[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HILLARY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE NEGLIGENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: james_comey.jpg?itok=PaKoN1tJ.jpg (35 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
james_comey.jpg?itok=PaKoN1tJ.jpg
35 KB, 876x493
>HILLARY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE NEGLIGENT
>>
Good luck explaining that "negligence requires intent" bullshit to the House Oversight Committee in 5 hours.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/house-oversight-chairman-comey-to-testify-thursday-225156
>>
Just look up "gross negligence" in an American legal dictionary.
>>
Here's the actual federal criminal law by the way.

Two virtually identical paragraphs, one specifically for "intentional mishandling", and one for "negligent mishandling".
>>
>>80043769
See >>80043776

One paragraph for "intentional mishandling", and another separate one for "negligent mishandling".

Could literally not be clearer.
>>
>>80043588
"I didn't mean to lie about it! I was escared".
>>
>>80043696
She'll get away with it, as always.
>>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/key-lawmaker-demands-answers-from-fbi-after-comey-clears-clinton.html

>Goodlatte and Johnson both noted that one of the statutes Clinton was suspected of violating does not require criminal intent.

The dude is gonna fry.

5 more hours.

This kind of thing is on C-span right? Or maybe a stream?
>>
Reminder that "lack of intent" was Comey's ONLY argument not to recommend indictment

>we believe our investigation has been sufficient to give us reasonable confidence there was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort
>>
>>80043844
The lying is a separate matter altogether.

Just the fact that she was negligent with this kind of info is a federal crime.
>>
This is literally from of the letter sent to Comey:

>What is the difference, in the FBI’s view, between extreme carelessness and gross negligence?

This is going to be priceless.
>>
File: extreme carelessness.jpg (84 KB, 818x358) Image search: [Google]
extreme carelessness.jpg
84 KB, 818x358
>>80044330
>>
>>80043588
>1 post by this ID
>>
Does anyone know where one can watch this?
>>
Comey himself stated that it's a felony to mishandle sensitive info inentionally OR negligently.

>(...) making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
>>
>>80044593
POSSIBLE LIVE LINK

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

POSSIBLE LIVE LINK

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

5 more hours guys
>>
File: 1467072222533.jpg (34 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
1467072222533.jpg
34 KB, 573x430
>>80043588
>USA
>laws
I think there are bigger problems with USA, like 10 illegal wars they have per decade, their illegal drone strikes, their illegal workers, their crime ridden ghettos, the interracial breeding, the degenerates, even coca cola for fucking up the image of St. Nicholas, but here we are trying to arrest Hillary for secret information leak in emails. Nothing matters, only money.
>>
>sorry officer, I didn't intend to drunk drive and kill all of those people, I'll be going now
>>
Oversight Committee:
>what set of facts would cause the FBI to recommend criminal charges under the gross negligence standard?

Comey's response:
>i-intent

Oversight Committee:
>no, under the gross negligence standard

Comey's respone:
>w-well, errrrrrr, neglintent?
>>
Why do any of you think the oversight committee will ask relevant questions? Theyre going to be bought and paid for just the same
>>
File: 1466945544603.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1466945544603.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>80044843
That fucking image.
>>
Could Comey have a hidden agenda of absolving himself of pushing criminal charges on Shillary but letting the public be enraged at the "invulnerability" of Shillary to prosecution?
>>
>>80045513
Because they literally spelled out the questions they're going to ask, and they're on point af:

>4) According to your statement, you determined that Secretary Clinton’s “handling of very sensitive, highly classified information” was “extremely careless.” However, you found that the actions of Secretary Clinton did not lead to a recommendation to pursue criminal charges, including charges under the “gross negligence” standard.

>a. What is the difference, in the FBI’s view, between extreme carelessness and gross negligence?

>b. If the evidence that the FBI collected about Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email account and server did not constitute gross negligence, what set of facts would cause the FBI to recommend criminal charges under the gross negligence standard?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-seeks-information-from-fbi-on-clinton-email-probe
>>
>>80045513
No the oversight committee is really good at making a lot of people look very stupid, they ask hard questions and if people give responses they don't like they mock them hard. The chairman Jason Chaffetz is very well spoken and well respected for being fair so
>>
Some info on the "Oversight Committee":

>The Committee's government-wide oversight jurisdiction and expanded legislative authority make it one of the most influential and powerful committees in the House.
>The Committee serves as Congress' chief investigative and oversight committee, and is granted broad jurisdiction.
>The chairman of the committee is the only committee chairman in the House with the authority to issue subpoenas without a committee vote.

Comey is liable to get reamed BIGLY in a few hours.
>>
>>80045664
>>80045679
Will it change the decision whatsoever
>>
>>80046016
Comey didn't make a "decision".

He only recommended "no indictment". The DOJ (i.e. Loretta Lynch) made the actual decision not to indict.

Seeing how Lynch basically said she'd follow the FBI's advice though, a negative performance by Comey in 3.5 hours is VERY likely to set a lot of shit in motion, including a reversal of the DOJ decision.

Especially seeing how Lynch is supposed to appear before the Oversight Committee next Tuesday lol.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/james-comey-loretta-lynch-to-appear-before-congress-over-clinton-emails
>>
>>80043588
Not just Clinton....
Nobody has been charged, fired, demoted.
Nothing, absolutely nothing was recommended.

Federal Berating Institution
>>
>>80043588

lmao. Pretty much.
>>
So is any major happening going to happen here, or are they just going to dick around, ask him softball questions and let him off the hook?

