[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your plan if Hillary wins? >leave the country? >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (228 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 590x393
What is your plan if Hillary wins?

>leave the country?
>start a riot?
>continue on in despair?
>>
Masturbate to anime
>>
>>80062355
Move on with my life. It'll be another 4 years of Obama, which although I disliked, didn't affect me too much personally.

It's out of our control
>>
>>80062355
I think that the economy will implode no matter who is president. We should start preparing for 2020 right now, considering that she is likely to be the next president according to most pundits.

We can get someone with radical right-wing views if she screws up badly.

If she is a good president, then you should be happy that she was elected.
>>
Continue learning Swiss German...to, you know, move to Switzerland
>>
File: come on.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>80062355
We are not niggers, we do not riot, we create organized guerrilla hit squads to systematically kill every jew in the USA. ;)

Psst riot, you do know this is a board for white people right?
>>
In the end, America always gets the government it deserves.

When the corrupt and incompetent are put in charge again and again, you stop asking "why" and start to realize that the leaders are fully resembling the populace.

>leave
Literally no place on earth with more freedom, economic opportunity, and upward mobility. Yet.
>riot
Hardly.
>despair
Nothing to be overly depressed about. If our country goes down the tubes because the takers now outnumber the makers, that's just the fact of it.

Her presidency would be another nail in the coffin. So the sensible thing to do is to keep scanning the world for a place not poised to become Venezuela 2.0 like it will be if she's elected.
>>
>>80062422
/thread
>>
>>80062838
Massive Keks.
Good luck with that, pal.
>>
>>80062422
>>80066216
fpbp
>>
>>80062355
>your plan
Well considering I already left, I plan to not have to hassle with an absentee ballot.
>>
>>80062355
Adopt FGM simple.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.