[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else hated the outcome of this movie >dude, become good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: dude white supremacy lmao.jpg (73 KB, 497x736) Image search: [Google]
dude white supremacy lmao.jpg
73 KB, 497x736
who else hated the outcome of this movie
>dude, become good, love eveybody, hate is baggage lmao
the statistics are still there, niggers still commite crime unproportionally
of course there's always outliers, like phd nigger, but its not worth not caring
my conclusion is this movie is blupill propaganda
don't watch, its pure shit
>>
>>80034574
I still enjoyed it, but you're right that it hamfistedly sidestepped every argument Derek and his dad made about niggers.
>>
>>80034574
The movie ends when he gets arrested.
>>
The real ending the final scene was ed Norton shaving his head in the mirror but the director wanted the moive to suck so he sabotaged a bunch of the footage.
>>
>>80034574
>be US
>build country on literal slaves
>have institutionalized racism
>deny blacks the chance to acquire wealth for future generations
>disciminate blacks
>have a shit social system
>be surprised at disavowed blacks becoming criminals
>muh statistics

You OP, are retarded.
>>
this movie has to be a redpill disguised as a bluepill
they gave statistics, facts, etc, and the ending was a nog shotting his kid, we don't know if the mc went back to his old ways, you can see the phd nog with a face that is concerned that that might happen
>>
>>80035527
wtf, I hate trump now, guess im #hilleryartillery
>>
>>80034574
>the statistics are still there, niggers still commite crime unproportionally
this had nothing to do with the movie

He realized that all that neonazi shit he was following was ruining his life and turning his brother into an unsociable shithead that would have ended up the same way he did.
>>
File: good job star.png (49 KB, 624x528) Image search: [Google]
good job star.png
49 KB, 624x528
>>
File: 1393367572601.jpg (319 KB, 730x944) Image search: [Google]
1393367572601.jpg
319 KB, 730x944
>>80035527
>muh disavowed blacks
0/10
>>
>>80034574
What the fuck are you on? This movie is based as shit. The end scene PROVES Derek was right about niggers. He killed his own brother for nothing.

I read somewhere that the original ending had Derek in the mirror shaving his head at the end but Norton refused to do it.
>>
the curb stomp was a classic though

10/10
>>
>>80035973
>I read somewhere that the original ending had Derek in the mirror shaving his head at the end but Norton refused to do it.
I thought the ending was derek's kid getting killed in a far worse and more gorey way and the director wouldn't do it
>>
File: 1403716459380s.jpg (2 KB, 110x125) Image search: [Google]
1403716459380s.jpg
2 KB, 110x125
>>80035527
>vast majority of whites have zero legacy wealth
>nor do they get free welfare gibs
>nor do they get into college with subpar grades
>nor do the get preferential selection for jobs
>somehow nigs still can't compete
kys
>>
>>80036440
why did you reply to him seriously
don't fall for the bait again, friend
>>
>>80036550
>Germistani flag
Are you certain?

For the first time, the fact that most whites don't have any legacy wealth just struck me as easily refuted but somehow is still a common argument. It was more thinking out loud.
>>
>>80036440
You seem to be a funny guy. Here, I'll pIay.

I guess being white meth head criminal trailer trash is because they're white then.
>>
>>80037308
It's because they make poor choices in life like doing drugs and committing crimes.
>>
>>80034574
Basically

>stop caring
>become mindless normie
>become happy
>>
The criminal blacks are just like the national whites.
Him and his reformed criminal friend opened a chicken and ribs shop in Florida and made mad cash
>>
File: 1466707117661.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466707117661.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>80034574
he got goofed
>>
>>80035397
/thread

I wish a real copy existed somewhere.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.