[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiences With SJWs IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: Carl The Cuck.jpg (68 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
Carl The Cuck.jpg
68 KB, 198x341
> Be Me Bout a month ago
>in class Nig Nog talking about slavery
> Tells her it was the arabs who owned the most slaves not whitey
>she starts claiming arabs are white
> i deny that
> uh oh set off her buzzer about White Privilige
continue /pol/
>>
Just posted this a few minutes ago - I had a group of friends in college, including a hardcore sjw. I didn't like her, but I didn't want to cause infighting so I played nice. She dropped out because she got pregnant, but I still vaguely kept up contact because we had the same friends.

Fast forward to two months ago and I'm having lunch with most of our group and our significant others. SJW friend complains about being busy with the last month of school (she's a secretary for a high school) and not having a babysitter for her daughter. My wife is generous to a fault and offered to watch her. She just had our daughter, so work was off the table. SJW is either desperate or likes my wife so she agrees.

My wife starts sitting almost daily after that. My friend's daughter is nice and cute, so I was happy with her being around. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until this weekend. She was sleeping over that weekend and I went to go check on her. She was already in her PJs with a MLP shirt. I was thing to be fatherly I guess, and asked"Is that the show girls your age are watching?" She shook her head and said "I don't know, I'm not a girl."

I thought she was just being weird at first so I asked her what she meant, and she patted her pants. I just gave her a confused look and she might have pulled down her pants enough for me to see his dick. I was really fucking confused but I scolded him for showing me. It didn't bug me to see it, but I wouldn't want my kids flashing adults. He told me his mom made him dress up like a girl because she disliked guys, including him I guess. I don't really get my friend, but the kid was casual and said he gets punished for telling people the truth.

I told my wife about it and she was weirded out too, but neither of us know if we should avoid the issue or help him deal with it. I haven't told anyone else because I'm unsure of how people would react. I haven't dealt with crazy chicks before, so I'm pretty stumped.
>>
>>80045924
holy shit... that poor guy is gonna grow up with serious problems
>>
>>80045924

please call CPS
>>
>>80045924
This ->>>80046000
She's literally going to cut the poor kids dick off.
>>
>>80045924
Slam his boipussy
>>
>>80045572
Never encountered a full on SJW, even when I had to take a sociology class.

I love Alabama.
>>
>>80046000
triples of truth.
>>
File: anglo.png (1 MB, 1908x1140) Image search: [Google]
anglo.png
1 MB, 1908x1140
>>80045924
Fuggin Anglos
>>
I live in Cali so its tough to speak my mind. I said wage gap wasnt real in class and that the real issue is women aren't as aggressive as men when asking for raises because we live in a culture where women shouldn't have power. Needless to say I triggered the sjw girl of the class and my professor mostly agreed. thanks pol
>>
>>80046087
This
>>
>>80045572
>in class

There's your problem. Why are you in a Marxist re-education camp anyway? You better be in STEM. If not, you are kekked hardcore.
>>
File: 1464837007513.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464837007513.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>>80045924
That is really fucked up man, I really hope this is some quality bait for the kids sake.

I'd call CPS, it's the only thing to do. How are you going to feel if the crazy bitch ends up cutting his dick off?
>>
>>80045924
Yeah, call CPS for that kid.

He'll eventually become mentally fucked by living through that situation when puberty hits, and adolescent confusion sets in.
>>
>>80045924

See >>80046000

and

>>80046342

There are few things in this world that are worse than the hell this kid is about to experience. CPS, while not ideal, at least has the potential to get the kid in a better situation.
>>
>>80046411

A lot of damage has already been done.

A child needs to hit many 'goal posts' at and before this age.

No doubt this insane mother has been feeding social, mental, and spiritual poison to this child since birth.
>>
>>80045924

Yo, you are on both /b/ and /pol/ shame on you faggot.
>>
>>80045997
He's a nice kid currently, so I dunno.

>>80046000
Would they do anything? I don't really want to report her and have the kid face the consequences if CPS ignores the report. Seems like a lot of you agree with reporting her, but I don't know if they'd actually do anything.
>>
>>80045572
>oh no nows shes really mad
>gorr1ila gone agressive
> Go's on about how whitey stole her people from africa
>Told her it was the leaders that sold her people
>ohno.jpg
> shes now going on about me being white scum
>got the entire classes attention now
>for some reason she starts going on about black people being something more likely to get arrested
>then claims i dont know my history and im just a slave owner (im english born there)
>tell her the english outlawed slavery in 10 century
>she aint having none of that
>my friend in class starts to speak up telling her that i was right
> she starts to almost hitting him Yelling that hes just a racist trump supporter
>>
>>80046557
Yeah, I know. I posted in a secrets thread because I wanted to get it off my chest, then I posted here because OP made this thread after my post.
>>
>>80045924
go back to your gay secrets thread faggot
>>
File: 1467630353426-pol.jpg (30 KB, 369x537) Image search: [Google]
1467630353426-pol.jpg
30 KB, 369x537
>be me
>2012
>serving in internal troops
>huge SJW gay opposition riots in moscow
>BTFO them with battons and boots
>feels perfectly fine

Mfw
>>
>>80046767
>CPS
So do you still look after the kid? Make him talk, find out what's his retarded momma teaching him. Can't you report this shit to the police?
>>
File: hurl.jpg (21 KB, 624x336) Image search: [Google]
hurl.jpg
21 KB, 624x336
>>80046197

I can't believe I read the whole thing.
>>
meh i dodge all the bullets,
>ask them waht major they are
>they say something useless like english literature
>say 'good luck' smugly
>they always say 'why'
>redpill them on worthless majors and hide my power level
>>
>>80045924
Baby sit the kid again and casual ask him while having a voice recording.
>>
File: 1466771309666.jpg (18 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1466771309666.jpg
18 KB, 229x278
>>80046767

Dude, if it's no troll, talk to the kid without judgment to see what he really feels like about this fucking mess, and call the CPS (Child Public Service i'm guessing ?).
This is outright abuse on the mom's part.
I reaaaaaally thought the SJW were just a meme America, dear God.
>>
Arabs aren't white, but you didn't have a point and were probably just trying to start shit.
>>
>>80046988
No I've met a couple I'm black and mexican. White liberals are so deluded, as soon as they find out your black or mexican and your a token one. They want to parade you to the whole world. I fucking detest white liberals with a passion. They are the most Jew controlled fucking retards alive. White liberals literally red pilled me into hating my own two ethnic groups and any liberal.
>>
>>80047012

Black slaves were sold by other Blacks to Europeans though, that's a fact. It didn't bother Africans at the time to enslave their brothers and sell them like cattle.
>>
>>80046988
No FrenchAnon, they are real. Canada is fucking swarming with them. :/
>>
File: D-bry.png (480 KB, 644x852) Image search: [Google]
D-bry.png
480 KB, 644x852
>Eventualy tell Her to shut the fuck Nigger
>picks up my book and starts hitting me with it
>feels good man
>everyone in my class is now calling me a white supremacist
>whenever im near hear her, I talk about how great it is to be white to my friends
been a month now pretty good
Mfw She started hitting me
>>
>>80046595
Fucking call CPS, whatever happens it's better to at least try to save the kid, if this shit goes on the kid will be horribly fucked anyway. CPS can't make it much worse in the worst case, in the best case CPS will make it better, it's what they're there for anyhow.
>>
every SJW i met sounds like they get their facts off of buzzfeed
>>
>>80045924
call CPS. if she refers to him as her daughter, she'll probably start feeding him female hormones in his food when he approaches puberty, and that will fuck him up if it's being done against his will
>>
>>80047101

So who don't you hate aside from Trump ?
Also
> They are the most Jew controlled fucking retards alive.
Come on anon that's conspirationnist bullshit, people have never needed the fucking Jews to be utter retards. But shit, HOW do you become THIS idiotic ?