What was FBIanon's prediction?
>>
>>80046210
>>80046184
>>80046016
The United States of America are a fucking joke lmao.
>>
File: hillary_claw_O.jpg (15 KB, 125x136) Image search: [Google]
hillary_claw_O.jpg
15 KB, 125x136
>>80043769
But it was only extreme negligence, Anon! Don't go lying about that she showed gross negligence, when it was only extreme negligence. That's tow totally separate things!
>>
File: Hitlery.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hitlery.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
Hillary dindu nuffin, she's a good goy. She's getting her life back on track after a rough time. Stop victimising her and give her more money then this won't happen. Anyway, she dindu nuffin, it's mens fault.
>>
>>80046262
The basic questions they're going to ask are known already, and they're on point:
see >>80045664

Comey:
>it's a felony to mishandle info intentionally OR negligently
>but she didn't do it intentionally soooooooooo no indictment

Oversight Committee:
>but what about the negligent part?

Also, Comey said she was "extremely careless", which is synonymous with "grossly negligent", and the Committee's asking him what the difference is.

It is going to be a doozy.

Expect major fireworks.
>>
>>80043776
nailed on both points under (f)
>>
File: lynch1.png (1 MB, 901x649) Image search: [Google]
lynch1.png
1 MB, 901x649
>>80045281
>>80046184
>>
>>80046449
>Press (f) to press charges.
>>
>Thus, in the past two years, the DOJ has prosecuted a young sailor for sending a single selfie to his girlfriend that inadvertently showed a submarine sonar screen in its background. It also prosecuted a Marine lieutenant who sent his military superiors a single email about the presence of al-Qaida operatives dressed as local police in a U.S. encampment in Afghanistan — but who inadvertently used his Gmail account rather than his secure government account.

>And it famously prosecuted Gen. David Petraeus for sharing paper copies of his daily calendar in his guarded home with a military colleague also in the home — someone who had a secret security clearance herself — because the calendar inadvertently included secret matters in the pages underneath the calendar.

>Comey has argued that somehow there is such a legal chasm between extreme carelessness and gross negligence that the feds cannot bridge it. That is not an argument for him to make. That is for a jury to decide after a judge instructs the jury about what Comey fails to understand: There is not a dime’s worth of difference between these two standards. Extreme carelessness is gross negligence.

>Unless, of course, one is willing to pervert the rule of law yet again to insulate a Clinton yet again from the law enforcement machinery that everyone else who fails to secure state secrets should expect.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/07/andrew-p-napolitano/guilty-not-charged
>>
>>80046416

When does it start? I need to know whether I should just stay up or squeeze in a quick nap.
>>
>>80046584
Fucking lmao

Comey is going to fry, and so is Hillary. Swear to god.

It's almost as if Comey sabotaged Hillary on purpose with his obvious contradictions.
>>
>>80046629
4 hours 22 minutes.

10 am ET
>>
>>80046584

>want to send your gf a pic of how ripped you're getting in the Navy
>get a court martial

JUST
>>
>>80046584
I don't know a single person on the entire planet that is defending Hillary, not even the people wishing for a female president. My family have been shit talking Trump and my aunt has talked up Hillary a lot and they haven't said a single word about her since this news hit. I think it scares the shit out of them when they have to pick between someone that literally has no idea how to handle their clearances and a ""racist""
>>
>>80043588

Kind of neat that he makes a statement and two days later the committee is like we need to talk and he's all ok.
He didn't have anything else going on or does he clear his schedule like aw fuck?
>>
>>80046584
>Wake up
>Read this
>Day filled with rage

Everything is normal here
>>
>>80046880
What we're seeing now (Comey & Lynch saying no indictment) is institutional latency.

Some retards behind the scenes obviously seem to think this is something they can get away with, but it's just not going to happen for them.

There is no way in hell this will not simply continue to escalate until it blows up in her face.

Too much time.
Too much press coverage.
Too much attention.
Too many precedents.
Too much evidence.
Too severe a federal crime.
Too many contradictions.
>>
>>80046992
The Oversight Committee is a hell of a thing, see >>80045911
>>
>>80046684
Napolitano also gives us a good explanation why the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch was to be leaked.

> It is also now painfully obvious that the game of musical chairs we all witnessed last week when Bill Clinton entered the private jet of Comey’s boss — Attorney General Loretta Lynch — unannounced and spent 30 private minutes there with her at a time when both he and his wife were targets of FBI criminal probes was a trick to compromise Lynch and remove her and her aides from the DOJ chain of command regarding the decision as to whether to present evidence of crimes against either of the Clintons to a federal grand jury.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/07/andrew-p-napolitano/guilty-not-charged

Also check out his previous article on the Bengazhi report.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/06/andrew-p-napolitano/whitewashing-hillary
>>
>>80046584

>because the calendar inadvertently included secret matters in the pages underneath the calendar.

Wait...

What?
>>
>>80047238
Probably "underneath" as in "down", not "behind".
>>
>>80046880
>>80047075

The idiots who keep whining about Trump because he 'never flew this helicopter before' seem to to be avoiding the issue of how the (((licensed))) pilot alternative has a graveyard of previously crashed helicopters.

I'll take a newbie over a veteran failure any day, on anything.

It's the most reasonable position no matter how flawed the individual.
>>
File: Imwithher2.jpg (178 KB, 718x405) Image search: [Google]
Imwithher2.jpg
178 KB, 718x405
>>80043588

I didn't mean to create this OC.
>>
>>80046880
It's satisfying to see she hasn't come out of this predicament so far. Either she is crooked or she is an incompetent idiot. It's going to be fun to see how their campaign will try to spin this as they have been quiet for some time now with her dodging the press.
>>
File: hilluminati.jpg (409 KB, 800x870) Image search: [Google]
hilluminati.jpg
409 KB, 800x870
>>80046317
>>
>>80047333
There's a LOT of political heft behind her, but even all of that is not going to be enough.
All it's going to do is delay the inevitable.

This case is way to clear-cut.
>>
>>80046184
>VERY likely to set a lot of shit in motion, including a reversal of the DOJ decision.

Haha

No. Obama controls the whole thing they won't do shit.
>>
>>80046584
WTF?

