[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Tony Martin- first Black academic to expose Jewish role in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15
File: dr-anthony-martin.png (46 KB, 163x173) Image search: [Google]
dr-anthony-martin.png
46 KB, 163x173
I think this was probably the most principled black guy ever to live, and so few people know his name.
No, this was not "Saint Nelson of the Necklace" who was a good house negro for more Jewish Jewish shekels. He discovered the Jewish role in Black slave trade while teaching at Wellesley (which was/sort of still is female equivalent to Harvard, Shillary went there) and the Jews did everything they could to shut him down, get him fired..but he just kept fighting.
HE died if cancer a few years back. this is the rare negro who sometimes makes me think there could be hope for them, at least some of them. Pls, help me spread him to more black people...it's win/win for us:

An Article he wrote:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/racism/news.php?q=1265915779

A speech he gave at IHR"
Dr. Martin's speech (skip the intro to him, boring): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

Incident at Wellesley College:
Jewish Attack on Black Academics
by Tony Martin
In January 1993, I was minding my own business and teaching my Wellesley College survey course on African American History when a funny thing happened. The long arm of Jewish intolerance reached into my classroom. Unknown to me, three student officers of the Jewish Hillel organization (campus B'nai B'rith stablemates of the Anti-Defamation League), sat in on my class and remained for a single period only. Their purpose was to monitor my presentation. As one of them explained in a campus meeting later, Jewish students had noticed The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews among my offerings in the school bookstore. The book documents the considerable Jewish involvement in the transatlantic African slave trade, the dissemination of which knowledge they, as Jews, considered an "anti-Semitic."
There appears to have been some prior collusion between the Hillel students and their adult counterpart, the ADL, for Hillel almost immediately began passing out ADL materials targeting the book.
>>
>>80058808
The last remnants of France's North American colonial posessions strike again. Are you even really there or just a proxyfag?
>>
You have to look into this. If you have a twatter, by FAR, the most effective thing we can do id use black men like this to get Blacks to support BDS against Israel.

It's their greatest fear. No JEw is going to dare shout down a black on the side of the Pals. The blacks in South Africa are...not vert smart, and they are making huge waves.

If we can ever get this to catch fire among American Blacks on Campuses, they'd be screwed.
BTW, you don't have to like Muzzies or Blacks. You just have to believe in EQUAL JUSTICE and if South Africa suffered crippling sanctions under apartheid (when an officoal inquiry has proven fewer blacks died from Apartheid than Israel has killed in Palestine in one day.
Israel deserves to be a rich, vibrant nation too. Until then #BDS #OpenBordersForISrael
>>
>>80058808
RARE
A
R
E
(both flag and nigger)
>>
>>80058808
WTF is that flag?
>>
>>80059420
saint pierre and miquelon
>>
File: spectre.jpg (66 KB, 847x457) Image search: [Google]
spectre.jpg
66 KB, 847x457
>>80059071
>Are you even really there
Shall I go through my story for the 3rd time today, just for you Hymie?

Was reading in Haaretz the other day, Shit Bet and Mossad are now so afraid of #BDS they have started an official "dirty tricks" division to target goyim in US/Canada.France.

Until Israel learns how to embrace multicultural and to not do things such as having a MEDIC shoot and kill a man already down on the ground, we are going to push #BDS and #OpenBordersForISrael until you are treated just as apartheid South Africa was.
ISrael must learn to be multicultural. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make, and we Goyim will be resent because we will be in the center of that.
But without that transformation and without that leading role, Israel will not survive.
>>
>>80058808
I always wondered, how is life like in St Pierre & Miquelon?
>>
Can people stop focusing on the flag? I don't have a twitter so I can't do much to spread this knowledge. Do have a bump though.
>>
>>80059608
No just a post number will do, ty
>>
If you speak Spanish, here is a video. YT takes them down literally every day, thus the reason this is the only one up, it's from yesterday.

Please understand, me and my comrades are only trying to bring true democracy to ISrael just like Jews such as Oppenheimer, Slovo, Zille, etc.. did for ZA.
If you'd like, you can hear George Galloway adit at the Oxford Student Union that-- whilw working undercover in aprtheid South Africa-- every car he drove, every meal he ate, every home he stayed in was paid for by a Jew.

His exact words, check for yourself. Now, WE need make the people of ISrael see the light and experience true diversity by takimg in refugees rather than just sending them to Europe, or the few Ethiopian Jews they do take, they force to take provera depot to make them infertile.

