[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /pol/, sorry if this is not current enough but I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: dorner2.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dorner2.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
sup /pol/, sorry if this is not current enough but I feel like it fits with the recent news, I just have some questions about Chris O'Dorner because I wasn't into news around that time and now there is too much info from both sides to figure out what really happened. I only know vague details.. Anyway :

Why were the cops after another cop ( O'Dorner )?

Is it widely accepted that it was some kind of cover up?

What were they trying to cover up by killing O'Dorner?
>>
>>80036673

>Why were the cops after another cop ( O'Dorner )?

He killed a bunch of other cops, after being fired. He wrote a manifesto exposing the corruption of the police department he worked for.

>Is it widely accepted that it was some kind of cover up?

The killings? People have their suspicions. He was burned alive in an isolated cabin near some mountains. They did an "investigation" and surprise surprise, the police were absolved of any wrongdoing.

>What were they trying to cover up by killing O'Dorner?

I would assume they were trying to stop more people like him from standing up to them and exposing the corruption that was going on in their police department.

His name is Dorner, by the way. Not "O'Dorner".
>>
File: 1360638776127.jpg (391 KB, 1871x717) Image search: [Google]
1360638776127.jpg
391 KB, 1871x717
>>80036673
He murdered a Seargents daughter and wrote a scathing manifesto about the LAPD
He then proved their incompetence by leading them on a wild goose chase where they shot at multiple civilians
They torched his cabin,
they take blue on blue shit real seriously apparently. I don't see a cover up it's just what they did
>>
>>80036673
>What were they trying to cover up by killing O'Dorner?
It started when he killed his commanding officers daughter and son and law to settle some hard feelings. Very good way to burn someone you hate if you ask me.

California police departments have a long history of burning down the building of barricaded suspects after they shoot a police officer. They shrug and claim to not know that pyrotechnic smoke and tear gas can start fires.
>>
This is fascinating, wish I had heard about this when it happened.
>>
File: 1360859548848.jpg (189 KB, 1124x584) Image search: [Google]
1360859548848.jpg
189 KB, 1124x584
>>
>>80036673
Anti gun nigger deserved everything he got fuck dorner
>>
>>80036673
I still believe he escaped. The wallet found by the border gives me hope he escaped to Mexico.

They say, on some nights. If you listen just right, you'll hear "Can't Corner the Dorner"
>>
>>80036673
google
>>
File: 1467691092572.png (95 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
1467691092572.png
95 KB, 500x249
Got called a nigger. Niggered out. Nigger
>>
File: JudgeDorner.jpg (9 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
JudgeDorner.jpg
9 KB, 240x160
cant corner the dorner
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.