[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you use Facebook or Twitter for anything other than troll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: meme.png (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
217 KB, 600x600
If you use Facebook or Twitter for anything other than troll accounts you are:

- A low IQ subhuman
- A prole
- Easily distracted and easily influenced by social pressure
>>
>>80045490
How do you keep in touch with friends?

Or do you have no friends?
>>
>>80045526
Calling them, texting them, or just talking in real life.
>>
File: 1467686903417.png (1 MB, 1228x1128) Image search: [Google]
1467686903417.png
1 MB, 1228x1128
>>80045592
>using the mobile jew
You think you're any better than the social media plebs?
>>
>>80045526

You talk to them in person.
>>
>>80045526
The same way I did before it became expected to put the details of your entire life online for everybody to see, by phone.
>>
I only use facebook to find housing offers at/near my university

Twitter is for fucking degenerates though, absolute cancer/ghetto site.
>>
>>80045490
Agree.

>>80045526
You are the one who has no friends. No friends what OP said doesn't apply to.

Why do you want prole friends?
>>
>>80045490
Some of us have normie friends. It's not unusual.

Just because I want to be able to keep in touch with my grandma in a different state and be aware of when parties are going to happen doesn't mean I'm also a retard that posts laughable shit.

>>80045592
Why don't you use post to communicate with people instead of the internet, which fosters degeneracy? Same fucking deal. Your logic is shit. It's simply more convenient than the alternative, I'd be a pigheaded contrarian dumbass if I didn't use it.
>>
>>80045490
This is my favourite mem desu, I don't care if it's from normiebook
>>
File: ClfR1BDUsAEMBm2.jpg large.jpg (442 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
ClfR1BDUsAEMBm2.jpg large.jpg
442 KB, 2048x2048
>"I'm a redpilled aryan male, the Jew globalists will never get me"
>*logs into goyimbook*

Check out Mark Zuckerberg covering up his mic and camera on his laptop.

The people saying "lmao you must have no friends" because you don't use Facebook are fucking astounding to me.
>>
You can mold fb and Twitter into powerful news aggregators.

Also, you have no friends and are a weirdo who would be a cuck to alphas in a white nationalist society.
>>
>>80045843
>If you don't use a website made by an ugly Jew in Harvard you have friends
Americans are pathetic.
>>
>>80045490
OR, OR, perhaps I'm actually trying to inject ideas into the social media collective consciousness, in a covert way, that is often times more effective on other people who live in that scene.
You troll accounts mean well most of the time, but you cause more trouble than not. You use sarcasm for your points and niggertier people can't into sarcasm so they take you seriously.
>>
File: f54_404.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1333) Image search: [Google]
f54_404.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1333
The obsession with social media, to me, is fucking utterly astounding desu.

Even /pol/ has a Facebook page, and it's full of complete autists and freaks.
>>
goy bump
>>
>>80045490

S U C C
U
C
C
>>
>>80045925
>pic
>not Zyklon Ben
>>
>>80045490
If by social pressure you mean getting jobs and getting laid, then yes...
>>
Meh. If you're the kind of person who follows what's trending even when nothing's really trending, you have no life, but if you're not going out of your way looking for shit and striking conversations with people (even though Twitter might very well be the single-worst design system for doing so), it's just an elaborate RSS feed.
>>
File: twitter.png (863 KB, 1928x1048) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
863 KB, 1928x1048
>not following me

plebs.
>>
succ
>>
>>80045526
E-Mail, phone, text, meeting in person (e.g. having firm dates to see each other, the "lads' night out" thing, where you can also discuss and agree on future activities (out of the ordinary meetings); for most people, that's how they make friends in the first place, meeting them at some activity/hobby).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.