[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with sexual liberation as long as those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19
File: ss+(2016-07-07+at+05.33.56).jpg (212 KB, 590x594) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-07+at+05.33.56).jpg
212 KB, 590x594
Is there anything wrong with sexual liberation as long as those who engage in reckless sex deal with the consequences?
>>
File: 1464694663044.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464694663044.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>80056859

Yes, sexual liberation is inherently harmful.

First of all, the consequences, effect all of society. They aren't fleeting, temporary things. Women literally destroy their value permanently when they fuck.

Men, conversely, have grown accustomed to whores, and thus don't take a stand against it.

Birth rates plummet, marriage rates plummet, divorce rates increase, etc.

There's no positive to be had from the sexual revolution aside from "DUDE EASY PUSSY LMAO."

tl;dr: It's impossible for the consequences to be limited to only those who partake, especially with how widespread and normalized this has become. People don't live in bubbles, their actions effect the collective. Sexual promiscuity has no positives.

This is all completely ignoring the fact that the science used to justify the Sexual Revolution was faulty, or that it was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, or that Cultural Marxists and Feminists were the ones championing the sexual revolution, which should automatically raise eyebrows.
>>
The ones who complain about it seem to be virgins and beta males. I am just saying, I've never seen Chad complain about it.
>>
>>80056859
Sexual promiscuity destroys the family life. From one perspective, you wouldn't mind enjoying fucking dozens of women, but once you start raising children, that desire stays with you, and causes problems. You wouldn't want to raise your child in a fucked up way. At least I wouldn't.
>>
>>80058608
that must make you an alpha
>>
>>80058530
All of that is because society currently shoulders the consequences.

Watch slut culture disappear the moment you slash single mother welfare. The problem is rooted in the fact that women have too many safety nets.
>>
>>80058653

No. Just saying what I see.
>>
>>80058530

> First of all, the consequences, effect all of society

such as?

> Women literally destroy their value permanently when they fuck

How?

> Birth rates plummet

There is a direct correlation between gdp growth and declining birth rates. The only places where the birth rate is growing are in the Malthusian trap like subsaharan Africa.
>>
>>80056859
>as long as those who engage in reckless sex deal with the consequences
When do you foresee this happening?
>>
>>80058608
Sorry I don't want my daughter to become a whore.
>>
>>80059067

How do you know you'll even have a daughter? How do you know you wont raise your Wifes son?
>>
>>80058530
>>80058727
yea this. Unfortunately divorce laws, marriage laws, child support laws, welfare laws, all encourage being divorced and having more children than you can handle.
>>
>>80058608
Well, Chad has three kids with two different women and is paying child support out the ass.
>>
>>80058796
Consequences can be worse citizens because they have broken homes.
Women destroy their value because the more sex they have the more likely they are to have an STD.
The GDP Birth rate thing is right tho
>>
>>80056859
Wut
>>
>>80056859
Personally I hate it mostly cuz I hold different ideals of what sex should be for two ppl.

Also I am kv and seeing shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiunuWwpd24&feature=youtu.be
makes me think there arent any attractive yet virgin women in early twenties or even after 18.

Had I knew than what I know now I would've fucked all those girl who wanted me but I waited for the right one.

Sexual liberation is bad for nuclear family, other than that I dont see T B H a problem with it, I personally hate it, but my opinion is colored by my experiences and fears.

In reality the sexual revolution IS bad for family, and IS bad for women to be mothers one day.

I cannot imagine sluts being good mothers.

In next 20-30 years a lot will be understood.
>>
>>80058727

Slashing welfare for single mothers would be a step in the right direction; however, turning arcane economic knobs isn't going to fix the fundamentally corroded moral foundation of society.

>>80058796

>such as

Women branding themselves as being unworthy of marriage, STD rates, higher divorce rates, higher single motherhood rates (Which will still have an impact of crime rates regardless of whether or not Welfare exists), etc.

>How?

Oxytocin and the law of diminishing returns for starters? The fact that Promiscuity correlates to higher divorce rates, lower marital stability and reported marital happiness, higher infidelity chances, etc.

A great place to start would be that handy compilation of sourced charts I posted.

>There is a direct correlation between gdp growth and declining birth rates. The only places where the birth rate is growing are in the Malthusian trap like subsaharan Africa.

I'm not asking for a population boom, but most Western countries see their native birth rates sinking below replacement levels, that's a problem. Sexual promiscuity and the acceptance of it contributes to that.

