[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /pol/'s opinion on single moms and moms under 18?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: teen_mom.jpg (33 KB, 290x387) Image search: [Google]
teen_mom.jpg
33 KB, 290x387
what is /pol/'s opinion on single moms and moms under 18?
>>
>>80064843
Parasites raising future criminals
>>
>>80064843
They and their spawn should be put down.
>>
fuck off cunt. ill marry a filipino whore at 16 and do whatever the fuck i want
>>
>If the bf is 100% gone and completely out of her life, yes possibly if:
>She is a nice, caring, attractive and intelligent person, however:
>Given her age and the fact that she has a kid means this is incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>80064843
Single moms who aren't widows are pieces of shit that deserve a leper colony.

Motherhood under 18 is normal and natural, so it just depends on the situation.
>>
File: 1461311025118.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
1461311025118.gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>80064843

>what is /pol/'s opinion on single moms and moms under 18?

Good. Gooooood. The destruction of the goyim family unit is going as planned......
>>
File: 1467435378640.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467435378640.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>80064843
would the /r9k/ers fuck off already? there was a thread identical to this like two hours ago

go back to your containment board and stop shitting up this place.
>>
>>80065697
??
sorry man i dont stay on 4chan all day to monitor the threads
>>
The problem with these individuals is that the they are irresponsible and the tax payer ends up literally acting as the father and providing for her without getting to fuck her or have her perform other womanly duties like cook, clean, etc. That's feminism for you.
>>
>>80065697
Let me guess. You are the spawn from a single mother aren't you?
>>
There are so many factors. I am an adopted person with a hereditary heart problem that I cannot get fixed because my biological father's family does not want to admit that a guy had sex in 1969. The veil of secrecy that adoption creates is inhumane and cruel. . I am no fan of welfare for anything though, so if your family is in a position to help you without dependence on the state , even if it's hard and you are broke then fine. A person's personal choices should not cost the tax payer money, and if they do there should be great shame in making that choice. I did not become a mom till I was 27 and now I am back in college for a 100% career flip at 46. I made sure I had a job that I could do the majority of work from home, get paid fairly well and home-school with a college preparatory privately purchased curriculum. I wanted to make sure that when becoming a parent I could parent and not be hindered by school or work outside of the home . I understand that moments happen and things happen that put wrenches in plans like that. I am ok with young parents as long as it does not cost society money. If it does cost society money than open adoption is a better option.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.