[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creationists brainwashing kids again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Noah’s Ark.jpg (88 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Noah’s Ark.jpg
88 KB, 630x420
Giant Noah’s Ark attraction in Kentucky features:

>Dinosaurs peacefully living in cages
>Also including two unicorns
>Employees are required sign statement saying Jesus Christ is their savior
>Site was given $18 million in tax incentives

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noahs-ark-dinosaurs_us_577d9ff8e4b0344d514dea93
>>
Pretty sure common core is already fucking up their brains beyond repair.

>kikes 1
>christfags 0
>>
>>80048302
>there are christfags on /pol/ who will unironically defend this bullshit
>>
>>80048302
who cares
>>
>>80048653
You, apparently.
>>
>>80048302
>>Employees are required sign statement saying Jesus Christ is their savior

and?
>>
>>80049403
Aren't the last two points in violation of American constitution?
>>
Just don't confuse the fundamentalists with sane Christians. Most of us accept evolution was used by God to create us or something like that. These guys who made the exhibit are batshit crazy to us.
>>
>>80049515
It is perfectly legal to require employees to agree to a company's mission statement.
>>
>>80048302
>no feathers
>>
>>80048302
im an atheist but i feel like ken ham would be the best boss ever
>>
>>80049547
>most of us are gay leftists who just accept whatever watered down delusions get us into the most and biggest groups of people

color me surprised

fundamentalists just actually have nuts

you believe in a bunch of ridiculous shit for literally no reason other than to feel good about yourself and be accepted by other retards

lmao
>>
>>80048302
They should do it when Jurassic Park came out, before scientists ruined dinosaurs forever for everybody.
>>
>>80049961
This. You are mentally handicapped if you believe in a religion, blind faith in something with absolutely no proof is beyond idiocy.
>>
>>80049547
Atleast the fundamentalists aren't giant hypocrites.
>>
>>80049547
>sane christians

No.
>>
>>80048302
I'd just go to appease my autism and see those dope ass dinosaurs.
>>
>>80050185
>Muh childhood was destroyed by science because feathers

I don't like featherfags horseshoeing feathers in every single dinosaur unless fossils say so, but this butthurt because of reality is just ridiculous.
>>
>>80049547
But the unicorns? What role do they play? I'm not breed and raised christian, but I thought anything magical or mythical would be considered Devil's work.
>>
>>80049724
>It is perfectly legal to require employees to agree to a company's mission statement.
Religion is manufactured from mythology.. Religious discrimination can't be a condition of refused employment in a civilized state.
>>
>>80053355
>But the unicorns? What role do they play? I'm not breed and raised christian, but I thought anything magical or mythical would be considered Devil's work.

Are dragons mythical? Flaming chariots that fly up in to the sky? All the dead rising from their graves and walking the street?
>>
File: 1466091563709.jpg (9 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466091563709.jpg
9 KB, 480x270
>>80048302
typical american museum
>>
>>80048302

Scientism is an even worse brainwashing
>>
>>80051628
There's no way dinosaurs had feathers. That theory comes from one bone with marks on it that don't resemble feather insertions at all. It's a stupid daily mail tier pop science meme.
>>
Most euphoric thread on /pol/ atm.
>>
>>80059298
Some dinosaurs had feathers, on some parts of their bodies, and they didn't look like modern day bird feathers.

Blame know-nothing faggots for the dinosaurs covered with flight feathers meme.
>>
>>80053355

common man unicorns are just horses with a horn on their head
>>
>>80048302
What the fuck did I miss? Why is /pol/ worshiping a dead nigger and posting links to the huffington post? Am I on leftypol?
>>
>>80060304
>leaf

Because he legit dindu nuffin.
>>
abloo bloo bloo don't teach them about your beliefs but teach them to be a tranny athiest nigger loving pseudo-kike manchild

You'll be tried for child abuse for saying things like OP one day, i promise
>>
>>80060412
I guess r/thedonald an r/4chan has raided this place again.
>>
File: annodomini214.jpg (430 KB, 1784x1024) Image search: [Google]
annodomini214.jpg
430 KB, 1784x1024
How is it, that protestant are in the 99% liberal shitheads or fantic antiintellectuals?
>>
File: fried alligator.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fried alligator.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>80048302
Where did this meme of Christians believing dinosaurs lived alongside human beings come from? I grew up Christian, went to a Christian school, attended church, etc. and never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Is it a southern thing?
>>
>>80060448

/thread
>>
>>80048302
>>80048302
The Archaeoraptor fossil was introduced in 1999 and hailed as the missing evolutionary link between carnivorous dinosaurs and modern birds. It was fairly quickly exposed as bogus, a composite containing the head and body of a primitive bird and the tail and hind limbs of a dromaeosaur dinosaur, glued together by a Chinese farmer.

> glued together by a Chinese farmer.

really makes you think what happens when it gets glued togheter by a proffesional jew

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_raptor.html
>>
>>80048302
Where are the feathers though?
>>
File: 2jZbJgB.jpg (39 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
2jZbJgB.jpg
39 KB, 500x349
ITT: Fedoras that are angry at those of us whom have not accepted state indoctrination; as they have. God have mercy on them.