>>80047118
> holy shit

Dear North American continent, I know we have our differences, but please for the love of whatever is sacred to you, keep them and sort this shit out because I fucking KNOW we'll end up having them in here eventually.
I know too many people who'll end up catching up on "this cool and progressive way of thinking that comes from America mon Dieu we're so backwards compared to them" and I don't want to spend all my future days getting mad af against morons.
I mean the minorities these sacks of shit are supposed to defend hate them, can't they fucking see ?
>>
>>80047142
abo nigger or nigger nigger?
>>
>>80047572
nigger nigger who talks like shes repeating everything from black twitter
>>
>>80045924
>tfw degenerate boner at this
>>
>>80046914
>>80046984
>>88004688
I haven't watched him since Sunday because my kids have been sick. He was casual when we talked, but it sounded like he wasn't onboard. He said he didn't like girl stuff (said something about boy clothing being more comfortable) and that he liked playing with boys, but he doesn't get to much because they exclude him. I'll talk to the kid and my wife again and probably call CPS if the kid tells me he's unhappy.
>>
File: 1462865003338.png (365 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1462865003338.png
365 KB, 580x282
>>80047642
I wish I could show off my power level like that. Here I'd be crucified.
>>
>>80045924
I think I'm going to cry.
>>
>>80046972
>>>redpill them on worthless majors and hide my power level
that is why you major english. So you don't put two opposite things in one sentence and think it fits.

That said english major is useless.
>>
>>80047103
What's your point?
>>
>>80048095

Well, in context with OP, it would've been a better counterpoint to oppose to the "only Whiteys were guilty of slavery" argument.
>>
>>80048206
When did OP say that the argument was that only whites were guilty of slavery?
>>
File: 1467599541673.jpg (53 KB, 595x398) Image search: [Google]
1467599541673.jpg
53 KB, 595x398
>>80046197
>>
>>80046595
>tfw your mother makes you a degenerate

Call CPS, you will hate yourself if the kid ends up in the news when his mother chops his dick off.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>80047752
Just call fucking CPS there job is to stop this shit happening, and Jesus Christ the fact this actually happens makes me want to go shoot up the nearest gender studies class
>>
File: School Shooting intesifiys.jpg (11 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
School Shooting intesifiys.jpg
11 KB, 263x300
tfw the nig nogs claimed britsh royalty was fake and claiming blacks the true royalty

mfw she says The actual line WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>80048206
That's what I thought.
>>
>>80049069
Sorry bud, don't care enough to want to reply in a constructive fashion. Might have been wrong in what I thought I understood and that's fine by me if I was. Congrats.
>>
File: 1466840476775.jpg (24 KB, 270x197) Image search: [Google]
1466840476775.jpg
24 KB, 270x197
SJW's are everywhere in LA, I just tend to ignore them or keep my mouth shut just not to start shit here but there are times where people purposely push my buttons and I get into it with them. Like the time a feminist started arguing with me that circumcision was wrong for girls but okay for boys, people actually started cheering for me when I started debunking her horseshit left and right. Or the time where a Bernie friend of mine kept pushing it and I convinced him that Trump wasn't as bad as the media wanted him to believe. Or other friends who bring up illegal immigration, they know better than to ask me about that garbage now.
>>
>>80049172
>Sorry bud, don't care enough to want to reply in a constructive fashion
You just did. Thanks for admitting your mistake, though. Hopefully you can reflect and learn from it to become a better person.
>>
File: ok.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>80049424

This (as well as that one) wasn't a constructive answer and I do not need your patronizing bullshit.
I could have argued, but I saw why you would disagree and honestly the issue isn't worth it.
Keep on winning arguments on the internet dude, hope it makes you happy.
>>
>>80046595
>He's a nice kid currently, so I dunno.

Do you know how many nice kids were dressed and treated like girls by their insane mothers and ended up as serial killers? It's crazy how common it is among them.
>>
>>80045924
/pol/ thinks this story is true
>>
>>80048751
>Gender studies

Anyone want to guess what she was actually majoring in? Hint - we wuz presidents. I remember thinking she'd fail because of her choice, and I was right.

And I'll probably call them, but I'm going to talk to the kid again first. I've dealt with sexually/physically abused kids at work, but this seems like a mental abuse issue. Any of you pysch fags have advice on what I should I actually ask him?
>>
>>80049765

Do you think this story is false or even rare?
>>
>>80049557
Are you upset that you got proven wrong? It's okay, you're not perfect.
>>
i dont live in a big city, so i have never met a sjw. All the people i know are right wing.
>>
File: 1457131966420.jpg (89 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1457131966420.jpg
89 KB, 467x453
>>80045924

Ok, I'm mad

First, do this vvvvvvv
>>80046984

Now look, you really only have two options here.

Get involved
>stick it to the bitch with a small ounce of likelihood she might see her ways.

Don't get involved
>Let CPS handle it

Either way, you're technically getting involved.

If you truly have a heart, and you have the kid's best interests in mind, you gotta take it to that cunt. Let her have it like they use to 30 years ago. Run towards those bullets 150mph. You're a goddamn man after all, so take care of that shit. Sure, you're going to take a few swings, and your friend will forever hate you, but this isn't about her. It's about the boy essentially tossing his entire future, social ability, friends and acquaintances, self-esteem, and self-worth down the shitter for some self entitled piece of dick lint cunt's personal opinion of things. Do whatever you can, because nobody else will. It doesn't matter what she thinks and you won't have to worry about what anyone else thinks. I guarantee 100% everyone you know will take your side. You have to do this before he reaches the critical ages or it's probably game over. I've read research that people's personality doesn't really change past the second grade so the clock's ticking.

Knowing how I personally know how shitty CPS is they'll likely make things worse, and do nothing. Save that for a last measure.

Then call CPS. Cover your ass with a testimony and strap in. You would have done everything you could.

Good luck, anon. Sorry you had to get involved. Let this be one of your timely purposes in life.
>>
>>80046595
My wife is a social worker, she said that gender issues are a whole new frontier but that if that kid self identifies as a boy while the mom is trying to push him as a girl it might cause mental issues as the kid reaches puberty and shit

buuuut calling cps is tricky since the cps would just take the word of mouth of the mom.
so if she says he identifies as a girl and makes him say that to the cps then they will accept that and move on.
but its still your best option to call them.
>>
File: winz.jpg (278 KB, 1308x1321) Image search: [Google]
winz.jpg
278 KB, 1308x1321
>>80047642
nigger niggers are pretty rare in NZ mate are you sure you're not talking shit
>>
>>80045997
Actually, if this weren't a creative work of fiction, the kid would likely turn out better than most people who have awful parents (as does this hypothetical child). If the kid is male and wants to be male, growing up dressed as a girl would give the kid certainly some different kinds of life experiences, but assuming nothing overly-traumatic, it would probably not be hard for this individual to lead a normal male life at an older age.
>>
>>80049846
The poster had an extremely neutral stance despite posting it to cause rage. It sounds like one of those fake /b/ greentext stories.

Why would the friend leave her child with the family, but not bother to tell them the child is biologically male?
The part where the kid tells the family his mother dresses him up as a girl because she dislikes men and he would get punished by her for telling the truth raises the bullshit flag.

/pol/ is really gullible, an OP can post photo shopped fakery and no one on /pol/ will bother to call him out on it for 200+ posts. It really discredits the whole alt-right movement more than they already discredit themselves.
>>
>>80051014
ya want me to link you to her twitter mate
>>
I'm in my local college's criminal justice course, want to become a police officer but I'm going to get the fuck out of Toronto before I do.

In any case my classmates, at least the ones in policing or corrections are pretty right wing and we're pretty tight knit because there's a shit ton of leftist art students on campus.

