[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How *truly* realistic is it that Trump will win? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
How *truly* realistic is it that Trump will win?

Let's be as honest with ourselves as possible.

I was undecided until just yesterday. Then I went and googled around and saw the polls, percentages and other general statistics. It doesn't look good, fellas. This could be the jew tactics that are surpressing the Trump supporters' prevalence, and I'd like to think that's the case. I'd also like to think that the ~8% undecideds are butthurt republicans who wanted a different nominee.

Convince me, guys. Why woll Trump win? How is it even possible with all the jew and feminazi propaganda?
>>
>>80065323
He will go full cuck around August and begin pandering hardcore to women and niggers.
>>
>>80065323
I don't like either trump or hillary but I'd rather want trump to win.

polls right now aren't very good, either could win honestly...

wait until the hillary vs trump debate, that will show who is on top.
>>
>>80065492
Why is that?
>>
>>80065764
Also depends a lot on which VP candidates are chosen. If Trump is smart about who he chooses, things could sway in his direction easily.
>>
File: 1447120744655.jpg (2 MB, 2478x1421) Image search: [Google]
1447120744655.jpg
2 MB, 2478x1421
keep in mind we still haven't had the convention for either party. technically we are still in the primary season, hence why you see the word "presumptive" being thrown around a lot.
the fireworks will start here in a few weeks.
>>
>>80065807
Can't win the election with only the white man's votes.
>>
>>80065323

How *truly* realistic is it that Brexit will win?

Let's be as honest with ourselves as possible.

I was undecided until just yesterday. Then I went and googled around and saw the polls, percentages and other general statistics. It doesn't look good, fellas. This could be the jew tactics that are suppressing the Brexit supporters' prevalence, and I'd like to think that's the case.

Convince me, guys. Why will Brexit win? How is it even possible with all the jew and feminazi propaganda?
>>
At first when I didn't know much about either Trump or Hillary, I would've liked Trump to win, because I thought that he was the stereotypical retarded billionaire who inherited his daddys money and so I thought he'd ruin the US. After /pol/ had redpilled me on Hillary, I became a shill. Wanna see how more shit can the US get.

Glad I'm getting my way
>>
>>80067041
Or how about minding your own fuckin' country's business? You must be suffering immensely to be that bitter.
>>
He has almost no chance. 55% of the population say they won't vote for him under any circumstances. His only hope is that Hillary becomes so tarnished that a lot of her votes go to a third party candidate.
>>
>>80067041

What country is that? *moves his cursor* Oh, it's Lithuania.
>>
>>80067512
Silly burger responding to literally Irrelevant: The Country
>>
>>80067041
Also this. I don't care anymore. I want to see the US fall to pieces, i want these fucking liberal cowards to get what they voted for
>>
>>80068261
Do you know what literally means, dirty Lithuanian? njoyur3rdworld
>>
>>80065764
Why does everybody say wait for the debate?

People's minds are already made up and will just say that their favorite candidate "won the debate". The undecided are just going to listen to MSM and agree with them on who "won"
>>
Depends on how much shit Trump has on Hillary and how well he gets the media to talk about it.

Stuff like her laughing about a pedo rapist getting a slap on the wrist thanks to her and more things the public doesnt know about yet.

Theyre probably poisoning Bill so he dies on time for sympathy votes too, its gonna be hard.
>>
>>80068435
Something to do with literature, right? I've heard that you guys are pretty illiterate but this is ridiculous
>>
>>80065323
Trump's chances to win are about three fiddy
>>
>>80069191
You don't use the word literally if you're speaking metaphorically. That's why you're retarded.

Like if I said "Lithuania is literally a pile of shit" that would be incorrect. It does have a lot of shit within it, but saying Lithuania is a pile of shit is a metaphor, so I can't use the word literally.

3rd world countries don't belong on the internet. Get the hell outta here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.