Also, posting a unicorn for clarification.
>>
>>80060804

it is in the bible people got assraped by leviathan , the behomoth was a more friendly dragon
>>
>>80060804
Because you were probably raised Catholic thankfully. Protestants make up the evangelicals that need to take every word the bible says literally and there are no figurative meanings at all.
>>
>>80060804
> never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
> never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
>literally believes god manifested himself in a womb to be born and then sacrificed himself to save you from the sin he originally condemned you to.
Oh do you believe the other stuff in the bible too? Like talking snakes and tombs opening up by the hundreds with bodies flying out? Or are you going to just keep backpeddling all that is shown false in your religion till you are just some zen-like "WELL U CANT KNOW NUFFIN" intellectual cuck?
>>
>>80060804
>Kentucky
>southern
I've got news for you......
>>
>>80048302
Just be glad it's not a mosque.

I have no problem with creationist Christians. They are quite refreshing.
>>
>>80060448

Those beliefs are just as bad as OP and has as much legitimacy, it's just worse because you think you're edgy for being retarded.
>>
>>80061069

I guess private indoctrination is better?
>>
*tips fedora*

Fuck off back to R*ddit. 4chan is a Christian website. That means what THE BIBLE says, goes.
>>
>>80049547
*tips fedora*
>>
>>80061069
>)

so you are saying no no horses with horns did not exist it had to be a rhino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSjjHiysBbE
>>
>>80050230
*tips*

Fuck off you fat autistic loser.
>>
>>80062282
>>80062168

People sure do love their spooks.
>>
>>80062282
Thanks Mohammad for your post. You make very good points
>>
>>80048302
If dinosaurs were on noah's ark when did they disappear?
>>
>>80063227
G-d works in mysterious ways you aspergic retard,
>>
So does anyone here ACTUALLY believe anything in Genesis? Like the world being created in 6 days, every animal being placed on a boat during a flood, people turning into pillars of salt, etc.?
>>
>>80063475
Of course. All of us do - /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>80063227

who knows there are legends of dragons all around the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk
>>
>>80063227
Maybe around the time of babel?
>>
>>80048302
Protestants are retarded.

Even the catholics that this is bullshit
>>
>>80060729
The first nog was a nig nog,but the second one did what the officer said and the officer shot him 4 times
>Show me your wallet
>I have a gun in my pocket
>Just do it
>Reaches for right pocket
>4 shots by officer
>>
>>80063659
There is not a single dinosaur who was a flying serpent with a fiery tongue and a love for maidens and gold.
Trying to fit extinct creatures into mythological beasts' descriptions should be a crime.
>>
>>80064871
>)
leviathan did not fly the fire spitting could be something what god have have created the love for maidens and gold is total nonsense and not in the bible
>>
>>80068054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqF-ND2XcY

lets add a little fire ressistance and even evolution could have made a fire breating dragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI
>>
>>80049547
God made us the way we are stupid, it doesn't say anywhere in the bible that Adam and Eve were monkeys
>>
>>80063227
They didn't go on the Ark, they died during the flood. Even atheist scientists believe there was a huge flood, perhaps not on a Biblical level, they should believe that though because it's the truth.
>>
>>80069476
There is no way that the whole surface of the Earth was covered in water at any point in time. Not even when there wasn't ice on them.
>>
File: 1465979276902.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465979276902.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>80048302
You forgot to mention that they're charging people 40$ per person to visit a wooden ship.
>>
>>80070236
Yes there was, read the bible God caused the rain if new ants it can rain infinitely without a source of rain to come from and he can get rid of the extra water after if he wants to he's God. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>>80068054
Leviathan and behemoth are the the largest sea and land creature respectively, not species, not generic names for a group of animals.
Read the fucking bible.

Fire breathing is a mistranslation for venom that burns which then got popular, like the fruit of knowledge into an apple, draco was described as a kind of indian snake.
And no, no dinosaur that we know of had venom. Inb4 Sinornithosaurus, it was quickly disproved.

>>80069476
Then why are they in cages in the ark museum?
>>
>>80070883
Because they're dumb, obviously they died in the flood their fossils are everywhere
>>
>>80050230
People like you said:
>you're mentally handicapped if you believe the world is round.
>You're mentally handicapped if you believe the sun in the center of the universe.
>>
>>80070605
>leaf

You are basing your argument on a religious book. Are you aware that hyperboles were a thing even then or do you also believe the numbers Herodotus give to the Persian army?
>>
>>80071616
>I don't believe your textbook I believe my textbook that became outdated a year later because scientists found out all their theories were wrong again.... For the hundredth time...
You can see why nobody takes atheists seriously?
>>
>>80070605
>]
the water never went away

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

After decades of searching scientists have discovered that a vast reservoir of water, enough to fill the Earth’s oceans three times over, may be trapped hundreds of miles beneath the surface, potentially transforming our understanding of how the planet was formed.

bible is real pack your bags atheists

>In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
>>
>>80048302
> Freedom of religion is only for Muslims
OP is a huge faggot.
>>
>>80072108
Well there you go! I was not aware of this finding. Time and time again the bible is proven right and atheists refuse to believe, even Christians now refuse to believe the bible and call it a metaphor.
The bible is the greatest textbook ever written, everything in it is 100% fact if you can't accept it then go become a Muslim because they consider the word of God to be flawed and needed the prophet poohamhead to tell them to go rape, steal and kill
>>
>>80060804
The belief comes fromt he bible saying the earth is only like 7k years old, and since dino bones are found, they must have been around in that era since the earth is so young.
>>
other religious shit get tax exemptions all the time
>>
>>80060804
No it's a biblical thing, I guess you weren't taught the bible
>>
File: 1464933401253.jpg (538 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464933401253.jpg
538 KB, 1500x1000
>>80061114
Leviathan is described as a giant fish, behemoth is described as a giant cow, neither did shit, just examples of Yahweh's might.
>>
>>80061279
holy shit mr. autismo, calm the fuck down and take your meds. godamn.

