[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are aborigines contributing members of society in Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: boong.jpg (49 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
boong.jpg
49 KB, 500x374
Well? Are any full blooded boongs actually good, decent human beings? Or are they all just drunken didgeridindu's who sniff petrol all day?

Also general experiences with boongs thread for Strayacunts I guess.
>>
>>80017730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Ofcourse they do.

In all honesty however, they are a rare site on the eastern coast where most of the whites live. I once visited a friend who works on choppers up in Kununurra and they were confined to compounds, deemed unable to deal with modern society.

My older brother worked at the mines in WA and witnessed two Boongs fight to the ground. The victor immediately starting ass fucking his opponent in the middle of a grog shop parking lot.
>>
>>80019141
Kek, what?

Is that some sort of victory dance or something? Fucking the guy you beat up in the ass?
>>
They're an utterly broken people man, let them be
>>
>>80017730

There are so few of them left it doesn't really matter.

That being said they smell like shit, can't speak English properly and are generally degenerates.

If we still had easy access to guns they'd be Basketball Americans x 2.
>>
File: jewidea.png (452 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
jewidea.png
452 KB, 499x374
think about it
>>
>>80019486
Just something that happens.

>>80019629
Is right though. What happened to these guys is fucking horrendous. To answer your original question properly - yes there is such a thing as an intelligent and productive Aboriginal. Most of them don't have a structured, safe and stimulated childhood in a world they weren't prepared to come crashing onto their land.

Although we can respect and recognize their ability to reform it seems the damage has simply been irreversibly done for the majority.
>>
>>80017730
>Be me
>Walking home from gym
>Walk past elderly aboriginal
>"Hey budda, how you goin?"
>"Good mate".
>"Nice man, have a good day".

Its mainly the mixed abbos you need to worry about.
>>
>>80017730
I got part native neighbors and I call them natives as Abo is somewhat of a insult. I trust them, I would protect them, They are fully functioning members of society and to a point, I don't really even see them as native Australian, Just simply Australians. There are a lot of bad eggs out there and the Australian government supports this in forms of welfare and relaxing criminal charges against them simply because they are abos. I they can be taken away from their families at a young age and raised in a civilized manner and taught to hate what the rest of them are, then yes, there is hope. but to let them manage themselves in today's society is just stupid
>>
wtf am i watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxYnHkWb5oQ
>>
>>80017730
No.

/thread
>>
>>80020373
>Its mainly the mixed abbos you need to worry about.

so.. the majority?
>>
>>80019941
>What happened to these guys is fucking horrendous

No it isn't. What is horrendous is that we didn't finish the job when we had a chance.
>>
>>80019141
I can't tell if that's based or gay
>>
>>80020722
.......Yes.
>>
Aren't the aboriginals fucked up due to massive inbreeding?
>>
File: Miss australia.jpg (6 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
Miss australia.jpg
6 KB, 237x212
What happened to them
>>
>>80020821

>It's always a joke until it happens to me

Standard /pol/
>>
File: missinglinks.jpg (325 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
missinglinks.jpg
325 KB, 1280x720
can anyone help me name my band?
>>
>>80017730
>full blooded
no, never. even if they're taken away from their birth families they're going to get fucked up by society's shit anyway.

>general experiences
i got a boomerang thrown through my passenger side window once.
>>
>>80020607
We tried that.
It didn't work.
Lots of rape.
>>
>>80017730
yeah they contribute heaps, here's proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skuv_DF8nIY
>>
>>80021014
You ever here idiots denying evolution say "Show me the missing link." Well here you go.
>>
>>80021045
Who said I was joking? Abos are literal animals.
>>
>>80021177
That's not a missing link. That's a badly inbred, destroyed person.
>>
I wonder what Tasmanians were like. They all gone now....
>>
>>80021088
>i got a boomerang thrown through my passenger side window once

Impressive aim
>>
>>80021088
>I got a boomerang thrown threw my side window once.
I'm gonna use that upsidedownbro.
>>
>>80021478
>Tasmanians
>all gone

Poor devils...
>>
>>80021573
Nicely banted
>>
>>80021573
Tasmania is an island off the coast of southern Australia moron.
>>
https://youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=88
>>
>>80019141
Obvios b8
>>
File: 1456968374304.jpg (40 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1456968374304.jpg
40 KB, 628x676
>>80021573
>>
>>80021205
>edgy babby's first time on an anonymous indian designated shitposting board

technically, so is the rest of us.
>>
>>80021764
Yeah but the natives are all gone. Maybe they are the same as abos idk but the last Tasmanian's skin was turned into a tobacco pouch kek. Just something this thread reminded me of.
>>
>>80017730

All the full-blooded ones live out in the desert on government benefits in their indigenous communities.

The ones you see in the cities do tend to be drunks.

The ones that integrate into society tend to be mixed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
>>
My mums a nurse, we spent a year in an aboriginal community (1991).

I dont remember much, i was 4, but the stories i heard are hectic.

Main one:
Guu comes into emergency "she stabbed me, she stabbed me!" Opens his arms and his guts fell out. Nurses tape up his guts, put him in ambulance to be shipped off to a bigger hospital. As they are getting ready to leave, a woman comes in "i killed him, i killed him" she has slashed her arms up with a broken beer bottle after slashing her husbands guts open. They tape up her arms and put her in the ambulance.