If /pol/ really gets serious about this, by summer's end we can realize that Israel has to either open itself up to diversity or become the international pariah South Africa was.

#OpenBordersForISrael
#BDS
>>
Not to downplay it, but isn't there a Jewish role in pretty much everything?
>>
>>80059633
>s life like in St Pierre & Miquelon?
We have 7,700 at last count. Don't live here year round, but glad my parents did keep place and I was born here since I ende dup with dual EU/US citizenship.

Avg temp, even now, is about 56 F for a high. You'd want to dress warm. Only fun if you like going out on the cold, rough Atlantic and like boats.

We made a deal a few years ago where we get our internet through Canada, and given so few people and that no one here...uses their net to stream Netflix in 4k, the speed is amazing. Last they measured it is 3rd fastest in world.

French law, use the Euro. Yes, if you are going to states of Canada, some procedure. Runway too small to land a 747, so you need to pick up a small plane, usually in Montreal.

I like our flag, though not sure why it isn't the French Flag but....it's Cartier's ship along with the Coats of Arms of the 3 people s who primarily settled the islands.

Now, please tell me about Martinique? Would love to hear about it...
>>
File: 2016-06-08-162330_923x96_scrot.png (15 KB, 923x96) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-162330_923x96_scrot.png
15 KB, 923x96
>>80059177
so your plan is to use twitter to educate american blacks about how some jews were involved in the atlantic slave trade, so that they start boycotting israel, leading to the collapse of the country.

it will surely work.
>>
>>80060156
>but isn't there a Jewish role in pretty much everything?
there is, but their low in African slave trade is especially egregious bc they simply deny owning the slave ships they did... MY fav line from MArtin, quoting a thesis from a Jew who works at the ADL, is "JEws were active in slavery, but really only dominated it for 300 or 400 years. (!!!)."

Imagine? I believe that's what they call "chutzpah." Serious, his entire 50 min speech worth listening to. Funniest part being, if they had just shut up and ignored him, no one would have ever heard of him.

But this pathological behavior comes out, they can't help themselves. Great irony is that he was gay, and you had the female JEw rabbi literally calling his students (these students were almost all rich WASP girls, a few Jews) telling people he was a rapist!

Not kidding. HE sued 3x for libel, but when you have the ADL.Hillel foundation paying for your lawyer, you aren't going to lose.

We NEED to get this guy out and attack him to #BDS. IF we can get black kids to equate Palestine with South African Apartheid and #BDS, then finally Israel will need to accept the wonders of diversity and they can stop closing themselves off from the poor refugees and accept that we all one race the human race

#OpenBordersForIsreal
#BDS
>>
>>80059633
Why did I KNOW you were an asshole on a proxy who didn't expect to get a real answer from someone living here, and now you will just disappear?

How does it feel to try a cute little game and get fuckied in the ass, Moshe?
>>
Bump for justice
>>
>>80060589
>it will surely work
Rome was not built in a day, and your Shin BEt and Mossad are worried enough they are now spying on college kids in North America.

These preachy Hillel types with their "my grandfather was gassed 45 times and made into soap" are not going to get the same sort of deference from Black people.
You need to open yourself up to multiculturalism. Your racist, Zionist hatred cannot go on forever. And soon, we will turn the struggle of the Palestinian people into the struggle of the South African People.

Also, are you aware, your government has admitted stealing water from Palestinians last week?

Oi Vey, how about this? Day after Brexit, busiest news day since Berlin Wall, was the date a Jew in Lebanon, PEnnsylvania just happened to admit to his local newspaper that he TATTOOED HIMSELF (!!!) with a fake number and made up an entire bullshit story.

And---strangely-- not one f the American national news outlets picked up the story from the local affiliate. Why do you think?

Still think it should be a crime to question people's holohoax claims?
"In his letter of apology, Hirt explained that he had the number of author Primo Levi, 174517, not Kazimierz Sikorski, tattooed on his arm in his memory after reading Levi's accounts of surviving Auschwitz. Hirt said he got the tattoo after Levi committed suicide, which happened in 1987."
http://www.ldnews.com/story/news/local/2016/06/24/joseph-hitz-admits-his-holocaust-survival-claims-were-untrue/86329664/
>>
bump for wider justice...
>>
Isn't "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" written by Nation of Islam? Those guys are fucking insane and not at all what I would consider to be serious academics. The fact that this professor used that book in his course materials calls into question the legitimacy of his abilities as an academic.
>>
Bumpity. One of the first good threads we've had in a while..
>>
>>80060589
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>80062162
>written by Nation of Islam
IT's not "Written by them,"it's simply a collection of documents. You can find a copy online if interested.