[/spoiler] *tips* [\spoiler]

Xd
>>
>>80072020
>became outdated a year later

Yes, that's why there are evidences of evolution almost fucking everywhere.
>Genetics prove that characteristics are inhertied via genes
>Microbiology shows that there are several species of colonial cells which fill the "huge" gaps between uni/pluri and multicellular life

And several fields like Botany, Zoology or Paleontology that bring several cases of evolution in action or evolutionary trends.

While your proof is litterally "a wizard did it".

>>80072108
Are you aware that if said water (every litre of it) came to the surface an universal flood would be the lesser evil? Because some of that water exits everytime there is an eruption with other gases.
>>
How is this different from the Smithsonian? Liberals are just angry their interpretation of science is not the only one being funded. I say let's teach the controversy and fund both liberal and conservative science.
>>
>>80048302
I was at the sister attraction, the Creation Museum, a couple weeks ago.
Can confirm the dinosaurs on the ark thing, he'll right when you walk in you see a primitive woman and a fucking raptor peacefully sitting side by side.
They also had a dragons exhibit, because dragons are you know, dinosaurs that came off the ark.
of course the place is preachy, but not too bad. All the people working and the visitors from all over the US were nice as hell. The botanical gardens were really nice.
The ark exhibit will be 8 stories tall and over 500' long. Supposedly it's the largest wooden structure in the world.
Anyway, yeah I've been there, AMA if you want.
>>
>>80073840
Okay show me all the fossils that show evolution in progress. You can't because they don't exist and here's why. We cannot transform into a new animal, atheists are so stupid, if the fossils of mutated Indians were found they would believe it's an old form of human we evolved from
>>
>>80048302
>mfw the only country that can compete with muslim religious stupidity is America
>>
>>80074228
>We cannot transform into a new animal

Holy shit you are the one stupid in here.
Evolution =/= Metamorphosis

Evolution works on the population NOT on the individual.
>>
>>80074292
European Christians are the stupidest people I ever met
>the bible isn't real
>Islam is true
>Jesus said we have to accept gay marriage because he said to love everyone
>>
>>80074670
It doesn't because it's not true, that's even stupider
Golly gee wiz all of a sudden thousands of apes were born without hair and speaking actual words instead of in grunts and growls.
You see how stupid that is? Imagine if all of a sudden all the cats in the world were born standing up right and talking, that's basically what you're saying happened. How would their parents react? That just doesn't make any sense
>>
>>80074997
You must be trolling, please tell me you're trolling.
I refuse to believe anyone so stupid is capable of browsing the internet.
>>
>>80075410
No I'm not, I swear you guys are nobody seriously believes in evolution it's the stupidest theory to ever exist.
>>
>>80075584
Thank you for confirming that you are in fact trolling.
>>
>>80075984
The bible even predicted the rise of Islam
>The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
>>
File: Creation_Museum_4.png (3 MB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
Creation_Museum_4.png
3 MB, 1408x1056
>>80074196
>They also had a dragons exhibit, because dragons are you know, dinosaurs that came off the ark.
Are they implying that dinosaurs who survived the flood evolved into dragons, of which we have no fossil record? What are they basing the reconstructions on?
>>
File: whale_evo.jpg (121 KB, 477x610) Image search: [Google]
whale_evo.jpg
121 KB, 477x610
>>80074997
Ok, leaf. I'll try to keep it simple your already damaged brain doesn't fry.

One specie has two populations A and B. The first one lives in Northern Europe and the other one in the Mediterranean coast. Both are exacly identical.
Due to mutation or because of gene combinations of their parents an especimen with thick fur is born and other with shorter fur in both populations.
Because the population A lives in a colder place, the first animal survives better, is able to fuck more and thus get more offspring. Which in turn will give more animals with thick fur.Eventually population A is filled with the first variant.
In population B the same happens, except with the second variant (because it is hotter).
Because now they have some different traits it is now when we consider them different species (in reality more things would be taken in mind tho).

Of course, bigger changes require more time. But that's something I doubt you consider if you really believe the world was made in 6 days.