Meanwhile a lady is giving birth so they trundle her in the ambulance too.

My dads driving ambulance, half way there, he hears screaming in the back, he pulls over and the couple are arguing in the back and he has ripped off his bandages and his guys are falling out and he is screaming that she tried to kill him.

Dad goes nuts, cuss' them all out, puts one in the front and one in the back boots it to bigger hospital at 200km/h and literally kicked them out of the ambulance and fucked off home.

I have many other stories if you guys are keen for them?
>>
Don't sniff petrol from a can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
>>80019141
The abo songs are so fucking stupid... but they're also catchy.

I don't know how to feel about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
>>80021784
I was about to ask for the video with the two abbo's grunting along to a tranny on piano. Thanks mexico.
>>
>>80022380
kek in NT they had to get scientists come up with a petrol that was unsniffiable, and it took them years

then once released abbos took 2 months to work out how to abuse it.
>>
>>80021070
Petrolheads.
>>
>>80021070
Ugaa ft. booga
>>
>>80019629
Agreed, thoroughly defeated.
Let them while out the end of their subspecies in peace.
>>
they are good singers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>80017730
All the things I'm seeing here are leading me to believe that Abos are too stupid to pose much of a threat. If American blacks were pitbulls, Abos would be weiner dogs.
>>
>>80022481
They literally made a song about not huffing gas...what the fuck
>>
>>80022111
Noice.
>>
>>80022111
Yes
>>
>>80022595
They iz chemists n shit.
>>
>>80022111
Another time: 3 male boonhs are having a drinking session, after 3 days of drinking one of the guys says "ahh fuck it, im going for a nap"

2 days later the guys are still drinking wondering where their mate was. They go out back and he had died from alcohol poisoning.

Apparently they drank for another day before letting anyone know. Dude had been dead for 3 days.

Dad still has some mild ptsd from that body.
>>
>>80023456
lol
>>
>>80023118
I want to meet the person that thought it would be a good idea to spend tax payer and donor money convincing me abos are fucking subhuman with that production.
>>
>>80019723

They have even less agency than the negros. They can't even form shit tier gangs like the Bloods. At the top of the criminal food chain is the Russian Mafia. Those guys literally have PhDs.
>>
>>80019141

Jesus Christ

Even the Abo children look like ugly trainwrecks
>>
Mate lived in kalgoorlie. Said coons would shit in the streets and fuck each other in the gutters and they used to have big tribal wars with spears and shit.
>>
>>80021070
Neanderthalica
>>
>>80023456
Last one:

Dads on call as ambo driver/ seccy guard.

Get a call and they bring in the bodies from a car crash. 7 teenaged boongs stole a car and went joy riding. 2 in the front 5 in the back.

Went round a corner too fast, rolled it, killed all of them.

One of the guys was a "star" footy player in the community (NRL). He was in the backseat on someones lap. He flew through the window and caught his boong head on the top of the window. Caved his skull clean in.

Dad, as the mourge attendant had to clean this guys face up for veiwing the next day.

Goes about unsquishing his skull etc, a proper fucked up job.

Meanwhile its him and an old lady nurse in the hospital and its night so the whole place is locked up tight.

Community finds out it was "star" footy player. Boongs Start gathering in a huge mob ouside the hospitall demanding to see the kid.

Dad cant let them in, they would trash the fucking hospital plus rules etc.

They start banging on windows and doors with sticks and rocks. Luckily its built by white engineers with white contractors and its solid as fuck. 2" plate glass windows etc.

They are screaming they are gonna kill me dad, throat slitting motions etc.

Dads freaking, by now 200+ boongs baying for his blood.

15 mins later coos show up from another town and beat down all the boongs with night sticks, a proper black man beating.

Dad says he has never seen a sight so beautiful.

This place was proper fucked. School would be torched a few times a year. No metho sold in town, hardware store shut at 3pm. Pub must be shit by 6, no take away alcohol. Later it becomes a dry community, now all the boongs are on ice.

Mum still does some work out there every now and then, she says the boong nurses dont show up for work and then call in a day before payday freaking out coz they wont get paid. Mum does the rosters and laughs in their face when they get no hours.

They dont care they got gubmint bux as well as salary.
>>
>>80024394

A friend told me once how she was doing her medical residency in a remote aboriginal community. There was this one case of an elderly woman who had been neglected by her children who were out somewhere getting high and drunk. She inspected the old woman and realised that her diapers hadn't been changed in weeks. When she removed them, they were filled with cockroaches and maggots among the feces and bodily fluids.
>>
>>80024394
I read your posts in that disgusting Australian twang.
>>
>>80024720
Yeah man, the lack of respect for their own kin is appalling. And they blame it all on whitey. Problem is, boong kids are funny, bright and happy go lucky, but they are ruined by their own people. As soon as they get old enough (7-9ish) they become indoctrinated into their fucked communities and by then its too late.
>>
>>80025043
Didn't you guys put a ton of them in orphanages in the seventies to try to fix 'em?
How'd that turn out?
>>
>>80024833
Good onya mate, have a long hard look at yourself but, your a dirty seppo cunt.
>>
>>80025390
No good, it was mainly chirch based and the chirch pedos raped them. Didnt exactly help.
>>
nah they are mostly just a bunch of drunk cunts, my mates and i would bash up the faggoty ones at school
>>
>>80025390

