[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO B T F O T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160707-124502~2.png (157 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-124502~2.png
157 KB, 1080x1081
/pol/ BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
poo in loo
>>
Convicted felons can't carry guns...
>>
>>80038636
if she was talking about the honorable black man killed by the cop she'd have a point, but alton was just a nigger that shouldn't have resisted arrest with a gun
>>
Jenni should go back to Africa.
>>
The amount of likes and retweets is terrifying
>>
>>80038636

Who are these people arguing with? This is literally taking two things said by two different people and then arguing that they conflict. What the hell?
>>
>>80038849
It's twitter, the most popular echo chamber on the internet. Why /pol/ gives a shit about what niggers say to each other is beyond my reasoning.
>>
>>80038636
Legal ownership vs Illegal ownership

He is a gang member with a decade long rap sheet including sexual assault of a minor. Law abiding citizens deserve guns, criminals do not.

Liberals, on the other hand, believe that law abiding citizens should not have guns and only criminals and police should... even though cops are supposedly racist killing machines they should be the only people legally armed. And, of course, criminals will continue to be armed since they don't give a shit if you ban guns if they're willing to kill people.
>>
>>80038636
DESIGNATED
>>
>>80038819
Not really. Twitter and facebook are filled with zombies who mindlessly click "like" for hours throughout the day. Twenty thousand isn't exactly a lot of people considering the population size of the country.
>>
Convicted criminals with open warrents for not registering as a sex offender arent allowed to carry unregistered guns.
>>
The first bit should say "everybody should be able to carry a gun responsibly"
>>
>tfw can't fight racist twitterfags to network with
>>
File: 1467781498185.webm (3 MB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
1467781498185.webm
3 MB, 636x360
>>80038636
Seriously tho, the guy who got shot by the Chinaman just chose really, REALLY shitty wording and timing. Like, I can't think of how shittier your timing can be than informing the officer you have a CC and then going to show him your ID. Like that is just really fucking unfortunate.
I can't blame either parties. They both did the equivalent of bumping into each other and trying to talk at the same time, then trying to move out of the other's way only they keep moving in front of each other.
Except lethally.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.