Pic somewhat related
>>
It's pretty entertaining, the amount of atheists sperging out over a non-issue.
>>
>>80076620
The bible predicted a lot of shit. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>80076637
Some dinosaurs could have been dragons. Since their flesh didn't survive we can't know much about them except what's written down, imagine if scientists discovered only skunk fossils we wouldn't know they can spray even if it's written down you atheists wouldn't believe this. Also pretty much all dinosaur reconstructions are inaccurate too because they're just skin wrapped skeletons.
>>
>>80076637
Close. What I read was that people mistakenly identified surviving dinosaurs as dragons.
>>
>>80076925
Not going to read your fan fiction
>>80077102
Have fun with your degeneracy then
>>
>>80076620
My favorite part of Islam are the sketchy "Angels" that refused to go in a guy's house because he had a dog and dogs can see them.
>>
But weren't dinosaurs just a trick of the devil?
>>
There is nothing wrong with any of these, no one is forcing you to go there, right?
Its their company. Sure, it's kinda lame. Is this breaking any laws?

This, however
>>
File: 1466434986945.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1466434986945.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
Friendly reminder to check the flag before replying
>>
>>80048302

Not any sillier than having 60 genders.
>>
>>80077290
Islam isn't a religion, it's a satanic cult. Satanism isn't a threat it's Islam, Islam is the real satanist religion!
>>80077613
No they did exist, but they died in the flood
>>
File: various keks v2.png (650 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
various keks v2.png
650 KB, 1055x808
>>80077245
>I won't read what you have written just in case you are right

Also
>Have fun with your degeneracy then
>Leaf talking about degeneracy
>>
>>80078030
Preaching the bible is not shitposting
>>
>>80077290
No, the best part is when Jesus talks while he is still a baby.
>>
>>80048302
You don't have to go to it.
>>
How do retards give this thread 100+ replies?

>complains about brainwashing
>links to huffington post
>>
>>80078164
WOW BECAUSE MY ATHEIST COUNTRY DOES STUPID STUFF I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICISE OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THEIR ACTIONS :D
>>
>>80077116
What are bone insertions?
>>

Oy vey I wonder who would fund a project that makes Christians out to be complete and utter retards and promotes the one sect of Christianity that is laughably stupid?
>>
>>80078344
It's just as ironic as a Pajeet talking about hygiene

Nice digits tho.
>>
File: 1466102220132.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466102220132.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>80053927
>Religion is manufactured from mythology.
>>
>>80078508
>giving christians millions of dollars is part of the jewish conspiracy
>>
>>80078508
How does believing the bible make us seem retarded? Do you even think? All Christians believe dinosaurs and humans existed alongside each other, if you deny this and say the Earth is a million years old or whatever then you're denying Genesis, God made the world in 6 days not 6 million.
>>
>>80078314
Because atheists sperg out at just the mention of anything related to christianity, and a few christians start to sperg out at other autists chimping out.
>>
>>80077131
What I wanted to know is how they justify the reconstruction of the spiky four legged dragon with goat horns and ears and shit, that's not dinosaur-like at all
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x247
>>80078980
How do scientists know what caveman ears looked like?
>>
>>80048302
>unicorns
Are they memeing?

Like the dinosaurs I could see the justification for, but unicorns? Why would they bother unless the whole thing is just a jab at Christianity?
>>
>>80049547
Nearly half of americans are creationists. Creationists aren't a fringe minority (sadly), don't be a liar.
>>
>Unicorns
I didn't know they were canon in the Lord's eyes.
>>
>>80048302
I've been to the museum, and I have the t-shirt to prove it.

It's fucking crazy. The craziest part is you look around and there are old ladies leading kids around trying to tell them it's all real.
>>
>>80077814
beats giving the money to welfare queens, i cant even look at them in cages anymore
>>
>>80079323
Unicorns are mentioned in the bible, it's not a mistake why would it be a jab at Christianity when God made them?
>>80079436
Read the bible
>>
File: 1467587789756.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467587789756.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>80048302
>>
>>80079656
>Unicorns are mentioned in the bible
I don't believe you.
>>
>>80079696
You must be mad it's not a Muslim museum
>>
>>80076925
Macroevolution, whether it be fedora fanfic or reality, is interesting, like the transformation of photorecptor cells into highly advanced natural cameras.
>>
>>80079794
Job 39:9-12
9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

11 Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?

12 Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
>>
>>80049547
>Most of us accept evolution was used by God to create us or something like that.
>bible clearly supports creationism
why do people try so hard to believe?
>>
>>80048302

>Muslim detected

Why do you hate Jesus so much?
>>
>your faith must be consistent with the results of human thought and science
>being intimidated by man's intellectual accomplishments
>proving by logic or science what Christ gave his followers to believe
>reconciling faith and reason
>being this insecure
>creationistcucks
>>
>>80080116
Because people want something to justify their existence, they hope there is an afterlife but they cannot accept God is all powerful, they cannot accept the bible as truth because they were fed satanic propaganda from birth.
>>
>>80079798
That doesn't make any sense you retard chink leaf
>>
>>80053355
>anything magical or mythical would be considered Devil's work.

You're already believing in talking snakes and talking bushes and boats with 20 million passengers and men living in whales. A unicorn should be the least of your worries.
>>
>>80080252
It's not Ox, that's a crappy modern translation that turned "laying with a virgin means you have to pay a fine to the father or marry her" into "raping a virgin" which is what atheists use to attack Christianity. These translations are incorrect, they exist just to give atheists reason to attack us and tell us we are just as bad as Islam
>>
>>80048653

>$18 mil in tax incentives
>>
>>80049961
*tips mitre*
>>
>>80049547

Evolution is an ambiguous term that most scientists do not even agree on.

