[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ More like Stormfront.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
I thought this board was a place to discuss issues intelligently but what do I find? I board full of Hitler Youths all grown up. You're all nothing but a but bunch of ignorant racists that can't be taken seriously in no way shape or form. Who raised you pathetic specimens and why didn't your poor excuse for mothers just swallow you?
>>
>>80067002
>it appears that the memes have overwhelmed him goys
good, we didn't want you anyway.
>>
>>80067002
>using the word "racist" unironically
I hope you know that no one will take you serious if you do this.
>>
good post, really made me think
>>
>>80067002

This is not a Neo-Nazi board. This is a board where anyone can share their opinion, even you.
>>
>>80067002
you forgot the hypocrites.
>>
>>80067002

the /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
File: 1467832038905.jpg (50 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467832038905.jpg
50 KB, 785x757
When will it hit him that it's only satire
>>
>>80071376

Not a Neo Nazi board? Honestly...what board are you looking at?
>>
>>80073331

Satire? You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.
>>
>>80067002
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect
>>
>>80073331
>/pol/ is satire
i luv dis maymay
>>
After years of jews making us balding, overweight betas we've had enough and are standing up against women not wanting to touch us
>>
>>80067002
my mom is way more racist than i am
so are my sisters
you are barking up the wrong tree anon
>>
File: 1466774218540.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1466774218540.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
I know pol is satire is satire but I thought he would fuck off. Man this guys IQ must be above 83
>>
>>80073431

But it's true. If this were really a Neo-Nazi board then people who are pro-equality, pro-Jew, Zionist, communist, etc etc etc would not be posting here.

Look around. Nobody gets banned for sharing their opinion, no matter how unpopular or inflammatory that opinion may be. We have a sizable contingent of Israeli posters, Asian and African nationals, people of every description post here, communists, ancaps, libertarians... you name it. Some of those people are Nazis, sure, but the main identifying characteristic of this board is that it tolerates all opinions. Hence the title - Politically Incorrect.

There's no guarantee that anyone will agree with your opinion if you post it, but you're allowed to post it all the same. The board itself is politically neutral
>>
>>80073694
/pol/ is a clever satire.

2Clever4U
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.