Where has the Judge been?
Haven't seen him on FOX.

They should have had him all over this shit.

Nobody does a better Constitution snap like the Judge.
>>
>>80047417
Keep thinking that.

"Obama" doesn't control shit, he's a neocon puppet just like Bush was.
>>
>>80047238
I guess he had scrawled some notes under the dates or maybe it was some hints at other important dates.
>>
Is it really going to happen tomorrow? Will this fucker get buttblasted? Could he lose his job over this?

I really just want Hillary and everyone on her side to go down.
>>
>>80047445
Maybe he is preparing for the Supreme Court.
>>
>>80043776

moreover

it doesnt make sense at all to me why the US would only have a statute for intentional mishanding of classified info, as intent is pretty hard to prove most of the times.

In a land that has the patriot act, and where 'national security' is more holy than jesus, there is really no statute that incorporates negligence in any way? bullshit.

shillary should clearly be indicted under (f)(1).

the problem is even bigger however if you look under (2).

>having knowledge that the same has been illegaly removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer
>having knowledge that the same has been illegaly removed
>having knowledge

i.e. anyone who has emailed hillary clinton and saw that she wasnt using a @government adress commited a crime under the same statute.

still, i cant imagine a non-partisan prosecutor not jumping on f sub 1 to prosecute someone who took thousands of state dep. emails and put them on her own server, thats pretty much 'removed from its proper place of custody' to a t.

if the russians/chinese whatever stole some of that info and release it, you can prosecute under 'stolen' as well.
>>
>>80047552
It's happening today
>>
>>80047552
>tomorrow
A little over 4 hours from now

>Will this fucker get buttblasted
>Could he lose his job over this
It's almost a certainty.

They're going to ask him all the right questions, he's already hopelessly cornered.
>>
>>80044843

>like 10 illegal wars they have per decade

name even 1 illegal war the u.s. has waged in the past 20 years. I mean illegal by their standards not by the UN because the UN is a fucking joke and nobody actually takes their authority seriously.
>>
>>80044395
top kek

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>>
>>80047615
>>80047654
Fuck, you know what I mean, I haven't been to sleep and it's still pitch black out here.

He's almost certainly going to lose his position? Are you meming me, or is this srs? I'm so pessimistic because of events as of late
>>
>>80047586
Absolutely.

Besides, the mere fact that SHE decided to use that server proves that she at least intended to be negligent (lol).

Comey literally contradicted himself by stating that "gross negligence" is a felony, but he also talked about an "inference of intentional misconduct", which is exactly what is proven by the fact that she actively decided to use her private server.
>>
LIVE STREAM IN 4 HOURS

LIVE STREAM IN 4 HOURS

>>
>>80047715
>I mean illegal by their standards not by the UN
Any war that is carried out without a declaration or permission from Congress is illegal. Most things Obama does behind the back of Congress is illegal.
>>
CNN right now: reporting about the two police shootings, zooming in on the crying blonde reporter, MUH FEELINGS

FOX right now: raping Comey in the ass and reporting on the hearing today

Really makes you think...
>>
>>80043588
>I didn't mean to kill someone by drunk driving
>>
>>80048013
Why did anyone think an Obama appointee would do the right thing? A FEDERAL JUDGE appointed by Obama was corrupt, you think the head of the FBI can't be?
>>
>>80048013
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2016/06/08/cnn-depicts-history-making-hillary-clinton-glowing-golden-god

It's not like CNN is trying to be subtle either lol
>>
>>80048259
Fucking kek
>>
>>80043588
HITLER DIDN'T MEAN TO HOLOCAUST JEWS
>>
>>80048471
HITLER WAS EXTREMELY CARELESS IN HIS HANDLING OF JEWS

HOWEVER...
>>
>yfw there are actual felonies billed as "intent to...." despite the fact that the State can never determine intent
>yfw this crime requires no intent, but Comey determined she has no intent
>>
File: Guiltyascharged.gif (267 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Guiltyascharged.gif
267 KB, 256x192
>>80048628
He probably knew that if charges were put on her, they would not stick. She has so many judges and people in high places in her back pocket that it makes me sick. Top it all off, if she gets convicted then Obongo would just pardon her.
>>
File: 1457073107467.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1457073107467.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>80048259
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1455023990793.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
1455023990793.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
>>80048628
I'm telling you, the guy is going to get CREAMED in a few hours.
>>
>>80048773
>Obongo would just pardon her

I don't think that even he is that stupid. Maybe he is that stupid, but he's too egotistical to ruin his """legacy""" that way.
>>
Comey will say "intent" until someone points out that intent doesn't matter.

Then he'll say "misdemeanor" and "not worth prosecuting" until someone points out that's for the DOJ and a judge to decide.

Then he'll mumble for 4 hours until it's over.

He wont "fry" and she's off the hook again thanks to rampant corruption.
>>
Comey? More like Comedy

But seriously, if you aren't voting for Trump in November why the fuck not?
>>
So was that FBI insider fuck that posted on /pol/ a few days ago lying?
>>
File: 1467778278260.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1467778278260.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Post your face when he's involved in a terrible (((accident))) losing his life this morning.
>>
>>80049563
-Manipulated my liberal media slander
-Not understanding economics
>>
>>80049373
>>80049373
>misdemeanor
Except even without intent, it's a felony.

Comey literally said so himself.
>>
>>80043588
And that changes nothing about the illegality of the crimes she committed. She should be arrested and be unable to run for precedency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHukc36KLU
>>
>>80049563
I have been redpilling Hillbots even here in true blue Hawaii. A lot are actually low info.
>>
The thing that I find interesting about this whole situation is that normally after the investigation is done, it's referred to the DoJ with no fanfare, and the DoJ decides to prosecute or not.

Comey was forced to publicly released a statement due to Slick Willie talking about golf on Lynch's plane for 39 minutes.