This somehow gets morphed into Common Descent which is not science. Common Descent is a premise which cannot be determined through scientific methodology, but it is blurred by bait-and-switch fedoras and evolutionists. To demonstrate this point, I cannot imagine someone not believing in evolution but I summarily reject Common Ancestry on the basis of poor evidence and fallacious reasoning through Cladistics.
>>
>>80080504
It wasn't a talking snake, the bible says God cursed the serpent to crawl because of what it did convincing Eve to take the forbidden fruit. It probably was a different creature before if it was cursed to crawl by God.
>>
>>80080504
Nice. Every single thing you posted is wrong. You're still #2, but you're trying harder.
>>
>>80060770
How is it that your hero is a known heretic?
>>
>>80080789
>the bible says...
Just out of curiosity; what makes you think everything written in the bible is true?
>>
>>80080789
But it says the serpent talked to Eve in Genesis 3.
>>
>>80068054
Leviathan, Behemoth, and Ziz were supposed to be the biggest animals in sea, land, and sky that only god could hope to catch senpai
>>
>>80060804
It came from paintings on cave walls of dinosaur hunts; it came from pottery with dinosaurs depicted on it; it came from engravings all over the world of quite distinctive dinosaurs; it came from beasts of the field and men both being created on Day Six.

You would know these things if you were an actual Christian.

Then if you were intellectually honest, you'd note that there's no difference between a 25' alligator or crocodile or komodo dragon and a "dinosaur", and that men live with these dinosaurs today.

See, the evolutionist's definition of "dinosaur" is "something that went extinct 63,000,000 years ago." Only problem is, they found T-Rex bone just a few years ago, with some connective tissue attached.

Bone, and connective tissue. Not fossils. Not mineralized. Not from elephants. T-Rex.
>>
>>80081272
It's called faith, buddy.
>>
>>80060881

That's nothing. The Scopes Monkey Trial was based on a pig's tooth. One tooth, from a pig, was manufactured into "Nebraska Man".
>>
>>80061069
Indeed. The definition of unicorn changed in the early 19th century to this mystical equine creature; prior to that, the rhinocerous unicornus was the Asian rhino.

A beast you would not hook up to your plow, if you were sane.
>>
>>80063227
Who said they disappeared?
>>
>>80048302
I believe God created life and started evolution, and I believe in Noah's ark.
>>
>dinosaurs living peacefully in cages
>employees are required to sign statement saying Jesus is their savior

This is exactly how I'd run my own business. I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>80074670
Evolution doesn't work at all.
>>
File: 1462408126194.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1462408126194.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>80077245
>>
>>80081272
What makes you think it isn't?
>>
>>80078980
They did not take every breed of dinosaur, then give an example of what kind of dragon it was.
What they did was take an example of dragons from popular folklore, like beowolf for example, then compared it to what dinosaur it resembles the most.
Then they reminded you that certain liberties were taken with the descriptions of old to make sure they had some wiggle room in their theory.
Sorry for the confusion, I hope this answers your question.
>>
>>80048302
This wouldnt happen in America
Thank god for the constitutional right to freedom of religion :^)
>>
>>80077131
The word "dinosaur" wasn't coined until the mid-19th century.

Prior to that, people called dinosaurs "dragons", "serpents", "winged serpents", etc.
>>
>>80081667
Why interject the world's "wisdom" into the Word of God? The bible says quite clearly that all of the different kinds of animals were created at once, whole, and good.

Which is what the fossil record backs up, life fully formed suddenly appearing all over the globe.

Why try to gain friendship with this evil world? Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?
>>
>>80081357
Faith in what? Faith in the guys who wrote it? Why would you have faith in a bunch of random guys who decided to tell a story? I genuinely do not understand.

I like Lovecraft but if I say that Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth are real entities I'd be ridiculed - and rightfully so.

>>80081852
Because it's chock-full of events and beings that defy everything we know about how the world works.
>>
I'm an atheist too but I'm glad to see christianity being promoted in any way shape or form as it is the only thing standing against islam in the west. you can only kill fire with fire my friend
>>
File: 1390443357591.jpg (58 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1390443357591.jpg
58 KB, 625x626
>>80080763
>common descent isn't an aspect of the larger theory of evolution but rather a new fallback explanation

This is what creationists actually believe
>>
>>80082113
Ok. Do you think they are the same thing? Do you believe that the dragons you were told about in fairy tales were real and we're in fact dinosaurs?
I was just answering a question about what I seen at the creation musuem, but I honestly am curious.
>>
>>80082507
I think he means evolution in the fact that Adam and Eve first existed, and now we have vastly different looking races. Same with animals slightly changing over time.
>>
>>80082528
The world of Lovecraft is real like the world of Hogwarts: it was channeled by spiritual forces to the authors. J.K Rowling is a prophet.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread828527/pg2

>Once you are able to see the magical world, it never goes away. I had a friend over and we made magical rings blessed by some of the demons I call upon for favors and they really showed us their powers by sending my friend into a crazed state because he couldn't handle the power. I bet this sort of stuff happens when Muggles try to use magical tools. I even lent out my book so a friend could read it and better understand me in true Charmed Tradition. I let a new friend in on my secret. He's now opening up to the magical world and is freaking out. Muggles are just too blind to ever comprehend what is being hidden with good reason. I'm actually becoming adept at catching wizards or magical people with my sixth sense.
>>
>>80083071
Our DNA which helps tell us about evolution confirms that his/your version of events didn't happen.

