[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#nolivesmatter Life is meaningless. We're all insignificant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1575x1550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1575x1550
#nolivesmatter

Life is meaningless. We're all insignificant in the long run.
>>
Antifa, pls go.
>>
>>80033630
Which means we can freely pick and choose who we care about and who we don't. There is no objective morality forcing us to sympathize with black criminals.
>>
>>80033630

I run a nice youtube channel so it is meaningful.
find a hobby and provide for people
make people happy and it will be meaningful and satisfying.
>>
File: the Talos Principle.jpg (53 KB, 348x299) Image search: [Google]
the Talos Principle.jpg
53 KB, 348x299
>>80035278
hmm rly mks u tnk
>>
>>80033630
That's instantly disprovable
>>
File: 1467675333734.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467675333734.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I can get behind this #EndHumanity
>>
>>80033630
Don't drown on that nihilistic shit. It's good for nothing, but stimulating depression.

Life matters, for the living.
>>
>>80035278
>>80035346
>>80037294

I used to once think as you guys do when I was younger, more naive.

Time changes you though, you become more "cynical". It's cliche, but we really are just dust in the wind. I'm not saying we should kill ourselves or anything extreme like that, but we really don't matter in the long run.

Don't get me wrong, I still have compassion for others. I love you guys (no homo), but humanity just has it's head up it's ass. You would think after a couple of thousand years all these "advanced" societies would get their shit together, but no, we always seem to want to revert back to our primitive state. Yeah, we can all pretend that we're above it, I try to every day, but in the end, we all end up dead and buried.
>>
File: 200_t.gif (26 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_t.gif
26 KB, 267x200
>>80037294
The depression is just a hill to climb. Once you reach the peak of that, then you get to ride the roller coaster that is descent into madness.

There's nothing like being in on the joke that keeps people cutting off their foreskins.
>>
>>80037982
wow
youre gay
>>
>>80035278
Exactly. My biggest problem with SJWs is they seem to think I have a moral responsibility to care about their bullshit.
>>
>>80038371

Fuck you Hans, atleast I'm not letting my girl get raped by some kinda muslim nigger.

You could have had a great country if you and your men shaped up and didn't act like a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>80037982
>>
>>80037982
>You would think after a couple of thousand years all these "advanced" societies would get their shit together,
get rid of jews and niggers and that might just happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.