[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They call them dindu nuffins for a REASON /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: phil_castile.jpg (49 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
phil_castile.jpg
49 KB, 750x725
This cold-ass negress is the ultimate dindu nuffin meme. The way she talks sounds so scripted, so manipulative. Her crocodile tears and fake wailing. She doesn't give a fuck he just died, she's high on life being able to livestream that drama. Do you fools really believe her story, even though she starts the video AFTER the shooting?

https://youtu.be/pSOXA9Zc9lw
>>
>>80058453
I don't know how she is so calmly speaking. It's terrifying in a way.
>>
>>80058810
She was in shock and didn't realize that he had been fatally shot. She thinks it's just a wound in the arm.
>>
>>80058810
It's so terrifying it seems psychotic. I get why tinfags think this shit is fake, but I think she's actually cold. Like a fucking reptile. Imagine what it was like to be bleeding out, hearing her talk about you like you're already dead. She's so excited about being famous, she's busting her drama nut early.
>>80058996
>She was in shock and didn't realize
She dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80058453
>Ummm....My boyfriend just got his arm shot off. Got it on tape. Yep
>>
DEAR POLICE

STOP GIVING NIGGERS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS POLICE PROTECTION
>>
>>80059054
That is what is strangest about it. Why isn't she comforting him instead of talking to a cell phone? Why isn't she holding his hand, holding his head, telling him it's going to be alright?

I feel sorry for the man, in his final moments to be so completely alone, because his bitch wants to get famous.

Niggers gon nig', I guess.
>>
>>80058453
>>80059054
>>80059218
>>80059270
>>80059333
>People on the autism spectrum trying to understand human emotions and ques.
>>
>>80059333
I think she knew of the recent blacks getting killed by cops happenings, and figured she needed to provide evidence for what just happened. Pretty smart move imo
>>
>>80058453
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic and why is it Will Smith?
>>
>>80059493
Spot the subhuman

DEAR POLICE

STOP GIVING PROTECTION AND PATROLS TO NIGGERS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS

DO NOT PROTECT THEM FROM CRIMES

LET THEM HAVE THEIR COPLESS WORLD
>>
Seriously, are there any retards that unironically think he dindu nuffin and just got shot because the cop was racist? Are there really retards like that on /pol?
>>80059333
I know right. That's the ultimate torture, to be dying, and your OWN GIRLFRIEND is ignoring you for FUCKING FACEBOOK. It's not even human. She's not trying to stop the bleeding, not comforting him, just wants to narrate the drama and tell the cop "you bad, sir, yes, he dindu nuffin." No wonder so many black men die, their women could give two shits about them from birth to grave. It's all just rabbits fucking, popping out babies, and chewing grass while they watch each other get eaten by predators.
>>80059537
>saying he dindu nuffin is "evidence"
Provide some dindu nuffins you mean?
>>80059590
In the movie he'll be a genius vacuum salesman with a secret talent for Rubik's cubes.
>>
>>80058453
It's crazy how she pronounces him dead before he died and doesn't even blink an eye about it
>>
>>80058453
did the guy die or was he okay? Looks like they hit a major artery in the arm
>>
File: 1450721455383.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1450721455383.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
First thing she thinks to do is gossip on facebook and video the whole thing.. rather than trying to give first aid, it's really cold. Though if she had tried to move towards him to give first aid, the officer probably would of shot her too.

I normally don't care about nigs getting shot because so often it's a laundry list of priors combined with attacking a police officer or something. But this one seems like the officer just fucked up and misunderstood the ebonics of "i haz gat a gun nigga".

Being a bong i'm glad we have a pretty small nigger population, meaning are cops are usually more chill. Burger cops just seem terrifying.
>>
>>80059665
>cop was racist
No he was a pussy anti-guns cop who pissed his pants and shot a man who had no reason to be shot.

Phil did literally nothing wrong and still died at the hands of an idiot holding a loaded weapon.
>>
Why is your police so retarded America ? I mean, ok, there's all the things with niggers, but c'mon.
The girl needed to walk backward with her hands up, while her her husband was dying, and the nigger wasn't armed or anything too.
>>80059665
>Seriously, are there any retards that unironically think he dindu nuffin and just got shot because the cop was racist? Are there really retards like that on /pol?
Stop trying to be edgy mate, if he was armed the police officer would have shoot him right in the head, not his arm, and he would have shot the women too.
>he didndu notin, he was a good cop' !! tryin to bring justice to life and peace to everyone
>>
>>80058453
here you go, you insufferable faggot.
> The way she talks sounds so scripted, so manipulative

people in shock react differently, some fall apart others become ice cold and hold it together until danger is passed.
> she's high on life being able to livestream that drama

you need to dfocument it or it is your words against theirs

>Do you fools really believe her story, even though she starts the video AFTER the shooting?

Are you retarded? How was she supposed to know that a traffic stop will end up with murder like that? How was she supposed to know that he will be shot by trying to get his driver's licence out?

Fuck you.

On a side note, I do not like it one bit, things are escalating, everyone is on edge, the cops especially, wtf are they doing killing people just like that???
>>
>>80058453
Ok, so she's the kind of person who whips out her phone and starts filming seconds after a shooting, filming things in stressful situations is something she apparently does.

Why didn't she start filming immediately after the cop car lights went on?
>>
>>80058453
freak
>>
>>80059665
no fool, I mean get everything else she can on tape to help her case. not just have her say he dindu nuffin.

One good thing she caught was the cop saying "FUCK" w a gun pointed at the man after shooting him. It shows he is feelingbad, almost as if he feels he wasn't supposed to shoot him
>>
>>80059778
He's dead but he was still alive when she says they just killed my bf in the beginning of the video
>>
The cop was crying his fucking eyes out and the perps girlfriend barely cared.

>US police are monsters

That police officer was so scared of being shot by a random hoodlum that he shit bricks and started firing.