No you don't know what mitochondrial eve means.
>>
>>80081272
Because it is
>>80081293
Yeah, but he obviously wasn't a snake before God cursed him maybe he was a flying snake or walking snake who knows but it seems more likely he was some other type of creature.
>>
>>80081052
He is Father of Church. He have some bad ideas, but it's not change the fact, that he is a Father of Church. Also, it was just a example.
>>
>>80082528
Except Christians experience miracles all the time. I dont hear people experiencing that when they put their faith in Lovecraft.
>>
File: evo dinosaur-cladogram.png (268 KB, 1888x2027) Image search: [Google]
evo dinosaur-cladogram.png
268 KB, 1888x2027
>>80081336
That's not the definition of dinosaur at all.
And the connective tissues we have found in may fossils are microscopic impressions on the rock, are you an idiot or what, did you think there was some half chewed meat still hanging?
>>
File: Screenshot_176.jpg (82 KB, 916x384) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_176.jpg
82 KB, 916x384
>>80082864

yes i belief so
>>
Creationists are to the right what global warming cultists are to the left.
>>
>>80081599
The fact that they are not present in the fossil record past a certain point and nowhere on earth right now?
>>
>>80083278
True, I guess I always just think of a snake with legs.
>>
>>80082864
In fairy tales? Of course not.

On Chinese calendars? Yes.

On Peruvian burial urns? Yes.

Carved into Cambodian temple gates? Yes.
>>
>>80082528
And what do you "know" about how the world works?
>>
>>80081923
Too bad the end result doesn't resemble any dinosaur nor does it fit the description of a large serpent in beowulf.
>>
>>80083071
Nah, there was a quisling theistic evolutionist's escape hatch to avoid public scrutiny built into that answer, and he knows it.

If God is the author of evolution, God lied to Moses. Pure and simple.
>>
>>80081336
only they didnt
>>
>>80083998
Do you not understand or trust things like the water cycle and what clouds are? Evolution is at the same level of truth if not higher. Every single piece of evidence that should be there, is there.
>>
>>80083271
Her name is just Eve, and she's the mother of us all. She was created with mitochondria in her, so that she could live.

Why is it you people never seem to question anything that's obviously irreducibly complex?
>>
>>80061114
Leviathan and behomet are the main dishes after armagedon
>>
>>80083071
God made all the races, after the flood God wanted us to spread to every corner of he globe which we ignored so he sent us to every corner, and made us all speak different languages, at the same time he made all our races.
>>
>>80084346

>>80084308
>>
>>80083483
He's a declared, excommunicated heretic who took a dagger to the bible and cut out everything he didn't like.

He's the reason some of the "early manuscripts" are so questionable. He cut out anything about the Trinity he didn't like, and didn't agree with.

He's burning in hell right now, and you're following him.
>>
The archeological and geological evidence of Noah's flood is INDISPUTABLE.

Why do you heathenistic cucks insist on denying the obvious?
>>
>>80048302
ITS IN KENTUCKY, THERE AREN'T ANY FUCKING BRAINS TO WASH THERE!
>>
>>80083500
Google T Rex Bone and Connective Tissue discovered.

Simpleton.
>>
>>80083708
Dinosaurs.

Not in the fossil record.

kek
>>
>>80084308
Evolution is junk science on its way to history's trash bin.
>>
>>80084784
What evidence should be there but isn't?
>>
>>80084893
Where's the transition fossils? We have fossils of the before and after supposedly but nothing in between. There is no evolution some guys just dig up bones that look similar to another animals and said hey this must have evolved into that animal that exists today!
I bet you a million dollars if this dumb theory still exists one day people will say Dodos evolved into some animal
>>
>>80082113
Why the fuck would people use a single word that only meant snake to refer to >700 different species none of which look anything like a snake nor a winged snake?
>>
>>80084561
a flood happened on a planet full of water

that means bible is true xD
>>
>>80085160
Sometimes they don't have the whole fossil, like maybe the only have a plesiosaur neck and skull and thing "this is a serpent"
>>
>>80085192
Europeans need to be banned from posting, I swear every single one of you is either a Muslim or an Atheist
>>
File: Noahs-Ark-ken-ham.jpg (71 KB, 788x545) Image search: [Google]
Noahs-Ark-ken-ham.jpg
71 KB, 788x545
>>80048302
>>
>>80085192

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
>>
File: Ark-Panorama.jpg (49 KB, 620x246) Image search: [Google]
Ark-Panorama.jpg
49 KB, 620x246
>>80085192
They found the Ark cuckboy.

And yes, the infallible word of God is true.
>>
>>80048302
>huffpost
Go huffpaint weedman
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1280x720
>>80085429
You couldn't build anything but mud huts back then
>>
>>80084525
Well, I mean there are different breeds of cat and dogs. That is a type of evolution.
>>
>>80085158
You really don't grasp the concept. I can't reason with you if you don't even know why we understand that evolution is true. It's a lot more than just fossils and every fossil is a transition fossil. Once again you don't understand this because you don't even understand the concept that you are trying to disprove.
>>
>>80084561
>INDISPUTABLE

Nothing is
>>
>>80083491
Whenever you follow dogma that zealously you're going to construe all kinds of shit as miracles.

