[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here like Trudeau?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: 1467869157396.jpg (95 KB, 624x741) Image search: [Google]
1467869157396.jpg
95 KB, 624x741
Say what you want about this man, but to me he has been a great leader and sets a good example for our country. I don't agree with him on everything but he makes me proud to be Canadian. Anyone else feel like he is an improvement over Harper?
>>
>>80031115

Yeah, Trudeau is the best. I voted for him. No regrets here.
>>
>>80031186

Dude I did too. If we get legal weed the refugee stuff will be worth it. Trudeau only brought the families and I have no issue with that.
>>
Yes, he's helped solidify my complete lack of faith in Canadians to act in their own best interests. As long as Harper was in power, it seemed like Canada may have had a shot of getting it's shit together, but now that false hope has been sufficiently extinguished.

Hopefully I can emigrate to America and leave you cucks to your third world shitting ground.
>>
Trudeau voter reporting in

Couldbt be happier to see the butt hurt Canadian polacks in here since last year
>>
>>80031393
>If we get legal weed the refugee stuff will be worth it

Weed might make you forget Ahmed raped you but it won't make him un-rape you
>>
>>80031422
>leave this third world shitting ground
>emigrate to America
lol.. this is satire right?
>>
File: 1466749118322.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466749118322.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>80031659
30,000 syrian refugees vs. 40,000,000 negroes
>>
>>80031186
>>80031393
>>80031452

Just fucking ban Canadians sitewide. Fuck me. I'll get a VPN to keep posting. I don't think these fucking cucks will be able to get one. Dont know of any VPN providers that take Good Goy Points.
>>
The refugees we have received are well mannered and friendly. I think bringing in the families is key.
>>
>>80031945
Tell that to the little girls they're groping in Fredrickton.
>>
>>80031115
But y is he running around like a fag in a gay pride parade..... U think he's doing that for other reasons besides selfish popularity? Come on he's such a full of shit establishment prick who caters to the whims of every citizen to embody what he thinks the most amount of ppl would like at any one given time (think of like pop music). Translating to no personal set of decidedly moral and correct political ideals, and instead focuses on popularity and not what's best for Canada(see removing Mexican visas. /thread
>>
>>80031837
Are you purposely disregardjng the rest of the shit we import or are you a shill?

Why is Vancouver a Chinese colony? Markham as well. We've got Bramladesh. We're the number ONE destination in the world for Sonaliis. Fuck knows how many Jamaicans, but I see them fucking everywhere. To be fair, I don't mind them so much, the Jamaicans.

But still. We are being fucking INNUNDATED with foreigners. Fuck off with you 'It's only 30,000 Syrians, bro!'
>>
>>80032174

He has a heart. So what?
>>
>>80031659
amerifat git out, only crimes involving refugees are against them.
>>
>>80031393
Listen to this guy.
> The quality of my country matters much less to me than my ability to ingest narcotics.
Ur a bright one. Your going to make a bright future for Canada, I hope your parents are proud.
>>
>>80032174
you ever met a gay dude irl? they're not as bad as you think! + in canada gay marriage has been legal long enough that we aren't that backwards, what you do in the bedroom aint my business
>>
I hate you all
>>
>>80032174
Gay pride Toronto is pretty huge here. It's the same weekend as canada day too.
There's actually a lot of fun stuff there so it's worth it to attend
All of our left wing parties here go to gay pride.
>>
File: t-dog.jpg (125 KB, 940x724) Image search: [Google]
t-dog.jpg
125 KB, 940x724
We're currently the envy of all other nations right now because of Trudeau. He brought us out of some dark times and now we're on our way to be #1 in the world.
>>
>>80032742
This
>>
Ya hating on gays is stupid. I do feel proud that we have a leader given gays acceptance. I feel bad for America gays who just want to get married or have a wedding cake.
>>
>>80031837
Would rather have negros then Muslims any day
>>
>>80031837
Niggers kill each other
Achmeds wage Jihad on us
>>
>>80031115
bullshitters everywhere
he's just 2.0
he needs attention too much
>>
>>80032922

#notourmuslims
>>
I've got friends and family in Canada and from what i can tell hes done very little in terms of actual policy or governance, but does all the shit to make social media millennials cream their jeans over. I'm afraid that he and Obama are canaries in the coal mines for future heads of state to basically just be meme social figureheads and drive politics even further underground and inaccessible for the common man.

Glad i left 2bh.
>>
>>80031837
> it's ok if we take less immigrants than America has black people!
One immigrant is too many.... And Jesus Christ think for your own country without comparing it to America for once in your cucking life.
>>
Canada is like America but with common sense.
>>
>>80033079
*#notourbrownatheists
>>
>>80031115
>Anyone else feel like he is an improvement over Harper?

Which is saying very little.

Emperor moonbeam. How about he talks turkey about real shit instead of traipsing around from one gay photo-op to the next.
>>
A canada circlejerk thread with ocasional complaints of Immigrants. /pol/ is great again
>>
>>80032332
>So what?
In more ways than one, it matters not who they put in the PM office now. Jr. was installed to run up the national debt to private banks in Switzerland for his masters, just like his father did, everything else is window dressing. His father got in on the same ticket, the womyn fell in love with him. Jr. has been trained well, it's 2016 after all, so queer vote. Harper more or less retired mid campaign, the only other option was a lawyer from France. In fact all 3 differed little on policy except muh weed, which is really just global fascism rolling in. Needs UN permission? Country is kill.
>>
>>80033084
Lolwat he's done quite a bit actually
https://www.trudeaumetre.ca
He's not even a year in yet
>>
>>80031393

Yeah, I agree. I love weed, he promised to legalize it. There is nothing wrong with refugees either, *especially* since Trudeau is bringing the families here. They have strong family values, they are nice people, so gentle and they just want a home to call their own. How can anybody turn down all the innocent men, and the women and children??? It's impossible. We have to take them, it's the right thing to do.