In any case one day I'm walking with a group of classmates when a group of these fuckers start shouting at us, calling is piglets and fascists for whatever reason they've justified in their minds.

Of course we go to ignore them but one of these assholes decides he's going to look good in front of his mates and grabs me by the shoulder (I was the tallest/largest member in the group at 6'3) to yell at me. I told him to piss off and not touch me again and the little shit (literally 5'8) shoved me to try and start shit, so I punched him in the face, a little harder than I meant to honestly but I was pretty upset so eh.

At this point the guys on the ground. Bleeding pretty bad and starts yelling about legal action and expulsion when my classmates kindly point out he assaulted me first and I only fought back after he initiated again after a warning.

Never heard from him again, also taught me that my classmates are the guys and gals I'd want to work alongside after we graduate.
>>
File: eight_col_IMG_0161.jpg (56 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
eight_col_IMG_0161.jpg
56 KB, 620x387
>>80051101
good for a laugh i suppose
>>
>>80045572
If arabs are considered white, that means more of the empires throughout history were started by whites, making it more clear that we are superior. This being before islam, of course. You should have said muslims owned slaves, not arabs.
>>
>>80051045
It's a shame that /pol/ can't solidify their sentiments (yes, feelings) into a coherent ideological movement that holds up to intellectually scrutiny. Such emotion channeled into actual pursuit of an ideology and the resulting social change could be a serious force to be reckoned with for liberals. However, like liberals, most posters here are only in it for the cheap reactionary emotive associations rather than anything analytical.
>>
>>80051185
https://twitter.com/OVOKali?lang=en
>>
>>80049827
Majored in Psych here
>Any of you pysch fags have advice on what I should I actually ask him?
'Do you like it when mummy makes you dress this way? Do you think the kids will tease you? Do you want to be a boy/are you a boy? Does mummy ever make you feel bad about being a boy?'

If you can prove she is hindering his development/daily function, you can get her in serious trouble. Record yourself saying it to the kid, so it doesn't look like you're 'leading him on', which is what his mother will claim. She's likely got some sort of personality disorder.
>>
>>80045572
>Sister is a SJW feminist lesbian who browses Tumblr
>Gets triggered over random shit I do so I get annoyed and decide to purposefully trigger her
>Playing Dragon's Crown on Vita as Sorceress, tell her to come over, freaks out saying her spine would break
>Wear my MAGA hat in public because every time I do she says I endorse racism and bigotry and yadda yadda and gets all pissy
>Refer to mudslimes as kebabs around her and say in various ways we need to remove them, how UN shouldn't have interfered with Syria and how nuking the middle east would make us '50s happy
>Use "Jews" as an insult to describe certain businesses when she's around, say they're Jewing me etc.
>Practicing Japanese, so speak in a hiraganized English, ZISO ISU HAU AI SOUNDU WEN AI TAKU RIKU ZISU, she says it's racist and Asian people can't get jobs due to their accents but it's okay to do Russian and German accents
>Will openly say you can't be racist to White people and patriarchy exists and blah blah
>Can be okay at times when politics are nowhere to be seen or referenced
Surprisingly she's healthy weight wise and looks alright for a sister.
>>
>>80045924
>I just gave her a confused look and she might have pulled down her pants enough for me to see his dick.
>might have
Hmmm....
>>
>>80050339
Call me skeptical, but I don't think a sjw of her caliber would be open to dissenting opinions.

>>80051045
I paraphrased what he said a bit because he's a kid - I don't really have a reason to lie to trigger /pol/tards. He didn't say she hated men, he said something along the lines of "she doesn't like boy stuff." Like I said, I posted it on a /b/ thread to get it off my chest, and I only reposted it here when OP posted this thread. And I imagine she omitted his gender because she's mentally ill. I didn't know she was really a he because his mom always refers to him as a girl and my friends do the same. Maybe she just accidentally forgot to tell me and it's all a big misunderstanding though, right?
>>
File: 1359873306957.jpg (63 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
1359873306957.jpg
63 KB, 393x382
>>80051294
jesus, hopefully she emigrates because we sure as shit dont need that sort of bs here
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
Argued with an sjw bluepilled nog in college. I was subtly memeing the whole time since he memed blatantly and unconsciously like all white men are privileged and whatnot.
He told me the jews were white so I asked him if the jews were oppressed. He told me the holocaust wasn't oppression since jews are white.
>mfw we were arguing in the cafeteria and people heard it
>>
>>80046595
That kid is fucked if he doesn't get away from his mother. Even being in a foster home is infinitely better than that. Call CPS fucking today
>>
>>80046634
I'm calling bullshit. It just doesn't ring true for NZ.
>>
>>80046634
>new zealand
>trump supporter
yeah legit story
>>
>>80052397
i s2g this happened sjws are fucking everywhere especially in auckland
>>
>>80051683
If you're truly not bullshitting the whole thing (which I doubt), you are seriously a dumb fuck. You claim to have a wife and kids and deal with sexually/physically abused kids at work yet you didn't immediately recognize how your friend punishing the child for telling people about his biological sex when he is supposedly trans-gendered is blatant abuse.
Plus, you would have to be an even dumber fuck to take advise from /pol/ since you are supposedly a competent adult with a family. Your initial post implied you did not mind the that the child was transgendered, so why do you care what '/pol/tards' think because you clearly seem to be taking heed of random anon's suggestions.
>>
Some of my US acquitances display views similar to what SJW's have and sometimes I debate them on Normiebook. We remain on civil terms though. There is one particular girl who is a bit of an SJW AND a Hungaroboo at the same time. She even speaks Hungarian very well. How is this possible? Hungarian culture and Hungarian mentality is so very far from an SJW dreamland that I can't even begin to describe it.

Anyway, Normiebook debate.

>Her: posts liberal link on wall about Islam or minorities being good things
>Me: comment something contradictory
>Her: [racism, patriarchy, problematic, marginalized]
>Me: [THINLY VEILED ISLAMOPHOBIA INTENSIFIES]
>Her: [LIBERALISM DRIVES AT MAXIMUM]
>Me: Ne felejtsd el nézni este a meccset és szurkolni a magyar válogatottnak
>Her: Igen, mindenképp
>>
File: 1466408626258.png (588 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1466408626258.png
588 KB, 694x535
>>80046885
You're a musar but a good one. At some point I also wanted to be musar but couldn't get past medical commission since an oldfart doctor wanted money.
>>
File: 1426399682208.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1426399682208.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>80045924
Obviously fake story, but the only correct action in this situation is to call children's services.
>>
>>80052671
I had to hop networks, same guy though. And I dunno why you bothered replying without reading my other responses. I think transgenders are mentally retarded, but I didn't make this to trigger anti-SJWs. I posted in a secrets thread to get it off my chest, and I just posted it here after OP made the thread. I didn't make it for this thread, so I had no reason to go full poltard.

And yeah, I do occasionally work with abused kids. This incident caught me off guard though. I apologize if you are more experienced with SJW retards, but I'm not used to little kids saying "mommy makes me be a girl." I really doubt anyone would know how to react in that situation, but please continue telling me how I should have treated that situation better.
>>
File: lesbian adoption.png (550 KB, 640x788) Image search: [Google]
lesbian adoption.png
550 KB, 640x788
>>80053448
And get punished for false report. The satanic state knows what's going on and supports it. They seize children from christians and give them to LGBT scum for purpose. You should help this child to get away from this country ASAP. He may be adopted by russians or europeans or anyone else, just as far as possible from United States of Sodom
>>
>>80054207
Kid in that pic is miserable, the text could all be bullshit for all i know, but that kid has the face and body language of someone who just can't live here anymore.
>>
>>80053654
Posting this on /b/ before /pol/ really doesn't help the veracity of your story.

