[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, can a fellow canuck explain to me why I should give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: seal clubbing.jpg (80 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
seal clubbing.jpg
80 KB, 620x465
Hey /pol/, can a fellow canuck explain to me why I should give a fuck about seal clubbers and them keeping their jobs?

All these fucks do is walk right up to comfy ass seals chilling out in the sun doing nothing, and then just club them to death. Or they walk right up to them with a rifle and shoot them in the face because most times they just sit there.

These guys throw up a monumental shit storm whenever their precious seal clubbing jobs are threatened. "muh gran pappy was doing this job, and so was his granpappy. Im carrying on a family tradition! If we dont club dem seals den dey gonna eat all da fish!"

Like alot of eastern canadians that live on the coast, these lazy fucks only actually work for half a year or less, because the animals they hunt/catch are "seasonal", and then they sit on their ass on unemployment for another 6 months until the next "season" rolls around the next year.

East coast fisherman in Canada live this way their entire lives. 6 months catching fish, 6 months on unemployment. Seal Clubbers do the same thing. You tell them to get a job for that other 6 months, or threaten to take away their EI checks while they sit on their asses for half a year and they lose their minds and organize massive protests.
>>
I don't know shit about seal clubbing, but sounds like a nice job
>>
>>80039591
Shit, I'd beat the fuck out of some seals if they paid me, can't be too much bloodier than smashing possums.
>>
>>80040206
I wonder if seal clubbers are in demand. I could do that all day, no regrets.
>>
Instead of clubbing seals why not club degenerates?
>>
>>80039591
The seal,population needs to be controlled. Seals carry a parasitic worm that infects fish like cod. The worms can severely effect the growth rate and reproductive capacity of the fish. More seals equals more parasitic worms equals less and smaller weaker fish. Marine biologists know this that is why we subsidize the seal hunt. .
>>
Seals are assholes, the rats of the sea.

We need their furs more than they need to live
>>
Seals are cute as fuck, I don't know if I could hurt them
>>
>>80039591
Killing an animal and barely using it is a low form of degeneracy.
>>
File: Sealer.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sealer.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>80039591
>>80040500
>>80040524
Why don't you just suck their seal cocks instead? You guys excel at that
Whatever worms their seal cum would give you can't be worse than the disease of being a fucking Canadian.
>>
Some segment of the population has a fetish for holding onto retarded old world jobs.

Same reason why alternate energy tech isn't progressing as fast as it should. People pretend to give a shit about muh coal miners.
>>
File: 1363827869039.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1363827869039.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
Seals aren't endangered
I have no problem with it

club away
>>
>>80040858
wtf... I hate pooping seals now
>>
>>80039591
>If we dont club dem seals den dey gonna eat all da fish!"
are seals facing extinctions?
>>
>>80040858
>aww look at them they're so cute that's why we shouldn't kill them

i feel sorry for ugly animals
>>
Thanks to Tudeau 2.0, it's now legal to get a blowjob from a seal in this country, but you want to ban clubbing seals with what, anything harder than a dick? I hate this country.
>>
>>80040955
>alternate energy
lol this meme

nuclear or fuck off cuck
>>
>>80040858
Fuck, this sold me on seals. How can I get a pet seal?
>>
>>80040955
From the fuckers that kill whales.
>>
Why do they 'club' them. Couldn't they do something less barbaric?
>>
>>80041380
honestly if you knock them at least semiconscious in the first swing it's not so inhumane and from what i've seen they usually die more or less instantly
>>
>>80041232
Thing is most ugly animals are unintelligent and don't need special treatment.
Mammals and birds are some of the few intelligent animals on earth, and both are the cutest objectively.
>>
Canadians worry about the weirdest shit.
>>
File: seal clubban.jpg (96 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
seal clubban.jpg
96 KB, 620x349
>>80041380

Sometimes they just walk out with guns and shoot them in the face, because 99% of them have never seen humans before, so they wonder what that thing walk up to them is.

So they just stare curiously at the clubbers while they either get shot in the face or beaten to death with a large stick with a spike on the end.

They also just take the skins and leave all the skeletons/meat in a big pile on the ice.

I laughed my ass off when a bunch of the EU said they wont buy seal products anymore. Seal clubbers were crying in the news for weeks.
>>
>>80041634
You may laugh, but it's thanks to the EU that payments to the Inuit are increasing. Why don't you go be a stupid cunt back on plebbit?
>>
>>80039591
>>80041634
Sounds like fun, other than being cold and having to live in Canada.
My question is why are you crying so much about it?
>>
>>80039591
Throughout history, humans have seen the necessity of culling certain animal populations that often grow too high. We've been doing this for hundreds of years. It's bloody, but it's one of our responsibilities as stewards for nature.
>>
>>80041493
pigs are smart as fuck

pandas are morons

if you want to get picky about animal intelligence i hope you don't eat octopus at all
>>
>>80041634
those suckers sure are cute i got to tell you i wouldn't do it
>>
>>80039591
>Like alot of eastern canadians that live on the coast, these lazy fucks only actually work for half a year or less, because the animals they hunt/catch are "seasonal", and then they sit on their ass on unemployment for another 6 months until the next "season" rolls around the next year.
Damn what a dream job, so easy to do, lots of time off, make lefties butthurt because of muh animal rights..

Where do I sign up for this?
>>
File: piglet.jpg (105 KB, 511x767) Image search: [Google]
piglet.jpg
105 KB, 511x767
>>80042088
>pigs not cute
>>
>>80042088
But pigs are cute
And pandas are smarter than reptiles/amphibians/fish
>>
>>80042162
It's a shit job. They only earn $5000-8000 a year for this, and have to do other part-time work to even qualify for EI.
>>
>>80041284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Yw7Vp5Kfk
>>
>>80042243
Ye but pigs are cruel too. They eat their wounded.
>>
>>80041493
>and birds are some of the few intelligent animals on earth
birds are probably the stupidest animal right next to reptiles and fish. get the fuck out of here bird brain. mammal masterrace
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
Fuckin Jappos don't even hit them on the head to kill them They just start carving sushi out of them while they are alive.Blood thirsty little monkees.
>>
>>80042759

You dumbfuck, crows can quickly solve complex puzzles that not even apes can solve and crows have been known to literally craft tools and use them. Crows are even being investigated by the US military for identifying targets since crows can memorize a person's face for years.

>birds

>stupid

pick one
>>
>>80042759

>building intricate three dimensional homes out of mud
>cucking other birds by displacing the mothers own eggs
>crows able to recognize human faces
>arctic terns migrating 24,000 miles every year
>other birds flying cross continent to the exact same location, generation after generation
>geese harnessing aerodynamics while in group flight
>owls killing a billion mice every month, stealth ability of b2 bomber
>secretary bird wrecking snakes left and right by kicking the shit out of it
>seagulls stealing bags of chips from stores
>sea birds swooping in on dolphins circling fish and striking from above

Definitely above fish and reptiles.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.