[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone fill me in on the latest story on this dindu? Sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 462x462
Can someone fill me in on the latest story on this dindu? Sort of out of the loop here. Did he do nuffin'?
>>
>>80058030
normal shit, pedophile, multiple violent crimes, had a gun on him, multiple warnings while reaching for it, finally got shot.
>>
>>80058220
Didn't he resist or something? sounds about right kek why does anyone care about this dindu?
>>
>>80058607
idk man, he got tased 3 times iirc might have been 2 times warned about 5 times to not go for his gun, did it anyways.
>>
Real story: (No /pol/ spin)

That guy is found to match the description of someone waving a gun around in public.

Police arrive, the video surfaces of three police attempting to subdue him (guy weighs 310lb) they struggle, camera pans away, guy catches two holes to the chest. The end of the video is one of the officers grabbing *something* out of his right pocket. No one has verified what it was they took out of his pocket.

When he was ~21 he had sex with a 17 year old and caught a "carnal knowledge" charge, which is essentially statutory rape with absolute consent.

In 2009, on one day, he caught 10 charges (typical in America as police "throw the book at you" when you are arrested, stacking as many charges on you for one or few crimes in order to get you to take a guilty plea for reduced sentencing).

May have done something, may have not, police definitely acted in an unprofessional and panicked manner.

Awaiting possible chimpout.
>>
>>80059708
When he was 20 he impregnated a 14 year old**
>>
File: Imwithher2.jpg (178 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
Imwithher2.jpg
178 KB, 718x405
>>80058030
>>
CDs = Skittles
>>
File: alton.jpg (257 KB, 850x460) Image search: [Google]
alton.jpg
257 KB, 850x460
>>
File: Whitepride.jpg (218 KB, 972x367) Image search: [Google]
Whitepride.jpg
218 KB, 972x367
>>80058030

Extremely Careless Hillary needed a distraction. So we shall link it back to her white privilege.
>>
>>80059765
Older than 13, younger than 17.

Doubt that anyone has the actual stats, more likely that /pol/ is giving it the worst possible spin (kind of like calling him a pedophile when clearly he was not, as well as saying he was a multiple felon/had a wrap sheet when he was only ever arrested twice in his 37 years).

I'm all for hating niggers, but eventually /pol/ has to live in reality and stop being the antithesis of reddit.
>>
File: keep-them-in-their-place.jpg (244 KB, 972x367) Image search: [Google]
keep-them-in-their-place.jpg
244 KB, 972x367
>>80059909
>>
So did he have a gun or not?
>>
>>80059914
Just because you are into 17 year olds, doesn't mean you aren't a pedophile. You're into girls over women.
>>
>>80059855

Uncanny
>>
>>
>>80060217
Semantics.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 251x242
>>80059708
>giving the "real" story
>haven't even seen the second video
>>
>>80060450
I'm all eyes. Let's see it.
>>
Another anon put it really well in a thread last night.

>Cops know he's a dangerous convicted felon with a violent crime rap sheet.
>Get called to bring the guy in because he's a waving a gun around like a lunatic and threatening people.
>cops aren't playing. Tell the guy to get down and stop moving
>they won't take any chances with this guy.
>dude spends his final minutes trying to struggle out from under the cops while yelling at them...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>80060197
Yes in his right pocket. The second video shows the officer take what looks to be a pocket pistol (Derringer or micro pistol) out of his pocket. The reason the cops showed up was a call of an armed man selling shit was pointing a gun at someone.
>>
>>80058030
KEK
People on my facebook are even saying he was unarmed and it was just because of racism that he was killed
>>
Why do dindus always try and resist arrest? Do they think the cops will just let them go?
>>
>>80060862

Is there any official reports of it being a gun? All I'm hearing on normiebook is "it doesn't look anything like a gun"
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 736x736
>>80061868
I really, unironically, hate normies
>>
>>80058607
Because he's black and it's racist to shoot them even if one's life is in danger as a direct effect of that black person's actions
>>
It's just funny that nobody gives a shit about all the black on black shootings during the 4th of July weekend, but because this one involved a white person it's a major news story.
>>
>>80058030

Simple

>scumbag piece of shit human being
>but his gun was still in his pocket

No big loss but what worries me is how cops can kill with impunity in my home country.
>>
>>80062220
That's what happens when people like Al Sharpton avoid "inciting hate/riots" charges and tenured liberal college professor cucks can teach hateful ideologies without risk for arrest and unemployment.
>>
>>80060487
http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/Sc23DG7O-DH8wQcDr
>>
>>80061868
The police report stated that he had a firearm in his possession when the officers arrived. The firearm was taken from his pocket as also stated in the report. This guy was also a convicted felon which would ban him from owning any firearms. These cops are going to walk once all of this is settled.
>>
>>80058030
FYI the comments section has no moderation:

http://www.philandocastile.net

Lets make them a real party hahahah
>>
File: 1257546673.webm (609 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1257546673.webm
609 KB, 512x640
>>80058030
>>
>>80062471

All of this is true and I really don't give a shit that this dindu gold toof POS died.

