[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED NBC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
https://www.kikebook.com/NBCNews/videos/1226365437459706/

THE JEW MEDIA IS ON OUR SIDE
What do we make of this?
>>
Holy shit NBC is actually calling Hillary out on her shit

They must no longer have a hold of her
>>
BASED JEWS
they know trump is better for greater ISRAEL
>>
>>80058675
>Serves him right....he trusted Trump!
>>
They want Hillary out because they know she can't win. They'll send her to jail and replace her with Biden, and then we get 8 more years of the Obama administration's cultural marxism.
>>
>>80057522
Who cares! Hillary's emails don't effect me. What will effect all of us is racist, sexist, xenophobic Trump! If Trump hasn't gone to jail for con Trump University students out of thousands of dollars, and not paying his taxes why should Hillary? The republicans have been trying for years to stop Hillary and they have failed. It is over. Get over it! Trump lies to on a daily basis and yet you don't trust Hillary? Really?
>>
>>80057522
wow i hate jews now
>>
>>80058898
biden is a ancient looking white man, he can't win a personality war with Trump, hilldog is running almost entirely off the woman card as it is
>>
>>80057522
I suspect it's that some of the media outlets are controlled/influenced by certain people in CIA/FBI/DOD etc.

That is to say, they're all establishment, but right now parts of the establishment are seriously pissed off at other parts of the establishment.
>>
>>80057522
Someone's getting fired or is going to found with two gun shots to the back of the head in a suicide later this week.
>>
>>80059487
This
>>
One of the Secretary of State’s duties is to approve weapons sales to foreign countries. During her three years at State, Hillary signed off on $165 billion worth of sales by private commercial arms contractors to Clinton Foundation foreign donors. On top of that was an additional $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that gave to the Clinton Foundation. It also happened that the weapons contractors themselves and companies connected financially to them made substantial donations to the Clinton foundation and paid whopping speaking fees to Hillary’s husband ex-president Bill, during her years at State.
>>
>>80057522
>THE JEW MEDIA IS ON OUR SIDE

No, nigger. Trump is on the media's side.
>>
>>80059201
Trump would most likely provoke Biden into dropping some F bombs during a live debate. Biden's pretty based, but it pains me to see him pandering to progressives when he is/was anything but when in his prime.
>>
>>80057522
Controlled opposition.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (136 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
136 KB, 655x650
The Jewish media is still on Clinton's side.

BUT - in order to make more shekels, they need to keep the race somewhat close until the end.
>>
>>80059201
Biden just has to go "m-muh dead son" and "m-muh commute so that my family didn't have to live in DC" and everyone will love him.
>>
>>80059111
>2 cents have been deposited into your Correct the Record account.
>Congratulations! You have got the "trips" bonus! An extra 3$ will be added to your account.
>>
Jews are always playing both sides. Making sure the bets keep coming and the pot keeps growing. Don't believe they don't know what the outcome of the election will be. At the very end, they'll be the ones taking the lion's share of the winnings.
>>
>>80061382
Obama is very unpopular among independents, after him people in my family who voted for him twice say "they will never vote for another democrat as long as they live". him being obamas vp is much more a negative then positive for the main demographic you want
>>
>>80061382
Youre mocking the guy cuz his son died of brain cancer?

Yeah, make america great again, anon.

>you are why ppl hate trump supporters
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.