Dr. Martin looked at the book, saw...I forget, I think it was a graph from the 1830 census showing that 1 in 4 Jewish households in the US owned 1 or more slaves and he printed it.

The record comes direct from US national Archives, would be a crime to forge it.
>>
based Tony Martin.

sounds like a good man to me.
>>
File: TopKekGirl.jpg (589 KB, 1080x1469) Image search: [Google]
TopKekGirl.jpg
589 KB, 1080x1469
>>80058808
>That moment when even the niggers are fighting the Jews
>>
>>80058808
Spread this shit nigga.
>>
>>80061895
ok good luck convincing *anyone* of your point of view, let alone american blacks on twitter lol
>>
>>80062545
>flag
Stop trying to shut it down you kike.
>>
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>80061895
be sure to avoid your ramblings about the holocaust when you're educating those twitter blacks because it be counter-productive for your cause
>>
>>80063028

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>80063060

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.
>>
File: thebloodlines.jpg (101 KB, 736x607) Image search: [Google]
thebloodlines.jpg
101 KB, 736x607
>>80063076

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).
>>
File: hoax-pa-3.png (1 MB, 2216x1470) Image search: [Google]
hoax-pa-3.png
1 MB, 2216x1470
>>80062391
Are you an Israeli? Maybe you can help me. You are aware that a German man who basically stood outside guarding a camp is going to have to spend the rest of life in jail, correct?

OK, I agree, that's justice, let's hunt anyone involved with "The Holocaust" to the ends of the earth. Agree.

Now, you are a Jew, so I will assume you "get" the media. Now, just why do you think a small paper in PN would release a story like this on the biggest newsday since at leas t9/11 (Brexit)?

Now see, the cynic in me tells me that their parent company told them to do it so NOT ONE American affiliate could pick it up and they'd have an excuse.

Do you realize this man actually TATTOOED HIMSELF WITH A FAKE NUMBER? Yet, you want to pretend this people are above the law, some sort of saints?

We have this man, Rosenblatt ("it was real in my mind"), the woman who claimed she was raised by wolves...makes some of us wonder if the Nuremberg testimony of Men like JAcob Werner" needs to be looked at, since his testimony alone was used to "prive" over 1/3 of the "holocaust.."
>>
File: not bad.jpg (25 KB, 712x135) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
25 KB, 712x135
>>80060550
Around 400,000 inhabitants on the Island, I'd say 50% from slave descent, 30% whites (mainly French), 15% Indian (poo-indians), 5% white locals, and few chinese families. White locals are called Béké. I'll talk about it later, it's /pol/'s biggest dream.

I have to specify that population is mixed-race like Brazil, almost everyone come in 50 shades of brown. This "cultural-enrichment" comes from the fact that almost every former slave family was cucked at some point by the master of the plantation with a little mixed race baby, I could tell you a lot on my family only. Békés wanted to keep the white race pure and keep breeding between cousins, now they need new blood, too much retards popping out. They now import "White-bride-mail" from France and shit is crazy funny.

France did pretty well with its colonial-colored people. I meant, my mom had to learn at school that her ancestors were from France, Rome, etc. Imagine teaching that to a black kid in the US. At least, she was going to school. France didn't discriminate much in education, and without affirmative action they had to work harder to compete with "True-French". Good this is we did pretty well, maybe too much.... Every time we have an opportunity to study and/or work abroad we stay there, especially when we are good. The worst one rarely leave the island, unfortunately.

When I came back 2 yo, I just found a consumer-oriented society. Capitalism leads to good internet and idiocracy
>>
When will the first black academic explain why the black race is so prone to violence and failure to succeed in Western cultures and a solution to the problem.

That would actually be important and a worthwhile endeavor.

>inb4 my Jewish reparations
>>
>>80063040
i'm gonna have to go ahead and second israel on this one
>>
>>80063040
>be sure to avoid your ramblings about the holocaust when you're educating those twitter blacks
Wait, can you give me some mor einfo so I can take notes?
After all, the NAACP was founded by Jews and the first 5 presidents were Jews, so you people certainly must know a thing or two about it.

Of course, you founded the NAACP out of purely altruistic motives, correct? Oi vey, just good old philanthropy, had NOTHING to do with tearm apart the fabric of White society of the seams so this didn't become nation 111, right?