But the fact is the cops had no right to use deadly force. Both videos show he was nowhere near his gun when he was shot. The cop dug his gun deep out the pocket after the guy was dead.

I'm worried about the police, not about the BLM.
>>
>>80062576

Lol nice editing. I can't wait for this to make the rounds.
>>
>>80062576
This is what we all need to spam on social media, lets get the fire rising.
>>
>>80062624
Are you white?

If you are;

You're stupid to worry about the police and not the BLM who literally have said on social media they want to kill white people and on many occasions have committed violence towards white people just because they're white

If you aren't;
Why are you here?
>>
>>80059708
>Awaiting inevitable chimpout.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>80062624
>I'm worried about the police, not about the BLM.
Most people are agree. A lot of people on /pol/ won't admit how nice their gated communities are unless they get into a pissing contest about how great their lives are. They aren't even afraid of BLM, they just dislike black people as a whole, it's an elitist thing.
I'm personally much more terrified of police brutality than I am of some teenager trying to make me the victim of the knockout game.

We're in a great era though, BLM is making niggers look bad while also keeping pressure on the police. We just need to sit on the sidelines and watch them fuck each other up.
>>
>>80062576
i don't think normies will even think it looks like he's reaching for his gun, they'll just say he was having a spasm or something
>>
>>80062624

I am white and BLM is not scary. They simply aren't scary to me as I don't live in da hood and I'm not a racist target for them anyway.

Due process must be followed by the police, even for dirty niggers. If we abandon American principles, we run the risk of becoming an authoritarian state.
>>
I am in no way scared of the police. If you are polite and courteous 9 times out of 10 they are fine. If you resist arrest and go for your gun, 9 times out of 10 they will shoot you . Simple math.
>>
>resist po-po
>go for the gun
>get shot
lmao you'd think gangbanger with two guns pointed at him would know better
>>
>>80062443
So did he shoot two shots first?
>>
>>80063077

Congrats Lebanon, you joined the stupid American public who will never understand what it's like to be in this sort of situation. It is always your life above theirs. If this guy made even the slightest motion towards his gun, or even just his pocket, it is all justified. They knew he had a gun. You do not shoot once in the leg and hope it all goes ok. When you believe your life is in danger you're shooting to kill, even if you believe it takes 6 shots.

If the guy takes out his gun and shoots the two cops, this is barely even news. If the cops continued to use their tasers and sent this guy into cardiac arrest, what would happen? Rethink our laws on the use of tasers? Ok, how about subduing him with a chokehold? Nope, you "killed" a obese, asthmatic, diabetic with a chokehold. Ask them nicely? Nope.

People are stupid. You don't judge a book by it's cover. You wait and learn the fucking facts from the investigation. Judging the cover is a black father of 5 who was selling CD's, the book is a lifelong criminal. Who apologizes to all these cops when it turns out they are justified? Darren Young's life is ruined.
>>
>>80059708

He was on the ground his left hand is visibly pinned by a cop on top of his legs. His right hand isnt visible.

Cops yells out hes got a gun theres yelling then shots.

People say the cops took a gun off him.

So it depends on what they right hand was doing. If he grabbed the gun then they will not be punished more then the auto suspension. the problem is there might be no evidence for what happened besides the cops themselves which will raise the likelihood of a chimp-out.
>>
>>80063613

I did a tour in Iraq with the 3rd ID. I have been in much worse conditions with civilians armed in public and guess what I didn't shoot them because they didn't have their arms raised.

If you are so much of a pussy to be worried about a gun that is still inside his fucking pocket then you have no reason to wear a uniform.

Don't presume to know me. And the fact that this guy was a scumbag is not in dispute. I don't give a quarter shit about him. I am simply saying that police officers behaved disgracefully.
>>
>>80063647
>So it depends on what they right hand was doing. If he grabbed the gun then they will not be punished more then the auto suspension. the problem is there might be no evidence for what happened besides the cops themselves which will raise the likelihood of a chimp-out.
The cops will be put on "administrative leave" for awhile, and then be "reassigned" to their same exact jobs, regardless of what had actually happened.

What I'm hoping for though is that some eyewitnesses pop out of the woodworks and go to CNN with anonymity to tell the "true" story about how he didn't do anything.

Not sure if you caught the other thread with the video posted from yesterday about a black woman whos husband got shot by a chinese cop while he sat in his car presenting his drivers liscense and CCL paperwork, but that's a whole new possible chimpout. We could have a fascinating weekend ahead of us.
>>
>>80062624
I have no dog in the fight but I do live in New Orleans so I'm worried about a possible riot. To me this man resisting arrest while armed caused his life to end. He made a choice and it was a bad one.
>>
>>80063993

By arms I mean weapons, not hands. In case that wasn't clear.
>>
>>80063034
No, the gun was in his pocket and in the real one the cop removes it.

In this version he plants one in his pocket
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2800x1964) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2800x1964
Nuffin but faggots and niggers ITT.

