[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any left leaning anons on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: leaning-tower-of-pisa-refined.jpg (116 KB, 414x552) Image search: [Google]
leaning-tower-of-pisa-refined.jpg
116 KB, 414x552
Are there any left leaning anons on /pol/?
>>
is that a no?
>>
Sigh, what do you want for us today?

To be gay, to tell our kids they have no gender, to bend over for racial minority thugs on our streets, to accept millions of competitors for no benefit to us?

What is it today op? What are you shilling today?
>>
File: 1.png (36 KB, 279x149) Image search: [Google]
1.png
36 KB, 279x149
>>80058129
shilling that bantz
>>
>>80058129
Come on op, tell us women shouldn't be mothers. Tell us that invasion is AWESOME and we are lucky to have social turbulence.

Tell is that self defense is wrong. Tell us to put little boys in dresses.

Come on op, what is it today?
>>
I'd consider myself left-leaning. I may be invoking the wrath of unquenchable hellfire, but come at me /pol/ if being left-leaning is bad around here.
>>
I lean towards the Labor party here in Australia, but I imagine myself voting for the more right leaning parties if I was living in the US/Europe
>>
>>80058367
My cock is actually leaning slightly left today.
>>
>>80058603
How far? If it's tilted more than seven degrees you should probably get that checked out.
>>
>>80055723
Im left leaning in lots of things but not immigration or gays adopting kids or anything like that and if Corbyn would cut down immigration i would vote for him i love how he stands up to the Blairites he really seems a principled politician which is rare in modern British politics where you could swap an average labour and tory MP and not notice a difference.
>>
Economically left leaning yes. I get the arguments made by right wingers or libertarians, but I would prefer to have a very big social safety net even if it means less overall prosperity.
If it were possible to have a big welfare state without subsidizing non whites and Marxists, then I would prefer it. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible.
>>
>>80058754
>gays adopting kids
I dont really see a problem with that.

I'm more worried about the growing amount of mothers (its mainly them) that put their kids on HRT and fuck with their puberty. Shits irreversible.

>average labour and tory MP and not notice a difference

since brexit it's become more and more apparent that the Blairties of labour and Camerons lot have more in common the other factions of their parties.
>>
I don't want to gas the Jews so I'm probably radical left by /pol/ standards.
>>
>>80055723

I'm a centrist. By that I mean I support Keynesian economic policy for countries like the US and severe Austerity measures for shitholes like France and Ontario. I'm ok with gay marriage and adoption. I don't care much about the refugees. Assad should have been removed in the begging and taking in refugees from Syria was the correct humane decision. It wasn't even remotely an invasion at all and the EU is taking steps to control the flow of migrants.

Obama has been a decent president.

Dangerous autsits on anti-depressants, and lonely unemployed welfare recipients shouldn't have access to guns.

The tranny thing is far overblown by the right win. It's hilarious they are like 0.1% of the population but all you ever do is talk about trannys. Stop projecting faggots.
>>
>>80059172
>If it were possible to have a big welfare state without subsidizing non whites and Marxists
the scandies managed it for a while
>>
>>80059805
So did the Germans. That's the thing, how much if it is the merchant's fault or is it just an inevitability that you end up with a cuckold society when you have a big welfare state.
>>
If you aren't left leaning you're either asshole or idiot.

Fuck niggers, muslims, arabs and women though.
>>
>>80060114
Considering that US is the "white" nation that is taking more shitskins of all kinds than any other country I'd say it doesn't have much to do with that.
>>
>>80060165
>>80060271
Edgy 14 year old detected.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.