[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT LOSE HOPE MY CHILDREN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: God.jpg (83 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
83 KB, 1200x675
DO NOT LOSE HOPE MY CHILDREN
>>
>>80036069
Nice try, Psyops, no one actually believes in this sun worship. Religion is a scam used to enrich cult leaders, and to give people false hope and keep them lazy.
>>
>>80036988
K. Keep me posted how the religion-free life works out for you.
>>
File: image.png (740 KB, 1011x1097) Image search: [Google]
image.png
740 KB, 1011x1097
>>80036069
Thanks SENPAI
>>
>>80037297
Seems like it works great for China and Japan.
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 1356x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 1356x1360
>>80036069
Nah senpai
>>
>>80038537
Does it?
>>
>>80038744
Convince me it doesn't please.
>>
>>80038537
Not sure if your kidding but i'm pretty sure Japan is trying to pay their people to have kids.
>>
>>80038901
Seems like they are a rich country.
>>
>>80039087
A rich country that's dying.
>>
File: commiies.jpg (37 KB, 322x569) Image search: [Google]
commiies.jpg
37 KB, 322x569
>>80038883
>Japan

And China is filled with Chinese.
>>
>>80038883
People don't matter in China, and Japan is slowly dying.

Go live in China if you think it's so great btw
>>
>>80039087
>>80039180
And very suicidal

Also China doesn't even have enough clean drinking water for its people.
>>
>>80039180
It's not dying. They are overcrowded on their islands and are replacing workforce wit robots. They are evolving.
>>
>>80036069
I want to believe.
>>
>>80039293
How is religion work for you Americans when 22 veterans kill themselves per day.
>>
>>80039321
sounds like the definition of dying 2bh

not that it matters, Japan's really a good country. It has a lot of major problems sure, but it's alright. What was even the original post here? That no religion works for inherently irreligious peoples? Wow, color me shocked. Both countries have always worked well without any real religion, and instead substitute both with deep cultures and a sense of identity. It doesn't work quite as well with, say, European peoples because a huge part of our identity is derived FROM our religious beliefs and cultures. We could do without it sure, but why should we? We're just better off with religion.

I mean, you could go on about some memery that you or some other braindead atheist came up with, but you have to realize that you're just way out of your depth whenever you talk about anything, mostly because you never actually put any effort into knowing literally anything you talk about.
>>
>>80036069
>*purely fictitious rendition of god.
>>
K k....T thank you sky man.
>>
>>80039666

fuck off soros
>>
>>80039713
Source?

Also
In 2009, the number of suicides exceeded 30,000 for the twelfth straight year.
That is Japan
>>
>>80039321

If Japan doesn't have enough land, we should annex some for them.

Resources should be prioritized for people with high quality genetics.
>>
>>80039816
>braindead atheist
t.guy who believes a jew who died on a stick is god
>>
>>80041419
more like t. guy that is smarter than 99% of people and probably you :^)
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x859
>>80036069
>>
>>80041786
Enlighten me with your superior brain please! How does believing in god matters and benefits us in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>80041984
How does arguing about believing in God benefit you right now?
>>
File: alt jesus cristo.jpg (226 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
alt jesus cristo.jpg
226 KB, 1280x1600
>>80036069

Listen to what my Dad says.
>>
>>80042147
People shouldn't argue about existence of god? Nice freedoms you have there Croatia. Croatia = No Free Speech zone?
>>
>>80041984
It provides people with a strong sense of moral character, especially those who cannot provide one for themselves, or need a strong third party influence to better themselves or keep them from being bad people. Just take a look at "born again Christians". These people always use the Faith as a means to better themselves and become actual productive members of society. Sure, they might do it otherwise, but it's a lot harder, and makes it easier on all parties involved when it comes to such rehabilitation. Then there are the countless examples of people that follow religious tenets which keep them from committing immoral or illegal acts.

The question really is, what makes not believing in God or something greater than ourselves so beneficial and worthwhile? Sure, you can throw all those memes at me about how religion is bad and how people do bad things all the time, but it's almost invariably fucking retarded. I have not once heard a reasonable argument over how atheism is somehow more healthy for society, or how it makes a society stronger. It's all fedora tier bullshit coming from stupid people that couldn't even tell you any of the greatest theistic challenges, or arguments for or against the Faith or any part of it. You people don't know shit, which is your fatal flaw and you try and take the intellectual and sophisticated high ground against people that really just don't give a shit. Not once have I seen any of you stand against a rational, seasoned argument from someone that knows two shits about anything. You always crumble under the pressure, and your biggest fucking idles are always people that have the slightest claim to any kind of authority, but are really relegated to the middle rungs of people that have any fucking clue.

God you're all so annoying. Literally everything you say is annoying.
>>
>>80042503
So belief in a blatant lie benefits humanity according to you?
>>
>>80042709
Not only is that debatable to the ends of the earth and ultimately factually inconclusive, but the very idea that it doesn't have immediately obvious benefits is the most retarded thing I have been forced to consider all week.

God you're so fucking annoying. Always, every time.
>>
>>80036988
>religion is a scam
True and not true. A half truth, if you will
>>
>>80042928
>God you're so fucking annoying.
I bet I am. Goys trying to break the illusion and cut off you stream of shekels really grinds your gears doesn't it?
>>
>>80038537
>thinking China and Japan are religion free

Fäm, those countries nurture their religions and many people are openly religious or still entertain spiritual practices.

Secularism ≠ atheism

In China for instance, most people will identify as either Taoist or Buddhist or believing in a combination of the two.
>>
File: 1467754661972.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467754661972.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>80043110
No, it's your false sense of superiority and how you resort to the same deflection other assorted trash tier arguments every time you run into someone you know is smarter than you are and beats you at bait chess :^)
>>
>>80043283
That's you tho. You guys are all about superiority above the unbelievers and goyim.
>>
>>80043504
that's right buddy, I sure am
>>
>>80043110
no anon, you really are just retarded
>>
>>80043831
t. please attend my sermon and donate money
>>
>>80036069
Religion is false about what they have to say about afterlife and a form of god.
>>
>>80042503
You're literally arguing that you believe in your religion because it helps you mentally, that has nothing to do with the fact it's a man made political strategy that used the fear of a god and hell, as well as a promise of an afterlife to enforce their ideologies.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.