[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based greatest ally! http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-17-52-22.png (570 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-17-52-22.png
570 KB, 1080x1920
Based greatest ally!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261954/how-american-soldiers-used-pigs-blood-and-corpses-daniel-greenfield
>>
You can't hurt the feelings of your enemy when you kill them! It's 2016!
PS if you kill your enemy, they win.
>>
>>80067445
Thats fucking based, I wish we could've done that in Iraq of Trashcanistan
>>
>(((David Greenfield)))
>copy pastes an old fucking chain email that he would know is bullshit with a quick google
>FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an online conservative political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center
>>
>>80067445
What would happen if all US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan wore pig costumes instead of camo uniforms?
>>
>>80068469
This is true. If you kill your enemies, they win. But we don't want the muslims to lose, so let's help them win as hard as possible. Ensure that nobody questions their absolute victory.
>>
>>80068762
>Thats fucking based
No, it's barbaric.
>>
>>80069372
>flag

Checks out
>>
>>80069685
Are you proud of being a warmongering psychopath? Do you think it's O.K. for your government to drone strike innocent women and children in the middle-east? You disgust me.
>>
>>80067445
muslim terrorists drink alcohol and smoke pot. If they are at jihad the rules do not count for them. So why should they be afraid of pigs ? Thats hilarious.
>>
>>80069882
Yes and yes. Weak should fear strong.
>>
>>80069981
Hell yeah Ruskie
>>
>>80069882
>Are you proud of being a warmongering psychopath?
You are proud of being a cultural suicidal lunatic?

>Do you think it's O.K. for your government to drone strike innocent women and children in the middle-east?
Price of freedom.

>You disgust me.
Your country disgusts the rest of the world. Your opinion is quite void.
>>
>>80069882
""""""""""""""""""""""innocent"""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>80069882
>t. Sven Cucksson
>>
File: WE.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
>>80069372
You have to go back, Ahmed.
>>
>a Shillman Journalism Fellow
>>
>>80068797
>A Shillman Journalism fellow
>>
>>80069981
>>80070168
>>80070603
>>80070651
>>80070685
Wow you people are so cool. Let me guess, you sit in your mother's basement and play Call of Duty all day? You'll grow up once you've seen real combat, real corpses.
>>
>>80071420
>You'll grow up once you've seen real combat, real corpses.
I can't wait
>>
>>80069882
We didn't drone strike enough of them.
>>
File: 1467039588770.webm (3 MB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1467039588770.webm
3 MB, 640x356
>>80069372
>it's barbaric
>>
>>80069882
have u tried to enter beluchistan once ? Its not even possible with a local guy or not even possible for local people. Who do you think lives there ? Innocent people? No. The government has no fault that terrorists raise their kids in a war zone.
>>
>>80071727
Women and children are innocent (and most men). There's no justification for drone striking them. It's repulsive.
>>80071473
>>80071512
>>80071695
No wonder people don't want to associate themselves with right-wingers. You have no empathy. Soulless husks.
>>
>>80072452
i think its suspicious that people who have been offered new homes and education and money to leave a warzone refuse to leave it.
So tell me, without emotion, without empathy, just with pure rationality, what you gonna do. Kill a guy who could plan an attack where maybe hundred or even thousand people die but you also have to kill his kids, which he brought in this situation cause he knew if you will find him, you will also kill them, or let him and his kids live and maybe be responsible for the deaths of another thousand innocent people.

You have never been in places like pakistan iraq or jemen or something like this. Even people there think like this.
>>
>>80067445
well we kinda own you guys
>>
>>80072452
I've seen combat. I've seen corpses. I have a soul and empathy. The first is why I like the pig-blood strategy. The second is why I wish the pig-blood approach on Mudshits. And the third is why I'm enthusiastic about the Middle East getting bombed. You're next, al-Swedi. Oink, oink, oink.
>>
File: only death.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
only death.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>80072452
welcome to the reality of Human nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wMWYjsWclE
>>
>>80072927
if you have seen combat and you have seen corpse, you would know that the people who cause this things give a fuck about pigs or blood of pigs.
>>
>>80072452
>No wonder people don't want to associate themselves with [radical muslims]. You have no empathy. Soulless husks.

https://www.zerocensorship.com/r/isis/propaganda

Yep let's just saw people's heads off and dip them in acid abloo bloo bloo why'd you bomb me all we did was rape and murder people.
>>
>>80073159
Maybe not. But their followers would. And sending the guilty the fuck to Hell sends the exact message that this war needs.
>>
>>80067445
That is just a myth
>>
>>80073518
which followers ? The 0815 followers of islam who make the biggest part of victims of terrorists or the followers of the terrorists who dont give a fuck about the rules of islam ?
I dont get your message. What do you want to say
>>
>>80074724
Okay. The message would simply be "We're on to you asshats", but the obvious problem in explaining it to you is that apparently you aren't on to them. Read the Quran, familiarise yourself with the concept of Taqqiya and pay close attention how your basic Muslims will behave with the next terrorist attack, then make a thread if you still need help.
>>
>>80075222
i have been to a lot of muslim countries and the problem is that most muslims know their religion. They practice their religion like they want. For example in Pakistan, they want that women wear a hijab but they have no problem to have sex before marriage. Or the muslims in Marocco who smoke pot on a daily basis. Or the muslims in Iran who drink alcohol or the muslims in Oman who allow transgender people or once again the Iran who is the country with the most gender changing operations after thailand.
>>
>>80075222
So by that logic all non-terrorist muslims are just practicing taqqiya?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.