[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"White-Asian" cop kills nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466128712656.jpg (127 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466128712656.jpg
127 KB, 960x1280
Anyone else glad as fuck it was some heavy-set asian dude who killed the latest dindu?
>>
No.
>>
>>80047121

Doesn't matter, Asian = White to BLM and anyone else of a similar flavor.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1414130970697.jpg (6 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1414130970697.jpg
6 KB, 251x251
>>80047121
asians are afraid of blacks
>ask for his ID
>black guys reaches for his wallet and gets shoot
>'I-i told him to not reach for it"
Cop was a dumbfuck
>>
>>80047121
There's quite a few black cops out there. Anyone ever look into how often a black cop has to shoot a nigger in defense?

I'm just curious what kind of stats those are compared to the narrative that all cops are racist and only shoot niggers because they want to kill blacks
>>
>>80047121
Asians have white skin so they are still white according to BLM
>>
I hope after this, everyone gets it into their heads that nobody on the planet likes a nigger.
>>
>>80047259
>he was a gud boi
>just reaching for his wallet
>putting his life back together and shiet
>he dindu nuffin but reach for his license and registration

Yeah right, he was clearly about to kill the cop and rape qt asian girls.
>>
>>80047329
The narrative is fake. Also, they don't consider black people who are cops to be actual black people. BLM, and SJWs in general, are just horrible assholes.
>>
>>80047121
>"White-Asian"
>"White-Asian"
>"White-Asian"
this is shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.