[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO THIS FUCKING THING SLIDES AWAY SCOT-FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: CUNT.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
SO THIS FUCKING THING SLIDES AWAY SCOT-FREE
>>
Well that's what happens when you're supported by both the president and the establishment.
>>
File: problems.jpg (72 KB, 1229x724) Image search: [Google]
problems.jpg
72 KB, 1229x724
>>80032792
She's a WOMAN, and yes, she has carte blanche while you are a nigger. Gumpists are the biggest niggers......jesus
>>
>>80032792

Well of course, the loretta lynch meeting worked. There is more than one Bill who knows how to work their magic with the ladies.
>>
>he didn't know that 3 years ago

Blue pilled cuck. She could go on TV and laugh about it and all you faggots would do is make a thread on a Chinese cartoon site. Good goy
>>
>>80032792
Remember to salute your flag, and pay your taxes and support never ending freeloaders, and die in wars Americans.
It all means so much now.
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she not indicted? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want to Make American Great Again. I want Trump to be president and deport brown people. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Trump was a winner???? This is so fucked
>>
They're focusing on the clinton foundation. Super secret, not public about the extent of the corruption.
>>
>>80034366
this pasta tastes like shit
>>
>>80032792

REMINDER

>TWO NOGS SHOT BY COPS
>ONE DAY AFTER THEY ANNOUNCE NO INDICTMENT
>Media outlets slide the 'Extremely Careless Hillary' story.

Golly gee. What a (((coincidence))). Who is going to be the defender of the super-predators now? Whoever should they vote for?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x427
>>80034241
Yep
>>
>>80032792
Looking forward to seeing how that petition to the white house to have Hillary charged goes.
>>
File: pillhill.png (125 KB, 1100x1552) Image search: [Google]
pillhill.png
125 KB, 1100x1552
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.