[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is going on? I've been off /pol/ for a while and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Donald_August_19_(cropped).jpg (56 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
Donald_August_19_(cropped).jpg
56 KB, 342x465
Wtf is going on? I've been off /pol/ for a while and now I'm back and it seems like the Trump support has diminished. What'd I miss?
>>
Hopefully /pol/ realized Trump is just another goy puppet.
>>
R/thedonald went back to Re ddit, for the most part atleast
>>
>>80028409
>>80028639
>>80028655
>It's a Clinton shill thread
>>
>>80028409

The primaries are over, it's the calm before the storm. The day awoo no longer gets posted on Trump generals is the day enthusiasm dies.
>>
>>80028409
election is not till november, think people are chilling out, also its tiring constantly keeping up with trump's media circus t b h
>>
Trump was never meant to win.

Out of the gates he looked like the winner. The hair does not win. The turtle wins.
>>
>>80028409
Hes fucking up trying to capture the conservative voters who aren't already on his side. He's losing his appeal to independents. Conservatives cannot win an election anymore so theres no point in trying to get far right conservatives behind him because they are fucking dying out and society hates them. Trump needs to appeal to moderates and cuckservatives to stand a chance. If he chooses Newt Gingrich as his VP I'm not voting for him.
>>
>>80029240
> If he chooses Newt Gingrich as his VP I'm not voting for him.
Cuckservative detected
>>
File: 3539038807006.jpg (592 KB, 848x1150) Image search: [Google]
3539038807006.jpg
592 KB, 848x1150
Trump is a shill and it's easy to prove.

1. He has TONS of ammunition to use against Clinton. He should be HAMMERING her every single day. But he's not

2. Whenever he does attack Clinton, his jabs are weak and easily countered. He's basically setting her up for a big response every single time. He's playing the straight man in this comedy bit.

3. At a time when he really needs advertising he's actually pulling back on his advertising budget.

4. He was the first to break the news about the recent FBI decision. It was almost like he WANTED to dishearten his followers and make them think Hillary is unstoppable.

5. He draws a salary from his OWN CAMPAIGN. Proving that it's all a giant ponzie scheme.

This is a rigged election and Trump is playing a cartoon villain to scare women and minorities into voting for Hillary Clinton
>>
Nothing new really has been happening in the election. It will start back up eventually
>>
>>80028409
Everyone's over in /cfg/
>>
>>80029366
We're months away from the general. Hillary is currently drowning in her own scandals.

He would be helping her by driving attention away from her own fuckups.

Let her try to polish the FBI corruption turd. Kick her when she tries to get back up.
>>
>>80029366
isn't there a rule with the RNC where no unofficial nominee can use advertisements until after the convention? Hes probably letting Hillary think she has the upperhand then after the convention, he pounces and brings her down.
>>
>>80029795
followup: thats how Romney lost. They allowed the media to paint him into something hes not during that period. But its not working with Trump
>>
it was funny until it became a real possibility

biggest proof that conservatives are backwards retards is donald trump
>>
File: 1464408567057.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1464408567057.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>80029941
Did Trump manufacture Shape Gate to embarrass the media too much to talk about him?

This is other worldly trolling. Trump might actually be a reptilian Troll master.
>>
>>80028409

The primaries are over, but the convention hasn't passed yet.

We've beaten our competition, but haven't gotten to the point to go to complete war on Hillary.

Wait for August. It's going to be one hell of a show.
>>
>>80029240
then you're an idiot
>>
Trump supporters are more sober now. At first he was just a funny dude creating havoc and triggering liberals. Now we know he has a chance to actually win the damn thing + the realization of how evil Hillary is now its not as funny we're nervous.

It was a lot more fun when Jeb was around.
>>
>>80028409
we are waiting for the convention this month, not much has happened.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.