[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I plan on moving to Australia if h*llary wins the election so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
I plan on moving to Australia if h*llary wins the election so can any aussies tell me what the best and most redpilled place to live is?
>>
Melbourne
>>
>>80048815
Fuck off faggot
>>
Not Melbourne
>>
>>80048786
pussy stay in your country
>>
>>80048786
Move out to Penrith. Outer western suburbs of sydney. 95% white.
>>
>>80048853
>pussy
Thats funny coming from a muslime who fled Algeria
>>
But if Hillary wins then the armed white resistance begins?

Stay there for the genocide, bro
>>
>>80048853
Thats a lot of loyalty for a hired frog
>>
>>80048786

FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL.
>>
>>80048786
Perth is perfect for you if you don't mind crap internet
>>
>>80048815
Don't get me wrong, if he wants to go to Melbourne he can suffer with becoming a massive faggot. But if he wants a true Aussie experience just move to Perth.
>>
>>80048986
Im a dual citizen so fuck off nigger
>>
What makes you think you are welcome seppo ?
>>
>>80048786
>>80048815
Definitely this. I live in melbourne and everyone here is anti-refugee, pro-gun. The area I live recently elected a right wing maniac named Adam Bandt to represent us in the federal parliament.
>>
>>80049025
>>80049035
>>
>>80048927
eww
>not living on the north shore
>not fucking MILFS every day

fuck off pleb
>>
>>80048938
>>80048983
I didn't leave France when hollande the leftist was elected, you're just a coward if you flee, plus you have free-gun so there is no excuse.
>>
File: antar1.jpg (145 KB, 681x578) Image search: [Google]
antar1.jpg
145 KB, 681x578
Can't we make this rock inhabitable and a white only zone?
>>
>>80049502
it's like 40% australian
>>
>>80049558
40% australian and the only blacks are birds.
I mean this day and age that's synonymous with paradise.
>>
>>80049558
Nah bro you're thinking of new zealand. They own most of the ice box. You guys get a little sliver and the british and french get heaps of it.

Looks like you're kiwi friends cucked you again. What's it with Australians getting cucked by birds anyway? It seems to be a common theme.
>>
>>80048786
Don't come here I fucking hate yanks.
>>
>>80049815
look at a map you dumb sack of shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Antarctic_Territory
>>
>>80048853
>Frogger
>Calls someone else a pussy
kek
>>
I'm looking to migrate when Europe turns to shit in the next 10 years as well. I've considered Australia as well as it is western, not (yet) super-cucked like Canada, has less niggers than America and isn't a third world shit hole like Eastern Europe. Let's not talk about Western Europe.

Melbourne looks great, considering climate and infrastructure. Climate is a big deal for me as Australia is usually hot as fuck and Melbourne seems to be the coolest place available.

I studied logistics / industrial engineering so I assume I would get a working visa and permit.

>>80048851
>>80049019
Why do you guys seriously think Melbourne is shit?

>>80049037
And why do you disagree?
>>
>>80048786

Radelaide m89.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.