Here's a Molymeme video on the subject for those interested:

https://youtu.be/um3EmS9DKsI
>>
File: AP_DIVORCE_RATE.gif (9 KB, 181x330) Image search: [Google]
AP_DIVORCE_RATE.gif
9 KB, 181x330
>>80060080
> higher divorce rates

> Promiscuity correlates to higher divorce rates
>>
>>80056859

It's still wrong because every ruined white woman means fewer white babies. It's still a part of white genocide.
>>
>>80056859

WATCH/LISTEN TO COMMON FILTH ON YOUTUBE
>>
File: gnnn.jpg (783 KB, 1497x1535) Image search: [Google]
gnnn.jpg
783 KB, 1497x1535
>>80060080

> higher single motherhood rate

> STD rate

Niggers niggers niggers

Next time pick your own cotton
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1223x1570
>>80060360
>>
>>80056859
Give Aids to a certain whore,let it spread.
Coupled will be given an aids vaccine and removal once they get married.Once they get divorced give them Aids
>>
File: Marriage%20Rate%20in%20US.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
Marriage%20Rate%20in%20US.gif
34 KB, 500x353
>>80060360

Wow, it's almost like you're missing the massive spike that occurred during the sexual revolution and introduction of no-fault divorce, and completely the fact that after said spike, marriage rates as a whole have gone down.

Also, way to misread, and misinterpret one point, post a misleading graph, and completely ignore every other set of data.
>>
That is is even a question is proof of how morally retarded people are. Nothing but relativist reprobates.
>>
>>80060684

Yes, it's particularly a problem in the black communities. Have you ever stopped to notice how "sexually liberated" the blacks are?
>>
>>80060836

Most people just don't value marriage as much anymore. Get over it fag. The world has moved on.

Are you seriously gonna argue to me that the West has bigger social issues than Muslims or Africans when it comes to this type of shit?
>>
>>80060836

If you had kept to marrying and giving birth to more white kids instead of sexual liberizing around like an anal whore you wouldn't regret a low white pop being destroyed by diversity.
>>
>>80060992
>>/lgbt/

>Most people just don't value marriage as much anymore. Get over it fag. The world has moved on.

It's the current year!!!!

>Are you seriously gonna argue to me that the West has bigger social issues than Muslims or Africans when it comes to this type of shit?

>Don't worry about the destruction of the family and the death of love. Only worry about these problems!
>>
>>80060992

So you would rather fuck pussy because "Feels good" than rear up a good family and generation of strong well brought up white kids who would increase your race.
>>
>>80056859
>sexual liberation
I don't like it being shoved down my throat when no one is suppressing people's sexuality, at least not in the US.
>>
>>80060992

>Most people just don't value marriage as much anymore. Get over it fag. The world has moved on.

Neat, so you're going to ignore the fact that sexual promiscuity is inherently harmful, that part of the explanation for your lower divorce rates are fewer marriages, and pretend that people not valuing marriage is okay?

The family is the basic building block of civilization, a strike against the family (Which Cultural Marxist/Feminist propaganda against the family is) is a strike against civilization itself.

Why are you so intent on ignoring the consequences of this?
>>
>>80061209

Lets get something very clear here fags. You cannot have the government force sexual morality based on Muh bible onto other people. Not only is it a violation of all negative liberty and immoral but it's retarded. Unless of course you are an advanced lvl 80 Natsoc autistic LARP faggot dreaming about Hitler liberation this cannot be done practically.
>>
>>80058530
Last time I saw data like this it was split up between men and women and there was not effect on men in terms of long term consequences with marriage quality but there was with women. I wish all of these were separated according.
>>
>>80061410

I'm an advocate of cultural change, you strawmanning faggot.

More over, Libertarianism doesn't work, get over it. It's a childish ideology for shortsighted autists.

Forcing morality is not immoral. Furthermore, criminalizing adultery, and repealing no-fault divorce, in addition to massive reforms to family court would go a long way.

Have fun paying for an ever-increasing Welfare state, and watching your society go down the drain, just because you're too afraid to petition for minor legal changes and cultural changes, that were the norm in America until the 60s, and weren't fully demolished until the 80s. The NSDAP has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>80061410
Pathetic
>>
>>80056859

But they don't deal with the consequences, that's the thing. When society isn't obligated to pay child support or finance abortions and when children born out of wedlock aren't seen as collateral damage that only serves to teach the parents a lesson, then people can fuck anybody they want.