Same reason you are so eager to let more and more mexicans? Such heary humanitarians, brings a tear to my eye.

What better way to pay you back than to work to get ISRAEL to open its borders to the 3rd world and accept the wonderful, vibrant world of diversity?

Face it-- ISrael is not going to be the monolothic country it once was, and Goyim will be at the center of that....it's a huge transformation for Israel t o make..
>>
File: jew=-oclock-news.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
jew=-oclock-news.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>80063535
>second israel on this one
so wait...it's rambling to point out a man gave himself a fake tattoo and claimed to be in the so-called Holocaust, and he got away with the fraud for so long because no one is allowed to question these"survivors?
Do I smell Yveltal fish in here?

http://www.ldnews.com/story/news/local/2016/06/24/joseph-hitz-admits-his-holocaust-survival-claims-were-untrue/86329664/
>>
>>80063587
i don't know what is the NAACP, i have nothing to do with USA, i've never seen a mexican or let them in anywhere

israel is relatively multi-cultural. it does not take refugees from syria because they're citizens of an enemy country in a state of with war with us (syria declared war on israel in 1948)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
>>
>>80063867
>Do I smell Yveltal fish in here?
nigga did you really just use a pokemon in an attempted anti-semitic insult?
>>
>>80064016
>i have nothing to do with USA
great, as a dual citizen then, would you mind sending back the 85 billion plus you've extorted over the past 67 years as US airports go to shit?

also, can you explain why you own gvt now admits to spying on college students in US.Canada Europe over BDS?
>>
>>80064609
i'm not a dual citizen you retard, i didn't get or keep any of the aid money your government decided to send israel.
you can rest assured israeli intelligence agencies don't waste their time on western college students, there's plenty of actually important work for them to do
>>
>>80058808
This all sounds good and fine, but three things must be taken into acount:
1) Most blacks consider Jews to be white. You will have to break them of this conception.
2) In regards to the Jewish involvement in Civil Rights, you will also have to convince them that there were malign intentions involved. Many blacks will probably be happy to hear that Jews took up great interest in their advancement.
3) As Schlomowitz said, avoid Holocaust revisionism.
>>
File: 1466226426120.gif (939 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1466226426120.gif
939 KB, 960x639
BDS is coming, and it's going to break you. Know how you used all the mexicans, blacks, etc... as your own "useful idiots?"

Some of us studied it and learned from it. Some of us are even doing a 2l internship to help with BDS starting in August. And, believe me, do I have idea!!

Thank you so much, you light unto nations-- you brave little nation of holocaust survivors and junk bond promoters-- for showing us the way-- with South Africa and those Brave Freedom Riders.

'We shall overcome...."
>>
it is not merely "gossip" which is characterized as being 'evil speech' but THE TRUTH itself IF that truth, by being spoken, is known not only within the closed community but is more widely known among non-Jews because it might reveal aspects of Judaic ideology, conduct, practices, etc which would be regarded as antithetical, antisocial or dangerous/threatening to the non-Jewish peoples hearing this 'lashon hara'. Remember that Christ Himself said of these people that they were hypocrites and that within their own 'holy city' (Jerusalem) they had killed their own prophets, those who spoke the (unpalatable) truth. Also, Deuteronomy contains the passage which calls upon the community (firstly, the family of the deviant) to kill anyone who seeks to lead the people to apostasy (this can only be done, obviously, by speech - 'lashon hara'), so the roots for societal disapproval are not merely cultural, but from their own texts. It is also from this that is derived the saying that "the sin of the father shall be visited upon the sons unto the seventh generation" because the evil speech may lead to rejection of God by the community.
>>
>>80065531
>>80063307
AREN'T YOU ENTERTAINED ??!
>>
>>80065346
>avoid Holocaust revisionism.
you have yet to point out any "Revisionism" other than a 100% true story.
btw, funny feeling you are the "martinique" troll that got BTFO, bc you're looking for conflict but no clue what you are talking about.

no matter. I've had my pro-pal/pro-black account since the summer of..2014 I guess it was when the jews blew up all of gaza, have ! 4,500 followers, i;m quite good at what I do.

It's my small contribution to balanacing out cosmic karma.
>>
>>80065346
This. Try claiming that Jews intentionally kept blacks out of the ranks of major civil rights organizations instead (thus putting a negative spin on the Jewish domination of early civil rights advocacy.)
>>
>>80058808
Bonne thread, île ami.
>>
>>80065888
>I've had my pro-pal/pro-black account since the summer of..2014 I guess it was when the jews blew up all of gaza, have ! 4,500 followers, i;m quite good at what I do.
that's like JIDF shills, except actually existing
>>
>>80065888
NOT AVERAGE
O
T

A
V
E
R
A
G
E
>>
>>80063076

That's the same game the US military plays.
>>
>>80065851
lmao, yes, after it took you 20 mins to research it, idiot. Those are not type of thing person living there knows off top of his head.

