[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.livescience.com/34228-wi ll-humans-eventually-all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 806x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 806x850
http://www.livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html

:^)
>>
South park was right again
>>
A worldwide Brazil.
There's going to be a shortage of corrugated iron to build favelas. But at least India is equipped to deal with the coming open sewer epidemic.
>>
>Planet of the Apes
>>
>>80044822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmbxg9Q8l90
>>
File: 1444416359008.jpg (32 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
1444416359008.jpg
32 KB, 814x294
>>80044464
>>
File: x500.jpg (126 KB, 956x500) Image search: [Google]
x500.jpg
126 KB, 956x500
>>80044464
But Brazilian people are white.
>>
>>80045465
Youre not fooling anyone, João
>>
File: Eu na praia.png (709 KB, 589x467) Image search: [Google]
Eu na praia.png
709 KB, 589x467
HEUHEUHEUEHEUHUEHUHEUEHEUHEUHE, we'll then be the pride of the solar system, millions of grays and blonde master race pleidians will come to see us in our shit filled habitats, full of brown people and Bolsa Senpaiília.
>>
>>80044822
Brazil reminds me of idiocracy

God help us all

Funny how the makers of that movie turned out to be total libcuck retards who don't understand that the lack of capitalism induced natural selection is what causes retards to reproduce out of control
>>
>>80045682
Idiocracy wasn't a warning, it was the outcome of their plan.
>>
File: Brasilian anons meet up.jpg (56 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Brasilian anons meet up.jpg
56 KB, 540x720
Are you ready for your new future, anons?

To become like the whitest country of South America?
>>
we should just nuke the entire planet taking it all down with us
>>
What about all the Chinese? Or are they just referring to white countries?
>>
>>80044464

No, Ashkenazi are racist as fuck and will not significantly breed with shitskins.
>>
I would imagine it would be more like a combination of Philipino and brazilian. Are the Spanish to blame for all the mutts of the world?
>>
>>80044464
>implying when genetic engineering goes mainstream everyone wont be choosing white skin
>>
>>80046626
no everyone will look Mediterranean

the final product of mans evolution
>>
>>80046626
Given how many white women choose to get tanned I imagine most people would pick light tan skin if they had the choice
>>
>>80044464
That guy in the pic looks like Serb.
>>
Converting to Judaism is looking more and more appealing.
>>
>>80044464
Great.

No diversity left.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.