Comey could have released a one line recommendation to The AP or even tweeted his recommendation in this day and age.

Instead, he chose to literally flay Hillary for 15 minutes, before finally conceding to the political pressure that was on him.

He wanted to hurt her as much as he was able while still avoiding whatever blackmail they have hanging over his head.
>>
>>80051407
He knew he literally had the fate of the 2016 election on his shoulders, and if he said "THIS BITCH GUILTY!", Trump would win 49 states.

The safest choice for his safety was to not recommend charges.
>>
>>80051407
I get this impression as well.

I mean, he actually stood there and literally said "willful OR negligent" mishandling were both felonies.

Then he calls her actions "extremely careless", which is synonymous with "grossly negligent".

He's almost beating us over the head with this shit.
>>
>>80051529
>if he said "THIS BITCH GUILTY!", Trump would win 49 states.

I seriously think you underestimate the level of brainwashing the average blue voter has undergone.
>>
>>80051407
It's also convenient he made the announcement on the day Shillary and Obongo were starting to campaign together. Had to get that out of the way before those pesky reporters started asking Obongo about it.
>>
>>80046283
>The United States of America are a fucking joke
It's the "United States of America IS" you stupid fucking wetback. Gtfo of this country.
>>
>>80043588
>>
>>80051839
I meant that as individual states, and in addition federally, but thanks for your autism.
>>
>>80045614
lynch/obummer threw him to the dogs and told him to fall on his sword
he went out the only way he could
>>
>>80051749
Absolutely, especially considering how quickly the determination was reached after her interrogation. It all wrapped up far too quickly and cleanly.
>>
so is she fucked or will she get away with it?
>>
>>80043588

She dindu nuffin
>>
>>80047809

>Comey literally contradicted himself by stating that "gross negligence" is a felony, but he also talked about an "inference of intentional misconduct", which is exactly what is proven by the fact that she actively decided to use her private server.
>proven by the fact that she actively decided to use her private server.

proven is a strong statement to make, but it's definitely a fact that could lead one to infer intentional misconduct.

then again, this is all moot if negligence is indeed
all that is required under (f) of the statute you posted.

>>80047902

GET HYPE
>>
File: 1312415904050.jpg (32 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
1312415904050.jpg
32 KB, 270x350
>>80049774
>being hooked by a roleplayer
>>
HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES

WHO IS IN THE COMMITTEE
>rato
>rato
>rato
he'll yell angrily and nothing will get done
he might "censure" the FBI guy
>>
>>80052284
Depends on what Comey says.
>>
>>80043922
of course.

But the FBI might give us more fodder. If he acts stupid enough, he might still survive the clintons, and be able to help destroy her presidential bid.
>>
>>80052284
Absolutely fucked in the mid to long run.

You'll start seeing the first signs at the congressional hearing in 2.5 hours.

See >>80047902
for stream.
>>
>>80051529
This serves as greater motivation for people to vote for Trump, tho.

>>80052264
>implying she was the one being interrogated
>>
>>80044026
>Or maybe a stream?

Will be streamed there.
>>
>>80052412
>rato
>house
pick one
he's a senator
>>
>>80052538
Comey gave Trump gold, I hope with all that money he decides to make some ads. Radio ads will do. And just splice together the lies and air them in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia etc.
>>
I think her "not meaning" to so it is worse. If she knew she was being a retard and did it anyway it at lease shows some thought. How is being a dumb neglegant bitch a better excuse?
>>
>>80043588

hey OP make a new thread when it's stream time, I want to watch it live
>>
>>80046584
>>Comey has argued that somehow there is such a legal chasm between extreme carelessness and gross negligence that the feds cannot bridge it. That is not an argument for him to make. That is for a jury to decide after a judge instructs the jury about what Comey fails to understand: There is not a dime’s worth of difference between these two standards. Extreme carelessness is gross negligence.

>I have no idea how any of this shit works.jpg
>>
>>80052662
This is what I don't get, if he wasn't going to recommend charges then why did he spend so long outlining exactly what she did wrong? He's basically dead to the Clinton faction now, why not go all the way.
>>
>>80052412
HOLD IT YOU DUMMY

Rato is not in the House. Also, Rato is actually great when it comes to grilling people talking to the committee.
>>
>>80052781
I will, for clarity's sake.

The stream link is already itt btw tbf.
>>
>>80052701

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse

Liberals keep saying "Oh well she didn't do anything wrong so she shouldn't be charged!". Obviously it's quite debatable, that's what the court system is for - to sort out whether someone is innocent or guilty. The fact that they won't even take her to trial shows they know she is guilty.
>>
>>80043588
But she did. Establishing your own private server with no encryption is insanely negligent. Fuck.
>>
>>80052938
>I have no idea how any of this works.jpg
SHE GUILTY!!
>>
>>80043588
Is he under oath???

THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
>>80052820
The part about "extreme carelessness = gross negligence" is true though.
>>
>>80052938
>Obviously it's quite debatable, that's what the court system is for

>how to /thread any libtard on this
>>
File: frenchmerch.jpg (96 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
frenchmerch.jpg
96 KB, 501x585
>>80053029

fuck off antifa commie
>>
>>80043588

Has anyone found the "I plead the 5th" count from hillary?

I haven't yet.
>>
>>80052594
>>80052854
>implying they arent all rats
so who's in it? name names, cuz these are going to be traitors to America
>>
>>80045911
I recognize you because you've used the non-existant word "bigly" before.
>>
>>80053521
It's a perfectly cromulent word.
>>
File: 1458786452566.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458786452566.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>80053095
>Is he under oath???
>>
File: 16ygox.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
16ygox.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
I don't care if my country devolves into even more of a liberal shithole after an exodus when Trump wins...