If I gave a shit, we both know I could reverse search and find verbatim what you copy and pasted...
should I? thikning on it. thing that sucks on here is that asshole (you) just leaves and then that's it.
Sorry, people don't know the stats of where they live..(13%...this, 20% that) on a fench island.
I did once take a boat with a friend from guadaloupe there and we were doing blow entire time (neither of us driving).

price of coke, price of weed. That's what people know... Parle français s'il te plaît?

douche.
>>
>>80065888
Nah senpai, I don't post here often, definitely wasn't me. I said "Holocaust Revisionism" for lack of a better word. I heard David Cole use it to describe his view, so I figured you would get what I meant. I am very cynical of the mainstream Holocaust narrative.
>>
>>80058808
The black community needs more men like him, any community needs more men like him.

If we have the many communities being led by strong and principled men, we might not have the problems we have today

>tfw bean American
>tfw I see nothing wrong with seperate but equal
>we segregate ourselves anyways
>>
Maybe OP is on to something. You plan to convince blacks to rebel against Ashkenazi Jews and not Israeli Jews right?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (78 KB, 783x734) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
78 KB, 783x734
>>80063040
Why would blacks give a shit about Jews. As far as they are concerned, Jews are the MOST privileged of Whites.
>>
File: 1461898210290.png (404 KB, 570x806) Image search: [Google]
1461898210290.png
404 KB, 570x806
>>80066526
>that's like JIDF shills
The ADL had a budget of 68 million dollars and an office on Park ave, all devoted to ruining us, wiping out every trace of us, just as your tribal god commanded in the OT.

Not counting SPLC, The JEwish Agency, AIPAC...as well as your control of the news, movies, tv...we have me and about 8 other people, mostly 1LS, 2LS, some med residents, and some tech guys and, sadly, we are far more effective on social media. With 1.1000th your budget, we'd already have you at South Africa mid 18980s status. (pic related) But, slow and steady.
ISrael will soon see the wonder of the colored brother and diversity...lmao, love that they now have an entire section of Shin Bet devoted to #BDS on campus...great stuff...

Think about that
>>
If you have not seen lads, this is best docuementary on net you don't have to pay for...called "Defamation."
You owe it to yourself to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
>>
>>80068108
This is amazing! How long has this been out?
Lol, his grandmother says " a Jew is a crook.."
>>
>>80067265
>Jews are the MOST privileged of Whites.
that's the point. There need to be fewer "White" ivy league oresudebtsm students, lw studentsmetccc
>>
>>80069220
>oresudebtsm students, lw studentsmetccc
They got to him folks. They broke down his door and dragged him away from the keyboard.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_105922.jpg (908 KB, 2848x1832) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_105922.jpg
908 KB, 2848x1832
>>80066849
Lol I have to take a picture from my window to prove it. Sorry for bluriness, I wanted to focus on the blue of the sea and the sky, jelly?
People don't know their starts, but autism is strong here . Never doubt.
Actually my father is from Guadeloupe.
Putain tu aurais pu dire de parler français plus tôt!! Je viens d'acheter pour 40€ de weed, mais je n'ai pas vraiment d'indication sur le poids, chaque vendeur fait selon sa sauce et selon la disponibilité. Sinon, je ne prends pas de coke, jamais. Ici la coke est à peine tendance, le crack est plus demandé....
Je m'y connais sur la Martinique, parce que paradoxalement j'ai beaucoup appris en partant de là bas.
>>
>>80070079
>Martinique
the what now?
>>
>>80070569
see: >>80063307
>>
>>80070079
>Martinique
seems like a 3rd world country to me.
>>
File: race_is_a_social_construct.jpg (44 KB, 627x463) Image search: [Google]
race_is_a_social_construct.jpg
44 KB, 627x463
>>80072086
http://www.journaldunet.com/business/salaire/classement/departements/salaires
Too bad 'Murica couldn't handle his nigger problem. I can give you tips.
>>
>>80062423
There seems to be quite a bit of scholarly criticism of the book. I haven't read any of it, but do you or Dr. Martin have any thoughts about the validity or merit of that criticism?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.