Don't you get it America? Your police are so afraid of being killed that they aren't thinking.
>>
>>80059746
That's because, to a black woman, he was worth more as dead on video than alive. You know they were probably fighting before they got pulled over.
>>80059811
>the cop was noguns
lmao, you're dumber than the dindu nuffin crowd
>>80059886
>Why is your police so retarded
Shut the fuck up ANTIFROG, your shitposts are almost as bad as Canada these days.
>>80059901
>tl;dr
so, she dindu nuffin, he dindu nuffin, dey dindu nuffin? sure, sure.
>>80059930
>Why didn't she start filming immediately after the cop car lights went on?
Because she might have incriminated herself.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467897046054.jpg (113 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467897046054.jpg
113 KB, 500x520
>>
>>80058453
One thing black women crave above all else......ATTENTION. She was in all her glory during the stream and afterwards.
Why didn't she stop streaming and call an ambulance?
>>
>>80059799
she couldn't give first aid because the cops where yelling at her to keep her hands where they could see them. If she moved to help she probably would have been shot too. They already had itchy trigger fingers.
>>
>>80059930
because when you are stopped for the broken tail light you do not assume you will be killed for that, so yeah...that is why she did not start filming
>>
>>80060082
>she couldn't give first aid because the cops where yelling at her to keep her hands where they could see them
That's not on the video.
Quit pulling shit out of your ass to rationalize this.
She dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80059537
What evidence? The shooting already happened.
>>
>>80060058
I'm not shitposting you moron. The police officer was as retarded if not more as the nigger, he was dying and still like "wow don't move you might kill me bro".
>>
Hunh. I guess cops are far less qualified to do their jobs than everyone thought.
>>
>>80059886
He was armed you fucking moron. He told the cop he was and had his concealed carry license
>>
>>80060201
DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80060189
see >>80059970
>>
>>80059665
>could give two shits about them
You fucking retard.
>>
Because the cop was waiting for her reaction.

The guy literally was pointing at her husband in a an angle able to shot her.

Now what if she was "not-calmed" and started approaching her husband, walked away from the car calling for help or made calls? She would have ended in the same way.
>>
File: 1466540615284.png (80 KB, 311x318) Image search: [Google]
1466540615284.png
80 KB, 311x318
>>80060082
I did say that.
>>
File: sdqd.png (1 MB, 943x816) Image search: [Google]
sdqd.png
1 MB, 943x816
>>80060245
Well with your shitty laws, that's not a reason to be killed, you wouldn't be shot if you had a gun outside would you ? He may be a nigger, but he really didn't du notin'.
>>
>>80060176
0:53 seconds he yells at her to "keep her hands where they are"

What a dick cop. He should be put in jail.
>>
>>80060050
>>80060058
>>80060067
>>80060082
you fucking autists will never understand normal human beings. People in shock react differently and NO ONE knows how you would react until you are in there (excluding you autists, because you are all fucking retards)

She did the only thing she could is to fiulm and stream because she knows it wil be her word against theirs.

Furthermore, American cops are out of control, they shot to kill like it is not a big deal, it is not right, it escalates things and creates unnecessary mortalities.
>>
>>80060050
They have mostly realized the value nog's have on a human life.
>>
>>80060294
Video proves nothing.
Judge will take cops side.
Cop will walk.
>>
>>80058453
Thank you for pointing this out. Yesterday /pol/ was just shilled to the max with people sympathizing with them.

Yes he got shot, fucking relax, it happens everyday. What stood out to me, and left me fucking jaw dropped, was the realization that niggers have no "inner being".

The way she reacted, the little attitude towards the cop, an absolute absence of empathy. It wasn't as if she lost "her" boyfriend, she didn't seem connected with this person at all.

You can hear it in the tone of her voice. If this was a random passer-by you could expect her to sound exactly the same. I was blown away, and left feeling justified in my hatred for niggers. She is the shining example of whats wrong with them.
Why those niggers beating their own babies webms? The nigger crime rate? Median I.Q.?

I realized this can all be linked back to their inability to think and feel. It's just not there inside them. Or maybe very minutely. The "inner being" or w.e is lacking. So fucking weird watching this vid actually.
>>
>>80060123
How was she able to pull out her phone, navigate to Facebook, and start recording? The video begins with the cop issuing orders to keep her hands on the wheel/visible.
>>
why is the steering wheel on the bong side

why is she so calm

why is this the second officer involved shooting of a black in the same week the FBI let clinton off scot free
>>
This was a murder. The Alton Sterling shooting on the same day was a justified shooting. This one wasn't. I know we don't have the video, and I know I'm going to get serious heat for this one but based off the officers bumbling and crying and how she describes what happened seems plausible. The cop asked for his ID, the black man simultaneously reached for it / notified the cop that he has a gun and the cop probably panicked right then and there. Listen to his quivering voice, the way he points the gun at the mans dead corpse, he doesn't even know what to do. We don't have this guys rap sheet, for all we know he's never been arrested.

/pol/ are just white dindus, they are defdids. HE DEF DID IT HE A BLACK BOY HE COULDNT WAIT TO MURDER THAT WHITE POLICEMAN.
>>
>>80060194
bearing the absurdly high rate of niggers firing at cops in mind, combined with the liklihood that he said "imma got a guns muh lisinse imma pawkit imma grab it one sec, naw, naw, its cool, jus let me grabbit, hol up..."
>gets shot
>why oh why did my boyfriend get shot, he wuz gunna get u his lisinse n sheeeiiit
come on now froggy, stop playing devils advocate for the dindu nuffins
>>80060338
not an argument, Melbourne
>>80060409
Well, he did have a gun, so.
>>80060413
>keep saying autists like that's an argument and we respect your opinion
>>80060449
this
>>
>>80058453
>police officer almost crying
>clearly didn't wanted to shot him
>nigger didn't leave him any choice

Hopefully they won't put him in jail to calm down another horde of rioting niggers
>>
She knows her boyfriend isn't gonna die and she's excited for the reparations she'll get for her boyfriend getting shot.
>>
>>80060479
I agree;

