[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women allowed into the military /pol/? All they seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ag.jpg (157 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
ag.jpg
157 KB, 1000x600
Why are women allowed into the military /pol/?

All they seem to do is lower standards and ruin morale. They have minimal concept of loyalty or self-sacrifice, and by nature, none of brotherhood.

Why is it so hard for Western leaders to understand that warfare is the exclusive domain of man?
>>
*and transgenders now.

Its Obama's way of demoralizing and weakening the Military
>>
I hope TENS OF THOUSANDS of women die in the military

And I hope tons of army cuck men die trying to save them
>>
File: dead amerifat 22.jpg (87 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 22.jpg
87 KB, 589x330
So they can serve mujaahiden as a sex slaves
>>
>>80030160
> thanks Obama
>>
>>80030591
>https://twitter.com/dannyduchamp/status/750903705638047748

Fuck off turkroach
>>
>>80029910
also, modern gear and equipment weighs like 60lbs +++

add the desert heat to that....

how much do you trust one of them to be able to drag you to safety if you get shot?
>>
>>80029910
It's same kind of question as why are women allowed to work or do anything other than be objects to breed.
>>
>>80029910
I know this goes against the majority of /pol/ but I don't mind as long as the standards don't change. or become more strenuous. If a woman has that kind of devotion to her country and strength, more power to her. I know the risks of rape by fellow servicemen or distraction, but I think the usage of truly dedicated female warriors, even if far and few, rather than just those paraded for social justice, will eventually wear down men white knighting females. Also I think there needs to be a resurgence of the concept of honor. Forgive me if I'm completely out of touch here, but the US military, with all the respect I have for it. Feels like mercenaries, rather than warriors, or sentinels.

I just want higher standards for all. no crybaby shit
>>
>>80029910
Kuffar military must be degraded from within, because we have had no success battling it from without, inshallah.
>>
>>80029910
>letting your muzzle touch the ground

absolute heresy
>>
>>80031677
All it takes is a single woman to completely alter the group dynamics. I'm sure there are a few dyke freaks who can attain the same standards as men, but compromises shouldn't be made for exceptions.

Men and women are not the same, will never be the same, and should not be treated as if they are the same.
>>
>>80031677
I disagree. It's bad for units.
>>
Because the liberal faggots ruin everything. Look at how the ruined the police force. I could beat any woman in a fight and I'm only 210 lbs
>>
File: OP Faggot.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
OP Faggot.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>80029910
lol ur a faggot OP prolly sailor
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.