholes like russia and poland... and ukraine, belarus, china, etc.

thank god usa have free speech
>>
>>80069074
nice damage control.

>>80069161
nice try kuffar. you are OP and you posted an image. and images are haram.

no muslim posts images
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 276x213) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 276x213
>>80069071
The whites complaining about immigrants today were the ones that did the conquests? I had no idea.
Also, your original yet flawed argument has a flip side to it.

"Minorities always resisted as much as they could against white invaders. Then they get mad when whites resist them when they become the new invaders."
>>
>>80067479
Nobody but manchild memers like vikings though.
>>
>>80067479
Vikings aside
>Whites conquer Africa and the Middle East

They still reap the benefits today

>Africans and Arabs conquer Europe today

No good can come of this
>>
>>80068293
>that image
its like the the turn of the century version of 'really makes you think' posting
>>
>>80069071
It's not about what's right and wrong, it's about what you can accomplish when you've convinced the population that they're always right, never wrong, and that they deserve to steal everything everyone else has built. You can be a great empire or a lowly shitskin and still find yourself wreaking havoc on everyone else simply because your population has united under that incredibly deluded but powerful belief. This is why shit like religion is so based and important even though it clearly makes no actual sense - if everyone just gets together and believes, they'll be much more effective at going out and accomplishing what they believe is inevitably their destiny.
>>
>>80069759
You are right brother.

I have given myself forty lashes as punishment for my sins.

May Allah forgive me.
>>
>>80069071
>they have genocided native americans

why do you talk about subjects you know nothing about?

genocide is the inentional mass murder of a group of people, whites didn't do that to native americans, we had strong alliances with many native american tribes and went to battle side by side against the French. The reason so few exist today is mainly down to unintentional death by disease.

When the black plague came over from central america to europe was that central americans committing genocide on europe?

fucking retard
>>
>>80067479
When did my country conquer africa or the middle east? Why should my country suffer the consequences you try to justify with this "argument"?
>>
>>80069651
You listed all nations that embraced left-wing ideas, the main idea being communism. Communism turns nations into shit holes.
>>
>>80069848
Whites are resisting the invasion.

Except the modern white man's idea of "resistance" consists of posting racist cartoons on a chinese cartoon board.

That'll show Ahmed and Bilal!
>>
>>80069869
this, fucking snowniggers
>>
>>80070066
the colonies gave blankets laced with smallpox to the friendly tribes to clear them from an area they want to live on.
>>
>>80070066
Where are the native americans today?

They were all but wiped out. Whether it was intentional and methodical isn't the point.
>>
>>80070116
those shitholes hates liberal ideas. anti lgbt, anti semitism, outright racism are completely accepted in their culture.

putin said, "there are no homos in russia."

how the flying fuck are these nations leftist?
>>
>>80068125
They became great on the back of nationalism and are now turning shit since rejecting it.

Nationalism lead to the boom in human civilisation that has seen us come further in the last 2000 years than the rest of human existance since the first homo erectus 2 million years ago.

>>80069651
>russia
National identity wiped out by communism

>poland

>ukraine

>belarus

>china
>>
File: image.gif (19 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 120x120
>>80067479
Genocide only applies to people.
>>
It's not like Vikings weren't already cucked by the expansion of Christianity.
>>
File: monacoapproves.gif (121 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
monacoapproves.gif
121 KB, 320x240
>there are people on /pol/ who unironically believe Poland is /pol/and in reality
>>
>>80067479
>We gave them rule of law, infrastructure and civilisation

>They are giving us rape and falafel
Pretty shitty exchange.
>>
>>80068125
What an asinine post. White countries are developed nations today because of the massive technological and societal leaps they took ahead of everyone else, which was all done in the age of nationalism.
>>
>>80070587
nationalism killed sparta, athens and all the old democratic empires through wars and conflict.

not a single western world thats not a shithole that still stands today are nationalistic.

all of them preach liberal values and commits to free speech.
>>
>>80067479
I hate neo-paganism and think its retarded, Vikings hampered civilisation in many ways by destroying literature and wealth.

