[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. I worked as a Chinese shill on /pol/ (and before that,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ChineseAreFriend.png (44 KB, 422x323) Image search: [Google]
ChineseAreFriend.png
44 KB, 422x323
Hey /pol/. I worked as a Chinese shill on /pol/ (and before that, /new) and elsewhere from the years 2008-2014. I finally lost my job when they stopped giving me a raise and I hacked my employer's emails and found out the stupid shit they were saying about Americans.

Everyone thinks JIDF and Russian/Putinshills and Hillary, Trump, etc. shills are the only ones here. I NEVER see China discussed in anything but a positive light and that's because of the great work i do here. When I was a janitor here I would delete anti-China threads all the time and ask mods to ban anti-Chinese IPs.

Anyways, you can ask me whatever you want about the Chinese shilling operation on the internet. Just don't for a second think they're "Honorary whites" or "better than Jews." They truly want to eliminate the United States and white people.
>>
Only cucks on here think chinks are honorary White's.
>>
>>80059411
You would be very surprised by how easy it is to get stormfriends on board with "Chinese are white." You start with the weaboos and the Nips, and then you start showing how Japanese culture derives from China in its early stages, etc. It's so simple that it's almost sad. I used to feel bad for my fellow whites, but then I realized "Fuck them. They're retards and I'm getting paid."
>>
>>80059411

>being this illiterate

says the nigger
>>
>>80059294

This is some fucking terrible LARP-ing.

>I hacked my employer's emails

Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>80060808
They're largely incompetent which is why I was hired.
>>
>>80059294
At least they aren't niggers. At least they are respectable.
>>
Two aus shitposters sucking Chinese dick, really makes you think
>>
>>80063610
They're really not. How is shilling respectable?

And they're worse than any black. Because you NEVER criticize them. "HURR CHINESE WILL BE MY ALLY." Wrong. They will murder you given the opportunity.
>>
File: 1443797350676.png (213 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
1443797350676.png
213 KB, 400x268
>>80059294
this is your work place
>>
>>80066916
It looks a bit like csgo
>>
File: proofsplox3.jpg (41 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
proofsplox3.jpg
41 KB, 576x463
>>80059294

um hello, where are the proofs :DDDD
>>
>>80068418
China Fakes 488 Million Social Media Posts a Year: Study - Bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-19/china-seen-faking-488-million-internet-posts-to-divert-criticism

China’s government fabricates about 488 million social media comments a year -- nearly the same as one day of Twitter’s total global volume -- in a massive effort to distract its citizens from bad news and sensitive political debates, according to a study.

Three scholars led by Gary King, a political scientist at Harvard University who specializes in using quantitative data to analyze public policy, ran the first systematic study of China’s online propaganda workers, known as the Fifty Cent Party because they are popularly believed to be paid by the government 50 Chinese cents for every social media post.

Contrary to popular perception inside China, the Fifty Cent Party avoids engaging in debates with critics and doesn’t make fun of foreign governments. Instead, it mostly works to distract public attention away from hot topics by highlighting the positive, cheering the state, symbols of the regime, or the Communist Party’s revolutionary past.

"In retrospect, this makes a lot of sense -- stopping an argument is best done by distraction and changing the subject rather than more argument -- but this had previously been unknown,” King said in an e-mail.

Although those who post comments are often rumored to be ordinary citizens, the researchers were surprised to find that nearly all the posts were written by workers at government agencies including tax and human resource departments, and at courts. The researchers said they found no evidence that people were paid for the posts, adding the work was probably part of the employees’ job responsibilities. Fifty Cent Party is a derogatory term since it implies people are bought off cheaply.
>>
>>80069498
I bet most of those posts are made within China, to keep the populace from becoming too dissatisfied with the govt. I don't see much pro-chinkaroo content on /pol/ desu I think this role playing faggot OP is overestimating that. >>80063885
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.