I did read your other replies, e.g. the one about you working with abused kids. The fact that you even have an SJW family friend, the fact that the child being a boy "didn't bug" you, and the fact that you have a family all indicate you're no true 'full poltard', but you still wouldn't know what to do without asking /pol/ for advice like a dumb fuck.

Except I don't think you're a dumb fuck. I think that you are a shitposter fishing for (You)s who didn't take the time to think your story through, so have one more.
>>
>>80047101
You're*

You're = You Are
Your = Yours
example: Your car. Your dog. etc.
>>
>>80054207
>dat pic
There is a 9/10 chance this kid is going to an hero before his 25th birthday.
>>
>>80051588
>>Will openly say you can't be racist to White people and patriarchy exists and blah blah

everybody who says that is a race traitor, actively attacking white interest.

I'm sorry 88, but your sister needs to get into the even.
>>
>>80055256
And SJW will blame it on PATRIARCHY and CHRISTIANITY. One can't argue with possessed beings, you have to cast demons out first.
>>
>>80052426
We get that nonsense here to, significantly less pronounced here in the south island thankfully. Seriously though, our media doesn't even pretend to not be propaganda, it's kinda scary.
>>
>>80052592
This shit would make the news here, senpai, especially if it were in multicultural Aucklan
>>
>>80055397
Fairfax media is literally propaganda. Everything else here is blatantly leftist, too, but Fairfax takes the fucking cake (and then my slice of it too because I don't deserve it for being white)
>>
>>80046197
Dude....
>>
>>80045924
These are the things that have made me immune to "poo in loo". Whenever I'm sad that my country isn't a first world and has low hygiene standards, i just come to pol to remind myself of how worse it could have been
>>
>>80046595
I doesn't matter if you think they wont do anything, absolutely NOTHING will happen if you don't take action on it.

At least if you do act there's a chance the kid can get out of a potentially abusive domestic situation.

But if you bury your head in the sand and ignore it, I wouldn't blame you.

Seems like most people these days would rather gripe on the internet than actually find the motivation to act in reality.
>>
>>80052426
I was also called a trump supporter as an insult when I said during class discussion it would be good to build a big and beautiful wall at our southern border to keep refugees out.
>>
File: 1443755002890.jpg (38 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1443755002890.jpg
38 KB, 405x343
I live in the foothills of the Appalachians in upstate South Carolina. Luckily I don't have to deal with any of what we'd consider "SJWs". The liberals and progressives here are less annoying and few and far between.

I genuinely feel bad for people that have to bump elbows with these idiots on a daily basis.
>>
>Study law
>Liberal professor
>Always holds up debates about petty SJW shit
>Literally victimises himself and outcasts others for their opinion
>yet he still has an "open forum"

I really do hate those types of guys that use classes like these to push their agenda
>>
File: 1465697594584.png (11 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1465697594584.png
11 KB, 700x600
>>80046595
stop being a fucking pussy and do it you fucking coward holy fuck
>>
>be half sandnigger girl
>talk to female friends about refugees from muslim countries
>all agree we should let them in
>try to tell them their culture is not compatible with ours and it is dangerous for German women
>they proceed to call me a nazi
Mental gymnastics.
I don't believe in that privilege crap but I don't need white people telling me muzzie refugees aren't dangerous for our culture.
>>
>>80056511
>>be half sandnigger
>>they proceed to call me a nazi
Welcome to Germany
>>
>>80046885

Based rooskie
>>
>>80051588
>looks alright for a sister

You know what to do.
>>
I've been hooking up with a girl who's turned out to be a big one. She has claimed on multiple occasions that I can't have opinions on topics as a white male. She claims that her experience growing up mixed and being called a nigger every day has granted legitimacy to her world view; the funny thing is that she's as white as I am and I would never know she wasn't 100% caucasian if she didn't bring it up five times per hour.
>>
>>80046197
Hyi saatana
>need to scrub myself down increases
>>
>>80047327
shrimp on the bahbee
>>
File: 1460053616356.gif (1 MB, 297x312) Image search: [Google]
1460053616356.gif
1 MB, 297x312
>>80046197
Jesus Christ, God bless everyone involved in this horror story
>>
> Paris attacks happen
> Italian right-wing newspaper (a bullshit one) titles "Islamic Bastards"
> A """friend""" of mine on Jewbook writes that "Hatred and racism scare me more than terrorism"
> I comment about the absurdity of fearing words more than a bunch of fanatics with AK-47
> ignores all points and threaten to unfriend me because "I give a million reasons to do so"
> I reply "do so, evidently you can't even defend your own ideas,pathetic"
> he doesn't reply and doesn't unfriend me

Luckily this shit is not common in Italy, to the point that if I told what I read online about the Anglophone world and SJW few people would believe me.
>>
File: 1466757299460.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1466757299460.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>80046197
I didn't laugh so much in ages, thanks finland
>>
File: 345212.png (145 KB, 313x291) Image search: [Google]
345212.png
145 KB, 313x291
>>80045572
>Be in Biology class in high school
>dumbfuck teacher starts saying evolution is flawless and that religion a shit
>tell her that evolution isn't that great and religion has some correct insight
>wrote a huge paper on flaws in evolution, mostly how species have stopped evolving (like the Coelacanth) for 100's of millions of years, and they aren't perfect, also animals with wings couldn't develop a wing in time to escape predators/randomly growing an eye is impossible
>then say that religion is necessary because it teaches moral decency
>SJW LGBT student jumps to her defense and starts calling religion stupid etc.
>her only argument about religious 'rules' is that "rules are made to be broken"
>>
File: hurrdurrlibtards.png (91 KB, 1231x475) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrlibtards.png
91 KB, 1231x475
>be me
>have a job
>own a car
>own a house
>went to college, graduated ~6 years ago
>engaged to be married
>good relationship with family
>get out of house regularly because i have a wide circle of friends
>spend time on /pol/ at work to kill time
>dont have "experiences" with "SJWs" because they are a fringe "group" that exists only on the internet and in the mind of underage /pol/ children
>>
>>80056511
Sup' Gretch.
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend of three years after her SJW bullshit got to be too much. When she started to say I was a bad person for thinking everyone should be treated equally and that black people can be racist I gave up on her.
>>
File: 1462592797998.jpg (51 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462592797998.jpg
51 KB, 320x240
>>80045572
>Be me
>go to bathroom
>sjw comes in and says its gender neutral
>she laughs at my cock, pulls it out
>says it smaller than a Syrian refugee or african child soldier's
>I ask her to take out hers, because she looks like a man to me
>she frowns, starts crying and leaves

some day that was
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (61 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
61 KB, 330x357
not a SJW story per se but still feels sorta in place here

>2009
>serving as roeh yoreh system spotter about 40 miles away from gazan border
>system is automated sentry gun chain that detects motion if something gets too close to the wall it sends a warning to my office
>I usually check video and if it's a threat an officer is authorized to permit me to open fire
>about 2 months after cast lead
>bored shitless
>arabs are pretty dumb people but not stupid enough to actually chase the stick so soon after a war
>nearly all movement near wall is cats or stray goats and shit like that
>suddenly get warning
>open motion and video
>something fucking big
>zoom and see what appears to be big ass herd of sheep
>in my boredom I call the officer and ask to open fire on sheep and watch them scatter for lulz
>officer asks for reason for fire
>"sir I think I've seen some human shapes hiding between the sheep"
>officer is skeptical but gives clearance
>thisisgonnabeshekels.גוי
>time to pick turret
>5.56?
>nah
>7.62?
>nope
>12.7 anti material FMJ?
>bingo
>do that piano maestro outward finger cracking thing
>click button
>literally 10 sheep flew that day
>some mutton lands on israeli side
>keking loudly I notice a figure on ground
>I hit a 6 or 7 yo palestinian kid.
>sheep herder, in white shirt which is why I failed to spot him
>neck injury, likely dead before he hit the ground, if it wasn't for the sheep slowing the bullet it likely would have blown off his head clean
>see another figure running toward him, panic and click to open fire with smaller sentry
>got his older brother's abdomen torn open, didn't die but likely stuck with a stoma ass bad or something
>technically acted on protocol with officer permission so wasn't put on court martial
>severa; israeli SJW funds like B'tzelem tried to get me tried in a civilian court
>I'm still scared shitless to even go near tel aviv
>but they're actually right this time
>I did shoot 2 arab kids
>and it feels bad man.
>>
File: 1457312511931.jpg (36 KB, 528x444) Image search: [Google]
1457312511931.jpg
36 KB, 528x444
>chilling at work, waiting for shift to start
>asian vegan sjw coworker says "i hate shaving my legs and arms so much"
>why?
>"because it feels weird, and also fuck the patriarchy and their oppressive beauty standards."