I fell out of a tree when I was a kid, my fundamentalist grandma says it was a miracle I didn't break my leg and praised Jesus. Which is idiotic.

I just happened to not break my leg because I landed in ideal form.

The reason Christians experience miracles is because they call explainable shit magic for no reason.
>>
>>80049547
But I do confuse fundies with Christians a lot because almost half of our country believes in some version of this shit Anon. Some 40-ish percent of our entire fucking country believes that your God poofed the entire universe into existence in 6 days with an incantation spell, and created all living things exactly as they are now with a golem spell, and that the planet is only six thousand years old. That isn't even accounting for the people who believe that God poofed the planet into existence with magic a little earlier so its a bit older.

I really do try not to judge you guys, but please fix your shit.
>>
>>80085586

How did they found the ark when noah used the wood to create his house probably since there are no trees anymore
>>
>>80085751
No it's not.
>>80085752
I understand that it's false and ignores the bible. Sorry but I believe in God not Darwin
>>
>>80048302

Doubt the earth is 6,000 years old but also think the theories that it is tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years old is intriguing. Don't care if some people believe it is 6,000 years old. Also don't care if most people think it is billions of years old.

At least virtually all creationists are law-abiding and good people. I'm more annoyed that my tax money goes to illegal immigrants' welfare and to support Tyrone's drug habit. Take your fedora outrage elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>80085968
>Darwin is the end all be all of our research on evolution and not just the main guy who discovered and first cataloged it

This is why you believe in magic and fairy tales christcuck.
>>
File: 1466836667767.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1466836667767.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>80072108
That doesn't prove Christianity though, about every other religion has a flood myth
>>
>>80085993
>At least virtually all creationists are law-abiding and good people

Except fucktons of them are liars, kikes and Zionists.
>>
>>80048302
If dinosaurs survived the flood, then what happened to them?
>>
>>80085915
Explain how my brother was saved by an angel crossing the street? And yes, people throw
the word miracle around too often
>>
>>80085931
Fundamentalists are the true Christians, we completely believe in the Bible the word of God. Christians why deny this aren't real Christians. It's like this dumb meme where people claim terrorists aren't real Muslims they are and fundamentalists are the real Christians.
>>
>>80048302
check em atheists
>>
>>80085937
Not sure how to respond to that gibberish but they found the Ark exactly where the Bible said it would be.
>>
>>80086154
I don't believe in magic
>Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
>>
>>80086242
Here's an explanation: he wasn't.
>>
>>80085158
>Where's the transition fossils? We have fossils of the before and after supposedly but nothing in between.
You know that when someone starts whining about transitional fossils that they're going to move the goalpost the moment such a fossil is found.
It was done with the Homo Habilis.
It was done with the Homo Erectus.
It was done with the Homo Neanderthalis.
Everytime a transitional fossil is found you start asking for a transitional fossil in between those two ad infinitum.
>>
>>80085993

You are a perfect definition of the word: "cunt".
>>
>>80086173

yeah i checked the bible is the best one . the other flood myth dont have sea worthy boats and 7 days of rain ?
>>
>>80086396
Oh, you were there?
>>
>>80084537
Origen (/ˈɒrJdʒən/; Greek: Ὠριγένης, Ōrigénēs), or Origen Adamantius (Ὠριγένης Ἀδαμάντιος, Ōrigénēs Adamántios; 184/185 – 253/254),[1] was a scholar and early Christian theologian who was born and spent the first half of his career in Alexandria. He was a prolific writer in multiple branches of theology, including textual criticism, biblical exegesis and hermeneutics, philosophical theology, preaching, and spirituality written in Greek. He was anathematised at the Second Council of Constantinople.

Unlike many church fathers, he was never canonised as a saint because some of his teachings directly contradicted the teachings attributed to the apostles, notably the Apostles Paul and John. His teachings on the pre-existence of souls, the final reconciliation of all creatures, including perhaps even the devil (the apokatastasis),[2] and the subordination of God the Son to God the Father, were rejected by Christian orthodoxy.

Literally the first paragraph of Wiki page. And there is also nothing about excommunication.
But here, have some more stable.
>>
>>80086382
You move the goalposts and have been BTFO without acknowledging it more than your average shitposting canadian.
>>
>>80086412
You can't make a time lapse video of all the fossils turning into us now because it skips too much, it will look like a badly made flip book drawn by a kindergartener. Face it, evolution is a sham there's no such thing you have absolutely zero evidence for it's existence there is none! It never happened get over it
>>
>>80086500
Were you?
>>
>>80063227
The 1920's
>>
>>80085192
Scientists say there was nothing and then something appeared. Then this mindless something started expanding and just happen to create all the fine tune laws of the universe that makes life possible. They have absolutely no way to explain this but they're scientists so therefore it's true
>>
>>80086706
Point to me where that happened? I've provided concrete evidence from the bible, you guys keep pulling out theories that get disapproved every couple of years. The bible has never been disproven
>>
>>80085689
A guy building a huge wood boat by himself or with the aid of his own family isn't comparable to a civilization constructing a monument.