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80060516
>Hopefully they won't put him in jail to calm down another horde of rioting niggers
that's exactly what they'll do. his life is over.
>>80060523
exactly
>>
>>80060449
>User Id
>nyg dig
>niggers will dig his grave
>wife will get 69'd later by the next ape
>>
>>80060479
>The cop asked for his ID, the black man simultaneously reached for it / notified the cop that he has a gun and the cop probably panicked right then and there

you have 0 proof of this

her story is not proof
>>
Getting shot's just a daily activity for nigs

Whether it's cops, or your neighbour, or your momma, or your baby-momma

I'm surprised they haven't evolved natural defenses yet
>>
>>80060454
You idiot. Her husband move wrong and got shot. She didn't have options other than staying seat down there saying Yes Sir or get shot as-well.
>>
>>80058810

"im bout to set up a muthafuckin gofund me page n shiet cuz these bitches be crazy."
>>
https://youtu.be/pSOXA9Zc9lw?t=7m1s
>and we had some weed in the car, that's bout it *looks out window dismissively*
>>
File: image.gif (67 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
67 KB, 300x136
>>80058453
When a fucking cop tells you to keep your hands where he can see them, fucking do what he says

if you reach into your pocket or anything you can FUCKING GUARANTEE he is going to shoot you

This guy who got shot deserves to die for being SO FUCKING STUPID REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Don't believe her at all. She acts like she loses a bf to cop killings every week rofl.
>>
This incident won't go viral because the shooter wasn't white.
>>
>>80059054
If she tries to keep her cool she's a sociopathic nigger; if she breaks into hysterics she's a primate nigger. What do you want?
>>
Why was the cop on the passenger side anyway?
>>
>>80060479

underrated post
>>
>>80059333
>Why isn't she comforting him instead of talking to a cell phone?
The cop told her to keep her hands where they are in the video. He probably would have shot her if she reached for him.
>>
>>80059333
She was scared of getting shot by the cop. American policemen aren't exactly known to be the smartest creatures on the planet.
>>
Boyfriend:
>UUUUhhhh; HELP ME, I JUST GOT SHOT BY A COP, CALL THE AMBULANCE, HELP ME
Girlfriend:
Hold on, let me just make a video and post it on youtube XD
>>
File: 1449120863708.png (100 KB, 1533x1237) Image search: [Google]
1449120863708.png
100 KB, 1533x1237
>>80060386
>if you didnt have guns this wouldnt happen
If we didnt have niggers this wouldn't happen.
>>80060479
>This was a murder.
Canada with the cuckpost
>>
>>80060413
No one gives a shit about your moralities. These cops are not taking chances with negroes and not making it home that night to their families.
Do you understand????
They are not taking chances, cops are killed all the time. The have families. It's not worth it to just try and wound some asshole with a gun.
>>
>>80059270
Y-you t-too
>>
>>80060454
god damn you autists are fucked up beings, cannot even call you humans.

The woman has a kid in the situation, her bf just got shot, she is yelled to show her hands, cannot even move towards him. Any licenced shrink will tell you that it is a normal and somewhat appropriate reaction under circumstances given she needs to protect her child, herself too, because she can get shot too, in a sense the livestream was her essential lifeline because cops would not shot her on a live stream.
>>
File: colaboy.png (142 KB, 271x301) Image search: [Google]
colaboy.png
142 KB, 271x301
>>80058453
good
>>
>>80060749
I agree;

DEAR POLICE

>>
File: Stop talking.jpg (28 KB, 535x388) Image search: [Google]
Stop talking.jpg
28 KB, 535x388
>>80058453
Gun in the window, boyfriend shot & moaning in pain, what am I going to do?

I am going to keep on talking and not shut up. I won't stop moving my hands either and move this phone. I don't follow directions well and have an IQ of mud. But I am not the problem.
>>
>>80060648
Eh im racist but this one is on the chink. Officer chung hair triggered. Initial thoughts only.
>>
>>80060449
see>>80060516
>>
>>80060486
Of course, but that's still not a reason. He shot four bullets, one would be enough to make him don't reach his whatever. If he really had his licence, he didn't have to be shot. Come on burger, don't play edgy card for that.
>>
In the last few seconds where she starts to lose it, her four year old says "it's ok I'm right here with you".

make fun of that and win 1000 autism bux.
>>
>>80060581
Kek. That negress had 4 other baby daddies. And at least 2 other boyfriends.
>>
>>80060386
>you wouldn't be shot if you had a gun outside would you ?
Not normally. Once the police get involved though... if they have reasonable cause to search you, they will disarm you. If you resist and they suspect you have a gun, then bullets will start flying - see the recent black guy in Louisiana.
>>
>>80060882
I agree;

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80060455
you fucking moron, the livestream is her insurance policy of not being shot. She started it to protect her life and to document the event. You think that cop would not shot her too? That is why she started recording, very smart and because of that she is alive today.
>>
>>80060648
>if you reach into your pocket or anything you can FUCKING GUARANTEE he is going to shoot you
You know you live in the land of the free when a fucking mongrel with a badge can shoot you for little to no reason, because he was made paranoid by his superiors.
>>
File: uk_martial_expert.jpg (90 KB, 850x784) Image search: [Google]
uk_martial_expert.jpg
90 KB, 850x784
>>80060749
Poland isn't exactly the smartest flag in EE
>>80060810
>repeating the word autist implying your not an autist
namefag, pls
>>80060882
>He shot four bullets, one would be enough
predictably absurd armchair analysis from
noguns
>>80051115
>>
>>80060690
Anything to distract from the fact that a cop just shot her boyfriend for no reason.

I think we all know no matter how she reacted, /pol/ would have focused on her instead anyway.
>>
>>80060626
Is English your first language? read what I said again..

>>80060810
Shilling? Silly?
This happened in America..