I just hope you Americans have a hope of finally sticking it to this oligarch dynasty above the law. Fuck them and all of their inbred children. Hillary can have another stroke and die in a puddle of her own shit.
>>
>>80053095
Here's an Oversight Committee hearing from a few months ago.
https://youtu.be/aI3csCsYebM?t=2201

At 36:41 you can see Lynch take an oath.

JACKPOT

This hearing was presided by the same guy who's going to grill Comey today: Goodlatte.
>>
>>80053805

My hope is that Europeans and Russians start churning out propaganda to drive us to civil war. It'd put an end to this multicultural bullshit.
>>
>>80054145
Sadly civil war is highly unlikely until food becomes an issue, only then does it galvanize enough people out of apathy.
>>
I'm positively giddy thinking about what Trey Gowdy is going to do.
>>
>>80047275

I like you. Portugal is the only country i want to but have not visited in europe
>>
>>80052938
It's even less an excuse when you are a fucking lawyer
I wish people would stop being retarded about it, "b-but she didn't know so you shouldn't punish her". Fuck off you totenkopfs, feeling has no say in those matters
>>
>>80054233

Gowdy is on this committee? If he is, holy shit m8.

We're about to witness the greatest grilling of this century in a couple of hours.
>>
>>80051407
>>80051643
>>80051749

I will never understand why people kiss so much ass to the feds. Theyre fucking corrupt. Comey is a piece of shit and Obama planned to campaign with her the same day as comey makes no recommendation because it was fucking planned. The fbi are not honorable they are as fucking corrupt as anybody. Why do you think all these fucking stupid mudslime murderers are (((interviewed))) and then let go. Spit out that bluepill you fucking retards
>>
>>80047471
Doesnt matter if I keep thinking it or not. Those are the facts. He will not let anything happen to Hillary.

If there was any danger he would not have made public appearances with her.
>>
>>80044643
Good thing it wasn't negligence in this case. Just extreme carelessness. Trumpies BTFO!
>>
File: 1453749002341.gif (111 KB, 223x207) Image search: [Google]
1453749002341.gif
111 KB, 223x207
>>80055023
The Committee is literally going to ask him what the difference is.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT
>>
>>80053759

Why this face? If he takes an oath and still says he doesnt recommend chargws it is a dead fucking give away he is lying under oath
>>
File: 1464372616255.png (233 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
1464372616255.png
233 KB, 388x392
>>80055023
>extreme carelessness
failure to give sufficient attention to avoiding harm or errors; negligence.
>negligence
failure to use reasonable care
>>
>>80055023
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1437701704852.png (183 KB, 391x412) Image search: [Google]
1437701704852.png
183 KB, 391x412
>>80047586
>having knowledge that the same has been illegaly removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

What if she did report it?
>>
File: Gowdy HIV Status.jpg (120 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
Gowdy HIV Status.jpg
120 KB, 590x421
>>80054579
Oh, you mean Trey "I refuse to say Hillary lied because I am gay and I have AIDS and I don't want my wife to know about it" Gowdy?
>>
File: Ultragaysex.jpg (65 KB, 720x634) Image search: [Google]
Ultragaysex.jpg
65 KB, 720x634
>>80054233
If they really wanted to get this thing rolling (newsflash: they don't), they'd have Jim Jordan lead the questioning. He is the only one who truly doesn't let these motherfuckers get away with their lies, obfuscations, and filibustering. I guess sometimes (in Senate hearings), Cruz nails the evil motherfuckers, too. The rest like Trey "I refuse to say Hillary lied" Gowdy and Jason "Trump bad, Brigham Young good" Chaffetz and all the rest are basically bff's with the rest of the D.C. set. This will be a cordial encounter among friends and it has already been rehearsed- political theater. In fact, they have already sent Comey the list of questions so they can study up and cookbook the outcome. This is to inoculate Comey, make him appear stand-up and present him as a sympathetic character being maligned by "those evil partisan republicans" and ABSOLUTELY THE #1 MISSION is to make sure Trump doesn't get elected. They pretty much all agree on this. Not sure how often /pol/ watches congressional hearings, but they are the most disgusting, reprehensible, infuriating events. If they wanted to nail Comey down, they'd unleash Jim Jones on him.

I am very skeptical.
>>
>>80054233
>>80054579

See: https://youtu.be/3xVXuMN-Qj0

"Trey Gowdy won't say Hillary lied about Benghazi"
>>
>>80054276
Thanks bud, you'd like it here.
We're a very affordable tourist spot since the economic bailout, so it's easy to get great food everyday.

Protip:
Porto & Lisbon for architecture and Sintra & Algarve for nature.

Enjoy if you do come, and good luck with the demon hunting meanwhile.
>>
If you want Trump to win, you should be supporting this decision. If Hillary gets kicked out, an actually good candidate like Biden will step in and then it's over.

Isf Hillary's getting charged it needs to be in fucking October or something when it'll be too late.
>>
>>80055782
She is on record saying she "gave back all work-related e-mails".

In reality, loads of them (including top-secret files) were deleted.
>>
>>80056192
The primary process is over, it would take a miracle for a clear "plan C" candidate to galvanize enough support for the democrats in spite of the scandal.
>>
>>80056344
Bernie would become the nominee, the super delegates would go to him assuming the dems actually wanted to win.
>>
>>80055786
>>80056098

Did Gowdy fuck your wife or what m8?

The guy obviously wanted to talk about the report and not distract by making headline tier statements about his own opinions.
>>
It's over.
She got away scot-free.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/db3cf788f0c84f0f9c62e3d0768cc002/justice-dept-closes-clinton-email-probe-no-charges
>>
>>80056263
Just considering the possibility that the security was so ridiculously bad, on purpose. It might be a convincing way to 'leak' classified disinfo.

