[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you been doing to train for the upcoming race war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1460379975380.jpg (324 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460379975380.jpg
324 KB, 1365x2048
What have you been doing to train for the upcoming race war? We all have to train to become as strong as possible for when society collapses and chimpouts get too extreme

I've been running a mile every day. I've been slowly building up pace and running for a greater distance. I've also done some boxing and lifting
>>
>>80020553
I'm a white hispanic. Most people forget about us. I'd like to watch pure whites fight those niggly bears, but please don't do it in a way that defaces public property.
>>
>>80020553
I've been practicing my reflex and accuracy on Call of Duty and my control and resource allocation on arena matches in World of Warcraft
>>
>>80020553
Calisthenics, saving up for an ak... Reading up on guerilla warfare and IEDs
>>
I'm literally not white but I'm not black either.
>>
>>
>>80020726
stfu spik. we white will not only exterminate them niggly bears, but spiks like you to .
YOUR DAYS ARE ALMOST OVER SPIK
>>
>>80020553
My parents own some land innawoods far from any niggers. I'll be fine out there.
>>
>>80021091

Reported.
>>
Nasty Girl (National Guard) here, is that training enough?
>>
>>80022158
You'd be better off with no training.
>>
>>80022078
Fucking calisthenics!

Who the fuck does he think he is!?
>>
>>80020553

> I've been running a mile every day. I've been slowly building up pace and running for a greater distance. I've also done some boxing and lifting

Good on you for trying to keep in shape....buuutttttt you're gonna need to step it up man

I run like 10k for kicks a couple times a week and I've been smoking for 20 years

A full blown race war is gonna be pretty fucking intense. A little more intense than running a mile.
>>
Marcus is a bit of a weirdo m99

Talks about how Swedes who have given up are pussies and defeatism is bad, then he runs of to Ireland for pussy
>>
>>80022292
You are fucking stupid for running so much. Your knees are going to be fucked. Try swimming or riding a bike.
>>
>>80021912
You could try, but remember that most of us spics on the border come from vaqueros and are also gun fanatics. Many of us are also Navy veterans (I'm not. Sadly, I wish to be a part of NASA. My cousins are currently in bootcamp and it's hilarious seeing postcards from them).

Besides, Hispanic isn't even considered a race anymore. I have to check off white on those boxes :P
>>
>>80023198

I do, faggot.

My knees are fine. You're weak.
>>
>>80022158
Green socks?
>>
File: white people btfo.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
white people btfo.webm
1 MB, 406x720
whites will NEVER win race war.
prove me wrong
>>
File: white power.webm (3 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
white power.webm
3 MB, 200x360
>>
File: whites BTFO..jpg (21 KB, 275x387) Image search: [Google]
whites BTFO..jpg
21 KB, 275x387
>>
I've been getting ready to start SS, but I'm weak on guns, ammo, and that type of training. I'm good on medical and working on the finances.
>>
>>80025229
We will against you, we just need a can of raid.
>>
>>80020553
Not wearing those gay ass sandals that's for sure.
>>
Just going to go disappear into the blue ridge. We pretty much lack any government oversight already, and our infrastructure is shit, so you just have to know how to survive out here in a general sense.
>>
I've been becoming friendly with my local jews
>>
>>80021912
Lol this guy. Pick your battles bruh
>>
>>80022158
same senpai wat up
>>
>>80021912
Spics are workers. There up early looking for work. Dont be a pinhead
>>
Been training in gardening and canning. Also raise a small amount of livestock. Already have firearms and gear. I don't really want to shoot people and what not. My hope is to lay low but be able to defend myself and family.
>>
File: 1458138432387.png (40 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458138432387.png
40 KB, 321x322
>>80022050
>cowering in the woods instead of fighting for the white race

don't pass your cowards genes
>>
>>80026176
>Pick your battles
>bruh

Don't be scared, some will be spared for employment.
>>
You guys think they can bag a third one tonight?

3rd times the charm
>>
>>80025616
>been getting ready to start
So start faggot.
>>
>>80023348
You can't say you'd love to watch pure whites fight nigs, you can't sit on the fence. Pick a side and fight with us or against us.
>>
>>80026603
>Being a blood thirsty fuck

I just want to be left alone.
>>
Spics are cowards and very manipulative. Do not trust them in a race war.

At least niggers openly hate everyone and they will tell you to your face. Spics will befriend you but behind your back conspire against you. Just like Jews.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.