[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate white people they get a good life in a first world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: anglos.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
anglos.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
Do you hate white people they get a good life in a first world country all because a few 100 years ago their ancestors took advantage of dumb natives they don't work for anything they're handed everything just by birthright.
>>
>>80035886

Yeah. I'm white but I hate myself and white people. We don't deserve the luxuries we have.

I feel like apologizing for the crimes white people have committed in the past AND STILL COMMIT, but I'm not sure how I would officially apologize.
>>
>>80035970
god you literally suck the dicks of the black lives matter movement get a fucking backbone
>>
>>80035886
I don't have petrol leave me alone you fucking Abbo
>>
>>80036290

I have a backbone; racist bigots like you do not.
>>
>>80036535
>Racist Bigot
>A Fucking Leaf
>kek.jpg

I'm Honestly not Suprised you would say that. After all you guys Elected Trudeau into Office
>>
>>80036535
Start the movement man
I mean really go out and make a difference. Show them how sorry you are!
>>
>>80036966

Yeah, we voted Trudeau in, we made the right decision.

>>80036967

How can I show them how sorry I am? What do I do? Please help.
>>
>>80035886
YAAAS

Tell em jaykwon
>>
>>80037044
Enjoy when your Refugees start slaughtering and raping all your people until they eventually blow up turning everyone in nicely cooked Kebab Bits
>>
>>80037391

I didn't ask YOU, get the fuck out. I already told you, you're a racist bigot with no backbone. That post sounded incredibly bigoted, you have problems.

There is nothing wrong with refugees anyway.
>>
>>80037495
fuck, just realized it was bait lmao. you got me there
>>
>>80037638

What is bait? Like a fish?

I just know you're a xenophobic, racist bigot and I want you to leave. I can't even stand posting in the same thread as you.
>>
>>80037699
Definitely Bait, You Leafs always crack me up.
>>
>>80037846

I don't know what bait is. The terms you racists use are offensive and weird.

I can't take this anymore. Maybe I'll try another thread where less racists are around. Yeah, I'll do that. Until then, eat another burger and relax on the racism for me, you bigoted fellow white friendo.
>>
>>80038252
>>80037699

You're trying too hard
>>
>>80038328
its not even funny anymore, its kinda....sad
>>
>>80038328

Trying too hard with what???

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE.
>>
File: home town.jpg (328 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
home town.jpg
328 KB, 1280x960
>>80035886
My life is fine. I don't know any black people. Nor any non British people.
I don't hate anyone. Hatred is an emotion that can eat away at your spirit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.