The other possibility is that the govt is just really cartoonishly corrupt.
>>
File: hill.jpg (27 KB, 364x395) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
27 KB, 364x395
>>
>>80055782
>make prompt report
>prompt

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/31/hillary-clinton/fact-checking-hillary-clintons-claim-her-email-pra/

>The gist of the problem is that Clinton never asked anyone if she could use her personal email setup. And the report seems to find that if she had asked, the policy was clear that such a request should have been rejected.

'prompt' means you cant have a private mail server, then get caught using it without telling anyone, and then report it afterwards.
>>
1977: Nixon: ‘If the President Does It, That Means It’s Not Illegal’.

This is how they all think in government and since they have high authority no one dares to stop them.
>>
>>80048773
What Comey meant was that no prosecutor would take the case because they don't want to be sacrificed to Moloch.
>>
>>80056665
kek
>>
>>80056412
Even so, Bernie just lost the primaries.
He's "plan B".

This severely limits his threat level.
>>
>>80056879
To be fair, Nixon was finished after Watergate.

Only thing he didn't do was go to prison.
>>
>>80056192
I'm not scared of Biden and I'm not scared of Bernie. This miscarriage of justice has larger implications than just trumps election
>>
>>80057013
>didn't go to prison
Exactly, but the point is that they all think that way and mostly there is nothing ever done.
Bush, Blair, Hillary, Obama. No one is going to jail for anything.
They ARE above law.
>>
>>80057229
Well, it's one thing for a politician for instance to go to prison, it's another altogether for a (former) president to go to prison.

Politicians go to prison all the time.

But even if she does escape prison, her career as a politician (and certainly as presidential hopeful) should well and truly be over.
>>
>>80043588

Based Belgian is back.

unfortnatly I think the kikes have been watching you too.

>Here’s Why Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Didn’t Rise To Level Of ‘Gross Negligence’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-email-scandal_us_577d08f8e4b09b4c43c1a785

>WASHINGTON, July 6 (Reuters) - In declining to seek prosecution of Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said the former Secretary of State’s handling of classified emails was “extremely careless” - conduct, legal experts said, that falls short of “gross negligence,” a standard for criminal charges under the Espionage Act.

>“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said in a news conference Tuesday detailing the FBI investigation and his decision.

>Several legal experts agreed with Comey’s conclusion that there was no recent precedent for bringing such a case without evidence of willful intent or gross negligence, and they said it would have been difficult to convince a jury to convict Clinton based on the evidence.

>“Extreme carelessness doesn’t necessarily translate into gross negligence,” said Laurie Levenson, a professor of law at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles and former federal prosecutor.

>“The only times I have seen these statutes used has been situations in which people knew they were disclosing classified, confidential information, or they could show they didn’t really care,” Levenson said.

>Comey said investigators determined that Clinton exchanged 110 emails that contained government secrets and that she and her staff should have known the information was classified.

This is so fucking depressing. We KNOW she broke the law. We KNOW they DFAG and will let her away with it.
>>
File: hillary.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
hillary.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>80057229
>Obama, Blair

>Done anything illegal.
>>
File: Cereal.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
Cereal.gif
2 MB, 320x362
If this video reaches 10 million views, The emperors wins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
>>
>>80057455
All of that hinges on lack of precedent and none of it explains how "extremely careless" differs from "grossly negligent".

I can't wait for Comey to have to explain the difference.
>>
>>80057708
You'll be the first to hang in the streets.
>>
>>80058219
So you'll be doing something illegal?

lol
>>
>>80043588
I will be waiting to screencap the fucker's face once he hears the list of all the people that got indicted without having any (((intent))), how he intends to justify the exact opposite in postmenopausal manic bitch's case will be something extraordinary, I bet he's rehearsing the answer as we post
>>
>>80048224
But he was a good boy. Comey dindu nuffin. He was tryin' ta keep his nose clean.
>>
>>80057915
>I can't wait for Comey to have to explain the difference.
He'll give them some bullshit excuse and they'll just accept it.
>>
>>80058700
Lol I really don't think so.

He's going to have to actually explain, and he won't be able to.
>>
File: Oops Headlines!.jpg (133 KB, 902x1079) Image search: [Google]
Oops Headlines!.jpg
133 KB, 902x1079
>>80056428
He literally MADE HEADLINES by refusing to state what everybody and even your mother knows.

Regarding your question/neurotic projection: I don't know how they do things in your degenerate neck of the woods, but around here our women don't debase themselves- my wife is a straight 10/10 and is a God-fearing Christian, so of course he didn't.
>>
>>80058449
Nah, the cops will listen to you and give you no more police protection. Then whites will remove you.
>>
>>80048773
>Tfw accepting a pardon is an open admission of guilt.
>>
File: accept.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
accept.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>80058781
It's not really that hard to explain.

The law requires evidence beyond a reasonable doubt as to "intent" or "gross negligence" to convict. What he said was "no reasonable prosecutor" would try the case with the evidence as it is, and so he is recommending no indictment to the DoJ. The FBI does not actually indict or try cases.

As it is, there isn't a whole lot of evidence to support either of the two requirements.

So while she's been indicted and convicted in the court of public opinion (and in this mans mind), she's not going to get tried.
>>
>>80058917
lol what?
>>
>>80057455
(((((Huffington Post)))))
(((((Several legal "experts")))))
(((((Levenson)))))
>>
>>80059120
I didn't stutter, cunt. you attack the police day in day out, I can't wait for them to say you get what you ask for and stop protecting you. Because you'll be the first person calling them and asking them to save you.
>>
>>80059086
How do you explain all the people who did far less and yet got prosecuted then? If they ask him that what could he possibly say?
>>
>>80059086
Comey specifically brought up evidence of intent to explain why he thought no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

>There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent.

And that brings us right back to "but what about negligence?"
>>
>>80059086
>Not grossly negligent
>Comey literally said she was
>over 100 classified emails on an insecure server
>Not negligent
Please kill yourself
>>
>>80059086

There doesn't need to be intent under section-f - it is for dummies who fuck up unknowingly.
>>
>>80059195
I attack the police day in day out? What are you talking about? Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>80047574
by lifting weights right?