It was attacked by leftist academics to the point where it is considered Australia's greatest national shame - a crime against humanity. I don't like the idea of separating children from their biological parents. I think they should have taken the whole senpai and civilized them.
>>
>>80022595
Want them to stop huffing gas? Teach them to grow their own ganja.
>>
File: marvelsabo.jpg (147 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
marvelsabo.jpg
147 KB, 900x1367
>>80017730
I never knew abos existed until Marvel diversity hired an abo superhero. I never knew what abos were like until I saw abo threads.
>>
>>80025793
>get the abbos high
they are bad enough drunk, it would be fucking hell with them drunk and high, going to their "dream time" and shit
>>
>>80019141

they're like living fossils

whites are literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years ahead of them in terms of evolution
>>
File: _90314452_ironman.jpg (85 KB, 660x811) Image search: [Google]
_90314452_ironman.jpg
85 KB, 660x811
>>80025882

Marvel has just revealed the new Iron Man. Really triggering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36731596
>>
We spend millions protecting animals. Why are these subhumans any different? Just let them sniff their petrol and keep themselves in their shithole of a desert.
>>
>>80025882

Looks like a half blood

>>80025655

>civilizing abbos

From what I've read from Australians that's not possible. You guys should have just built a containment zone for them like an African safari or just straight up wiped them out. They're just a blight on the system at this point and they're literally tens of thousands of years behind whites in terms of evolution. It's like trying to assimilate animals, pointless and futile effort.

You would think for leftists claiming to be so "scientific" they would recognize evolution when they see it.
>>
>>80026299
>We spend millions protecting animals

You make a good point. I was thinking they should just put the Abbos in some sort of natural sanctuary like a zoo with a big fence or wall. But then the problem is liberals would show up and complain that they're equal and should live among us. So really you're better off just wiping them out through sterilization.
>>
>>80019141
WE ARE TEH BIKA BIKA BOYZ
>>
>>80026812
It's the opposite actually. We have big, walled off Aboriginal communities where they live effectively under no law but their own. As a result, there's no law period and rape and abuse of children is every day normal. When we try to shut those communities down all the lefties go ape, claiming we're racist for not respecting their culture.
>>
>>80026666
We could just donate white sperm and eggs and get some good doctors to implant them.
Do it over a few generations, and it's all good!
>>
>>80024394

Can somebody translate this into English?
>>
File: Han Constanza.jpg (77 KB, 504x411) Image search: [Google]
Han Constanza.jpg
77 KB, 504x411
No joke Aussies, these threads always make me so damn thankful that our leaf natives are actual homo sapiens. Nobody going full rama rama here, they mostly just stay on their reserves and drink a lot.
>>
Ăšltima:

Los papás de guardia ya que ambos conductores / guardia Seccy.

Recibe una llamada y que pueden aportar en los cuerpos de un accidente de coche. 7 boongs teenaged robaron un coche y se fueron montando alegrĂ­a. 2 en la parte delantera 5 en la parte posterior.

Dio la vuelta a una esquina demasiado rápido, lo enrolló, mató a todos ellos.

Uno de los chicos era un jugador Footy "estrella" en la comunidad (NRL). Él estaba en el asiento trasero de alguien en el regazo. Él voló a través de la ventana y llamó Boong su cabeza en la parte superior de la ventana. Su cráneo hundido limpia.

Papá, como el encargado mourge tenía que limpiar estos chicos se enfrentan veiwing para el día siguiente.

Va sobre unsquishing Su cráneo etc, para follada adecuado encima del trabajo.

Mientras tanto, él y su enfermera de una vieja señora en el hospital y su noche Sé que todo el lugar está bien cerrado.

Comunidad descubre que era jugador Footy "estrella". Boongs empezar a reunir en una gran multitud del ouside la hospitall exigiendo ver al niño.

Papá no puede dejarlos entrar, serían basura el puto hospital, además de reglas, etc.

Comienzan a golpear las ventanas y puertas con palos y piedras. Por suerte su construida por ingenieros contratistas blancos con blancos y su sĂłlido como mierda. 2 "cristaleras etc.

Ellos están gritando que se me va a matar a papá, garganta rajar movimientos etc.

Papás volviendo loco, por ahora más de 200 boongs ladrando Para su sangre.
>>
>>80027648
>>80027436
Fuck

15 minutos más tarde coos aparecen de otra ciudad y golpear hacia abajo todos los boongs con porras, un buen golpeo hombre negro.

Papá dice que nunca ha visto un espectáculo tan hermoso.

Este lugar estaba jodido adecuada. La escuela se incendió un par de veces al año. No meto vendido en la ciudad, ferretería cerró a las 3 pm. Pubs deben ser mierda por 6, sin quitarle el alcohol. Más tarde se convierte en una comunidad en seco, ahora todos los boongs están en el hielo.