I still have hope he will legalize weed, we just need to wait a bit longer. He's a man of his word, he will deliver, especially on progressive issues.
>>
>>80032471
My best friends bro is a flamer I love the mofo...... There's a difference in liking him as a person and being fine with gays in general and the president of my country running around like a fag in a gay pride parade when he should have better shit to do. I don't have a problem with gays I have a problem with politicians especially the full of shit left acting as if they care about a minority group when it's obvious they don't. Probably has never hung out with a gay guy in his life, but made sure they were close to him in that photo op.
>>
>>80033419

> 6 achieved.
>>
Once we have the weed it will never be illegal again. I knew this and any right wing conspiracies about this man will never shake my determination for the weed and honestly he's a nice guy at the end of the day.
>>
>>80033576

And one of those is just appointing a cabinet.
>>
File: trudeau_faggot.png (336 KB, 498x439) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_faggot.png
336 KB, 498x439
>>
>>80032689
Idc what the left does but that is interesting that it's popular for heteros too. Must not be hypersexualized running around shoving dildos up there asses.
>>
>>80031393
Degenerate.
>>
>>80032742
>Envy of the world
> #1
Bahahaha ...... The delusion is so strong I can not look away.
>>
>>80033958
Ahem.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/heartbreaking-photo-young-girl-covers-her-eyes-as-nude-men-walk-past-during
>>
>>80031186
>>80031393
>>80031452
This right here is whats wrong with this country
>>
>>80032841
>likes gays
>Wants to import refugees of a culture that hangs them. I'm so liberal my brain just accepts this with no mental backflips necessary.
>>
I like it here. Waycists can leave for all I care.
>>
>>80032319
Not all of Canada is like this tho. Big cities are definitely shit no argument there.

But in all honesty I will take the crazy people zoo that is Toronto over every 2nd person being either a nigger or a spic as it seems to be in alot of the states.

Trudeau is still an effeminate faggot twink though. He is a bad choice to represent Canada on the world stage, but then again who gives a shit about Canada ?
>>
JUST

in
Trudeau
>>
File: 1466114731496.png (2 MB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466114731496.png
2 MB, 1414x2000
>>80031115
>>
>>80034414
>who gives a fuck about Canada

It would have been nice to, mate. We had the potential for greatness. Squandered, and it's a damn shame.
>>
File: trudeance.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trudeance.webm
3 MB, 500x500
>>80031115
He's so fucking adorable, I can hardly stand it
>>
>>80033200
>America is like Canada but only functions as a legitimate country and not a state.
>>
>>80031892
THIS and I'm a smoker.
>>
>>80034618
That's such an unbecoming thing for a world leader to do.
>>
Man Canadians are so butthurt over Canadian liberals. Get over it this is the direction the country is going you can either join of abandon ship. You can be an edge lord and vote for the progressive Conservatives if you want.
>>
>>80034732
he's just a canada leader

I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>80034250

No, intolerant racist bigots like you is what's wrong with our country.
>>
I think he's kawaii. I sure hope Trudeau-senpai notices me this year. Uguu~~
>>
File: 1467857605358.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467857605358.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>80031115
fagot
>>
>>80034732
He's not allowed to have fun just cause he's the PM?
>>
I'm liberal and proud. Liberalism actually works while libertarianism is just a Utopian theory.
>>
File: 1466924305278.jpg (69 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
1466924305278.jpg
69 KB, 697x396
>>80031115
Trudeau embarrasses us on the international stage regularly. We are the end of every joke because of him. Fuck him.
>>
>>80033519
R u joking? U have to be. That or age 13.
>>
>>80031115
trudeau seems to be a champion for the acceptance of male weener phallus exchanging genital fluid inside of a male rectum. what does Canadian citizenry think of this? I think Trudeau won some huge points with them is my take.
>>
Trudeau is proof than even an imbecile can be a Prime Minister. Can't stand this clown.
>>
>>80034992
I wonder who gets fucked in the ass more in his marriage.
>>
If the biggest problem we have is having "too nice" a government then we clearly have a great country.
>>
Trudeau is the alpha and omega cuck. He is the pope of cuckoldry.
>>
File: madmant.gif (4 MB, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
madmant.gif
4 MB, 225x150
>Other countries jealous their leaders would get dropped 1v1
>>
File: CH-front-of-house-crop.jpg (599 KB, 2400x1502) Image search: [Google]
CH-front-of-house-crop.jpg
599 KB, 2400x1502
I mean if he wants to partake in faggotry on a personal level I do not think that reflects on your country.

As an American I don't think of Canada that way. You have way too many geographic and cultural memes outside of that for his personal politics to even make a dent.

But this whole 'bringing in families' thing has me thinking. Especially if they're full of young impressionable children who can be indoctrinated into western culture and values through public education at an early age.

Teenage males (and 20 somethings) will on the other hand just 9/11 throttle radical islamic erections into the towering symbols that are our anglo female genitalia.

> "We have some cocks."

I say this as a black American who grew up in a predominantly white community upper middle class community.
>>
>>80037028
Hahahahahha oh my god the way his hair pokes out of that headgear is intimidating as fuck
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.