i always thought that patriarchy shit was just a tumblr thing. never heard someone actually say that irl, but damn.
>>
>>80061908
Remove the kebab, its the only way you will have peace.
>>
>>80045924
If this is real, call CPS.
>>
>>80045572
I told my Jew department head to fuck off with his SJW bullshit.
>>
>>80061908
Did you get to eat the sheep?
>>
>>80062484
shooting people in real life and having to see their family's faces looking at you later isn't a game, leprechanon
it's eating you from the inside like the biggest fuckup you've done ever
>>
>>80062729
no.
I didn't fuck it either in case you're a kiwi
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
>>80061908
Poor sheeps.
>>
>>80062861
But the bullet wounds are ribbed for your pleasure
>>
>>80062861
>
you're thinking of the welsh
>>
>>80063127
sorry
>>
>>80045924
wow.
SJW/Leftists are the true enemy of our time. but most people are to cucked to see it. they are far worse than anything else we have faced as a nation. because they are in plain sight and not they are in near absolute power.
we better do something about this before its to late, before the guns are gone,
because SHE is coming. the devil her self. 110 CRIMES
NO CHARGES
NO PROSECUTE
EVERY ONE SWALLOWS IT
>>
>>80046595
His dick is on your head if it gets cut off
>>
>>80051259
Sad but true.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 307x164
>be me Vietnamese
>assignment for politics class was to make a rant on anything
>chose to rant about preservation of the Asian race and cultural Marxism in general
>add in several race mixing and interracial marriage statistics
>got a 37 for it because I was "using unsupported points with only emotion"
>teacher personally talked to me after class and said the points I made were very offensive
>showed testimonies of other students' thoughts on my rant assignment and how some of them thought it was offensive

She was hot but such a SJW. She even said in class that white men are never oppressed. I bet her boyfriend was black.
>>
>>80062773
have you done it? trust me shlomo
>>
>>80055770
Gaffney, SC reporting in.
Colleges are liberal around here but other than that its okay.
>>
>>80045572
Just so you know OP, Arabs ARE actually technically white.
>>
>>80046885
It must feel great to be Russian
>>
>>80046087
Here's something I can get behind
>>
>>80046885
I like this post its a good post
>>
>>80046595
He's calling out to you for help you dumbass.

This is child abuse. Do something about it or fucking kill yourself seriously.
>>
>>80045572

>camping trip
>finish setting up tent
>offer to help girls who are yet to make any progress
>get roasted for implying they could need help
>literally hours later they still aren't done
>offer to help again
>they let me help
>complete in about 20 minutes
>kek
>>
>>80065200
>not just let them fuck up and take the prettiest one in your tent to fuck her that night
You had the occasion to give them a lesson of natural order.
>>
>>80047932
you sir, have gained one internetz kek from me
>>
>>80066179
Ah the old implication trick
>>
>>80065200
Typical soc class. Teacher says crime has to do with social status rather than race. Tell him that he is full of shit and that crime is a result of culture. Class is clearly upset but the professor asks me to explain myself. Tell him that he is deliberately avoiding talking about Asians since they are extremely poor and have the lowest crime rates in the US. He tries to talk about social programs being the factor, but was soon shut down my my neet /pol/ arguments.
Needless to say, i wasn't well liked. At one point we had a group project and since i was "racist" and a "cultural supremacist", i was made to work with a black girl. Turns out she hated African Americans more than i did (she was from the Dominican Republic).
>>
>>80046634
William the conqueror outlawed slavery of Christians to pagans
But yeah it's because of brittania that slavery was outlawed so quickly
>>
>>80045924
It's rare when a kid is better off in foster care but this is one of those cases.

Call CPS immediately anon.
>>
>>80061908
>>I'm still scared shitless to even go near tel aviv
Why? Nigga you're my hero, if I'll ever meet you somehow I'm buying you beer!
>>
Freshman spills his drink on me at a party so I call him a faggot. He then yells "oh oh what did you call me, seriously?!!" I then repeat myself and say a faggot. I didn't back down and was with a Puerto Rican girl and an Indian girl who are my friends who thought I don't take shit
>>
>Hanging out with friend from college
>He has a bunch of SJW friends who like JoJo
>They say only good thing about part 6 was Pucci
>Joking reply "Man that niggas gay" a phrase my gay black friend and I used semi regularly at bars
>This triggered the FUCK out of his friends
>Get called bigot and all sorts of names
>Don't say a word
>Grab sandwich and leave, still regret I didn't explode on them
>>
>live in texas, plenty of mexinogs
>be 19, HS senior
>go back to middle of last year.
>there's this one senorita who is full on SJW
>her family is insanely rich, father(possibly undocumented, no ingles) owns an irrigation company.
>bitch starts a class discussion one day
>her social beliefs embody the #AllWhitePeople on twatter
>bitch starts spouting about how all whiteys are racists, and how all men are sexist yada yada yada
>class is one of those AP shitholes that are only about 1/4 white, and everybody is either betacuck or apathetic about her hate speech
>decide that since nobody else will stomp her femnuts, I would
>calmy and politely ask her how she came about that conclusion
>"uhh muh wage gap, muh dindu nuffin, muh racial profiling, muh patriarchy" , typical response.
>follows it with "stfu cis white male, this doesn't concern you"
>got kinda salty about that last bit.
>"any type of racism or sexism, including your hitler speech concern me"
>decides to bring gender roles to explain how men are all sexist.
>at the time the syrian refugee shit was going on, brings that in as an example of how we are all
Cont?
>>
>>80073854
Fuck it, cont.
racist.
>bingo
>ask her if she supports freedom of religion
>"yeah, but that doesn't have anything to do with..
>cut her off and ask if it includes religions like the one many syrian refugees practice, islam, that not only encourage but enforce gender roles
>she's grasping at straws, "uhhhhh"
>cut her off once more, does that religion's law, sharia, make it's practitioners sexist?
>uhhh
>final cutoff I swear, doesn't the hate speech you've just delivered, profiling all whites, and all men make you sexist & racist ?
>bitch is utterly stumped
>cannot even utter "you can't be racist against white people"
>most of that class hates my guts bc nonwhites, stumped their hate speech rant
>bell rings for lunch
>teach calls me over to her desk, thought I may have been in trouble bc she's a full blown sjw
>asks me to join the debate team
>not interested, politely decline, and smugly go to my car and have a smoke while laughing about what just went down.
That was not the first similar interaction with this girl, and hopefully I can pull off a couple next year too. It will be my last year afterall.
Guess I'll post moar if the thread starts dying.
>>
>>80074044

Not bad anon, post more if you got em
>>
>>80073854
>>80074044
Go on.
>>
>>80074044
Thread is dying actually
>>
>>80061729
What the fuck Ireland
>>
>>80074354
>>80074569
>>80074582
Bloody hell alright.