Mamá todavía lo hace un poco de trabajo por ahí de vez en cuando, se dice que las enfermeras Boong dont se presentó a trabajar y luego llamar a un día antes del día de paga volviendo loco coz que planteo se les paga. Mamá hace las listas y se ríe en su cara cuando no obtienen horas.

Ellos no se preocupan llegaron bux gubmint, asĂ­ como el salario.
>>
>>80027268

for what fucking reason? just sterilize them.
>>
File: abos.png (102 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
abos.png
102 KB, 640x360
>>80017730
>aborigines contributing members of society
>>
>>80027436
7 abos stole a car and wrecked it, killing them all.

One of them was good at Soccer and was quite liked by the abos.

Anon's dad was trying to fix up soccer abo's corpse for burial when word got out that he died.

All of the abos came running to the building to see him and started a riot.

They couldn't get past proper White construction and got fucked up by police from a nearby town.
>>
>>80019141

If white colonialism didn't happen I wonder if the Maori would have paddled over in their canoes and rekd the Abos for a laugh
>>
>>80027551
I am actually fascinated by the natives of the American Arctic.
If I was rich, I'd build those fuckers a domed city way up north.
Got any stories?
>>80027833
Genocide doesn't go over well with people.
>>
>>80025655
>I think they should have taken the whole senpai and civilized them.
>civilizing a ~65 iq people

good luck with that m8
>>
File: 1456686306960.jpg (693 KB, 1559x1043) Image search: [Google]
1456686306960.jpg
693 KB, 1559x1043
>>80028303

I live in Toronto so the only aboriginals I see are drunken hobos. I couldn't tell you about Inuits myself, but many of them still live more or less traditionally and do seasonal hunting in motor boats for seals and caribou. Paul Mccartney and that bitch with the fake leg protested the seal hunt several years ago along with a bunch of other butthurt libkeks not realizing that its a native practice that's been around literally thousands for years.
>>
>>80027113
It's funny how identical this is on native reservations around here
>>
>>80028870
We really need to fix those.
Ours are at least lower-Asian-tier, they can and should be integrated.
>>80028645
They just need laws preventing them from over-sealing, over-whaling, and over-fishing, but should be allowed to do such things.
What else are they gonna do, farm?
>>
>>80026233
>>80025882
Marvel's been full-pozzed for years.
>>
>>80025882
You sound extremely uneducated.
>>
>>80021070
Ayers Learns to Rock
>>
>>80027894
Top notch translation but its NRL (Rugby Leage) not soccer.
>>
There is this 1 abbo that every monday he walks into a bottleshop takes a bottom of something and walks out, doesnt pay just casually walks out with no fucks given. he does it so much that its not even worth the shops time, they just ring up the cop shop and say "hey yeah took a Bootle of "_____" today" and leave it.
>>
>>80019739
kek
>>
>>80027894
https://youtu.be/RFl-BkwjnwM
>>
>>80030858

So why is that professional sportsmen get away with what is essential assault? I'm not complaining, just curious
>>
>>80021070
>>80024285

Dennis and the Ovans.
>>
>>80019739
This is a woman by the way
>>
>>80028645
I'm glad we have civilised aboriginals, here in the Americas. Shame we fucked 'em up so badly though.
>>
>>80031080
Because they make cities a lot of $$$
>>
>>80031080
They are trying to rid the game of it with big penalties etc. its good fun to watch.
>>
>>80028303

The ones who actually live in the arctic are of two types: either traditionalists who still live mostly through hunting and see a supply plane maybe once per month, or else alcohol gas-sniffers who do literally nothing all day except abuse solvents.

A bit less north than that and you get regular natives like the Cree and Dene. They hate each other and often kill each other. Hearing them talk about each other makes Moonman seem like an anti-racist activist.

Then further south near the border and they're basically identical to the sort you get in North Dakota. Many of them have no jobs and/or sell cheap cigarettes to white people (natives get them for like 1/2 off due to treaty arrangements). A lot of them get drunk and stab whitey, but there are some respectable ones. The respectable ones, in my experience, fucking despise the ghetto "rez" (reserve) ones with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Also some of them hate Jews lel

Oh, and I guess a bunch of them are leftist SJWs too. Those ones protest a lot. In the 90s/early 2000s there were militant ethnic nationalist ones who had standoffs with the army, sort of like your American Indian Movement did.

tl;dr Aussie Abos are 1000x worse than Canadian Abos, from what I can tell
>>
>>80028248
Now this is quality posting
>>
>>80032108
You know, Eskimos have an average IQ of 91? That's higher than fucking SEAsians. Other than whites, other Asians, and Jews, they're the highest.
If only they lived up to their potential.
>>
>>80031462
Fuck off.
>>
>>80031748
Ehhhh wut. You actually know many?
>>
>>80031080
Can't be assault if no one presses charges and what kind of pussy would press charges?
>>
>>80028303
The actual arctic natives aren't too bad, but they do have alcoholism problems.

Thankfully they're far enough away from everything that nobody's bothered by them.
>>
>>80032422

They've been fucked over a few times too. We (by which I mean us; your government did it too) used them for testing the effects of radiation in the 50s and 60s. I forget exactly what they did, but it wasn't good, obviously.

