[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some of the most naturally blessed and beautiful places in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: caribbean_map.gif (53 KB, 728x445) Image search: [Google]
caribbean_map.gif
53 KB, 728x445
>some of the most naturally blessed and beautiful places in the western hemisphere
>settlers had to fill them with niggers
fucking why? what the hell was wrong with those morons?
>>
>>80026086

>naturally blessed and beautiful
>mosquitoes, mosquitoes everywhere
>always above 30C
>always above 50% humidity

Only a nonwhite would say this shit.
>>
>>80026229
white man can get rid of mosquitoes easily
white man invented air conditioning for a reason
>>
>>80026342
But was that possible back then?
>>
>>80026229

>complain about winter and cold
>complain about crowded cities and pollution
>come here
>complain about mosquitos, zika, dengue, etc...
>complain about electricity bills when using AC 24/7

Jesus. White folks.
>>
Dominica here.

And it's because they know niggers don't have the capacity to ruin the beauty with human developments, because niggers aren't capable of development.
>>
>>80026539
with enough white people such innovations could have been created faster
these countries wouldn't have needed to worry about food since they're fertile as can be and are very rich in resources
>>
>>80026986
Neighboooor!! I think you're the closest poster I've ever seen here.
Also, still using mud roads Dominica ? :^)
>>
>>80026986
ha ha jokes on you dominica, but i already have your flag

>>80026592
i dont have you though RA RA RA RA
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>80026592
>>80026986
What a lovely day to be collecting flags!
>>
>>80026086
The Caribbean is known as the Dominican Empire. They conquer the Caribbean and spread Dominicanism. Next up: Venezuela!
>>
>>80026986

I've been to your country before. It is really pretty. Why is it so unspoiled/underdeveloped compared to the rest of the Eastern Antilles?
>>
>>80026539
The Spanish used blacks as slaves after exhausting other possibilities: spanish whites died of malaria (bad air), the natives were too rowdy (though they came in handy for silver mining) and the blacks were finally selected because they were not dying to mosquitoes.

Information from Charles C. Mann's 1493 book.
>>
>>80027241
You've got great Caribbean French culture and a nice town but your beaches are LOUSY Martinique.

Lots of QT French Quadroons though.
>>
>>80027773
You should ask advice to locals, never go to touristic sites.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.