However credit where it is due, for the majority of the medieval period they were the best and most advanced boat makers in the world, pioneering naval technology. They also had one of the most civilised systems of law for the era, the danelaw which laid the foundations for modern British system of law which is the bestand most commonly used in the world.
>>
>>80070912
niggers throughout their entire history and their massive continental population didnt even come close to these achievements with no sea worth boat larger than a fucking canoe a primitave tribal governments
>>
>>80067479

>Conquering and not not wanting to be conquered

This is normal.
>>
>>80070834
same goes with russia. why havent you visited their nation recently?

nationalism only brings despair and suffering to the people while being conivnced by the gov everything is all right.

you dont like anti nationalist countries, kindly fuck off to countries with nationalists
>>
>>80070851
>nationalism killed sparta, athens and all the old democratic empires through wars and conflict.

The fall of the greek nation states was not nationalism kek, in fact if nationalism HAD existed they would not have been fighting among one another.

Nationalism was the reason for the Greek rebellion against the Ottomans winning their country back, patriotism for the Greek nation that had never even before existed. WIthout nationalism Modern Greece would be Turkey.
>>
>>80071273
>unironically using russia as an example

kek, just kek. not like they just spend the better part of a century being completely ideologically opposed to nationalism and are still dealing with the fallout from that period (as is the entirety of eastern europe)

youre not even worth responding to any more with that example
>>
File: 596464.png (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
596464.png
11 KB, 320x320
>>80069146
>thats reaching
No it's not.
By the time the industrial revolution happened in the 19th century, Europeans were already the most powerful globally. They had litterally 200 to 300 years of empire building behind them, with a growing trend since the Crusades.

The meaning of "liberal" is context-dependent though.
Europe have been liberal several times at different points of its history.
>>
>>80071273
>same goes with russia. why havent you visited their nation recently?

Because they rejected nationalism for communism and now their identity is eradicated and their nation is a shitehole.

>you dont like anti nationalist countries

No, I dont like anti-nationalism ideology.

Anti-nationalist countries like mine, Britain, is still riding on the wealth and success it generated whilest it was nationalist, when this is depleted it will become a shitehole like Ukraine and the nationalists will re-emerge to try and rebuild it.
>>
>>80067479
I don't care as much about the niggers being niggers as I do our own people betraying us and making this happen. If niggers just straight up tried to conquer white civilization, they would just be exterminated like insects. It's traitors within our own nations that are working to give our civilization away for free, they are the real enemy.
>>
>>80068125
No, they became strong nations first, then shitskins decided to pitch up and start to fuck things up
>>
History repeats itself. Good times breed weak people. Weak people create tough times. Tough times breed strong people. Strong people create good times.

The Western world's success brought good times and these lazy, weak lefties and liberals are the result. Now we have to prepare for the tough times and become strong people.
>>
>>80069261
>North Africans are white
You gotta go back raj

>Its already been established that nearly all Europeans share one Egyptian Pharoes genes.
Yeah during the Ptolemaic dynasty when they were Greek you moronic waste of sperm
>>
>>80072021
The funny thing is... You wouldn't even have niggers in America if you hadn't imported them as slaves.

You can't really blame them for being angry about the whole ordeal.
>>
>>80072509
>North Africans are white

>quoting something I didnt say

North Africans WERE white before arabic / berber conquest

Do you think Hannibal and Cleopatra were ahmed akbar looking fucks?

The spawn of civilisation, Babylon (modern iraq) were not retarded arabs m8
>>
>>80072497
Strong people like you amirite?
>>
>>80067479
Just because something was acceptable in the past doesn't mean it is today
>>
>>80072719
>become

lrn2comprehend
>>
>>80067479
>It's fine when WE do it
Of course! Because when we rape, murder, and pillage, we leave universities, thriving economy, and better way of life.

When niggers do it, they turn it into Detroit, Liberia, and Zimbabwe.