The territory of Nunavut is basically an Inuit territory, google it if you're interested. They can run a civilization in a semi-competent manner with outside help, at least. Nunavut is actually functional. There's a decent number* of white people up there for work, too, though.

*capital city probably has about 10,000 people in total, too lazy to google it, it's mostly inuit
>>
>>80026666

We could try letting them run casinos like North Americans have done with the natives, but I doubt they would be capable of it.
>>
>>80022380

I never realized just how far from human they are. It's really sad to try to take animals and tell them they are human and expect them to be as capable as us. They are just set up for failure from the start.
>>
>>80026085

Honestly it's far better that people sit around stoned than anything else
>>
>>80017730
Explain how a plant can be a human bean.
>>
>>80017730

Why are Canada's always so obsessed with our boong population? Are you trying to interrogate us? I swear we aren't gassing them, they gas themselves!
>>
>>80028248

Very likely. Maori were pretty vicious.
>>
>>80029225
>pozzed

I hope that this term gets more widely used
>>
>>80029620

>unknown flag

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU
>>
File: Qamutik_1_1999-04-01.jpg (597 KB, 4758x3194) Image search: [Google]
Qamutik_1_1999-04-01.jpg
597 KB, 4758x3194
>>80033860

Pic related are our natives. Yours look like fucking cro-magnons, its honestly astonishing how primordial they look.
>>
>>80034276
It's andorra, there's a bug in the flag software or something
>>
>>80024394
Where was this.

Was it walgett? I lived 100k out of town. Did distance education because walgett was just.. Fucked up.

There was a black school and white school.

Black school they just sat on the roof all day.

Every time you were in town they are sleeping in the gutter.

Always throwing bricks through bank window till they left.

Now the town has 10ft fence down either side of the street to protect the shops at night.

Look at Walgett's main street in google street view
>>
>60 iq
what do you think?
>>
do abos get white chicks?
>>
>>80034746
You sick cunt
Now im looking at every backwater australian city i can find in the middle of nowhere

i cant stop myself its a fucking trainwreck out there.
>>
>>80025390
It was a stop gap measure that worked in varying degrees of success of course it's remembered as whitey stealing blackies and destroying communities which is funny if you know anything about the tribal history and how fucked as a tribe they were. Some anon's probably got the image macro about all the child abuse done by abo's to their own
>>
>>80035227

Not unless you're a footy star
>>
>>80017730
feckoff racist cunt
>>
>>80028303
Wouldn't trying to breed them out of existence still be genocide? That's exactly how /pol/ defines white genocide.
>>
>>80034106

Yeah, "were"
>>
>>80026666
There only 2% of the population there getting breed out as we currently speak in a few generations there won't be a single pure blood left apart from the one in the middle of fucking nowhere, lefties have impart helped by saying it's racist to question how much aboriginal is within someone which is funny because it's going to help wipe them out
>>
File: menzies.png (2 MB, 1895x683) Image search: [Google]
menzies.png
2 MB, 1895x683
Behold the australian shire of menzies.
Not to be confused with young teen girls getting their period and calling it mensies.

This place looks like they have at least 3 fucking thunderdomes

What are you doing down there australia

what happens in australian middle of nowhere
>>
File: 1338604269035.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1338604269035.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>80019141
Why lie?

I lived in Kununurra for 10 years and grew up with abos at KDHS. They live on the east side of town and somewhat in Lakeside, the only 'compound' is at the cop shop. Apart from the shady fucks in the VB littered clearings next to the path to Lakeside and the occasional one passed out on the grass next to BP they were relatively nice.

Stop making up shit for the sake of /pol/
>>
>>80027436
yeah it says fuck off you daft cunt
>>
>>80027833
no need to they're wiping themselves out
>>
>>80019141
>my bmx is a goanna
>goanna goanna goin around ya

bars!!!
>>
>>80035581
>/pol/ is one person
>The lefties who we try to appease by not actually killing them recognize that definition
>>
>>80035605
What are they like?
>>
>>80035336
LOL I've been doing the same shit on gmaps. Why would anyone live there?
>>
>>80036190

As a 6'5 white Aussie, my experience with maoris has consistently been tops

really nice people
>>
>>80035640
>This place looks like they have at least 3 fucking thunderdomes
Mad Max is a lot less fictional than you think.
>>
>>80036413
as a 5'7 one me too, does height matter or something dealing with them lol i guess they're generally huge
>>
>>80035640
>This place looks like they have at least 3 fucking thunder-domes
Fucking lost
>>
>>80034746
Woorabinda
>>
>>80035640
What you also dont see is the searing dry heat.
>>
>>80036529

Nah, i dont think height has anything to do with it, but if someone did have a lot of negative experiences with them and happened to be short, i was interested in a possible correlation.