And I'm not even a traditional/moralfag/family man. I also fuck out of wedlock and just like I wouldn't expect anyone to pay for my irresponsible ass, I also don't like to pay for the fuckups of others.
>>
File: 1466688676096.jpg (90 KB, 696x800) Image search: [Google]
1466688676096.jpg
90 KB, 696x800
>>80061527

That compilation is specifically for women. I'll post another that compares women and men (on a single metric).

The problem with male stats is that unlike stats for female promiscuity, which are consistent across multiple studies, male stats vary in their severity.

Some suggest just slightly less harmful consequences to men, than women (which are still considerable), others suggest minimal, and a few outliers on the opposite end suggest no consequences.
>>
>>80056859

>>80058530

The issue has more to do with the fact that once people begin to seek out and easily obtain this type of gratification, they usually will never stop. Once drowning the mind in instant gratification begins, there is seldom an internal force that will bring the behavior to an end.
>>
File: 005.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
What Anna has done to her face is absolutely criminal
>>
>>80061668

Negative liberty is not a lolbertarian concept but a foundational principle of Western civilization fa which everyone agrees on outside of the Alt-Right/NAtsoc/Communist ideologically autistic internet spectrum.

> Forcing morality is not immoral.
On what fucking legal/ constitutional grounds is this justifable?

> Furthermore, criminalizing adultery

On what fucking legal/ constitutional grounds is this justifable?

> no-fault divorce

Do you know what this means you raging rampant faggot? One party wants a divorce you get fucking divorced.
>>
File: yfw God exists.png (237 KB, 1634x1058) Image search: [Google]
yfw God exists.png
237 KB, 1634x1058
>>80058796
>How?
Well anon, let me tell you about microchimerism and how having sex with non-virgin women is literally cuckolding.
>>
>>80058796

> Women literally destroy their value permanently when they fuck

Men are biologically predisposed to think less of women that had multiple partners, as they are more likely to cheat and make men raise a child which is not theirs. Besides if the woman "can't keep a partner" its reasonable to think there is something wrong with her. There is a reason women chastity is valued in pretty much all religions.

>There is a direct correlation between gdp growth and declining birth rates.

and the mechanism responsible for this decline is likely the sexual liberation and consequent destruction of traditional family values and gender roles.
>>
>>80056859
Is this a picture of two post-op trannies or two ugly women?
>>
File: Jmaistre.jpg (52 KB, 683x899) Image search: [Google]
Jmaistre.jpg
52 KB, 683x899
>>80062110
>>/leftypol/

>Negative liberty is not a lolbertarian concept but a foundational principle of Western civilization

Liberalism itself is the inverse of the foundation principles of western civilization.

You are profoundly stupid and degenerate.
>>
Fags please. The same arguments are used when it came to prohibition of alcohol, muh morality muh society but muh values.

Look back at all the vice laws in the past. Judeo-Christian principles have been used as a justification in every single case. Judeo-Christian principles are not a proper justification. If you un-ironically want to use the bible to re-enforce vice laws good luck faggot you will be laughed at and rightfully so.
>>
>>80062444
Don't forget about the breakthoughs in telegony. Not only is the women changed biologically with microchimerism but the child can inherent the genes of other men she's slept with.
>>
>>80062626

As opposed to what? Feudalism? I bet you fancy yourself quite the aristocrat don't you?
>>
>>80058608
Lol, most Chads also realize that whores aren't worth shit, and will rarely settle with a girl who they see as a slut. They just pump and dump as they see fit, because they've got nothing else to do.
>>
File: does not compute.jpg (31 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
does not compute.jpg
31 KB, 552x428
>>80062626

Is it though? I get that it's an inversion from what the West had set up in the Middle Ages (i.e. we're still living in a humanist world), but to a certain extent humanism was all about returning to the Classical Age, which was in some ways inverse from the Middle Ages.
>>
>>80056859
>sexual liberation
The problem is that it encourages young kids that are growing up to see this a normal which will lead them to over commit this shit and corrupt them plus their future children which will then lead to an even more destroyed society with no family values.
>>
Why is a society inherently bad if family values don't exist?
>>
>>80062110

>Muh negative rights

Negative rights aren't exactly a foundational principle of Western Civilization; furthermore, they're certainly not the only principle which is intertwined with Western Civilization.