Checkmate.
>>
File: SHAKE.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
SHAKE.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>>80068878
>Communism
>>
>>80072701
Ayo ayo ayo... hol up hol up hol up

Iz you sayin' that...

We WEREN'T kangs n shiet?
>>
File: Suprise.png (472 KB, 1028x752) Image search: [Google]
Suprise.png
472 KB, 1028x752
>>80072616
>you

>roleplaying as countries
>>
>>80072189
the shitskins are bad people because they're nationalists themselves
turkish immigrants despise the german flag and prefers to wave their flag instead to show their pride as a turk national.

you're no better than these parasites if you're a nationalist yourself.
>>
>>80072908
So you're a weak pussy then. That's what I thought.
>>
File: 1411019277616.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411019277616.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>80072701
>Do you think Hannibal and Cleopatra were ahmed akbar looking fucks?
>Hannibal
>Carthaginian
>Phoenician
>Semite Near-East

You tell me.
>>
>>80073073
You do. You even raped your houseniggers, also ameriniggers have white dna
>>
File: 1467740947810.jpg (29 KB, 506x615) Image search: [Google]
1467740947810.jpg
29 KB, 506x615
>>80067479
Actually i think i see the point of this.

Greece=> Rome => Celt Europe =>Black europe =>Murica =>China =>Russia =>Mexico =>Europe =>Africa =>Antartica =>Bolivia => Zimbabwe => Sealand

Everyone will try to claim Greek and Roman cultural advancement as theirs
>>
File: DID THEY.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
DID THEY.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>80070176
Right wing death squads when?
>>
>>80067479

We brought civilization, they bring barbarism.
>>
File: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1001 KB, 1027x834) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Map of Europe.png
1001 KB, 1027x834
>>80072701
>HURR IF U NOT ARAB AN FROM MIDDLE EAST THEN U WOITE

>Berber conquest
Jesus christ.

Are modern day morocans white then? Because they didn't mix with the arabs you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80067479

Niggers and arabs could not even begin to do what they are doing today in the West if they weren't being paid for. The west is fucking itself
>>
File: ALL A CYCLE.jpg (82 KB, 719x624) Image search: [Google]
ALL A CYCLE.jpg
82 KB, 719x624
>>80072497
>>
>it's fine when we do it in title
yeah right, ahmed
>>
File: 1367121850729.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1367121850729.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>80069099

>This delusional
>Somehow forgets about Russia, largest collection of fucked up bird shit skinned retards

B-B-BUT MUH WHITE SKIN SUPERIORITY
>>
>>80068382
>Europeans were living thousands of years behind Asians
h\hahahahaaaaaaahahahahhahaaaaaaa
>>
>>80067479
Yeah. Except when we did so, their leaders did not tell them to spread their legs and accept the european enrichement.
>>
>>80073850

>gets rekt so hard can't even fucking type
>>
>>80073398
it already happen
just look at the trolls in fb and twitter and all the doxxing /pol/ does in leftist sites
what fear mongering wow so much lives lost.
>>
File: WE WUZ HANNIBALS N SHIET.jpg (725 KB, 1588x1256) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ HANNIBALS N SHIET.jpg
725 KB, 1588x1256
>>80073268
Haha fuck you got me man good one

>>80073469
>let me post this modern map of current genetic distribution to disprove your argument about 2k+ years ago
>>
>>80067479
>thinking /pol/ is one person
>>
>>80073645
>posting chechen shitskins
>>
>>80067479
We just want niggers to go back to Apefrica and rapefugees to go back to the desert. Leave us alone. We're not the globalists who brought you here. You wuz kangs ok? Just go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>80073850
Well... yeah... they were and in many ways they still are.

Pretty sure Japan and South Korea are the most developped countries in the world.

>>80073719
Yeah you got me kuffar.

Al hamdoulilah.
>>
>>80067479
They literally would never have been brought it if not for kikes in office.

Everyone knows whites are better at everything than brown people. Asians would be the only threat in legitimate war.
>>
File: 1467744882216.png (1 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1467744882216.png
1 KB, 244x226
>>80074143
Do you having reading problems?
>>
>>80067761
Literally 2016 the argument
>>
>>80074560
Dunno m8.