:^)
>>
>>80047586
>anyone who has emailed hillary clinton and saw that she wasnt using a @government adress commited a crime under the same statute.

And that is precisely how the Clinton's get away clean every time. They pull others into their crimes so it becomes a matter of 'If I'm going down, you're all going down with me"
>>
>>80059217
there is no answer for this other than the fact that no one else can get away with what a clinton can.
>>
>>80059592
For all they knew, her e-mail was hosted on a government server.
>>
>>80059217
Like who?

There's the guy who was working with the law firm who was convinced based upon messages showing him instructing people to delete some records. That's hard evidence.

There's lots of other cases to review. Check out this article:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744

>>80059397
He said "extreme carelessness" which while that could mean grossly negligent, he didn't say those things. That's because gross negligence is far above negligence -- gross negligence is like driving on the wrong side of the interstate at 125MPH while drinking liquor with your baby in the backseat when you slam into a semi truck causing 25 people to be injured. Negligence would be driving on the wrong side of the interstate for some extended period of time.
>>
File: MeanwhileattheWhitehouse.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileattheWhitehouse.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>80057708
No, Child abuse is a crime.
>so is attacking doctors without borders.
>>
>>80059808
extreme carelessness is gross negliegnce.
>>
File: KeepGoing.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
KeepGoing.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>80059906
>implying doing anything to that qt would be child abuse.
>>
>Correct the Record is here
>>
>>80059945
Maybe in common parlance, but not legally.
>>
>>80057708
>>80058449
>>80059086
>>80059120
>>80059467
>>80059808
>>80059978
We have ID on this board pedophile.
>>
>>80060008
Let's hear Comey explain it then lolmao.

He's literally going to get asked "what's the difference?".
>>
>>80059808
Putting top level classified information on a personal server THAT WASNT SECURED AT ALL is fucking GROSSLY negligent BY LEGAL DEFINITIONS AND PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS.
>>
File: 1451832633634.png (670 KB, 496x500) Image search: [Google]
1451832633634.png
670 KB, 496x500
>>80060008

parlance
ˈpɑːl(ə)ns/
noun
noun: parlance

a particular way of speaking or using words, especially a way common to those with a particular job or interest.
"dated terms that were once in common parlance"

>this is about her actions not the words she used.
>>
>>80058910

You're a fucking idiot, the entire media and left has been making the whole Benghazi committee out to be a political witch hunt.

If Trey injected his own opinion, it would have justified the media to dismiss the entire report. Hence why he wanted to just talk about the report and let people form their own opinions.

It is quite obvious he knows she is guilty.
>>
>Negligent
>Adjective
>failing to take proper care over something.
It has nothing to do with intent
>>
>>80059086
Her offsite servers show intent. Hillary ordering her lawyers to destroy mass emails proves intent. Her numerous lies prove intent. The Feds prosecute cases all the time with far less evidence than this.

The fact that she ignored numerous warnings regarding security is prima facie evidence of gross negligence.

She intentionally and unlawfully permanently destroyed classified information, broke federal records and FOIA laws, put the highest national secrets at risk all because she is lazy, a liar, was running a slush fund, and exists in a state of impunity (up to this point) because the media, academia, Congress, the Executive Branch, law enforcement, and the Judiciary have let her get away with it.

I don't know if you've ever had a security clearance, but I have- ask ANYONE who has whether they would've gotten away with this criminal activity and not ended up in Leavenworth, they would say ABSOLUTELY NOT.
>>
File: Rafael.jpg (881 KB, 3124x1182) Image search: [Google]
Rafael.jpg
881 KB, 3124x1182
>>
>>80044395
Underrate
>>
File: EZ.jpg (157 KB, 884x600) Image search: [Google]
EZ.jpg
157 KB, 884x600
>>80044395
>>
>>80056192
Hillary would still be the candidate,
>>
File: 1450684293850.jpg (439 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1450684293850.jpg
439 KB, 768x960
>>80060587
biden has no chance we already blew him out of the water.
>>
File: MOV_911112a3_b.jpg (21 KB, 223x400) Image search: [Google]
MOV_911112a3_b.jpg
21 KB, 223x400
Can someone shoop this with Hilldog's face/name?
>>
>>80060103
And he'll say that gross negligence requires evidence that doesn't exist (more or less because Hillary either deleted it or it was never on paper to begin with.)

>>80060216
Which previous convictions? Was there evidence in those cases of premeditated conscious and voluntary disregard of reasonable care? Because the FBI seems to think no such evidence exists, or that they exercised not un-reasonable care (as compared to say previous executives use of personal email.)
>>
>>80060657
Hillary snatched America's birthday
>>
File: 1422633502699.gif (1 MB, 374x211) Image search: [Google]
1422633502699.gif
1 MB, 374x211
>>80043696
is trey gowdy on that committee?

I want this fucker to be roasted for being such a corrupt piece of shit
>lays out the entire case for indicting hillary
>B-B-BUT SHE DIDN'T 'INTEND' TO COMMIT THE CRIME
>>
>>80059978

Yes, it would. Sick fuck
>>
The FBI director confirmed that hillary had SAP, special access program material on her server.

My understanding was the security on that kind of information is so strict it isn't even supposed to leave the physical building in which it's located and any machine containing that material is not connected to the outside world.

Isn't the fact that hillary has it on any device at all a huge problem? I find it hard to accept SAP level material doesn't have it's own set of rules and punishments.
>>
>>80060724
Previous convictions of people losing security clearance, going to prison, paying fines, never being allowed to pursue jobs requiring security clearance. All for less than this

If her name wasn't Clinton she'd be in prison
>>
>>80060358
>Her offsite servers show intent. Hillary ordering her lawyers to destroy mass emails proves intent.