Yes, the cop was about to spray everyone like a super soaker had she flinched..

Are you people trolling?
>>
>>80059493
Cold and analytical arent present during shock.

The officer is in shock. Voice elevated, yelling, shaking, afraid. The rush of adrenaline and raised heart rate playing a factor.

The woman is calm and collected, despite loud gunshots and screaming coming from someone who was shot, a loved one nonetheless. That is not a normal reaction.

He was a martyr and she knew that. This is her ticket to fame.
>>
>>80060953
>Poland isn't exactly the smartest flag in EE
>what is a proxy
>>
>>80060953
Or what she litteraly fucking said. I'm pro-guns, durr.
>>
>>80060736
This. Everyone in this thread is a moron I swear to god.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x373
They need to release the bodycam footage so people will just stop speculating about what really happened. I'm reminded of mike browns friend who also claimed they didin do nuffin and then turned out they did a whole lot
>>
>>80058453
>americasn
>not crazy stereotyped people

Pick one
>>
>>80061013
You might as well be in Poland if you're admitting you're a proxyfag. This is why no one can enjoy proxies in peace, because idiots like you get them banned.
>>
So basically this was a legally armed citizen who exercising his 2nd who got shot for getting his wallet.

Why isn't the NRA out protesting?
>>
>People who have never even dealt with a police officers hostility trying to figure out how people who deal with it often act
This is the cutest thread I've seen in awhile.

First thing I learned when I was in a shit tier neighborhood was to always record the event when you deal with an officer (Not like the open-carry "AM I BEING DETAINED" dipshits do) and to remain calm because you can't win unless you make it to court alive.
>>
>>80060882
Buddy, when someone goes for their gun you pull that trigger as many times as it takes to get them to stop.

You sound like a typical armchair warrior, hyperanalyzing the actions of someone who was in a traumatic encounter.

>inb4 y u no shoot him in da leg?
Arteries, fagget
>>
>>80058996
Dude she literally says "they killed my boyfriend" while he's still screaming in pain like 10 seconds into the video. Imagine getting shot and then hearing someone pronounce you dead while you're still conscious, bitch is a complete sociopath.
>>
>>80061066
>They need to release the bodycam footage

the cops in that area don't have cams yet.

every kid in america has a camera, though.
>>
>>80061020
They're just trolling cause they are lardasses and they need to hate on something more petty
>>
>>80061101
Did your layer of fat type that out for you, faggot?
>>
>>80058810
The black community is used to seeing and hearing dindus get shot.
>>
>>80061102
>>80061016
>>80061013
I agree;

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80058810
prolly not the first tymu, you get used to this shit

also she's a a nigger so she/it only thinks about her/it self and the fb shares etc
>>
>>80060455
implying that takes more than 2 seconds to do on today's latest smart phones
>>
>>80060777
cops are losing their mind, this is one thing that is sure. They do not need to shot to kill, wtf is wrong with you, fucking blood-thirsty scum?
>>
someone please tell me why the steering wheel is on the wrong side
>>
>>80061108
>not siding against officers makes your opinion suspect
Always siding against officers makes yours suspect; you were in an admittedly shit-tier neighborhood, and you take umbrage that police treat it like what it is? Fucking idiots like you make it so failed neighborhoods only get worse, its the dindu mentality.
>>
>>80060648
You are a true faggot.
>>
>>80060934
How about you reread what I wrote you estrogen fueled autist. If her boyfriend was shot and the cop was screaming at her to keep her hands on the wheel how did she have enough time to access her phone, navigate to facebook, and begin streaming? It's a simple question, once you failed to answer before you sperged out. I know life is hard without Jenny in 3rd period. Only a month to go bud.
>>
>>80060953
God women from the UK are so fucking ugly and stupid. This cunt couldn't have disarmed shit let alone get a shot off
>>
>>80061247
he's a bullied lardass who uses racism as a blanket for dealing with fat shaming
>>
>>80060690
I would like for them all to leave forever.
>>
>>80061248

everyone says it's some weird phone or facebook crap that flips the image, and that you can tell by other details.

why? who the fuck knows.
>>
>>80060648
He told the cop he had a gun and he was getting his ID. How many niggers shot cops after telling them they have a gun? If your going to shoot a cop your not going to give him the warning of "oh hey let me tell you about the gun I have that i'm going to shoot you with"

The cop probably didn't even draw his weapon until the nigger said he had a gun.

The cop had an ichy trigger finger and shot before thinking.
>>
>>80061264
No idea what you're even trying to say. Try that again for me.
>>
>>80061292
That looked like a Fire Marshall. Fucking with a fire Marshall is a death sentence.
>>
>>80061330
>He told the cop he had a gun and he was getting his ID

proof?
>>
>>80061347

hey pal he used an SAT word so you better back off.
>>
FUCK THE POLICE They ruin people's lives over little bullshit and rob you with force of being shot or locked in a cage. I am a white male in my 30s and I hate the crooked ass Police. The police need to be put in their place. They are too powerful and uphold the laws by robbing and killing people. Shit is about to get real and all i can say is I'm glad I am prepared. Good luck idiots. Be careful out there.....
>>
>>80061009
the officer is a pussy, trigger-happy scum. The woman is a mother, needs to stay collected to save her child. She saved her life by staying calm and collected, starting a livestream was the insurance poilicy she will not get shot. She saved her life and a life of her child.
>>
>>80058453
it's shock you fucking retard
>>
>>80061182
>if you want intelligent cops then you don't want cops at all and u r a nigger ::: !! !!!111
Good bait, but end youself as fast as possible.
>>
File: Cl_GgFrWEAAPglT.jpg (171 KB, 897x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cl_GgFrWEAAPglT.jpg
171 KB, 897x1200
>>80058453
I was taking my wife's son for a walk then I realised that he could be killed at any moment by you races ass cracker mayos.
I bet you don't even season your chicken!
>>
>>80061145
That's a shame. We will never know the truth then unless a passer by just happened to catch it. This is why all cops should wear bodycams. Not just for citizens protection but theirs too
>>
>>80061422
lol

USA is about to get fun
>>
I think libs finally got a legit case of an unlawful police shooting...

