[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do niggers have to blame our ancestors for everything? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why do niggers have to blame our ancestors for everything? Is it because our ancestors are responsible for everything good and their ancestors were cannibal shit slingers?
>>
>>80038291
You can relate the scenario to the millennial ideology of entitlement. They don't realize that what they have now is way fucking better than if slavery had never existed in the first place. Hell most of them are half white anyway so none of em would exist
>>
File: 1454808837646.jpg (134 KB, 400x494) Image search: [Google]
1454808837646.jpg
134 KB, 400x494
Funny, the people who didn't even have morals (I don't think "what the biggest dick wants the biggest dick gets" counts as a moral code) until we introduced them to them now like to pretend they occupy the moral high ground.
>>
>>80038291

this shit is hilarious.
>>
>>80038291
trump is the messiah thats why
>>
>>80038777
Why does David Duke look so fucking freaky?

Has he had work done? A nose job maybe?
>>
File: 1467689801326.jpg (38 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1467689801326.jpg
38 KB, 450x367
>>80038291
>unfollow all whites
>post stuff for whites to read
>>
>>80038291
>Nationalism is retarded because you shouldn't be proud of the achievements of others from your country :^)
>But you should be responsible of what people that might or might not be even related to you did to people not related to me hundreds of years ago :^)

Gotta love liberal logic.
>>
File: 1465237027418.jpg (67 KB, 470x485) Image search: [Google]
1465237027418.jpg
67 KB, 470x485
>>80039120
A true intellectual
>>
File: CjntbcWVEAA_B-O.jpg (202 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
CjntbcWVEAA_B-O.jpg
202 KB, 1024x1280
Normally I'm as /pol/ as the next guy, but the latest killing of Alton Sterling is unforgivable. You can clearly see on the second angle the cop reaching into his pocket and either planting a gun or pulling one out, it doesn't even matter at this point as he didn't have it out and they could not have known he had one.

It was a cold-blooded execution, shot through the heart.
>>
Ok in all seriousness what other alternative than war do they give us? Dont niggers realize that self hating whites are the only allies theyve ever had on this planet?

No one likes them or wants them in their Countries
>>
>>80039007
pretty sure he's a vain man who did have some cosmetic surgery done. hey, whatever it takes to get you through the day.
>>
>>80039545
I thought your country encouraged race mixing though hanz?
>>
>>80038291
Because they don't know history.
The worst slave traders in Africa were other blacks, Europeans didn't even come to Africa looking for slaves they were looking for leather and precious gems/ores to replicate what was happening in America, but niggers were so primitive literally the only thing they would offer Europeans traders were their own bodies.
Slavery in Africa was nothing new, Europeans only streamlined it because they know how to be efficient.
>>
>>80039007
Absolutely, fillers in the high cheek and rhinoplasty.
>>
>>80040184
>I thought your country encouraged race mixing though hanz?

Coming from the No.1 racemixer whos been pushing anti white guilt propaganda on a global scale for decades now
>>
>>80039396
notice how all the shills use the word /pol/ in their post.
>>
>Read a fucking book.

"Applied Watermelonology & Advanced Fried Chickenetics, Vol III" by Dr. Jav0nTavius UmBongo Jones isn't available in my local library, so it'll have to be a white man's book if that's all the same to you.
>>
>>80039396
>shot through the heart.
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
YOU GAVE LOVE
A BAD NAME
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.