[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUTCHFAGS GET IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: vnl.jpg (11 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
vnl.jpg
11 KB, 1000x625
Give me one good reason not to vote for VNL. These guys are perfect.
>>
Is Geert likely to become prime minister?

Does the Netherlands have that cucked voting system like France where you have two rounds of voting and everyone conspiring against Le Pen?
>>
>>80052526
Also how likely is a Dexit?
>>
>>80052526
>Is Geert likely to become prime minister?
No. Murder is more likely.
>where you have two rounds of voting and everyone conspiring against Le Pen?
Everyone is already conspiring against Wilders anyway.
>>
>>80052526
Geert is leader of the Freedom Party (PVV), not VNL what this thread is about. And no I don't think it's going to happen. PVV will probably get more seats but I think our former liberal prime minister Rutte will stay in office. Elections are next year I think.

>>80052574
Geert is calling for a referendum. Nexit would be the next Exit if it happens. I can't tell anything about the Danes though.
>>
File: TrustNobody.jpg (24 KB, 563x400) Image search: [Google]
TrustNobody.jpg
24 KB, 563x400
>>80052328
Maybe too perfect...
>>
>>80052962
I meant Dexit as in Dutch Exit

But OK
>>
>>80052328

>PVV split off
>Flirted with Bram Moszkowicz of all people
>Stuggles with the Klaver & Bontes lads

I don't know if it's going to be very stable m8..

>>80052526
>Is Geert likely to become prime minister?
No.
>Does the Netherlands have that cucked voting system like France where you have two rounds of voting and everyone conspiring against Le Pen?
No.

We have a coalition system though, and depending on how the seats are divided PVV might be needed for a coalition.. That said, most of the other parties will likely go for any alternative available rather than working with PVV.
>>
>>80053293

Dexit=Danish exit, Nexit=Nederland exit... Both of these are being mentioned in some media, but both seem rather unlikely.
>>
>>80053293
>Dutch Exit
Not likely.
>>
>>80053480
>>80053548
I firmly believe that IF a referendum is successfully called, we will vote for a Nexit. We've had 2 EU referenda and voted against in both cases
>>
>>80053424
Klaver is arguably the best MP we have at the moment though. Maybe except for Omtzigt
>>
>>80054497
Fucking lefty

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80052328
Strategic Voting
PVV is bigger and will be able to do more
nobody knows VNL and will most likely won't get any votes
>>
>>80052328
Dan kan je niet meer stemmen op Geert Senpai.
>>
>>80055562
I think they will use all their PVV money to make themselves known to the country.

Might be interesting how it all works out.
>>
>>80052328
They shot themselves in the foot by sending away Moskovich. They won't have a single seat next election thanks to that, voters don't like backstabbing petty politics.
>>
>>80055899
The fact is they have actual policies and plans
Mainstream media does not care about that.
PVV is more a meme party and is able to get more popularity.
I am not implying this is a bad thing this is just how modern Democracy works
>>
>>80055279
Being an MP isn't about left or right. Your main job is hosting the cabinet accountable for stuff like MH17, in which Omtzigt does an excellent job
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.