[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the world is going to shit and the political system is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463462433533.jpg (18 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1463462433533.jpg
18 KB, 550x512
So the world is going to shit and the political system is shit and corrupt, right?

Why not try to get involved in politics to work to fix the system from the inside? Every big shot politician had to start somewhere.

We're all shitposting on pol about how the world is bad and only getting worse but no one seems to want to try to do anything about it.
>>
>>80020366
The idea is that the system is too corrupt and can only be dismantled through force

Which, of course, always works
>>
Mike from TDS says he's got niggas in high places.
>>
Was JFK the last true hero of the people?
>>
>>80020648
What's a hero of the people, anyway?
>>
>>80020366
If the system is corrupt how would you fix it from within?
>>
>>80020366
Because just like Nietzsche said, the kind of people you'd ideally want to rule have no desire to do so.

Plus I've got a felony on my record. I'll have to settle for a Manafort-type role if I want to get involved now.
>>
>>80020648
RFK

Although, hell, they bumped off JFK Jr. on the rumor that he was going to run for office.
>>
>>80020971
>Manafort
What kind of felony? I got one for, no bullshit, spray painting.

Care to share or are you a fuckin child molester?
>>
>>80020366
If you think only the direction is bad, then yes.
But if you think the structure itself is bad, then
>>80020460
>>
>>80020971
wasn't that Plato?
>>
>>80020811
I'm not sure on the details.

Seems like logically someone would have more influence to bring about change if they actually did political work rather than just live their lives while complaining about how the world is bad and all those corrupt establishment politicians don't know what's what.
>>
>>80020366
I've got Rob Ford tier skeletons in my closet. There's no fucking way any one would vote for me.
>>
File: 1466481002810.png (144 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
1466481002810.png
144 KB, 540x377
feel free to try, no one is stopping you

>>80020648
more of the man of the people instead hero
>>
Anyone seen the vid of JFK proposing the new PE system high schools should use? That shit would not fly today. Actually making kids do intense exercise and breaking them up by skill level by making them wear different coloured pants. That would discourage shitters because it actually rewards hard work.
>>
>>80020366
I've got a crazier plan, I just wanna get into biotechnology and assess the feasibility of developing and unleashing bioterrorism agents that could hypothetically kill more people than anyone else ever has
>>
>>80020366
I think we should advance science and technology to create a world where current political system becomes redundant.
>>
>>80023675
that's a good idea actually, south park did a good ep like that before
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.