Brown people are better at cucking white guys and satisfying white women though.
>>
File: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (106 KB, 815x522) Image search: [Google]
Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg
106 KB, 815x522
>>80074515
Yes we whites are the worst. Islamic inbreeding is the best. Go back to Pakistan. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
>>
>>80069099
why is haiti in there man
>>
File: t1larg.morocco.feb20.gi.afp.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.morocco.feb20.gi.afp.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
>>80074143
The vast majority of Morocans didn't mix with Arabs (See the map)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZlo0WZ_iU
>>
File: 1islam.jpg (39 KB, 700x385) Image search: [Google]
1islam.jpg
39 KB, 700x385
>>80074107
If Shillary gets elected there won't be any government death squads against every Rapist/Murderer Ahmed that lands over here because "muh rapefugees".
>>
>>80074774
Wow that's quite a hurtful and bigotted comment.

I think you need a time out to think about what you just said young man.
>>
>>80075043
I'm serious go back to whatever enlightened scientifically advanced Islamic paradise your parents came from.
>>
>>80074951
The only reason morrocans even resemble humans is because of their intermixing in iberia, read the diaries of Leonese commanders etc describing these people before the Islamic conquest of Iberia, quite funny
>>
>>80074107
>/pol/
>a bunch of keyboard warriors and script kiddies explain how to wage a "race war" without leaving the comfort of their rooms.

You guys are truly the pride of the white race.
>>
>>80067479
>conquer
HAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good one m80
>>
>>80075219
No
>>
>>80075219
he'd rather stay in a nation that welcomes liberty rather than going back to a nationalistic shithole that'll hang you for voting against the opposition.
>>
>>80070587
nationalism what was started the decline. you know, world wars and shieet
>>
>>80075420
The only war you know is when you're in line for your welfare cheque, Ahmad. Once we stop paying your bills you will have to go back, and so will your cousins.
>>
File: oct-21-jeremy-kyle-teeth.jpg (29 KB, 374x243) Image search: [Google]
oct-21-jeremy-kyle-teeth.jpg
29 KB, 374x243
>>80075302
The E3b gene is Greek and North African not Iberian.
>>
File: 1461529491548.jpg (48 KB, 312x500) Image search: [Google]
1461529491548.jpg
48 KB, 312x500
>>80067479
i really dont understand this argument

it is ok for the stronger to conquer the weaker

i am not angry at all the others
its normal that everyone wants the best for himself and his family

i am angry at the cucks who call them self politican and all other who accept getting raided and dont fight back/do anythign against it

first you secure the life of your family
if this is achieved you help your friends
if this is achieved you help your region
if this is achieved you help your ethnicity
if this is achieved you help your continent
if this is achieved you help all the others

but you DONT LET YOUR FAMILY SUFFER TO HELP SOME PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
>>
File: 2muchallah.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
2muchallah.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>80075697
Germany when did you start putting the soda cap back on the rapefugees? I'm half German I can grasp a faint whiff of power level from your post.
>>
>>80073850
germanics didnt even have civilisation until they became romans and then formed their own kingdoms in 700ad
at that point china was at the height of cultural and technological development and nearly developed industrialisation
so yes roughly a millenia behind at that point
>>
>>80068720
Yessss! Feel the hatred flowwww within you!
Race war when?
>>
File: 1467740152434.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1467740152434.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>80076210
Rome didn't have civilisation before Greece
Greece didn't have civilisation before Egypt
Egypt didn't have civilisation before Sumer

It doesn't matter
It doesn't matter at all
>>
>>80076092
i am 50 % slav 50 % wolga germans, so probably more german than most 'real german'

we 'deutsch russen' see all the bullshit from both sides so pretty much most are based and see the hypocricity from both sides (atm the media from the west is more shilling)

some guys from a deutsch-russen organisation went to cirmea to organise a back settling deal, i hope this works out and as soon as i have my engineering degree im gonna fuck of from here if it continues like this
>>
>>80067479
>Japan bombed America in Pearl Harbor
>When America attacked them back, the Japanese actually fought back!