>ok fresman year, geography class.
>only class I had with this girl, where I first met her
>we start talking about our home state of texas.
>she chimes in with the most condescending of tones.
>bitch starts saying that texas is not part of the US, but in fact, is still mexican territory
>fucking says that white americans are the real illegal immigrants here
>says that the hispanic people will one day rise up, and purge americans from the land.
>had not been "redpilled" or wtf ever at the time, barely knew how to respond to such tinfoil hattery.
Cont in a minute.
>>
>be volga german
>say in class that I dont agree with the current refugee politics and we shouldnt let them in and those people arent worth to our society since they have no skills and dont want to accept our culture
>get called out and told that I as an ""immigrant"" should accept them
>get called racist
>get called nazi

lol
>>
>>80075545
Cont
>i do get a bit triggered when people say shit like this that is not only fucking insane, but is dead wrong.
>could not let it slide.
>look at her, half laughing, half confused about what she said.
>gave her that "lol tf?" Look
>she turns red as a beet. A brownish, hispanic beet.
>"lol yeah sure, insert sjw name, and I'm sure the south will rise again too" nobody pegs me for racist on that one, bc laughing my ass off while I said it.
>she's pissed
>other class mates are in on the roast now.
>i don't remember exactly what they said, but it was akin to my previous "lol tf?" And one nog girl said "guuuurl, you cray!" In the thickest cajun accent
>>
>>80076429
>she is downright pissed
>she is so fired up that she can hardly speak english
>returningToRoots.java
>I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!
>i just got shrieked at by the most froglike mexinog ever.
>she runs off and cries in the bathroom
I'm assuming that the "mexico shall rise again" shit is crap her parents told her.
As I previously said, her most likely undocumented father owns a successful business.
Her mother is comfortably seated on the city council.
>I tried to work for her father last summer doing construction, interest?
>>
>arabs are le oppressed muslims some of the time
>arabs are le white oppressor other times

You really can't fucking win with SJWs
>>
I got accused of being a rapist along with the dude I met 10 minutes ago of being rapists while waiting around in a uni car park to pick people up.

Wasn't doing anything suss either, no yelling, no jerking off in the car, nothing.
This 4 foot goblin looking lardtard waddled up and started smacking on the back window demanded we leave and stop planning to abduct people when everyone was leaving so we could rape them.
Shit was wicked jokes though because bloke parked next to me said he was a a coppa grabbing his sister and told the chubby bitch to fuck off or he'll have to cuff a slag.
>>
File: 1455201216673.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1455201216673.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>
>>80045924
i'm really confused honestly who was what and where?
>>
>>80046163

They're here, dude. Mostly in Bham. I went to AU for undergrad and worked for a year and a half at UA and saw a few, but very few. I think the Von Mises Institute at AU gives off some kind of force-field that drives them away, but you still have a few.

Ever since the admins at AU made the great idea of building all that student housing on campus, and making all the already-existing shit go section 8, the town isn't the same. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>80046595
>Single mother
>SJW
>Enforcing her identity politics on a kid

No call CPS or complain to the neighbors.This is something a community needs to face.
>>
>>80077575

They're only white when they own slaves, I guess?
>>
>>80060617
You are either fucking dumb or willfully edgy with your evolution theorie denial.
But your teacher apparently is dumb, too.
This eye stuff is a posterchild for unguided coevolution in different taxons, even with different mechanisms.
But whatever, switched teaching as a profession with more fullfilling shit for a reason.
>>
>>80051259
Or maybe it's because we aren't one person and have different beliefs, you dense cunt.
>>
>>80045924
Probably fake but, that legit child abuse senpai
>>
>>80077259
>mexico shall rise again
>meanwhile a hispanic judge down in Starr County along the border where 95% of the population is Hispanic ruled that illegal immigrant children cannot become citizens upon birth because they aren't under the jurisdiction of the USA

How the fuck will the illegals take over when the Tejanos don't even want their fat asses here?
>>
>>80045924

Call child support. Now.

Not even memeing about anti patriarchy or whatever. No joke, that is the tell tale signs of a mother who will eventually lock her kids in closets or basements.
>>
My entire family.

However I am a fully self aware failure without ego so they have to deal with the fact that nothing they say will ever affect or change me.

I'm basically jewish. At least I follow their ''I don't care what you think'' philosophy
>>
>>80078303
Arabs are "Caucasian" and many are "light skinned"

Thus when whites are bein rayciss n sheeit to them they're the poor oppressed "brown people" but when you point out that Arabs have been imperialists suddenly the fact that they're Caucasian and not brown like Indians are makes them white

Funny thing is that niggers in Africa also considered Arabs to be white. In Zanzibar which used to be a kingdom in the 1950s the Arab minority controlled the country like European minorities in countries like Rhodesia and South Africa. Then the niggers rose up in about 1964, committed genocide against the Zanzibari Arabs (genocide seems to be a recurring theme with monkeys) and unified with nearby Tanganyika to give us the modern nation of Tanzania (see? the "zan" comes from Zanzibar).
>>
>>80060794
This factually isn't true. How delusional are you?
>>
>>80051588
>My Little Sister Can't Be This Bluepilled
>>
>>80079154
Idfk mane. Her dad is just as bad if not worse than her.
Tried working for the man once
>reluctant to hire me bc white
>paid me beans bc white and <18 at the time
>fired me because I might have been interested in his frogass daighter
I worked twice as hard as any of the chicanos under him, doing shit they were not skilled enough to do. Cabinetry, welding, and trailer construction. Still paid less than the fucking illegals he hired.
>tfw the wage gap is real lol
>city council mum tries to get shit passed that will benefit their company and "their oppressed people"
Their irrigation company, while still successful, is declining between more competition from other companies and the confirmation that many of papa wardinero's employees actually were undocumented.
I honestly do hope they crumble, the rich, racist bastards.
>>
>>80052671
At no point did he claim the kid said he was transgendered.
>>
File: 1467355398349.gif (3 MB, 320x227) Image search: [Google]
1467355398349.gif
3 MB, 320x227
>>80051026
>this is you
>>
>>80078637
There is a lot odd about ti. It can't explain the Cambrian explosion, and there are still gaps. Very few fossils at the juncture between transitions of species.
>>
>>80060794

I teach accounting classes at a small private university. Trust me it is very real.
>>
>>80045924
call cps mate, the same thing happened to my wife's son

What state do you live in?
>>
>>80051588
Fugg her in the butt
>>
>>80051588
Does she do anal?
>>
>>80051588
She seems fine, she'll grow out of it
>>
>>80045572
>in a Pashto language classroom with three other classmates, before class
>two are conservative military veterans who hate muslims
>one is a SJW woman who wants to help the women of Afghanistan/Pakistan
>I mentioned how I hate that bulldyke Rachel Maddow
>SJW tells me that I cannot say 'bulldyke' and that it's offensive
>veterans jumped in and asked her why they should not be able to say 'bulldyke' and stating that political correctness is about clamping down on free speech
>SJW just shuts down and doesn't even attempt to argue

I'm still good friends with those ex-mil bros.
>>
>>80045924
how did this get so many fucking replies
>>
File: 1467787609304.jpg (120 KB, 465x751) Image search: [Google]
1467787609304.jpg
120 KB, 465x751
>Just graduated highschool in July
>History teacher gave us a project to help pull up our grades, pretty much a gimme grade
>Have to do a powerpoint about a historical figure we admire most
>Do mine on Trump
>Put a bunch of Trump pepe's on my slides to win over their hearts
>Point out that Trump isn't like Hitler and laughing at that isn't an argument
>Actually devote an entire slide to defining what an argument is and how they can make one
>We were allowed a 1-3 minute video to include in our presentation
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
>By the end the class was pretty speechless
>My teacher Mr. Gordon was laughing saying "That video was awesome"
>Got an A
>>
>>80045924
sup OP, word of advice when dealing with sjw's kid. You gotta reinforce that he is alright for him being a boy. At this stage it can really mess him up and make him feel worthless or depressed because his mother hates his gender. My mom was the same way how she wanted a daughter and reminded me of it often. You're going to have to step in as a role model and do your best to keep in touch with the kid.
>>
While ago now, gone to the grand opening of my friends brewery in London. About 100 people there I guess.