But yeah, theyre all fucking massive.
>>
>>80021070
Abbo
>>
>>80021070
The wild houseplants
>>
I think they are not always really members of social life but they're important for the cultural life the tourists want to see
>>
>>80036873
I live in Arizona
we share the same heat
i understand
>>
>>80036529

Maori aren't generally huge. Their body proportions are pretty much the same as white men. Islanders though, those cunts are huge
>>
>>80037844
but you dont get the same amount of Ultraviolet Radiation we get
>>
>>80037941
You dont get skinwalkers

your argument doesnt even count now
>>
>>80021899
so are you 1/4 or 1/2 boong?
>>
>>80038116
how does your argument count when we have drop bears
>>
File: dropbear.jpg (78 KB, 714x492) Image search: [Google]
dropbear.jpg
78 KB, 714x492
>>80038242
>>
File: easyloadimg.jpg (16 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
easyloadimg.jpg
16 KB, 100x100
>>80017730
>Are aborigines contributing members of society in Australia?

That was a cracker mate. Thanks for the laugh lad.
>>
>>80028248
probs
>>
>>80028645

DELETE THIS

FUCKING CANAKEK SCUM
>>
>>80022481
YOU NOT DEADLY
YOU RAMA RAMA
GONNA GET CAUGHT
LIKE BINLADEN OSAMA
>>
>>80038290
ur a witty lil cunt ill give u that m8
>>
File: 2011-02-24-10-21-06-sealhunt.jpg (137 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
2011-02-24-10-21-06-sealhunt.jpg
137 KB, 1024x673
>>80038540

Problem Oz?
>>
File: boongland.png (4 MB, 1877x934) Image search: [Google]
boongland.png
4 MB, 1877x934
>>80034746
what is this?
>>
>>80022481

This is amazing
>>
>>80022380
>>80022481
At least it's catchier and more fun than poo in the loo
>>
>>80024285
>Neanderthalica

That's inappropriate. It is their LACK of strong neanderthal genes that makes them subhuman.
>>
>>80026666
Kek confirms your facts.
>>
>>80031748
that's because we killed all of the ones who refused to civilize
>>
>>80038921
Boong with a footy. Normally they run away from cameras. Or throw rocks; as seen in dumb, drunk and racist
>>
>>80022481
Why abbos trying to copy American niggers?
>>
>>80037642
http://abc.net.au/news/5905988

Unless you're a particularly deviant type of tourist I don't think you want to see aborigines strewn about the place passed out or fucking in the middle of the road.
>>
I love abos, they're so fun to read about. Like if a group of cavemen were frozen in a cave and then defrosted in modern day.
>>
File: ngbbs46bb07202ef5f.jpg (126 KB, 564x381) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46bb07202ef5f.jpg
126 KB, 564x381
Abbo-nest
>>
>>80039627
Black gangster culture seems to strike a chord with many low income black/brown people. Pacific islanders/Maoris do it too.
>>
>>80039961
Abbo Heavy metal gangs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTfQBun_74
>>
>>80032461
It is man, it really is.
>>
File: abos.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
abos.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>
File: 1465719892026.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1465719892026.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
>>80031462
>>
>>80022481
Who do you think wrote, film, edited, and produced this?
>>
>>80021070
seriously, are they proto humans?
>>
>>80023029
You'll still get swamped by gangs of them though. Mainly half castes which seem more aggressive.
>>
>>80040926
they are humans that evolved in an environment that selected for more primitive traits and behaviors, so they just evolved back into dumber apes
>>
File: 1460589122367.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1460589122367.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>80040277

How did these people survive long enough to have their lives ruined by whitey?
>>
>>80019141
But the question is, do you have any mega successful Abos in Aussie land? I mean, we got rich people of all types here. But I don't think I have ever heard of a multi millionaire Abo who started a company and got successful or has made it 'big'..do any exist? Or are they really an separate society and a failure as a people?
>>
>>80019941
What exactly 'happened' to them?
>>
>>80040926
They actually share about 20% of their genetics with a recently discovered offshoot of lesser humans. So yes.
>>
File: 1461929250146.jpg (65 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1461929250146.jpg
65 KB, 640x630
>>80017730
Isn't there some shit about Abos having incest being frequent in their "culture"?
>>
>>80040277
Interesting.
What happened to cause such a society. there must was some really stressful events on the beginning. Some sort of catastrophe that put tremendous pressure and broken their ancestors.
>>
So. Basically. There is a group of people who are lower than the Gypsies?
>>
>>80045762
"people"
they were officially considered wildlife a while back
>>
>>80045762
Gypsys are industrious enough to at least work on their scams and tricks. Abos just wait there for money to fall into their pockets.
>>
>>80045817
>>80045862

Well, we'll happily send or Gypsies to Australia if the Aussies need another generation to be stolen.
>>
File: 1465987758866.jpg (34 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1465987758866.jpg
34 KB, 640x960
>not admiring based Abbo music
>>
>>80045862
And it still fucking works. It'll be another lifetime till they all die out. And that's probably just the pure abbos, there's the white 'abbos' that'll try to leech the system.
>>
>>80042577
They can't read or count.
>>
File: 1457942244874.gif (956 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1457942244874.gif
956 KB, 371x209
>>80045931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>80043432
Went from tree to house in a single generation.

