[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ real life red pill awakening stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: allahktfod.jpg (1 MB, 2079x1381) Image search: [Google]
allahktfod.jpg
1 MB, 2079x1381
>be leaf
>three years ago
>have 21 110lb Aryan gf
>getting changed to go to boxing gym
>get text from gf on her way home from uni
>gf - "this guy keeps smiling at me on the bus"
>leaf - "just ignore him"
>gf - calls me
>"this guy keeps asking for my number"
>leaf ; "just let me know if he's still there before your stop"
>gf calls again - hangs up
>gf text "help"
>immediate colossal adrenaline rush
>try to call, no answer
>drive 150km/h down main road through every red light in rush hour
>one block from her stop
>see her walking with books, person walking directly behind her
>fucking sand nigger
>stop vehicle in middle of road
>walk toward gf
>"get in the car"
>sand nigger looks up last second from his phone to a straight right hand down the pipe
>ktfo, phone, bag, sand nigger go flying into middle of rush hour traffic
>"STEP FOOT IN *ANON'S COMMUNITY* AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU."
>sand nigger lying motionless
>acquaintance happened to be at intersection and saw everything
>people exiting vehicles to help shitskin
>goodnight leftside

Sweden, please be more like leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x375
>>80017963
>he slowly exhaled as he told his raichu pillow about his big night out, just before slowly masturbating himself to sleep using his own desolate, lonely tears as lubricant

Cool story anon.
>>
>>80017963
sage blogs
>>
>>80017963
did you train with Trudeau?
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 735x582
>>80017963
What really happened
>stop vehicle in the middle of the road
>adrenaline overdose to the thought of being cucked
>watch through the window as gf gets pounded by a gang of brown gentleman
>gulp down maple syrup like a moose abuse fuckup i am
>trudeau walks past and gives me a thumbs up
>migrants yelling IT'S 2016 while spraying mohammeds on gfs face
>go sleep in my lumberjack cuckshed in the woods
>>
>>80017963

>be me
>12ish
>admittedly have some anger problems (mostly in the past)
>helping make a parade float
>need a knife for something
>volunteer my knife
>string is cut everything's fine
>Jamal decides he wants my knife and puts it in his pocket
>everything is not fine
>chase Jamal down
>pick him up and slam him onto the concrete (i was a wrestler when I was little)
>beat him to a tar until he gives me back my knife
>knife up to his throat just tormenting him a bit, wasn't actually going to kill him
>cop (who was also my wrestling coach) pulls me off of him takes knife
>Jamal starts crying about how im a racist and hate blacks and shit (I might have called him a nigger I don't remember)
>big scene erupts between his parents, my parents, Jamal, myself, and the cop
>niggers nigging as to be expected
>lets ignore the fact this little shit stole my knife, its a race issue now
>eventually cop/coach tells niggers to go fucking home
>tells me he has to keep my knife
>dad beats me like a red headed step child on mothers day when we get home
>cop gives me knife back at practice the next monday

I learned right then that blacks were nothing but animals. When the fat little manlet was going to kick my dads ass (dad is 6'4 and a former college heavyweight) and you could tell in his mind he thought he could. They aren't people, they cant conform to human society, and when they do break a rule and get in trouble for it, its all a race issue.

Ever since that day I've done my absolute damndest to stay away from blacks. They are like rabid dogs, but at least I can shoot a rabid dog without years of getting legally fucked.
>>
First things first:
>A

Secondly ITT we discuss things that didn't happen.

Lastly sage.
>>
>>80021163
How are every single aussies like this
>>
I was born in the darkness, molded by it...
>>
>>80021250
You need to learn
>>
>>80017963
Native guy in welding school missed a good 1/3 of the days when we were told at the start of the course that missing more than a couple days was ejection from the course.

He is fucking terrible at welding but passes anyways, has a job lined up after he finished simply because he's native. He also was evicted halfway through the course because he couldn't make rent payments after spending all his money on beer and weed. I really wonder what he's up to.

I still have work after the mass layoffs, I'm sure he does too since he's native.
>>
>>80021389

Quite a few of them are turbovirgins, so the r9cuck style shitposting is natural for them.
>>
>>80021250
>Heh I can beat niggers
>That's why I avoid them
FUCKING
ALPHA
>>
>>80022069

What?

I avoid them because the chances of my wrestling coach being the cop that happens to be involved and saving me from an assault charge with a deadly weapon are extremely low, seeing as how hes dead now.

I got damn lucky and in hindsight i'll admit that, but since you cant just shoot them on sight its best to avoid their containment zones at all costs. What does this have to do with being an alpha?

Another story this one second hand and lacking lots of detail

>be my friend
>live in Oklahoma
>nigger breaks into house
>blow niggers ribcage through the drywall
>its a good shoot, no criminal charges
>niggers family sues me for god knows what reason
>spend large amount of time and money waiting for the judge to throw out a case that clearly has no standing under oklahoma law

like I said man, even if you shoot em all legal and proper, you still get fucked. It is best to avoid them 100%
>>
File: 1455909393725.webm (2 MB, 1274x714) Image search: [Google]
1455909393725.webm
2 MB, 1274x714
>>80017963
¡VIVA CANELO!
>>
>>80022836

Why are the irish always so good at boxing?
>>
>>80017963

Wait so he didn't even talk to her just smiled, then got off the bus minding his own buissness on the phone when you come speeding in and knock him out?
>>
>>80023096
They channel all their anger to it
>>
>>80023096
Histprically the lower rungs of society have always been the best boxers of their time.
>>
>>80023096

>Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
>Irish
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.