Damn...
>>
>>80061457
Why would you marry someone who already has a kid?
>>
The funniest part is that the first thing a nigger does when he's in trouble is shout CALL DA POLICE
>>
>>80061418
He even used that fancy "double dot with the lower dot being a curved line" emoji.
>>
>>80058453
TBQH i'm all for the physical removal of niggers, but i believe this dude didn't have a record, and judging by the cops reaction he fucked up.
>>
>>80061544
my step dad did

and i lucked out because my real dad can't hold a job
>>
>>80061273
how about realizing you can start videostream whi showing your hands to the officer?
>>
>>80061557
stop it tubby, we get it, you're angry you cant stuff food in your face 24/7
>>
>>80061247
>>80060934
>>80060810
>>80060413

Rofl.. okay youre paid to do this or what?
The she was in shock meme..

Bro.. let me say this one last time.
Look and listen to H-O-W she reacts.

A B S O L U T E L A C K O F E M P A T H Y

This bitch is detached from the world around her, or something is up. I've been in shock before.. It makes you scared.. DUHHH das y id call shock DUHH you're more fragile than normal. She was on some kind of high. maybe adrenalin. Maybe she's a sociopath.

This wasn't normal behaviour.
>>80059901
>>
>>80061330
Not for nothing but there's no evidence of that happening it's just what she's saying.

There's no evidence of anything other than the cop saying "I told him not to move"

We'll just have to wait to see if anything else turns up otherwise it's he said vs she said and whether it's true or not, the police will come away in the clear.
>>
>>80061597
Beta cuck
>>
>>80059493
>t. Apologist faggot who has never lived in the ghetto and lived life alongside negro majority
>>
Did it ever occur to you that this isn't her first fatal shooting she's seen? Probably isn't even the fist shooting by a cop she's seen.
>>
>>80061273
Voice Commands.

Black women barely touch their phones or they scratch it with their nail extensions.
>>
That him wheezing? Also wonder what he saying in first 5 sec. Fuck I hate niggers but feel bad for him. Also this chick cold as ice.
>>
So the policeman was a gook?
>>
>>80058996
>thinks it's just a wound
>yells "Dey kill him mm!!!"
>>
File: 1463155374639.gif (444 KB, 170x169) Image search: [Google]
1463155374639.gif
444 KB, 170x169
The cuckery is reaching unfathomable levels today
>>
>>80061247
Idiot child. You have no idea what it's like to be in a life and death situation.
They are trained TO SHOOT TO KILL. Not wound.
As If they have a chance to explain to someone with a gun "ok now I'm shooting you in the leg just to wound you, don't worry, I'm not trying to kill you."
You stupid child you have no idea how this works in reality.
>>
>>80061597
>taking care of another man's brood
The ultimate form of cuckoldry.
>>
>>80061440
Fuck off you literal nigger
>>
>>80061605
So youre tell me SHE REACHED FOR HER PHONE..

AND DIDNT GET SHOT?!?!

ERMA FUGGIN GOD

but.. b-but if she was reachin.. den den.. and b-being b-black.. epidemic brutality.. she would have g-got s-s-hot too? right??

DUHHHHHHHHH

Like I said.. this was in AMERICA not some shithole country.
>>
>>80059493
Being unemotional is actually a sign of Autism, autist.
>>
Did you guys watch the whole thing? Once she's out of the car she finally has an emotional breakdown.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnKxdMzEXM

its one of these deal-ee-os

cops are borderline retarded which is not a healthy mix of how they wind them up super tight in academy (the commencement speech for one I had to go to was fucking ridiculous and sounded like they were prepping to go to vietnam- and I live in one of the lowest crime states in the country) and have this retarded oppositional culture

yesterdays shooting seemed like it would be justified, this one is just a retarded cop thats all nervous and poisoned behaviorally through police culture
>>
>>80061637
only flaming autist like you is so retarded that he cannot possibly comprehend what the shock is. On top of that, you are being edgy little male, cannot possibly understand what mother can do to protect her child. You would rather have her hysterical flailing around getting shot along with her kid? Staying calm and collected and livestreaming it was a perfect survival strategy and he is still alive today only because of that.

Next time you are with a cop, go ahead and be hysterical, show us what a normal reaction is and get your pathetic ass shot.
>>
>>80061806
You're assuming her phone wasn't already out.
>>
>>80060082
>implying niggers know how to give first aid
>>
>>80061656
>>80061762

sure

but i had a better upbringing than the alternative

actually probably better than what either of you had
>>
>>80061422
I agree!

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80058810
when a cop puts four slugs in your boyfriend for reaching for his id, remaining calm is prob the best idea
>>
>>80058453

what i don't get is:
- why was he going for his wallet at all when she was driving
- why was she able to take her phone out without getting blown away but he couldn't go for the phone?
>>
>>80061752
they are trained to shoot to kill because fucking cops are at war with the populace. Nowhere in the world cops are so trigger happy, blood-thirsty scum. They only do that because they know they will get away with it. I'd say, every citizen stopped by a cop should start a livestreeam from now on, it will be the insurance policy of not being killed by some shit-ass nervous pussy cop.
>>
>>80061455
I agree, they're oppressive and you deserve better :)

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80058453
Didn't he have a CC, that would imply he never Didn't do stupid shit.
>>
>>80061510
I have been preparing for this shit for some time. It sounds bad.... But I am waiting for the day I can engage targets on my land when they try to come steal my assets. Doesn't matter what group. I generally hate people as a whole.
>>
>>80062021
i'm just teasing idk wtf your life is like
>>
>>80061922
This guy knows whats up.

