[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder, this flag is not your culture. If you fly this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: rebel scum.jpg (317 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
rebel scum.jpg
317 KB, 2700x1800
Just a reminder, this flag is not your culture. If you fly this flag in the United States you are a traitor and should get the hell out. You can't love America and fly the flag of it's enemies.
>>
File: 1465523676497.png (370 KB, 438x476) Image search: [Google]
1465523676497.png
370 KB, 438x476
>>80045177

>tfw separatist filth still permeate our country.
>>
I learned all about the War of Northern Aggression in school.
>>
>>80045395
Yup. It's hard to belive that there are still people in the colonies who support traitors of the british crown.
>>
>>80045575
If the limes were any good at ruling the colonies then we'd still be colonies
>>
>>80045474
>northern aggression
The south were scared that Abe was gonna take away their slaves. Lincolns whole motive to the Civil War was to preserve the Union. He wanted everyone to be friends. The South are the real problem.
>>
>>80045177
you are the traitors the entire of america should be ran by the south m8
>>
>>80045474
Seven States seceded before Abraham Lincoln was even sworn in. The first battle took place one month into his Presidency. It officially began when Southern forces attacked Fort Sumter because the North refused to remove their troops from their military base. It unofficially began months before Abraham Lincoln was sworn in when Southern forces attacked a supply ship.

Saying that defending your land from armed attackers makes you the "aggressor" is leftist-tier logic.
>>
OP is wrong and doesn't know much about US history.

All of the trouble in modern America can be traced to the period just after Lincoln's assassination, when the three "Reconstruction" Amendments to the Constitution were ratified over a deeply divided Congress.
>>
>>80045177
I have a bunch of shotglasses with confederate stuff on them. They're nice little keepsakes now that public spaces have been purged of Dixieshines.
>>
File: tnR1054.jpg (13 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
tnR1054.jpg
13 KB, 175x175
The South was Right
>>
>>80000000
What
>>
>>80045177
We tried to get out you just wouldn't let us go
>>
>>80048287

No fucking way. Screencap, anyone?
>>
>TFW descended from slave owners....

What could have been. :(
>>
>>80045395
There is nothing wrong with separatism.
>>
>>80045852
Not an argument.

Provide the clause in the constitution that prevents a state from leaving the union.
>>
>>80046240
The supply ship was sent under false pretenses and was intended to provoke an attack, considering the "besieged" fort had full access to local markets and had plenty of supplies on hand.
>>
I assert the opposite.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.