If you want to pretend that enlightenment values are foundational for Western Civilization, the same case can be made for Christian morality, which has, for quite some time now, been fundamentally intertwined with Western Civilization.

Not that you'd care, considering the fedora-tier way you seem to view Christianity in.

>On what fucking legal/ constitutional grounds is this justifable?

By this logic, as well as the logic above, we have no justifiable legal/constitutional grounds for criminalizing drugs. Are you seriously advocating for "DUDE WEED?"

Oh, and finally, on the topic of sexuality, Communists were traditionally supportive of sexual liberation. If you weren't such an ill-informed faggot, and bothered to read anything, you'd see that. Lenin & Trotsky were huge advocates of it. In the early days of the USSR, divorce was made extraordinarily easy, commitment and consequences were a thing of the past, etc.

It didn't work.

>>80062796

"Muh society" is a valid argument, when there's a plethora of data linking an offending issue to negative societal consequences.

You're the one who started bringing Jesus into this, I was using data.
>>
>>80063542

Because the family is the building block of civilization? Because a weak or no family has directly translated to a weak civilization? Because family values exist for a reason, and ignoring them brings consequences which they were intended to ward against?
>>
>>80056859
no, because the consequences of reckless sex involve having children that they possibly can not afford
>>
>>80063936

Yes, but if you stick to your principles, you don't have to pay any penalty.

I personally have no problem with people being fucktards, as long as they don't outsource the damages to me
>>
>>80063801
I agree that negative liberty isn't a foundational principle of Western Civilization, though I would consider caveating that it might be something closer to a foundational principle in Britain, if not in the rest of the continent.
>>
>>80058530
>nothing aside from "DUDE EZ PU55Y LMAO"
this is not a small argument. but anyway, it's not like if it actually was true for us, non-normies. I can't stand women sos tupid they sleep with the first guy they can and I've never really gained anything from it, because anyway they bitch so much about sex that I have more respect for hookers, becasue they know what they are doing
>>
>>80063801

> we have no justifiable legal/constitutional grounds for criminalizing drugs.

We do when it comes to hard drugs like Heroin which result in death when abused.

I would agree to you when it comes to weed except all the data in the world shows that prohibition of weed does exactly nothing and is completely ineffective and that weed is a drug that is less harmful than alcohol. So muh data doesn't at all support you here. Three states already legalized and more will follow I'm sure you can tell which way the wind is blowing on that.

Back to the point you can actually enforce drug laws, you can arrest drug dealers and shut down their points of operation. What are you gonna arrest high-schoolers and college students for having promiscuous sex you idiot?

I'm sure you have meticulously thought this out in your LARPY fascist utopia so do explain the procedure.
>>
>>80062109
was thinking the same.
she prob looks like dodo without all the make up breski
>>
>>80064570
>We do when it comes to hard drugs like Heroin which result in death when abused
No you don't.
>>
>>80058530
All of this relies on that a females value is only kids and being barefoot and pregnant.

So basically youre a religious nutjob and can be safely ignored. While currently woman have less value thanks to libtard media telling them they are special snowflakes and that life is sex n the city that doesnt make them your beta virgin cumdumpster for you to put on a pedastal and worship in a wierd twisted fantasy.
Should we keep going with what we have? Narrcisistic assholes that think they can ride the cock carasouel until they hit 30 and want kids so now its time to find a dude to "take care of me(the woman)"? No. Can you change it with information?
Currently men lose out in thier teens and 20s only to have the power in thier 30s and 40s. Something you 12 yr olds dont see. Also dating is a two way street. No actual woman is going to be after some manchild that lives with his mom and shitposts on a martian religious board. You man the fuck up, get a job as something be it a high powered exec or a monk teaching others. Work on your bodies because those are temples and no one worships the mcdonalds toilet and you make yourself great you tubby sack of stupid.
>>
>>80064570

>We do when it comes to hard drugs like Heroin which result in death when abused.

So you're admitting that there are consequences that are so dire, that it would justify infringing upon negative rights?

>Weed. So muh data doesn't at all support you here. Three states already legalized and more will follow I'm sure you can tell which way the wind is blowing on that.

Data suggests it stunts IQ. Furthermore, speaking as someone living in Colorado, we've seen a massive uptick in DUIS and use.