Never fucking forget this white people. Understand that the whole brown world wants you DEAD and cheer about your extinction.
These faggot words are total bullshit and this image is the reality you face.
>>
File: trump.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>80062576
Spread it that they stole his wallet!
Lets get the Chimpouts going!
How are they going to prove they didn't steal his money?
>>
Send your condolences niggers:

http://www.philandocastile.net
>>
File: 1467656749434.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467656749434.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>80058030
The video shows the two cops on top of the guy. His left side is pinned down pretty well, but the officer trying to pin the right side down is struggling due to it most likely being the guys dominant hand, and the car being in the way. The cop yells "he's got a gun" which was the entire reason they arrived on scene in the first place, and one of the officers draws his weapon. You can clearly see the black guys right shoulder moving frantically and then the officer trying to restrain him yells "he's going for the gu-" as his partner shoots him. The camera pans away the cop yells "get on the ground" because he presumably tried sitting up after being shot which is evident because his body is in a different position. A gun is immediately removed from his RIGHT pocket.

Seems pretty open and closed to.me, but you bet your ass BLM will ignore everything I've just said and riot.
>>
Who actually put in the call to the cops? I originally heard the shop owner (who was allowing him to sell outside his shop) called in someone else waving a gun. Now I'm hearing it was someone heckling sterling and sterling showed him the gun so he called it in.
>>
>>80064931
Sauce
>>
>>80060217
Isn't pedophilia technically attraction to preteens?
>>
>>80065206
Prior to puberty, yes, whereas into/beyond puberty but before AoC is hebephilia. All just semantic bullshit put forth by bootlickers.
>>
>>80065030
Fuck you there's like 8 videos on this thread
>>
WHY WOULD HE RESIST? WHAT THE FUCK DID HE EXPECT? TO SHOOT TWO COPS AND RUN AWAY WITH HIS 300LBS ASS? FUCKING ANIMALS
>>
>>80058607
not even BLM care, they use his dead for their politics of more gobsmedots and to protest on the streets, aka looting their own neighborhoods
>>
>>80064381
America was never truly white. Indians were here first and we brought blacks from Africa because our ancestors were men of leisure. Whites don't belong in America more so than every other race.

Yes I'm a liberal from raddit and we are the future. We have social lives and jobs while you waste your lives being a racist piece of shit in the basement.
>>
>>80062471

>police report

Links? Can't find anything on Goygle.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 717x880
>>80059708
>giving an objective, spin-less account of the righteous slaying of a nigger by valiant defenders of freedom and democracy
>not absolving the cops of any wrongdoing whatsoever regardless of what happened
>not demonizing the nigger as guilty until proven innocent, which is impossible anyway because "innocent nigger" is an oxymoron

I hope Trump hangs you for race treason. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a thread about Obama using police to suppress politIcal dissent, calling them jack-booted thugs.
>>
are we really have to listen to another democrat
>>
>>80060197
No, you ignorant racist anti-Semitic bastard, he was only armed with a collection of bibles, which he was giving out to the homeless before he was gunned down brutally with automatic weapons with extended clips by racist police and known klan members.
>>
JORDAN!
>>
File: 1467812555277.png (2 MB, 2660x1222) Image search: [Google]
1467812555277.png
2 MB, 2660x1222
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 604x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 604x1088
>>80065970
The message was not intended for faggots like you but to spread the truth to other whites. It's cool that you have a job and think you're the future. I am just like you in that.
>>
So was there any chimp outs yet?

I mean why the fuck would there be other than the typical bullshit for a night or two?

Is Baton Rogue a big city with a huge nignog population?
>>
>>80063993

You're just a 100% all-American badass aren't you? Are your hands certified as lethal weapons yet?

You're simply saying that the officers behaved disgracefully based on a 30 second video that shows nothing of the preceding events. Once again, you're as stupid as the American public judging everything without knowing anything. You are a monday morning quarterback who claims that you would have been better in the situation. I can't imagine the Lebanese 3rd Infantry doing much in Iraq btw. What years were you there? When the war was actually going on, or when nothing was going on?
>>
>>80069900
He's right though. Most police officers are bad at their job.
Did you see that clip of the like 6 officers charging a homeless guy on a mountain and shooting him point-blank in the spine (to which he starts screaming out that he's paralyzed) before they sick their dog on him and let the dog bite his nuts off? Then they all start high-fiving and doing their "OOORAAHHH!!!!"?

Come on man, you can hate niggers and shitty cops at the same time, you shouldn't even be feeling cognitive dissonance so why are you such a fag?
>>
>>80058030
I watched the video without voice, at first i thought it was in some african country or middle east or pakistan, but then i read the article and it was the us. If i think about it, i wasnt really surprised. On the video you just see the police trying to handle him, put him on the ground, kneeling on him and then shooting him from like 20 cm. Looked like a regular execution to me, like the ones you see in the middle east or asia
>>
>>80058030
He resisted arrest and tried to fight two cops when he broke free he went for his pocket which may or may not have had a gun in it and was shot dead.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.