Like expecting monkeys to just leave their tree like its nothing.
>>
>>80021014
Are they like the Bulldog of the human race?
What was the history there?
>>
>>80022481

>you put petrol in your car
>DIESEL FUEL ONLY

Well, at least they tried.
>>
>>80039627
Because aborigines are the only race inferior to blacks, and it's easier to emulate blacks than asians or whites.
>>
>>80029329
still more educated than an aboriginal australian
>>
>>80046400
Why is it horrendous to move from tree to house? Surely it's a good thing.. surely a bit of a shock but whatever..
>>
>>80019141
Black magic, summoning the rainbow serpent.
>>
>>80029620
What the ever living fuck are you?
>>
File: gerle12.jpg (116 KB, 1392x843) Image search: [Google]
gerle12.jpg
116 KB, 1392x843
I really wish there was some scientific way to HELP these people. I don't know, some kind of a brain surgery to increase their intelligence or something. Implants. Brain-augmentations. Or something like that. I know I should despise these people and a part of me does, but another part feels pity for them. There just has to be a way to raise their intelligence to a level where they can comprehend and actively practice the concept of self-improvement, even if it takes invasive surgical procedures. I want these Abo-things to be human like most of us.

Picture completely unrelated, but fucking awesome.
>>
Do aboriginals rape/harass white girls? Or do they stick to themselves?
>>
I live in NZ but frequently go to Australia because i have family there.
>walking to catch the ferry
>see 3, half naked abbos literally sitting on the side of the road, next to trash bags
>one opens up a trash bag, scours around for a few seconds, and whips out what appears to be a milk bottle full of booze.
>"roigh mayte u want som?"
>the second abbo in the line nods his head, grabs the milk bottle, begins guzzling it down
>walk faster than usual
Basically imagine rats but they can walk and get welfare checks.
>>
Their music seems pretty catchy.
Neat mythology with rainbow serpents and shit too.
That's about it, poor inbred bastards never really had a chance settling in spiderland. Africa you can make work, but in Australia, you're just fucked.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
>>80047216
The abos are fine

They're just uncultured, and the majoity of them are on par with sub-saharan africans. Some are really fucking, they just don't understand anything. Living in Darwin is like the walking dead.

Atleast africans actually wander around with some reason.

The native ones and ones that live out bush seem alright, it's the ones who hang around the city getting pissed every day, it corrupts them into something else.
>>
>>80047252
Fuck yeah they do, Once, i saw one of them literally lying on the sidewalk, the second a pretty lookin' white woman walks near, he immediately turns his head upwards to try get a look up their dress.
>>
>>80021070
Kangz of the Stone Age
>>
>>80047252
They harrass anyone for '''bus money''' (Alcohol)

I didn't hear of any rapes by abos living in Darwin, most are docile. They're not as violent or bad as your niggers. They're just have scatterbrain
>>
>>80047665
abbos never reached that pinnacle of evolution
>>
>>80042577

David Gulpilil, Ernie Dingo, Deborah Mailman. Yothu Yindi (A band). A couple of painters. Even their best don't tend to really 'make it' and most that do are half castes like Cathy Freeman.
>>
>>80040277
SWEET JESUS
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
>>80017730
HOW MANY TIMES DOES /POL/ GET THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD.
>>
>>80019629
Part boong here.

That is the LAST thing you should do.
They NEED to be stimulated into doing something.
>>
>>80021070
"Butterknife highwaymen"
>>
>>80047838
>HOW MANY TIMES DOES /POL/ GET THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD.
As many times as it still interests the outside world.
We don't have such things.
>>
>>80027845
Arent there like aborigine bands that play the dudgeridoo and sticks and sing sbout dreamtime shit? That sounds decently productive
>>
File: 1465360679937.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465360679937.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>80029620
>unknown flag
>>
>>80021115
kek?
>>
>>80035640
>what happens in australian middle of nowhere
Shit happens.

Serious deep shit.
>>
>>80047913
Convince them to start selling magical abbo potions and cures and voodoo to the liberals. Win win.
>>
>>80047216
Look up Cargo Cult. It's hopeless.
>>
>>80017730
my mum teaches in a special-needs type school (special needs meaning theyre all cunts who got expelled from other schools). most of her students are of native origin. my mum is very bleeding-heart and compassionate but she tells me stories. theyre a rough bunch and their parents are the ones that sabotage them the most. half her students are retarded, literally came out of the womb half-fuct because of fetal alcohol syndrome, weird shaped heads, heaps of them wear hearing aids and cant see properly etc. and are functionally retarded.

any time the school tries to get them to do anything like homework theyll have the parents come storming down to the school throwing rocks at the windows and shit. the parents are so afraid that their kids might de-nig (thereby making them feel like shit) so they try to throw a spanner in the works at any chance. they stop their kids going to school because they think its just all a hassle.

used to live in a pretty dark area in far north queensland, in the afternoons youd have aboriginal kids walking down the street bouncing a golf ball on the footpath. they do it so that it makes your dog bark, they can tell which houses have dogs or not. if you ever see this in your area watch the fuck out, you have a burglary inbound.