I don't see how that's true. What is required is intent *to violate laws governing the handling of classified information.* Given that Clinton would have been privy to many more classified documents, and yet those weren't found on her servers or emailed to her by state department officials, shows that she didn't intend to say obviate all of those laws intentionally.

>The Feds prosecute cases all the time with far less evidence than this.

Show me! I guarantee the cases that have been prosecuted include actual evidence.

>She intentionally and unlawfully permanently destroyed classified information

That's not what the FBI found:

>we believe our investigation has been sufficient to give us reasonable confidence there was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort.

>I don't know if you've ever had a security clearance

I held clearance when I worked for a security company contracted with the DOD. You're right, we wouldn't. If not a criminal sanction we would have faced, as comey said, "security or administrative sanctions" which he admits Hillary should have faced.
>>
>>80060724
>he'll say that gross negligence requires evidence
You mean the same evidence that made him say she was "extremely careless"?

"(...) there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information"
-Comey
>>
>>80060843
Not it wouldn't, desu. Love knows no law.

>>80060905
Show me them.

For my part I can show you tons of cases that indicate Hillary would get off:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
>>
File: CUMMING(s).jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CUMMING(s).jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I'm sure this craven liar will be present today
>>
>>80059592
Good. Fuck em. Take them all out. It's time to start over.

>>80059675
The domain of her email was literally @clintonemail.com
>>
>>80061086
Sure, if you like. He didn't say there was *no* evidence, he said there wasn't *sufficient* evidence to guarantee a conviction "beyond a reasonable doubt" and for that reason he couldn't recommend and indictment.

It's pretty airtight.
>>
>>80061035
>she didn't leak ALL her documents so it's not ilegal :^)
>>
>>80061236
"There is evidence she was extremely careless" = "there is evidence she was grossly negligent".

As proven by the list of top secret information she KNOWINGLY stored on her private server.
>>
File: atlhc.jpg (173 KB, 736x1076) Image search: [Google]
atlhc.jpg
173 KB, 736x1076
>>80060657
>>
>>80061213
Domain ≠ server location

There's no reason a secure government server couldn't have a .com extension.
>>
File: Eat_cake.jpg (67 KB, 648x398) Image search: [Google]
Eat_cake.jpg
67 KB, 648x398
>>80061328
Nope.

Grossly negligent is a legal term. Extremely careless is common language slamming Hillary for being incompetent.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-hillary-clinton-email-probe

he testifies in 15 minutes boys. Let's find out if I'm right.
>>
We need a live stream thread lads
>>
>>80061704
>Grossly negligent is a legal term.
I've heard a couple of shills say this over and over, but no-one ever explains how that makes a difference.

Guess we'll find out in about 13 minutes.

>>80061726
On it.
>>
>>80061726
>>80061787
for the new thread
http://www.c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-10-et-hillary-clinton-email-probe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE
>>
File: atlhc.jpg (177 KB, 736x1076) Image search: [Google]
atlhc.jpg
177 KB, 736x1076
>>80061411
Updated with Name.
>>
>>80061133
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/deutch.pdf
John Deutch dismissed for mishandling classified information
https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials
Bryan Nishimura, fired and fined for mishandling classified information

Do ya need more?
>>
>>80061726
Cspan website
>>
>>80061787
Because legal terms have legal, fairly firm definitions. They are terms of legal art. The statue says gross negligence, and gross negligence has a very specific definition that is fleshed out across hundreds of thousands of cases.
>>
Beautiful
>>
So what happens? Comey resigns and Clinton still walks free? Who's gonna prosecute her?
>>
>>80061927
comey won't resign, and no one in obongos admin will prosecute
>>
OFFICIAL COMEY GRILLING THREAD

>>80062005

GET IN HERE

OFFICIAL COMEY GRILLING THREAD

>>80062005

GET IN HERE
>>
>>80061035
Explain how TS/SCI Intel and SAP Intel hopped from a SCIF to her server? This is extremely illegal!
>>
>>80061924
stop trying to play master over other peoples lives or you will wind up catching a slug.
>>
>>80043588
get ready to get comfy for the congressional hearing

http://www.c-span.org/
>>
>>80061913
>Dismissed

No criminal conviction. Hillary is a private citizen right now. Worst that she could get ATM is have her clearance revoked if she still has it from her SOS days. If/when she's elected she will receive automatic clearance.

>. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

So he intentionally made more copies. Hillary didn't do this.

>he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately

He admitted guilt, Hillary will never do this. (This alone means it's not a good example.)

>classified materials in digital and hard copy forms.

He kept *hard copies* too.

These examples are insufficient.
>>
You didn't actually think Mrs Clinton would be held accountable, did you?

Bunch of silly goyim.
>>
>>80056886
Not unlikely, sadly 'tis the attitude of the day among The Lost.
>>
>>80044538
>51 post by this ID
Calm down Ali 1/5 of this threads answeres are by you.
>>
>>80062316
And I got all my work done in between.
>>
File: nice.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>80059549
>>
>>80062213
but hillary told us to copy them and delete the headers.
>>
>>80044151
Reminder that
>built a private server to hide classified emails instead of using the provided server
Is obvious intent. Most anons on /g/ would fail at making their own server. This idea that Hillary didn't know and just magically made a server while sleeping is absurd.
>>
>>80060652
Noice, mate.
>>
>>80043588
>>80000000
>>79999999
>>
>>80062078
That's a good question! The question is, did Hillary intend for that to happen or did she know it would happen? I don't think there's evidence of that.

>>80062088
But why? Slugs are so cute. Plus you are all my playthings. We own you :]
>>
>>80062507
go here >>80062070
>>
File: Typical Hillary Voter.jpg (58 KB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
Typical Hillary Voter.jpg
58 KB, 850x476
>>80062507
The most-est qualified-est candidate everz with or without a vagina according to the pretender in chief.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.