[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladimir Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: putin.jpg (19 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
19 KB, 320x486
What's the world's view on this dude?
>>
>>80033183
His name is Vladimir
He's destined to be evil
>>
>>80033183
My Hero.
>>
>>80033183

Russia is what america would be if it wasn't lead by a pussy.
>>
>>80033183
yes
>>
File: Vlad the Impaler On Islam.jpg (67 KB, 1103x268) Image search: [Google]
Vlad the Impaler On Islam.jpg
67 KB, 1103x268
He is an ally to those allied with him. He is an ally to his enemy's opposition. He puts Russia before the others however, even where it gets in the way of allies and opposition.
>>
>>80033183
The real life James Bond
>>
He's what all leaders should be.
His country first, everything else is expendable.
>>
He's a despotic leader but he has the best interests of his people at heart, and although he would sacrifice American lives without a second thought, he's pragmatic and understands his disadvantage in the global realm. He won't do anything stupid because we'd destroy Russia, and he'll support Trump because the Democrats are trying to bleed his country dry.

Overall: 7/10 world leader
>>
>>80033183
Got a lot of respect for this guy. He's lived and done some cool fucking jobs. Dude isn't afraid of life, or anything else it seems. Wish he was an American. He'd be kickass.
>>
>>80033531
why would you want that?
>>
Is it just me or does he seem like he's pissed off all the time?
>>
Basically, God Emperor of Mankind
>>
File: 1465699764362.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1465699764362.gif
2 MB, 390x158
>>80034887

No, just bored when he has to lower himself to the womanly art of politics.
>>
>>80033183
Unpopular opinion time

Initially a pawn of the oligarchs that was groomed to lead Russia but eventually out maneuvered them to become the head oligarch.

His political party created for him by his handlers initially is supposedly "right wing" but in reality it's whatever the people want to believe at the moment.

He is not the benevolent leader that his Russoboo westerners think he is and is not to be trusted.
>>
>>80035163

>benevolent leader

If our president started publicly having people killed, I'd respect him more.
Literally who has ever called him that?
>>
>>80034988
he also seems like he does shit just because he feels like. See Ukraine
>>
>>80035285
you'd be surprised

theres liberal anti-putin shills on one side and pro-putin kremlin shills on the other

the truth gets lost somewhere there
>>
>>80033183
The ultimate crony capitalist.
>>
>>80035416

In a perfect world, there'd be no need for people like him.

But in this world, every country could use a Putin.
>>
Leftists and liberals dislike him and whine about Russia, rights and true patriots love him and wish for such a leader, but both sides have great respect for him and always take him seriously.
>>
>>80033183
I don't like him, But i gotta give that he plays the political-strategical game well considering the fact that his cards are shit while the west have good cards.

The reason why i don't like him is because he one out of many theifs who stole Billions from the Russian people during the 90s, He is no different from the other oligarchs.
Also the fact that he didn't even flinch at launching attacks against countries that considered the Russian people as friends (Georgia/Ukraine) Which has severly hampered their relations.
Wish Russia could get someone better though.
>>
pretty cool guy doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>80033183
likes little boys
been doing this a long time
blackmails everyone he can
uses country as his own piggy bank
gives russian orthodox anything they want
does coverups quickly and ruthlessly

no one stops him
the religious shit is the last fucking straw
he needs to go
>>
>>80033183
he is white
he have nukes

he is ok
>>
>>80036049
russians aren't white and neither are you slavshit
>>
he's a plant and his loyalties lie somewhere else
>>
>>80036152
[yo]
>>
10/10, saviour of the white race and mankind that makes secret societies shit their pants.
>>
>>80033183
President Vladimir Putin started a campaign. Hardliners in Iran chant: "Lebron James"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.