a fairly high number of aboriginals rape their own children, and not even a little bit, a lot. they get the whole family in on it. there was a family in the north that locked their daughter in the wardrobe for basically her entire life and took turns raping her, get all the uncles around and make a day of it kind of thing. generally speaking, they dont like their kids to be educated or participate in the workforce because it makes them feel bad. i feel sorry for them more than anything, the kids are abused terribly by their parents and when theyre adults theyre just broken people. they have the minds of children, theyll never integrate because they arent physically capable.
>>
>>80048098
>Convince them to start selling magical abbo potions and cures and voodoo to the liberals.
>"magical abbo potions"

I'm not going to poison normies.
>>
>>80048561
How horrible.
>>
Are natives sell fireworks and have casinos. They're not bad at all.
>>
>>80049285
Native Americans are generally pretty alright. They can get a bit trashy in the poorer areas, but they have self-awareness.
>>
>>80048561
And they say the 'stolen generation' was a bad thing.
>>
>>80035442
Or artist.
>>
>>80043802
Source? Would love to read about it.
>>
>>80049412
>They have self awareness
Hardly, they're just as bad as Abbos in their reservations for the most part
There are exceptions but overall they're just as fucked
>>
>>80049687
yeah we stole the kids off them because they were killing, raping and eating their children.
>>
File: rama.jpg (128 KB, 480x534) Image search: [Google]
rama.jpg
128 KB, 480x534
>>80022481
>>
File: race.jpg (116 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
116 KB, 500x454
Aboriginals belong in large designated reservation area's where they can live their natural life, separated from white cities and villages.
>>
I know I'm l8 but this happened a couple of mornings ago, I live in Townsville which is pretty devoid of abos but there is a """"family"""" of them living in a house commissioned to them across the street. Literally their presence and their incapability to keep a clean house/yard has brought the house value down and literally lost us buyers so we couldn't move.

>Asleep in bed
>Wake up to knocking on my window
>Open blinds, a little dindu is there, she runs towards the front of the house
>Figure I have to deal with the dindu invasion
>Stagger out to the street where two older dindu women are standing there
>They ask me "AY BUD, YOO KNO HOW T' CRACK 'N IPHONE?"
>"No."
>"EYY YOU LYIN' T' US WHITE BOI?
>"What you're asking me is illegal. Leave before I call the cops."
>They leave
Like what the fuck? How in their minds is this the best idea?
>>
File: 1460541531421.jpg (110 KB, 640x701) Image search: [Google]
1460541531421.jpg
110 KB, 640x701
>>80029620
>>80022481

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467888767177.webm
>>
>>80049965

There are barely any pure natives left. Most are mixed, the ones that aren't are deep in the reservations. Pure natives are too stupid to be harmful. Mixed prarie niggers are crafty enough to cause trouble but too stupid to be productive.
>>
>>80019941
Who let the cunt from Melbourne in again?
>>
>>80022481
>>80019141
Well one thing I have to give to abbos, they do have innocence in them.

Unlike the stupid fuckbois and nigglets everywhere else, at least their songs are catchy and in good spirit.
>>
>>80017730
https://youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
>>
File: aussieqt314.jpg (48 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
aussieqt314.jpg
48 KB, 700x394
>>80020373
>mixed abbos
S-so you mean some other than abbos fuck these qt3.14's?
>>
>>80021205
I thought that they were considered fauna?
>>
>>80050750
>mixed
What fucking bottom feeder would get close enough to impregnate one?!
>>
>>80051731
More like aboriginal men rape white women who don't believe in abortion
>>
>>80051731
A number of them stem from overseas workers in the colonial era like the American sailors in Van Diemen's Land, people who would be returning to their homelands with no obligations. Then there's the weird ones like that Russian that fled the Bolsheviks and went native in the bush.
>>
>>80037434

Holy shit my sides

Underrated post
>>
>>80022481
this just makes me sad desu. i feel pretty bad for abbos no homo
>>
File: aussie shitposter.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aussie shitposter.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>80040277
Sounds like normal niggers to me desu
>>
I'll just leave this here. This is regional Victoria BTW, not the outback, and its a common occurence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMOu6gU4yE
>>
>>80046923
It's easy for us to conceptualise it but for Abos at the time they'd have 40,000 years of stagnant technological development, no written language, no settlements, massive infant mortality and low life expectancy. Nothing had changed there in forever. But they probably thought themselves to be top of the food chain and the unquestionable masters of the universe.

To suddenly discover that they weren't would be a shock. To discover that you can build a house to stay warm instead of walking a few weeks to a warmer location bringing literally everything you've ever owned with you would have been a shock. The concept of farming instead of just eating as much as you can and then moving on would have been a shock.

Literally everything white people did was 40,000 years ahead of where abos were at the time. It would be like a time traveller coming back to now and building a Super-Nova SlideRule to readjust the sun so that it's warmer in Sydney's Winter and cooler in LA's Summer, telling us that meat is murder and killing cows for food is wrong while giving us pills that make your legs cramp up but provide a weeks worth of food with each one and then Mass-Empathing his results to all his fellow Tachyon Subscribers and we're just sitting there kind of understanding what the result is but being completely unable to comprehend how it works or why he's doing it.

That's what it was like for the first generation. The following ones are fuckwits who can't get with fucking reality.
>>
File: 1457327412571.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457327412571.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>80035640
>This place looks like they have at least 3 fucking thunderdomes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.