Wow the Japanese are such hypocrites I can't believe it.
>>
>>80067479
You do realize everyone was a violent psycho back years right, it was a free for all, blacks killed whites, whites to blacks everyone history is washed down shouldn't be taught anymore it creates terrorism and violent acts.

Tildr: history was a free for all even in slavery back years black sold eachother
>>
>>80074515
Not really. We only see the big cities. Most of Japan is farmer villages filled with old people. Not sure about SK, but I've heard much of the same about it too.
>>
>>80073243
>be in own country
>be nationalist
>apparently a parasite

You're a fucking joke.

You don't even know what nationalism is do you ?
>>
>>80070307
thats a myth, look it up
>https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/176cz0/was_the_myth_created_in_the_40s_about_white_man/
>>
>>80067479
Didn't Vikings contribute to navigation, ship building and trade?

How does one see looting niggers as the same?
>>
>>80070293
>>80078737
sorry meant to reply to malaysia
>>
>>80069099
>Somolia
>>
>being impressed by vikings
edgy kids do this
a proper white person is impressed by Greek, Roman and Christian culture
>>
>>80076236
race war with whom? keyboards?
even the skinheads are fucking scared of the pakis. go fucking dream of your race war, it never happened in rhodesia it wont happen anywhere.
>>
>>80078105
the nationalistic immigrants are parasites to the nation. like the mexicans in your country that flies their flags instead of dealing with the fact they're in someone else's soil.
>>
>>80081012
have you ever interacted with a paki? They're like 3 feet tall
>>
File: images (1).png (23 KB, 589x250) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
23 KB, 589x250
>>80067479
Nobody want to be genocided, but everyone want to genocide others
>>
>>80081312
Flag waving should be banned. When will the world stop being proud of your nation and race and become proud earthlings instead?
If everyone is taught to love the earth and all humans we could've explored the entire galaxy by now.
>>
>>80067479
Well we are superior, the only reason Arabs and niggers have any power now is because we have too many soft hearted people and white guilt is rampant in our people.

Don't worry, they'll learn before we are past the point of no return.
>>
>>80067479

being allowed to by an indisious force

it is proof of superior European civilization... no need for Nazism desu

also comparing Vikings to nignogs is dumb
>>
>>80067479
yeah arab were nice people during viking times
>>
>>80081422
so why are you scared of them? big man like you should be able to handle 10 pakis armed with knives.
>>
>>80067479
africans and arabs """""""""""""conquer"""""""""""""
0/10
breeding like a parasite while begging for mercy is not conquering anything.
>>
>>80067479
>human beings are tribal
Whoda thunk it
>>
>>80081842
>so why are you scared of them?
I'm not
>big man like you should be able to handle 10 pakis armed with knives.
I'm sure they're knives will be effective when I shoot them
>>
>>80072701
Hannibal was from Carthage. Literally semits.

Cleopatra was greek.

Also, the arab replacement is a myth. When the arabs conquered they only let some soldiers in important regions and converted the natives to islam through Jyzia or force(if possible).

The arabian peninsula didnt had resources to feed enough people to replace North Africa and ME at the same time
>>
>>80082102
oh, you were talking about fighting pakis in USA
in britain you cant bring your guns there.
say, arent you scared of the blacks as well? why are you so scared of the thugs like crips and bloods?
pretty sure a big man like you can handle 10 niggers armed with glocks pointed sideways.
>>
>>80076527
Grrmanics trully developed very late though.

Their started to be civilized only in Middle Ages
>>
>>80073850
You were? China was so above you they didn't want to touch you because they saw you the same way we now see niggers. They eventually got fucked because they got arrogant enough to assume that they no longer need to push for technological improvements and focused on philosophy instead; big mistake. From about 1400-1500's germanic countries and great britain closed an at least 500 year gap on the chinese and began officially being ahead with the advancement of trigonometry into more practical uses as well as globes and more accurate guns while china still used parch maps and old cannons.