We're all getting in position for a group photo and everyone is sort of confused where to look. I say "Oh I think the cameraman is behind us"

Some 4ft and a fag end cunt looks up and says "it's a cameraWOMAN ACTUALLY!"

Bit bemused by it sort of go "yeah ok sure" and turn around. It's actually a man, one of my friends friends, like 3rd generation UK indian.

"Maybe I should of said camera-arab if we're being so picky"

She accuses me of being racist and people laugh it off.
>>
>>80080382
If they're illegals then they'll just end up going back to mexico with their money when trump gets into power and living like kings on a hacienda

>mexico
>not even once
>>
>>80045924
a few years ago i would have been 100% sure this is b8

now i'm not so sure
>>
>>80075450
what?
>>
>>80045924
These people have a mental illness. They shouldn't have children.
>>
>>80045924
It's you're duty as a human to help that boy anon.

If you don't save him he will go through unspeakable torment in his later years, it will break him, full stop. Most likely ending with himself capping it.
>>
File: a7b.jpg (174 KB, 628x622) Image search: [Google]
a7b.jpg
174 KB, 628x622
>>80055659
DESIGNATED SHITTING MARS COLONY BY 2030
>>
File: 1264103897097.jpg (54 KB, 571x570) Image search: [Google]
1264103897097.jpg
54 KB, 571x570
>>80081764
>>
>>80046885
Thank you, mister OMON.
>>
>>80060617
Both of you sound retarded
>>
>>80078178
This
Get the word out, make that bitch an outcast. Or if you have the nuts, kill her. I would go for poisson
>>
File: 4db.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>80081764
>>
>Turn down black man's advances
>Tracks me down and rapes me by force
>Unable to track him down due to me not knowing any details about his name or anything
>Acquaintances accuse me of lying about it once they found out it was apparent it was a black man
>A few insinuations that I was asking for it, or that I deserved it for turning him down in the first place.

Don't trust anyone. Turns out gays who aren't fucking backstabbing koolaid drinkers don't exist much.
>>
File: spurdo23.png (40 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
spurdo23.png
40 KB, 500x383
>>80084897
haha you got benis in butthole :DD
>>
>have white friend who converts to Islam
>still hang out with him because that's what a Christian should do
>he goes to a mubarak feast for the end of Ramadan
>ask him to bring me some goat back, always wanted to try some
>he flips his shit, calls me racist, ignorant, etc.

I just wanted to eat some goat anons.
>>
>>80051026

Different is not always good you stupid asshat. A little boy being forced to crossdress should be raising really fucking big red flags, not make you go "wow how tollerant!"
>>
>>80085076
>that's what a Christian should do

No, that's what a Churchstian/Cuckstian should do
>>
>sat with two guys from hostel I was staying at in a bar
>one of them is 33 years old and has a troll face tattoo on his left arm
>the other is a quiet cuck
>tattoo is pretty drunk and starts ranting something about race or trump or whatever
>I'm enjoying my beer and a joint, trying not to get involved (he was actually pretty funny when he wasn't being a total SJW)
>eventually he says something along the lines of how we need to all treat black people better because of slavery etc.
>ask what he means
>"well us as white people have a lot to answer for"
>"for things that happened before we were even born?"
>"YES"
>"us three right now?"
>quiet cuck still quiet
>"YES, YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY"
>"I just don't understand how we have to accept responsibility for something we didn't do, I'd prefer to judge people individually"
>"NO THATS INSTITUTIONAL RACISM RIGHT THERE"
>what the fuck is this guy on about
>I literally say the words "race doesn't matter"
>SJW stands up and screams at me
>"YES IT FUCKING DOES, BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A GREAT CAUSE"
>"uh, what?"
>"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, JUST FUCK OFF, YOU'RE RACIST"
>SJW storms out of the bar
>finish my beer thinking what the fuck just happened as the quiet cuck follows him
>go back to hostel and offer to buy the SJW a beer (I don't really like falling out with people over stupid shit like that)
>he declines
>leaves the next day
>>
>>80085552

>what is the parable of the good samaritan

He had always acted as my neighbor up to this point.
>>
>>80061729

Genuine and audible keks. Thank you, Seamus.
>>
>>80054997
or just treat it as a true story and try to help.

even if it's not true: someone can learn from responses if a similar situation occurs.
>>
>>80045572

The key to dealing with SJW's is to be like a fucking Jew. Your goal isn't to get an SJW to start chanting 1488. Your goal isn't to get an SJW to support Trump. Your goal may not even be to get an SJW to stop being an SJW.

Your goal should be to move them slightly toward your direction. Maybe, that is normalizing Trump. Maybe, that is getting them to hate Hillary. Maybe, that is getting an SJW white female to not date black men b/c she is hurting black women.

To go back to your autist conversation, you shouldn't have set it up as whites vs arabs because you lost her then. You should have just agreed with her that arabs are in many ways white so that you could continue on convincing her of your point. Later (after your gone), the cognitive dissonance might change her position a bit (although this is doubtful because she's a nigger). Regardless of what happens in the negresses mind, you would have enlightened some smarter people listening to your conversation about arab slavery.
>>
>hear guys talking about how human races don't exist
>I approch them, tip my fedora and say that ACTUALLY they do
>girl says das raycis
>tell her it's just objective fact that some traits evolved in geographical groups of humans, such as dark skin in Africa
>she tells me she could give birth to a flatnosed black child with curly hair despite no african heritage
>some other guy says he doesn't care about facts, because they too can be raycis
>their other friends back them up too
>leave before I'm lynched
>>
>>80055659
Hey bud. When you are SUPERPOWER BY 2020, can you do us a favor and just fuck us up for being a bunch of weak liberals?

Mate, ill even let you shit on my street
>>
>be me
>Romanian visiting Spain on vacation
>see shitskin gypsy walking down the street
>he starts cursing in Romanian
>shieeet
> I subconsciously start cursing him in Romanian
>he comes up and shoves me
>we get into a little fight
>after he runs off a bunch of dumb cunts start telling me off for being racist
>wtf.exe
>>
>>80085562
Mate, you handled that perfectly.
>>
File: 1462869608562.jpg (74 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1462869608562.jpg
74 KB, 601x601
So I decided if this chick was truly the one for me she needed to know about my actual views and beliefs. I thought the best way would be talking about pol and showing her it. Well this is how that shit went.

>I open by, "You know how I as a certified Christian and my undying strong moral code, well that is not where it ends."
>"I love Hitler. I love Trump. They are some of the greatest people to walk on Earth."
>"Trump will bring America to greatness just as Hitler."
>I then go on to explain why Hitler was great and how the jews deserved it and how the jews are the synagogue of Satan.
>I explain death camps are not real and yes there were concentration camps that were starved out due to allies bombings and how typhoid killed most.
>I explain why the jews needed to be contained and the destruction the jews had brought germany.

>As u might imagine u ebil nazi came after this.

>I continue with how a proper woman should act. I explain how most of these sluts and whores would make previous generations weep.
>I start talking about how a traditional mother is necessary for a family.

>well this triggered her and she stormed out yelling that I am insane and that she will get her nursing degree and will work as a nurse until she retires and that motherhood is not as important as i specified.

