[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Britain misconception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: latest-4.png (448 KB, 391x592) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
448 KB, 391x592
There seems to be a small misconception about Captain Britain on this board.
The "main" Captain Britain is still Brian Braddock, and there's bound to be a Muslim or two within Captain Britain Corps.. However, the "main" version of the Muslim woman you've been confusing for the main Captain Britain does wield Excalibur, making her the rightful ruler of Britain.
>>
>muslims ruling Britain

Don't people red these things for some sort of escapism? Why read a comic book that's just like day to day life?
>>
>>80020487
kek
>>
>>80020487
>black president
>62%
>royal family is the kardashians.
>>
>5% of the population
>There's bound to be a Muslim or two in his corps

Why? Does he recruit exclusively from London?
>>
>>80020795
I think our new royal family should be the Trump family. Trump's kids are doing quite well financially, even when their dad's name (thus enterprise) is being dragged in the mud
>>
>>80020795
Two wrongs don't make you white.
>>
>>80021179
Multiverse, infinite realities to choose from. If a world has a Britain or equivalent they pick someone to join the Corps.
>>
>a muslim
>rightful ruler of Britain

This is the fucking problem.
>>
>>80020185
>"There'll be a bitch of a spin in this pitch."
>>
>>80021665
So it's even less likely that there would be Muslims?
>>
>>80020185

Does anyone actually buy this stupid shit marvel spews?
>>
>>80020185
Nobody cares.
>>
>>80022600
No, comic sales have been in freefall for years. Occasionally they'll have a couple of first issue successes but those typically don't last as sales drop off in the later issues (lady thor)
>>
>>80022521
More likely.
The Corps. doesn't care if you're pajeet or from a reality where Germany won WWII as long as you do your job.
>>
File: 1439429061252.jpg (120 KB, 460x346) Image search: [Google]
1439429061252.jpg
120 KB, 460x346
>Its my other fandom
>>
File: 1467387785373.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1467387785373.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>80020185
>Arab,Muslim woman rules Britannia
The thought of this would make King Arthur, Merlin, and all the Knights of the round table cringe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.