My parents don't understand my fear for cops (I'm not one of those dipshits who call everyone bootlickers and hate cops and all that), they're of the "Just don't commit crime and everything will be alright" mentality, but man...cops IQs and training are getting lower and their numbers and firepower are increasing, scary shit.
>>
>>80061831
no, being unable to undestand peoples emotions and what a shock is is a sign of autism. Their little app tells them that woman should have been crying, being hysterical and flailing around, that is why they are so butthurt and perplexed now.
>>
>>80058453
that bitch isn't driviing to a hospital what the fuck man

why is the woman so cold
>>
She was controlling herself and assessing the situation instead of being a flagrant autist as the chink cop was being.
Have you any of you children?
Would you want to appear scared and frightened in front of your child in a time like this?
No, you wouldn't. Jesus /pol/ when did you all become such fucking pussies and foot lickers?
>>
>>80058453
>>80059270
>>80059665
>>80059930
>>80060454
>>80060648
>>80060846
>>80061009
>>80061637

>/pol/ knows they literally cannot defend this cop
>LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW EMOTIONLESS THE PASSENGER WAS INSTEAD, STUPID NIGGERS, AMIRITE?

pathetic
>>
>>80058453
> Muh feelings
> she sounds like

You sound like your a liberal. Put your feelings away, sweetie, and look at this like a big boy.
He was a man who was in his child's life. He worked a shit job, and was going to school. Those are facts.
Police have CONFIRMED he was a legal gun owner.

So what your story, you liberal "Muh feels" ass hat? How you going to spin this?

I can't wait to hear this story. Tell me more about your feelings snow flake.
>>
>>80062276
UNDERRATED POSTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>80062021
Stop getting your panties in a wad. No one here cares what cucky stuff you do.
>>
>>80060413
Typical brainwashed faggot. You do know that these incidents are played up to keep up this anti white race baiting the media is doing. This lady knew she hit thr jackpot with all the BLM money and attention she'll be getting. If this was a white guy this wouldn't even sniff CNN but all of these incidents are magnified to put out this narrative that cops are treating niggers like its open season. The niggers only have themselves to blame for their actions are so savage and brutal cops have to be on edge or they'll come home in a body bag, but go ahead and continue with all cops are racist meme it really shows off your power level.
>>
>>80062145
> I generally hate people as a whole.

It's why I never wanted to be a doctor desu
>>
>>80062345
>>80062338
>>80062276
DEAR POLICE

>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>80060449
/thread

>>80060648
/thread

>>80062002
>Rubbed 9 piece on bullet wound
>it was not very effective.
>>
>>80058453
>Daughter just watches her dad get shot right in front of her
>Dindu Mother too preoccupied with facebook likes to comfort her dying boyfriend or her daughter

Yeah this video stinks.
>>
>>80061141
I know right. How about some immediate action? Perhaps some pressure on the wound? How about that? I hate women. Literally any man would have tried to save their friend/gf that's just been shot.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (165 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
165 KB, 960x960
>>80058453
>mfw this idiot left the comment area without moderation:

http://www.philandocastile.net

heve fun pol
>>
File: 1460320465694.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1460320465694.png
21 KB, 176x232
How the hell does this shit keep happening to you Amerifats? We've got a lot of crime, and yet we never see these sorts of police shootings.

Anyway, this case seems pretty clear cut. The officer fucked up and over-reacted. At most he should have just backed away and yelled at him to get his hands in the air, not just up and shoot him as soon as he moved his hands.
>>
File: 1339073542793.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1339073542793.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>/pol/ is defending dindu nuffin niggers

Time to gas this board i guess.
>>
>>80058453
She thought he was just shot in the arm, also she was told not to move or she'd get shot herself, so there was nothing she could do to "comfort" her friend.
I'm all for shooting niggers who refuse to cooperate, but there is a possibility the officer overreacted in this situation. He sounded terrified and close to crying. I guess it was a sad accident, it's all fucked up, but shit happens. The negro should've not moved at all and just told the officer that he was packing, and asked how to proceed to produce his license. Most people don't seem to realize that carrying a gun in presence of an officer in a situation like this is horribly dangerous, and before making any move at all calmly explain the situation to the officer.
This does not seem like a justified killing.
>>
>>80062359
Hey, look! I found a mind reader! When did you discover you were so talented?
>>80062397
>we shouldn't hold police to even the lowest standard
what point are you trying to make?
>>
File: Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg (270 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg
270 KB, 1280x800
>>80062445
It's almost as though it was staged.
>>
>>80062333
Psst. It's not the liberals who care about her demeanor.
>>
>>80062276
we're only given what she said and she didn't even break in her voice the whole time so black lives can't really matter to her because the guy she's fucking meant nothing
>>
>>80062397

I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying. Please post it another 10 times.
>>
>>80062499
HOLD UP WE GOT A

C O C K R O A C H
O
C
K
>>
File: 1432749446352.jpg (38 KB, 480x466) Image search: [Google]
1432749446352.jpg
38 KB, 480x466
>>80062119
>they are trained to shoot to kill because fucking cops are at war with the populace

if the populace is black and behaving like animals, sure they are at war with them.

>Nowhere in the world cops are so trigger happy,

Brazil (or most south american countires) wants a word with you

>They only do that because they know they will get away with it
They often don't get away with it.

>I'd say, every citizen stopped by a cop should start a livestreeam from now on, it will be the insurance policy of not being killed by some shit-ass nervous pussy cop.

Good maybe you see how normal people react when stopped by a police officer.
>>
>>80062361
I concur
>>
Damn I guess I better pay to go see the new Ghostbusters then...
>>
>>80062359
you are fucking retarded clan scum. The only reason she is still alive is this livestream that was literally her lifestream. She could have been shot in a sec, but since it was streaming the cop would not dare. The cops are out of fucking control, they are weak, meek, paranoid, sissy faggots that are afraid of their own shadow. By doing shit like that they only escalate the situation and hatred even more. We do not need a full-blown fucking race war, just crawl back to your fucking clan hole and die already.
>>
>>80059333
Because she had the clarity of mind to show the world what was happening. I'm white and hope my wife would do the same in a similar situation.