>>80085158
We haven't discovered all the species living in this planet in current year.
What makes you think discovering FOSSILS (a process that isn't as frequent as you might think) of every single specie of the last 5 million years is easy and if we didn't then it's because we are wrong?
>>
File: 1458782686152.gif (787 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
1458782686152.gif
787 KB, 300x187
>>80086877
>concrete evidence from the bible
>>
>>80086838
>Then this mindless something started expanding and just happen to create all the fine tune laws of the universe that makes life possible
Is not like there are many records left by civilizations living in universes that cannot support life.
>>
>>80086254
I don't care about the no-true-(insert religion here) thing honestly, I don't believe in the Christian god. What I do notice is that in my country fundies cause harm to society and want political power so they can further influence society. I don't want them in power any more than I want Muslims enforcing Sharia law, whatever fundie faggots of any religion do people like me as well as religious moderates always seem to get the shit end of the stick.
>>
>>80086877
You are here to troll. You are here to bother people rather than have genuine conversation. Me asking you what evidence you would need and then you saying you believe in the bible not darwin was you admitting that you're wrong.
>>
>>80085429
Not to mention his "ark" is a stationary building that couldn't possibly float or sail.
>>
>>80086552
He also lived before bible canon was set in stone. There was nothing to put a knife to.
>>
>>80086972
This just proves how great a man Noah was
And just accept evolution never happened it's fake, a dumb theory pushed out by Jewish scientists to try and get people to stop believing in God.
>>
>>80080763
>look at all the big words I can repeat!
>Christians can be smart too guys see?!
>>
>>80087090
What harm do they cause?
The bible should be used for making laws in every single country.
>>80087126
The bible isn't wrong so how can I be wrong by admitting I believe it?
>>
>>80086433
Five days later, Utnapishtim laid out the exterior walls of the boat of 120 cubits.
The sides of the superstructure had equal lengths of 120 cubits. He also made a drawing of the interior structure.

>For seven days and seven nights came the storm" Atrahasis III,iv,24 "Six days and seven nights the wind and storm flood" Gilgamesh XI,127

>The flood hero and his wife are granted immortality and transported far away

strange Bible is complete oposite

>And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
>>
>>80087216
Why would they want people to stop believing in God if that text that talks about the origin of the Universe is in the Torah as well?
Is like shooting at your own foot because there is a bug in there.
>>
>>80087411
>The bible should be used for making laws in every country.
Sure I guess if third world shitholes are your cup of tea.
>>
>>80048302
tax incentives = illegal subsidy of religious institution

christards always hate the constitution
>>
>>80048416
Yes, but not in the way people think.
Coming from a comp sci student, it's actually scary how much better these math modules are. The mental and conceptual tricks that separate a good math student from a struggling one are all laid out neatly in an easy-to-consume form. Parents who have to ask me for sums in a casual conversation now have children who can give those same sums.

It's the language and social studies modules that have blatant propaganda cooked into them.
>>
If god created everything then why are the hundreds apon hundreds of planet that are ubhabitable.

Check mate everyone
>>
>>80087665
Because it's mostly Christians who fall for it, our churches have been infiltrated by satan and they now preach homo marriage and claim the bible is false and evolution happened.
You know the bible says it's shameful for a woman to show her hair in church, but how many women wear hats or scarves in church now? Almost no church enforces the bible!
The bible also says women cannot dress in men's clothing yet they allow women into church in pants!
The bible also says not to make graven images of God yet even in the Vatican there is paintings depicting God when he clearly forbid us from doing this!
Christianity is weak because it's Christians who are allowing it to die by turning away from the word of God and instead embracing the word of man. We are our worst enemy, look at all the so called Christians in here claiming you're dumb if you believe in Genesis, they deny what God did!
>>
>>80087958
With the bible there would be
no divorce
No homos
No trannys
Capital punishment
No porn
No Islam
No prostitution
No extreme feminism
Men would work and women would raise children
We would actually have time off to spend with our family too
>>
File: Screenshot_101.jpg (108 KB, 1072x546) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_101.jpg
108 KB, 1072x546
>>80087665

Jews have no god either way ,

> pic related 3 atheist jews
>>
>>80088580
>No homos
If there weren't homos you wouldn't have any pastors leaf
>>
>>80088256
It's the jewish bible that says so. And look what they acomplished by living by it? Centuries of humping goats. Christians took what's best of both worlds and prospered.
>>
>>80088908
Homos exist, but they wouldn't be waving their dicks at your daughters on the street and going to the washroom with them pretending to be a different gender
>>
>>80088580
Wasn't king david into guys as well?
>>
>>80088256
> they deny what God did!

Actually no, you can believe God was the one behind everything but that those process exist. Ofc you are going to have nitpickers when it comes to humans but...

Also, you are speaking as if Jesus (who is the main pillar of Christianity, otherwise it would be just a type of Judaism) wasn't a hippy pacifist.
Who instead of doing something against those who slap him he put the other cheek. And who instead of letting his friends defend him against the Romans he stop them to do so

>>80088788
>Jews
>With no god

Then they aren't Jews m8.
>>
>>80053927
Hello AIDS Skrillex.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.