[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 67677878989.jpg (631 KB, 1280x1632) Image search: [Google]
67677878989.jpg
631 KB, 1280x1632
Reminder: to pull of fascism you have to be successful, good looking, physically fit, and charming. And for the love of god don't ever actually say you're a a fascist to a woman unless they know you really, really well.

Sorry but women universally hate fat arrogant edgy loser manlets who constantly blab about conspiracies, their autistic economic beliefs and racial purity.
>>
dude you gotta work on your self esteem man. women aren't gonna fuck you because of your self pitying on 4chan.
>>
>>80037078

> Sorry but women universally hate fat arrogant edgy loser manlets who constantly blab about conspiracies, their autistic economic beliefs and racial purity.

pol btfo
>>
>>80038259

jokes on you fag I'm a woman.
>>
>>80037078
> And for the love of god don't ever actually say you're a a fascist to a woman unless they know you really, really well.

This only applies if you're not attractive enough. I went straight up Hitler mode with my now girlfriend just hours after meeting her, zero problems.

Then again, she was about as redpilled as a girl gets even before I started adding fuel to the fire. With the average American girl, it might be a different story.
>>
>>80037078
>Projecting Intensifies
>>
>>80038259

He's talking about you though.
>>
>>80038510
That's cool, I'm a trans-black Siberian guava farmer
>>
My beliefs aren't something I use to get pussy. Women aren't worth talking politics too.
>>
>>80038759
the sex must be nuclear
>>
>>80038911
/thread
>>
>>80038759
Same desu, I quickly discovered my GF was already a racial realist
>>
>>80037078

>fat arrogant edgy loser manlets

Everyone hates them, regardless of their mindset
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.