Frankly, I'm surprised at /pol/. The State just committed an extrajudicial execution of an American citizen with a license to carry purely for exercising his 2nd amendment right in a transparent and responsible manner. You can hear in the cop's shrill screams that he knows he fucked up.

Why are you siding with the State, /pol/?
>>
File: Batmannotreallydead.gif (2 MB, 631x367) Image search: [Google]
Batmannotreallydead.gif
2 MB, 631x367
>>80062499
/thread

>>80062542
If chink cop gets fucked we riot.

chinky dinky dindu nuffin

>I hope to God he had a body cam on.

>he is cleared either way
>>
>>80061330
>had gun and weed in car
>this idiot thinks he told the cop about either
>taking a manic sheboon at its word
lel
>>
File: 1261489093117.jpg (20 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1261489093117.jpg
20 KB, 420x420
The fucking leaf raises a good point.

Why was the cop on the passenger side?
>>
>>80062249
Haha look how far you go to justify your little narrative. No evidence the cop was even the one to shoot him, the guy was a known gang member. I forgot how leftist fags like you live to take the word of junkies and criminals over actually investigating the truth.
>>
>>80062478
>>80062505
DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80060454
/pol/ exists to keep people like you out of the general world population. How does it feel to be the lowest tier of humanity?
>>
>>80062473
I saw you're /biz/ thread. I know you're trying to get us to do it to get money from niggers. Good idea.
>>
>>80062587
/thread
>>
>>80058453
>wen u nut but she still suckin
>>
>>80061949
She was driving so I assume..

>>80061939
Lol, your BLM is showing nigger.. I'm guessing you're female as well? Lol sheboon detected. Theres a difference between remaining calm and being a sociopath.
One controls their emotions, the other doesn't have them. She's not there bud.. I don't how else to say this.
I hope you at least get minimum wage for this..

>>80062276
No ones trying too. It seemed like an accident on his part. It seemed that way because of HOW HE REACTED. Crying and sound apologetic. That's all their is to dissect in this video...
>>
>>80061762
Does it count if he has 3 kids of his own with another woman?
>>
The last thing this guy heard was his sociopath girlfriend nonchalantly live blogging his death, top kek.
>>
>>80062436
>>Daughter just watches her dad get shot right in front of her

kid was 4 and the guy was mom's boyfriend, so I seriously doubt it was her dad. and 4 year old's don't necessarily understand death

>>Dindu Mother too preoccupied with facebook likes to comfort her dying boyfriend or her daughter

cop told her not to move (or he would shoot her too). plus shock, as has been mentioned 100 times in this thread. and some people don't get hysterical immediately.
>>
>>80062499
A good nigger is a dead nigger desu

I have no sympathy left for their race.
>>
>>80059333
she just won the fucking ghetto lottery
>>
>>80062145
Me too. You must have served as well.
>>
>>80062631
The state didn't, a man did. Police are individuals.
>>
>>80062646
Front facing camera, it mirrors the footage.
>>
File: 1465552718047.jpg (79 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1465552718047.jpg
79 KB, 648x648
>>80062683
>>
File: robot trigger.jpg (210 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
robot trigger.jpg
210 KB, 960x640
>>80062445
>Paranoid cop shoots boyfriend for having a gun.
>Paranoid cop tells you to keep your fucking hands on the wheel.
>Paranoid cop is clearly freaking the fuck out.
>"Why doesn't she help him? Why doesn't she move?"

>>80062537
>D JEWS
>>
How did she stream so fast, I don't even know how to livestream on FB, lol.
>>
>>80062436
ok, are you profoundly mentally challenged or what? Have you not heard she is ordered not not move and show her hand? She cannot literally move one inch on her own to comfort a child or bf without being shot. I swear you clan faggots are retards
>>
>>80058453
another dead crip nigger.

GOOD

I LOVE COPS
>>
>>80062249
No. Autists have no emotion and don't understand why people would cry or feel any emotion. Just like you are doing.
>>
>>80062542
Only liberals imagine having a legal firearm is a justification for a cop to shoot you.
>>
File: 1464771055018.jpg (370 KB, 742x742) Image search: [Google]
1464771055018.jpg
370 KB, 742x742
>>80058453
>record video to show the world how police mistreats you
>film just your face
>>
>>80058453
WORLD STAR NIGGA!! WOOOORLD STAAR! BAE U NAW A FAMOUS KANG! LOOK AT THIS SHIEEEET!
#LIT #WORLDSTAR #SAVAGE
>>
File: 1399853671695.gif (2 MB, 385x265) Image search: [Google]
1399853671695.gif
2 MB, 385x265
I'm gonna wait till more evidence surfaces and the cops say something

What probably happened was he was reaching for his wallet and got shot because AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
File: 1467746741803.jpg (119 KB, 1083x682) Image search: [Google]
1467746741803.jpg
119 KB, 1083x682
>>80062631
>Anon realized /Pol/ would amend the second amendment if it meant more dead black people.
Swallowing the redpill is hard.
>>
>>80062667
Cop over-reacted, famalam. He's gonna be in the slammer by October.
>>
>>80062238
I think the vast majority of times when cops shoot black people are justified

but 99% of the type of person that becomes a cop does so for employment (completely understandable) but also the weird aura of power that comes with the job. I know a bunch of cops, characteristically they are all extremely self centered people and generally care less about other people than most people you encounter in your daily life. This being in a very low crime area so the argument that cops get soured on people by having to deal with scum day in day out doesn't really work. The ones I have known that became cops later on in life went from having somewhat normal interactions or views of other people in society to that of pretty much thinking everyone is a shitty person and everyone is an asshole.