I'm not going to deny that white people have been ahead for the last 300 years, but before that you guys were pretty god damn barbaric cumskin niggers. Good job. You have come a long way.
>>
>>80082752
See, in the real world someone non-retarded wouldn't be in a situation where ten niggers had guns drawn aiming at him. Your little scenarios you are making up in your mind to prove your point are about as dumb as you are.
>>
>>80067761
I MEAN COME ON GUYS IT'S 2016
>>
>>80082752
>say, arent you scared of the blacks as well?
not at all m8
>why are you so scared of the thugs like crips and bloods?
niggers and their gangs largely murder each other (see Chicago and Detroit)
>pretty sure a big man like you can handle 10 niggers armed with glocks pointed sideways.
I'm not poor, so I don't live around niggers.
>>
>>80067479
Cause nigs aren't people duh
>>
>>80067479
We can't play by the same rules as they can
>>
>>80067479
It's all about looks.

It's easy to respect a 6'5 blue eyed blonde, but kinda hard to respect a subhuman monkey. The rest does not really matter.
>>
>>80083679
my point shows what fucking pussies whites are.
like fucking seriously, a million niggers with guns is able to take down a country with 80 million whites. whites are such big fucking pussies the only blacks youll kill are the ones old and unarmed like the ones in charleston

big fucking pussies, you whites are the beautiful ones in this overpopulated world, so fucking fragile. so weak, so very pathetic. the internet is the only place left where you can boast what big men you are.
>>
>>80083804
now that's just cowardly. when the playing field's equal you ran away and goes back into your cuckshed.

jesus you whites are so fucking pathetic. like the south africans and rhodesians, the reason why they lost those nations are because the whites are so fucking scared of being hurt and wants to run away from the violence.

no wonder ive lost respect for you all.
>>
File: reeee.png (57 KB, 209x246) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
57 KB, 209x246
>>80067479

>NATO and friends decide to nation build in the Middle East for decades
> billions of casualties
>I-it's fine when we do it
>>
>>80067479
Barring the fact that rape and murder happens much less in homogeneous white countries, it's totally a natural reaction to want to kill outsiders who wish harm and conquest on your nation and women, unless you are a cuck that is.
>>
File: Language Families World Map.png (39 KB, 1324x650) Image search: [Google]
Language Families World Map.png
39 KB, 1324x650
The worst thing to ever happen to Europe was discovering the Americas. The massive resource gult gave us the power to conquer the world, and upset the balance of wealth and power permanently in our favor, but where has that gotten us? We're so wealthy we've forgotten who we are; our new generations are so satiated they have no drive to succeed, they vote in wave upon wave of shitskins because they believe their wealth is criminal, and because they have so much of it they think they're untouchable anyway. Not to mention they don't give a good god-damn about their own culture; they've never had to defend it from outside forces and so it's been left to rot. And as a Burger, I can attest that America is the fucking worst - There is nothing traditional or rooted here, we have no concept of history or blood-and-soil, and we've exported that vacuous cultural attitude to Europe too. We've sown the shit, and now we're reaping the shitstorm.
>>
>>80067479
They colonized these areas and built infrastructures and cities there.

They aren't conquering anything. They were let into the country by cucked governments that believe in "diversity" and multiculturalism.

Also the "Vikings were overly violent barbarians" is just a meme made up by Christians that hated them for being pagans.
>>
>>80070794
Underrated
>>
>>80075420
every year, people who try to dismiss the internet so easily get proven wrong

how do you explain africa and indias standard of living going up, despite being "horribly conquered"

how do you explain white peoples standard of living NOT rising even though according to your OP the sam conditions are met?
>>
>>80069146

>the onset of modern technology and production is irrelevant

t. I don't understand politics or history
>>
>>80086742
We tend to be law abiding. This doesn't make us pussies, it's just poor leadership. It'd be hard to keep complex western society peaceful if we were a bunch of niggers. Are you the same malaysian that started the awoo shilling a few months back?
>>
hahaha, rekt
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.