[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with Somalis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali1.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali1.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
I don't know bros, Somalis seem to be the worst brand of nigger out there. Go on, just piss on Somalis in this thread.
>>
>>80051526
I would but I'm scared it'd provide them with drinkable water.
>>
>Somalis
>Worse than Haitians

Oh no my friend, you seem to be mistaken.
Haitians are by FAR the worst subspecies of humanity on the planet.
>>
>>80051526
Yarr
>>
File: feeling canadian.jpg (63 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
feeling canadian.jpg
63 KB, 572x626
>>80051776
>tfw no somali priate friend to go plundering with

Y live
>>
ghana and nigeria niggers are bro tier, the rest esp. the arab mixed ones are holocaust tier.
>>
>>80051526
I will say tho, whenever the out as families they seem to be much more jolly than everyone else... Fake benefit claiming.
>>
>>80051526
>>80051703
There is no reason to fight, let's just agree that all subhumans need to be slaughtered and leave it at that.
>>
>>80051526
As long as they're not muslim I don't have a problem with them. I hate Eastern Europeans way more.
>>
>>80051526
>mfw friend of mine works in immigration
>says Somalis are the worst king of self-entitled gibsmedat niggers he sees
>they'll literally try to set up camp in front of the immigration service desk if they don't get money immediately upon applying for asylum
>>
>>80052154
>worst king
kek, worst kind*

they probably are the worst kangz though
>>
>>80051978
Agreed, French brother.
>>
>>80051875
So when you Yanks don't have black friends you turn Canadian?

That honestly explains a lot.
>>
>>80051960

They're literally extatic to no longer be around other Somalians.
That should show you how shit they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x338
>Hating Somalians since October 3, 1993
All fucking Somalians must fucking hang.
>>
>>80052332
White countries need to pull the plug immigration from that God forsaken "country" fast.
>>
>>80051526
I've seen stormfags try to argue that Somalis and Ethiopians are caucasoid. I shit you not.
>>
>>80051526

Somali men are the worst, allegedly because a ridiculous percentage of them is addiced to quat and/or alcohol.. Ayaan I kind of like, even though she lied when getting her Dutch citizenship.
>>
File: 1467800592303.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1467800592303.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>80051526

>Posts picture of a Somali woman whose views on liberty and freedom surpass even those of most Western peoples.

>Disparages here and her people.

No, what we need to do is screen out people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali from the general population overseas, and then bring them here. Seriously, millions of them. These folks are even easy to spot, because, well, everyone is always trying to kill them in their native countries.

I would be proud to have this beacon of freedom for a neighbor and fellow citizen. You, however, might not.

You disgust me, sir.
>>
>>80052674
Relax, Ayaan was the only Somali I knew of and I'm not about to google "somalis" to taint my eyes with at this ungodly hour. I like Ayaan a lot and agree with her on many things.
>>
>>80052608
They were categorised as Hamites, and were considered Caucasoids. Their facial features are closer to Caucasoids than Negroids.
Most Somalis are shit tier tho, that's what Islam and anarchy does to you.
Ethipians were REALLY kangz n shieet though, but Communism fucked them up real bad and now it's a poverty-ridden shithole as well.
>>
>>80052154
Can confirm. Also the highest unemployment / welfare rate of any other group.

More than 80% of somalis are still unemployed and on welfare after 5 years in NL.

Then again, Somalia is predominantly black AND muslim... They haven't really won the demographic lottery
>>
>>80051526
Somalis are animal tier no doubt, but surely the full negroid niggers straight from Congo or South Africa are worse?
Somalis have atleast had some admixture with arabs. And they hold a religion based on a book, while the proper jungle niggers believe in tribalist animistic "beliefs".

This is purely a theoretical question as all niggers are of course animals who cannot function in civilization.
>>
>>80052674
>Seriously, millions of them.
Confirmed for wanting white genocide.
Who knows how a genius among niggers compare with normal whites? probably not favorably, and anyway even if they did, voluntarily becoming a minority in your own homeland is top cucked.
>>
>>80053460
The Norwegian gentleman raises a good question. I honestly don't know which one I'm more disgusted by. All I know is I don't want a single one in our countries. It'll be so easy to take these niggers on in a race war. They wouldn't even be able to organize. Gear up for the great war brothers.
>>
>>80051526
Why do they all have the same facial feature again ?
>>
>>80051526

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is based as fuck. To bad our leftist cucks forced her to move to the united states.
>>
File: asian-dawn.jpg (146 KB, 1074x920) Image search: [Google]
asian-dawn.jpg
146 KB, 1074x920
>>80052875
>I don't know a single Somali
>the only one I have ever even heard of is based as fuck
>I hate all Somalis
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (41 KB, 425x348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
41 KB, 425x348
>niggers being niggers

WHY IS THIS SUCH A GODDAMN SURPRISE?
>>
http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/

According to a Minneapolis police report, between 20 and 30 young men showed up in front of a woman's house about 9:30 in the morning and "the comments turned to threats."
"They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,"
>>
Who cares ? A nigger is a nigger no matter what brand it is.
>>
File: 1426530026556.jpg (19 KB, 419x387) Image search: [Google]
1426530026556.jpg
19 KB, 419x387
They are a subspecies off nigger, even worse and more devious than the other ones.

That, no morality whatsoever and beeing mudslimes makes them extremely unpredictable.
>>
File: laughs in illegal.jpg (49 KB, 720x430) Image search: [Google]
laughs in illegal.jpg
49 KB, 720x430
>>80051632
first post best post
>>
Anyone remember the somali niggah English teacher living in a villa earning 500 bucks a month, fucking his maid?
He made an appearance like some month ago, plz come back and tell us more about somalia.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.