They are also extremely good at milking the system for as much as humanely possible in terms of shit/perks they can get, way worse than welfare receivers.
>>
>>80062276
The video doesn't look good I agree. Did the police release a statement?
>>
>>80062739
The police force is an instrument of the State, anon.
>>
>>80062631
This is going to be used to support gun control, blacklivesmatter, and any other number of retarded policies.
Black people keep giving police officers excuses to shoot them and it's frankly incredibly boring, it doesn't prove any institutional racism, it proves that bitches boyfriend should have done what he was told.
>>
>>80062667

your autism is truly impressive.

post it another 20 times.
>>
>>80062884
DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80062276

hehe
>>
>>80062863
A busted tail light is an excuse to get shot now?
>>
>>80062933

serious question: do you rock back and forth for hours on end?
>>
>>80062982
DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80062617
Nice bantz, just call me a racist and diffuse my argument but not acknowledge the anti white narrative that the media pushes or acknowledge how brutal and savage blacks act in the hood. You really told me, reddit is on you're other tab, go there because this place ain't for you bud.
>>
die nigger
>>
>>80062968
Grabbing for shit when a police officer pulls you over, definitely it is.
>>
>>80062056
This. She knew for the safety of herself and for the future of her child to not be emotional while an emotional trigger happy PO was aiming a gun near her at her dying bf. One head bob and finger point and she'd be dead
>>
>>80058453
dude, ever heard of shock?
ever had to watch somebody shot to death less than half a foot from you?
fuck off, edgy kid.
>>
>>80062646
common procedure, especially if your parked on the side of the road. to avoid being hit by a passing car
>>
>>80058453
>more chimps being blasted

Love you america
>>
File: Lion_mouth.png (538 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Lion_mouth.png
538 KB, 640x430
>>80062643
/thread

>>80062646
Hollywood doesn't know how actual stops go. Write the Jews about it.

>>80062667
>Liberia

>>80062676
Good

>>80062768
Never underestimate the power of a nigress and her ability to cry dindu.

>>80062794
FACT

Act like a nig, you gon' get nogged.

It's only when you get shwifty cops start shooting.

>>80062802
Her 5 seconds of fame was worth more than stopping the bleeding.

>>80062884
He won't be any wronger if he posts it 90000000 times.

>accept reality.

>>80062968
>I have a gun
>reaches for waist
>SIR STOP STOP STOP STOP

pow pow pow pow pow

Follow lawful orders, don't get shot.

>>80063012
/thread
>>
>>80058453
>/pol/ knows they have no way to defend this
>smears gf reputation as if it matters

He was murdered by the cop, not that woman. His panicked voice said enough, and it was fear that he fucked up and she got him on camera. Why don't you care that your fellow citizens are being killed by police and by mass shootings? You don't need ISIS to ruin yourselves.
>>
>>80058453
Cops shot him when he was supposedly reaching for his license but they don't shoot her when she reaches for her phone.
Yeah fucking right
>>
File: 1335780192417.png (216 KB, 566x549) Image search: [Google]
1335780192417.png
216 KB, 566x549
>>80062617
>We do not need a full-blown fucking race war
>>
I think the main issue here is there being a law for a broken tail light. This us why vehie inspections imo are better than police guided vehicular traffic stops and violations.
>>
>>80062689
lol, you fucking canadian scum with brain necrosis brought by the extreme temperatures. The fact that you are an autist on top of that clearly prevents you from understanding human beings. Go back to your canadian goat-fucking and stop musing human emotions, you have none of them, you fucking sociopathic scum.
>>
>>80063120
Negroid sympathizer.
>>
>>80062859
>The video doesn't look good I agree.

The video doesn't show anything but the aftermath.
I hope the cop has a body cam.
>>
>>80063120
>fellow citizens

Maybe for your country you shitskinned cunt
>>
File: 1446139830423.jpg (50 KB, 441x479) Image search: [Google]
1446139830423.jpg
50 KB, 441x479
Oh, America, why won't you rest your troubles for a night?
>>
>>80063070
Nonsense.

>>80063002
Nobody even knows what your argument or point is, retard. Either articulate your thoughts better or give up.
>>
He had a mugshot and a criminal record.
>GUESS HE DESERVED TO DIE

Never mind the fact that this particular "dindu" was acting on behalf of a loving father and at-home boyfriend.

Besides, we don't see what happens before that bitch started recording. I bet that nigger was up to no good, JUST LIKE ALL NIGGERS. I bet the cop was just doing his job, JUST LIKE ALL COPS. We should reserve judgement until we have more facts! We don't need to know any more about the case. After all, it's not like we are ON TRIAL as a JURY OF PEERS.

I bet this nigger was dumb enough to try to pull a gun out on a cop right there in front of his panicked gf and her 4yo child over a simple traffic violation. I bet he had a warrant for his arrest or something, so he decided to reach for his piece and show that cop a thing or two. He was probably betting on how much easier life would have been for him if he went ahead and shot at a cop instead of getting a citation. Stupid niggers!

Never mind a right to due process under law, a right to a fair trial, a right to trial by jury, and a right not to be considered guilty until proven innocent. Nope! Fuck laws!

...wait...
>>
>>80063120
I agree :)

DEAR POLICE

inb4 bloo bloo bloo pls don't do that they're actually the only thing keeping us here because the people would fucking slaughter us :^)
>>
>>80062359
you- you are so on the ball.
I mean seriously! all this race baiting!
you are totally not falling for it.
you know who the real enemy is.
black people.
duh.
>>
>>80063250
I agree :) The police are oppressive and kill minorities for no reason. They should just withdraw :)

DEAR POLICE

>>
>>80063250
>Nonsense.

Heh, okay, we'll see how that plays out shall we.
>>
>>80062785
no, autists fail to understand that human emotions are variable and not everyone behaves the same way as their autistic app teaches them.
>>
>>80063070
>License and registration, please.
Sure. Just so you're aware, I have a license to carry and I am armed.
>GET YOUR HANDS UP. GIVE ME THAT ID.
Okay.
>reach for ID
>get shot 4 times
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.