[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that highly taxed nations have higher standards of living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
Its almost as if the government has more money to spend on services, infrastructure and the provision of public goods. Really makes you think.
>>
They also have small populations and are monoethnic. Used to be at least.
>>
well if giving gov our moneys means prosperity we maybe should give ALL of it to the gov. IF ONLY SUCH WOULD HAVE BEEN EVER TRIED.
>>
>>80050987
Name one. Meanwhile, excuse me while I enjoy my low tax, first world country
>>
It's almost as if those countries are also ethnically and culturally homogeneous
>>
>>80050987
We have extraorbitant taxes, yet the services the state provide get worse year by year.
>>
Doesn't look like much of a correlation to me, Sheila.
>>
>>80050987
Sweden has some of the highest taxes on earth and by 2030 it's HDI will be below Mexico and Cuba.

In closed homogenius society's high taxes can benefit the population. As soon as you bring in niggers or immigrants the whole thing gets fucked.

We are going to have a front row seat as the highest taxed first world countries all begin to completely fuck over their actual tax payers in favor of giving migrants free shit.
>>
File: we-re-in-the-monies.png (28 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
we-re-in-the-monies.png
28 KB, 640x400
>>80051240
Hey, hey! Tell me, wat are you going to do with all the bucks you did not have to spend on taxes this year, dear Swiss friend?

Still planning on buying that yacht?
>>
>>80050987
Yeah and these countries also progress civilization, don't they

;^)
>>
>>80050987
Population must believe in sharing.
That's why it will never work in US where people are the most selfish in the world.
>>
They are small and racially homogenous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.