Safe to say she broke up with me. Thanks pol i am finally autistic now and women hate me.
>>
>>80045924
Probably fake but if this is real call CPS, as everyone's saying
>>
>>80047327
> sounds like
Only other source they read is tumblr.
>>
>>80087824
Don't know which is worse desu
>>
>>80087407

>Blaming pol for your own autism

Meanwhile I redpill all my friends and my gf.
>>
Maybe I’m just socially retarded, but I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick ::shrug:: And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.
>>
>>80080382
^this fag here again
Here's one from when I got involved with computers
>be sophomore at the time
>be in the HS CompSci program & good at it.
>go to a UIL competition for programming.
For those not familiar, UIL is a a competition between schools in the area. It can be sports or academics.
>finished the written test
>after everyone finishes, we get a break until the hands-on portion.
>say to my bud, but loud enough for the room to hear "wow, there are a lot of fuckin' nerds in here"
>there was a team primarily made of middleeasterns there
>they misheard and thought I said "kurds".
>They reported me for racism
>talked to the guys that came to get me, they talked to other people in the room, cleared up the misunderstanding.
>a few hours later at the awards ceremony
>i got first place individually, team got 1st overall
>kurdsTriggered.jar
>>
>>80085660
You forgot the part about spreading the good news

Also the part where Constantine kicked pagan ass

>being a "nicetian"
>to people whose religion deliberately denies the divinity of Jesus
>>
>>80088281
Pretty good b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>80088667
constantine only converted to christianity on his deathbed

There's pretty much nothing christian about him.
>>
>>80051259
It's called national socialism, and the basis is the view of a nation as an evolutionary strategy.
>>
>>80088281

Fresh pasta
>>
>>80046595
Use a burner phone or something. Alternatively just show up at their office and "forget" ID.
>>
File: 109645356857898765764654767.png (208 KB, 455x763) Image search: [Google]
109645356857898765764654767.png
208 KB, 455x763
>>80045572
I work at a music venue/bar where I get to treat these non-people however I want. AMA.
>>
>>80045572
i only encountered a few and they were vaguely annoying and distateful but not so oversensitive as i would have expected.
>>
File: angela.gif (1 MB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
angela.gif
1 MB, 320x218
>>80045924
Call CPS.
>>
File: trumplets.png (283 KB, 1021x512) Image search: [Google]
trumplets.png
283 KB, 1021x512
>>80079653
>>80080747

whatever helps you sleep at night kids.

get out more. i pity you.
>>
>>80086521
This. You're not harming anyone by replying to a shitposter anyway.
>>
>>80050792
No, CPS will investigate. Chances are she's not smart to keep her testimony together as well.
>>
>>80061729
I have a story like that one.
>Staying over at friends place in Boston having a merry old time
>His American friends call over and we go to a gun range
>guns are fucking awesome
>Afterwards we travel to his gfs place cause she always wanted to talk to me cause of some stories.
>Friends GF place is by a lake and she has a back garden, lovely place was told by my mate not to antagonize the niggers cause I like taking the piss, also told not to use the word cunt
>Hit it off pretty well and her two friends from college were coming over too to have a little party nothing fancy.
>Need to piss cause i was kind of nervious
>friend was in the bathroom and the clocks ticking cause when you piss in that bathroom its very audible
>Her friends arrive one of them is a dumpy black girl the other had short hair with green and blue in it.
>go out the back garden, his Gf went to get snacks and I assumed the blue girl went with her
>take a huge piss up against the fence seeing as nobody was around
>Strong wind blows and my dick gets stung by nettles
>Run back in cock in hand
>I barge in through the door while she was tweeting or some shit
>by this stage I was yanking it to dull the irritation
>She vomits on the table.
>>
>>80084897
As a gay man you feel there is a lot a hypocrisy in the LGBT circles?
They claim to be all sjw and stuff but i think they have the same stereotypes about race and sex that every other person has. Is that accurate?
>>
File: 1254782813324.jpg (19 KB, 348x355) Image search: [Google]
1254782813324.jpg
19 KB, 348x355
>>80045924
>>80089861
This.

Not respecting somebody's chosen gender identity is supposed to be some big whoop-de-do social crime, but forcing a gender identity on a child against their willis ACTUALLY a crime that has been prosecuted before.
>>
>>80055659
Cheap prostitutes tho..
>>
>>80047510
We have them my friend. I've spent 4 fucking years in college and boy, do we have them.
>>
>>80087407
Funny how she is more concerned about being a mother than about you praising Hitler.
But you are still a dumb fuck.
>>
I never experienced a SJW
Trying to think of an equivalent type of person.
The commie anti-imperialist have some radical views. Ironically they are the rich ones.
>>
>>80092415
>Rich commies
Wat?
>>
Right around the time that we first met in high school, my husband gave this speech in his debate class that was kind of like a Modest Proposal but instead it was something about how women should be forced to mate with the most successful people. I don't remember the details, I just remember him and his friends calling it "the rape speech". Apparently, he made this Tumblr girl start crying and run out of the class. Later, when I was telling my friends about him and how I had a huge crush on him, and they all looked at me with these grave faces and went "Anon, he hates women." It was pretty hilarious. Later, we're dating and we make these beaded necklaces with each others name on them so I'm wearing the one that has his name and the girl that was triggered by his speech came up to me and asked me if he made me wear that, and if it was my "dog collar".
>>
File: 1467426988669.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
1467426988669.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>80089748
Pure gold
>>
>>80050792
Get a voice recording from the kid confirming all this shit, the mother won't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>80045924

That is abuse and you must contact CPS asap.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x733
>>80045572
>People who think they're something they're not are called delusional and considered mentally ill. People who are detached from reality are psychotic and considered mentally ill. People who want to mutilate themselves by removing parts of their body are a danger to themselves and potentially other and again are considered mentally ill. Then a man thinks he's a woman, can no longer differentiate between the two and wants to mutilate his genitals and all of a sudden he's a brave and stunning trans hero. Why is it we laud these people instead of getting them some help, and putting them in the looney bin where they belong?

I say some iteration of this every time I talk about trannies and red pill a lot of people.

My hothead friend was out with a bunch of idiots and started parroting me, and there was a ftm tranny with them who kept threatening to him and now she spergs out every time she sees us.

It's good to put them in their place.
>>
>>80092415

You've maybe never had to personally show one off, but you can trust they are in the shadows all around you acting against everyone's better interests.
>>
>>80046208
so fucking true, literally every female nowadays is a feminist in cali
>>
About 80% of my friends are women and I'm in a group chat with some of them. One is a pretty big sjw and today she said that she was "misgendered" by a judge for a poster she was presenting and said how it made her reflect upon her "cis privilege" and how it bothered her. For a little more background, the judges are blinded so they know nothing about you or your identity.

I then said how I'm a male nurse that has a females first name as my last name, so I'm misgendered constantly unless I'm talking to someone face to face and how I just think its funny.

Then she said how he "assumed she was a man" because she's in academia (despite her field being female dominated) and I said that English doesn't have widely used gender neutral pronouns so it's essentially a coin flip if they don't know anything about you.

Then she just stopped talking.
>>
>>80085562
you are cambodia the only niggers there are asian
>>
>>80045924
Literally illegal. Please call some child service.
>>
File: 1281139651729.jpg (7 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1281139651729.jpg
7 KB, 170x213
>>80094997
I've probably offended just about every woman in ever Cali based band that's ever passed through our bar, because I hate both "feminist"s and modern women in general.
>>
File: 1466029377063.png (127 KB, 488x584) Image search: [Google]
1466029377063.png
127 KB, 488x584
>>80045924
That is without a doubt abuse, report her to the CPS as soon as posible, who knoss what that crazy bitch could do next. I am mad and fear for the safety of the child
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.