[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any preferably non military organizing I can join that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Is there any preferably non military organizing I can join that will provide combat training among other useful survival techniques?

All I would ask for in return is basic food/shelter. I just want to get into peak physical shape and basically be able to do freelance/mercenary work.

I just don't want to contractually be property of the government.

Alternatively I'm thinking of joining the military. What branch provides the best training to turn a skinnyfat into a physically aesthetic well trained soldier?
>>
>>80019371
The only way to get into private security is through military training.If you want the best BASIC training, I'd say Marines. If you're willing to put more time into it, I'd say join whatever branch seems best for you and trying to get into a special operations unit.
>>
>>80019610
And yes, there are no shortage of ex-military who form shooting groups who teach beginners, but that wouldn't help an actual resume.
>>
>>80019371

Or you can buy a gun and shoot yourself.

Faggot.
>>
>>80019371
>be finnish
>join army as it is every finnish mans duty
>get free food and housing for 6-12 months
>get basic to very advanced military training depending on your branch

That's it desu, now come home whaitu man
>>
>>80019610
What branch would be best to prepare for a career in espionage/spec ops and not get shipped to the Arab desert. Should I be in shape before I sign up or will the training cover that
>>
>>80019371
Join the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment. even after just 3-4 years there you'll be able to work for just about any mercenary group you want.

>>80022154
>espionage/spec ops and not get shipped to the Arab desert.
Army special forces. Join one of their groups that deploys to any area but the middle east (I think 7th group has that covered now). And yes be in shape before you show up.
>>
>>80019371

You could join the French Foreign Legion. You'll be fighting for France but you'll still pretty much be a mercenary though
>>
>>80019610
>Marines are the best.

Lol.
>>
>>80019371
>is there any organization that will provide me this service
>all I ask for in return is food and shelter
>provide me a service
>compensate me

Yeah nigga right next to the massage parlor that pays you to get fucking jerked off by Ming Li
>>
>>80019371
Some basic survival stuff... Join the Boy Scouts?
Other than that... you could probably learn some martial arts and learn to shoot on a shooting range.
>>
There's probably tons of tactical or survival classes.

They'll most likely Jew you though.
>>
>>80019371
>>>/k/
>>
>>80020832
Sounds pretty nice. It's only training for defense, right? you won't get sent abroad?
>>
>>80027823
Lol sent abroad where? To all those global conflicts Finland's participating in?
>>
>>80028012
Wasn't talking to you burger
>>
File: 1467244121268.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1467244121268.png
311 KB, 900x702
>>80027823
RARE
>>
>>80019371
>Is there any preferably non military organizing I can join that will provide combat training among other useful survival techniques?
>All I would ask for in return is basic food/shelter.

So you want to be trained, housed, and fed for free with no obligations in return?
>>
File: 1467520514123.jpg (463 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467520514123.jpg
463 KB, 2560x1600
>>80019371

>I just want to get into peak physical shape and basically be able to do freelance/mercenary work.

hahahahahahahahahaaha

dude

hahahahaha

Do you fucking understand that even in the SO/Veteran LEO community, unless you've seen live fire, you cannot work for 99% of merc companies? You have exactly a 0% chance of this working out like you think it will. You are literally being a COD couch warrior faggot.
>>
They will let you join the Russian military if you can speak fluent Russian.

They will let you join the Spanish military if you come from an ex Spanish colony.

They let you join Denmark and Luxembourg's army if you are a foreign resident living in the country.

The USA lets you serve with a green card. We also allow all First Nations people with more than 50% Native Blood to join all US armed forces.

The French foreign legion is still a thing.

Australia and NZ appear to have the best deal. If you are a US soldier or sailor they will take you and give you a 25,000 pay bump and citizenship if you sign up with them. They need skilled people so they hire people from the US and Canada just finishing their first tour.
>>
>>80019610
If you're college educated and in really good shape and you can max out the ASVAB, do army. 11X Option 40 or 18X. Civilian to basic, to jump school, to ranger (11X Opt 40) or Green Beret (18x) selection.

Is it possible for civilians to make it into contracting? Sure. I've met a small handful. Most start out as EMTs with basic weapon/driving training (about 3 years ago there was a ton of demand for EMTs in the contracting world). Some hate the life and leave. Some never network and can't put a good string of contracts together for consistent employment. If you're a civilian with no mil/le experience, I'd say medical is the way to go.

>>80022154
The community guys in the Army usually go one of two ways. Infantry. Ranger. then Combat Applications Group (Delta) if they're really tough hombres. These guys kick doors, do kill/capture, and counter terrorism. The other path is infantry then Special Forces (Green Beret), then CAG or if they're really smart and hard, The Activity. Usually clandestine training guerillas or long duration humint missions.

The Activity get involved in basically everything. But to make it means you're literally one of the brightest and fittest soldiers in the US Army.
>>
>>80022154
Also, yes. You need to be in excellent shape before you join. Again, go Army. If you go Navy and don't make it into their intelligence community (likely since you're asking on this board instead of networking with the appropriate people) or special operations community, you'll be some crew man on a ship doing fuck-all.
>>
Wow you guys aren't even trying any more are you. Junior FBI in the Criminal Investigations Division fishing for something to show his director huh?
>>
>>80028732
OP daydreams about being Big Boss... and has vivid dreams about how he lost his right eye in a gunfight and has to wear an eyepatch. He also grew out his beard cause he's a faggot.
>>
>>80029044
>Is it possible for civilians to make it into contracting? Sure. I've met a small handful.

The easiest way to be a contractor is to become a Hazmat Certified Class A truck driver.
>>
>>80029659
I see what you did there. Well done. I get that reference.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.