[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans How Has Your Society Changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Serious questions time /pol/
I'm visiting my cousins in a few months, What do I need to know ? What's life like in America ?

Africa for Whites is pretty much 1960's UK with tons of ape like blacks constantly chimping out and burning shit down. How has your society changed ? Should I be aware of anything lest I be attacked by feminists in the streets or something.

Here in Zim we rarely sue people or get the legal system involved. If you've got a problem with a bloke you sort it outside like men. Divorce is quite rare and our women volk are somewhat traditional but still enjoy a modern lifestyle. Interracial marriage is a huge taboo, This one girl i know burnt coal and the father kicked her out of his house. Nobody in the community even speaks to her anymore. She's living on the streets (In Africa that's a death sentence). Last heard 5 years ago she got AIDS and moved down South.
>>
>>80047548
Bump :^)
>>
>>80047548
Everything sucks, but I still have muh guns, so it's ok
>>
>>80047742
How so ? I heard things were really bad but It must be exaggeration
>>
Before I fade quietly into the night
>>
:^(
>>
;-;
>>
>>80047904
Years of economic stagnation
A literal traitor is running for the highest office and just got off on any charges being brought
Workers are being deliberately undermined by mass immigration and"free trade"
People in general are just sort of lost and struggle to find purpose
>>
>>80048393
What states are doing better than others ?
>>
>>80047548
Where are you going in the States? It's such a big place I'm gonna need a bit more specificity.
>>
>>80049964
Washington state
>>
>>80047548
based
>>
>>80050107
You've got two kinds of people in Washington. In the cities, it's libcuck all the way. There's weed and all that mess, and I'd be very careful about how you state things lest you ~ trigger ~ some fuckface.

In the more rural areas, it's more conservative. More people carry, hate vegans, and are white.

There's a decent amount of native population, but as far as I know they stay in their res most of the time, and make money from tourists. Totem poles and stuff.

Washington state is really rainy and wet and cold- that whole twilight saga mess was Washington, so if you want some idea of climate and don't mind melting your brain, that's a movie you can rip. Or save yourself some pain and Google the scenery.
>>
File: VoteTrump_.png (394 KB, 963x505) Image search: [Google]
VoteTrump_.png
394 KB, 963x505
>>
File: 1465166634060.jpg (205 KB, 435x700) Image search: [Google]
1465166634060.jpg
205 KB, 435x700
>>80050107

>What can I expect?

You're going to see lots of racemixing. If you go to a city like Seattle or Spokane you will probably see some aggressive minorities. Feminists and trannies aren't really a physical threat. "Racism" and "homophobia" are a big no-no here even if a lot of us secretly hate them.

So long as you keep to yourself you'll probably be fine.

>How has your society changed?

Day to day life runs smoothly. But there is an air of political conflict.

I firmly believe this country is about 30-40% white, not 63% as the government claims. I go out all the time and it's either half and half or I am the only white person. Within 20 years we will officially be less than 50% white. Another 20 years we will be probably 10% white. The government will continue to expand the definition of "white" however so the official number will always be a lie. We will linger on for a while longer due to the sheer number of physical assets and infrastructure that is here. But we will eventually dissolve into a South African or Brazil-tier country. Within 100 years this country will be a 3rd world shit hole. It took niggers only 30 years to turn Detroit into pic related. The demographic changeover has already happened and we are talking hundreds of millions of people - it's irreversible.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.