>What are you gonna arrest high-schoolers and college students for having promiscuous sex you idiot?

No, I know you really like to strawman your opponents, and you've proven, thus far, to skim responses; however, I've suggested nothing of the sort. Turn back the clock on marital laws, and push for cultural change.

The fact that you consider early American culture and laws to be "fascistic" though, that's telling.
>>
>>80066371
Damn, cont. please
>>
File: 1460550798611.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460550798611.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>80056859
>as long as those who engage in reckless sex deal with the consequences
>>
Absolutely awful. Most likely what is destroying the west.

Feels good my girlfriend and I have only been with each other and it will stay like that.
>>
>>80067451

> So you're admitting that there are consequences that are so dire, that it would justify infringing upon negative rights?

Certainly. You are not free to just do whatever the fuck you want. You can't own heavy weapons for example. You can't drive over the speed limit.

The consequence of no fault divorce laws and promiscuous sex are not lethal, they are not harmful to either party in a any way besides the psychological in some cases. They are immoral according to a certain conception of morality. Then again so is eating junk food, and browsing the internet for too long.

> Turn back the clock on marital laws, and push for cultural change.

Ok how?

The government cannot change the culture. I mean unless you're the Soviet Union. The government usually passes laws that confirm established norms.
>>
>>80056859
If they pay for their own abortions and std treatments fine but the problem is they don't do that. They either want tax payer funded birth control or tax payer funded abortions and free healthcare to pay for their std treatments. Not to mention they very rarely actually inform men when they do have an std so they end up spreading them.
>>
>>80058530
Good post
>>
Their children deal with the consequences.
>>
>>80059418
Lol, you think Chad has the money to pay child support,
>>
>>80060360
You can actually see the Summer of Love, and then the AIDS epidemic. Awesome
>>
>>80070331
Dumb virgin nigger confirmed
>>
>>80056859
I hate sexual liberation but if people stopped and dealt with the consequences I'd argue it'd be ok. The peoblem is whores who think it's ok if they make a mistake because they can have an abortion or guys that are cowards and know they can skip town
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 3113x2252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 3113x2252
>>80056859
I don't think sex before marriage or homosex is problematic but rather the pump and dump/slut culture
nothing wrong with sex between people who are even just friends, they at least have some level of relationship between persons and leads to responsible dealing with consequences in most cases
fucking strangers though? STDs, Unsupported children, depression, ect. all seems to stem from that when it comes to the statistics on sex culture.
I've had no issues fucking friends I know and would say I'm a very happy individual, but sleeping around with random cunts just puts me the fuck off.
>>
>>80058727
Holy shit! Anon this is the answer and I can't believe I never thought of it. You are right but unfortunately they'd begin complaining about how "we don't care about women blah blah blah" Here they expect the government to reinforce their slut lifestyle
>>
>>80069296
>You can't drive over the speed limit.

But I do this every single day.
>>
>>80062444
Is there an Archive of the thread?
>>
File: 1466007246956.jpg (76 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466007246956.jpg
76 KB, 800x800
>>80058727
YES. We must push to cut off welfare after ONE CHILD. After that one you are on your own financially. WATCH THAT NEGRO POPULATION DROP!!!
>>
>>80062896
Aristotelism - and you are comparing apples to oranges here. Embarassing canuck.
>>
File: 1450231463444.jpg (489 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1450231463444.jpg
489 KB, 2592x1944
>>80071176
I'm not worried about a long term relationship, I've had plenty. But I do like young college girls who want their little pussies and fat little asses pumped and dumped. Give it up girls, i love you.
>>
>>80061001
Thanks india.
>>
>>80058608
>virgins and beta males
nigger look at your flag
>>
File: absolutely heretical.jpg (307 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
absolutely heretical.jpg
307 KB, 1185x1029
>>80056859
>sexual liberation
>those who engage in reckless sex deal with the consequences
pick one - as those two don't go together
popularisation of abortion and "day after" pills is essential for sexual liberation to occur - because the whole point of sexual liberation is not dealing with consequences
>>
File: sinful.png (212 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
sinful.png
212 KB, 400x281
>>80075492
Slave to your carnal pleasures, there is a higher way.
>>
>>80060360
That stat is per 1000 people not per 1000 marriages. If fewer people are getting married it would make sense for that rate to drop but doesn't mean that divorce is becoming less common.
>>
>>80066371

>shill and faggot detected
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.