[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is China really colonizing and enslaving Africa these days? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
Is China really colonizing and enslaving Africa these days? Or is it just a meme? Will the Chinese succeed where the west failed?
>>
File: africansdontlearn.webm (3 MB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
africansdontlearn.webm
3 MB, 480x280
Obligatory webm.
>>
China only succeeds in being massive pieces of shit worse than the Jews.
>>
China is probably losing money in Africa. The Chinese cover up failures. With a corrupt central banking system, they can play this game for a long time.
>>
I can see China succeeding, since the colonization project isn't helmed by the white man this time around, which is all the world really cares about.
>>
>>80016974
someone needs to.they can't manage themselves.

we should supply the silverback gorillas with aid instead.
higher IQ and higher morality.
look at coco,teach them how to sign and help them build a society.
I'd bet you'll get better results.
then hire them as game wardens and antipoachers.
>>
>>80016974
the only reason the west "failed" was because bleeding heart liberals thought that making use of the land when the nigs werent was a bad thing
the chinese have no such problem as theyre basically glorified ants that'll strip the continent like a corpse
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
>>
>>80016974
China needs resources. I don't know about colonisation but they sure have a presence in Africa. I think that culturally that will be a good thing for the USA because it will shift the narrative from the evil white man.
>>
Probably
The odds of a massive war coming into existence that decimates the country like how WW1 and 2 fucked up Europe is unlikely, and I doubt anyone is going to challenge the Chinese over their harsh methods in dealing with the locals, so I imagine they'll make a decent go of it for as long as they get what they want
Who knows, they may actually be the stabilizing force that makes Africa stop being a continent mired in savagery and poverty
>>
File: colonialism.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
colonialism.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
>>80016974
They Chinese don't want to colonize. They want to make their money and fuck off. They have no interest in domesticating the natives, only exploiting them.
>>
>>80017995
This. Nigs are fucking gone if the chinks start pouring over.
>>
File: Tintin au Congo Chef.jpg (25 KB, 261x244) Image search: [Google]
Tintin au Congo Chef.jpg
25 KB, 261x244
>>80017995

> tfw you've lived in western africa and old niggers asked you when the whites are coming back. They very people with first hand experience of being colonized would rather have that than keep going with what is has become under their own people's rule.
>>
>>80017062
Sauce for webm?
>>
>>80017062
> Obligatory webm.

Obligatory link. Spoilers : skip to 1h 13m 8s for the epic banter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>80021049

pretty based chink foreman guy, tells dindus they're lazy thieving niggers and not afraid of anything
>>
>>80016974
The Chinese are not burdened by political correctness.
>>
File: 1388983568673.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1388983568673.gif
378 KB, 208x200
I wonder if they cut corners when building shit in Africa like they do in their country.

>China builds EU funded great bridge for safe passageway to refugees going to Europe
>Breaks apart because the bridge is 45% garbage like milk cartons & Styrofoam
>All those deaths
>>
File: china second continent.jpg (42 KB, 336x499) Image search: [Google]
china second continent.jpg
42 KB, 336x499
>>80016974

Watch this interview with the author of this book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jX0N0FrkY

He travelled all over sub-saharan africa for years and has a pretty in depth knowledge

Basically they are getting one sided contracts, often with the help of a little bribery.

They will make an offer like "we will build you a highway system or airport etc. in exchange for all of your copper production for 15 years"

The Chinese will deliver on their side of the bargain, but for example the roads they build will be eroded within 7 years.

They're also notorious for environmental damage, chemical spills etc, and generally doing things that would get you slapped with hundreds of millions of fines in a developed country.

Another thing they are doing is looking for outlets of the overcapacity of their massive (and inefficient) state owned enterprises (SOE).

Importing Chinese workers for unskilled labor when it would obviously be cheaper to employ the locals turns a lot of them against the Chinese, because they don't see employment or transfer of technology or skills etc that can allow them to become more self sufficient while the African political elites get rich and keep their money in offshore banks.

They're also selling Africans a lot of cheap knockoffs of American/Japanese/European goods and trying to build brand equity in Africa because it's a small but fast growing market, and they want to dominate it by the time a large middle class of consumers develops in a few decades.

A lot of Chinese laborers who go there to work for a Chinese SOE end up staying there and starting their own businesses because there is actually more economic and political freedom in Africa than in China and a lot of opportunity for people who aren't retarded.
>>
File: EMPIRE_OF_DUST_5.jpg (56 KB, 1151x647) Image search: [Google]
EMPIRE_OF_DUST_5.jpg
56 KB, 1151x647
>>80016974

I'll just paste what another anon said yesterday on the same topic, it's perfect as is :

> They won't...and never will.
> Different race , different culture....No christian guilt...
>
> You have to remember , "human rights" , "multiculturalism" are not asian ideological concepts.
> As a matter of fact , "multiculturalism" is a pretty ironic concept. The most "cuck" concept of them all. Because it's a "monocultural" phenomenon. You see , you can't be "multicultural" in Saudi arabia , Afghanistan , China , Israel , Japan etc..etc..
> Sure , they may pretend that it's the case on paper. But they're not. It's a monocultural phenomenon that only takes place in America/Canada , Western Europe , Australia ... I.E where there's liberal/marxist influence.
>
> That's why the west is dying and willingly accepting unlimited hordes of low IQed , 3rd world welfare parasites...
>
> But since multiculturalism doesn't work. Europe's future will be islam. And population replacement. Because that's what you get when you hate your own race , civilisation , history...In the name of "diversity" , "antiracism" , "multiculture" , "equality"...etc...etc..
>
> Chinese people live on a different planet. They think we're insane. They don't understand why many european countries are invaded by Africans or Arabs.
>
> Same goes with the Japanese. They think we're mad. And many are sorely disappointed when they see what europe has become.
>
> In europe we have a culture of GUILT
> In Japan , they have a culture of SHAME...Big difference.
>>
I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
>>80021363
They cut corners for their own country, even their own homes. Mainland Chinese will go out of their way to buy "Made in China" products abroad because they know those countries (like US) enforce stricter standards.

Africans can't even enforce their own standards, how will they enforce those standards on Chinese? They don't even have standards. Chinese corner cutting + African standards = death
>>
>>80021133

How did you guess ? Are you a wizard ?
>>
>be chinese
>shit on blacks and cuck their countries
>white SJWs can't say anything because I'm not white
>>
Pretty much

Sub Saharan Africa needs someone to colonise it & keep them all under control, maybe China can manage it
>>
>>80021702
Repace "Europe" and "the West" with "Liberals". And take all those gay as shit ellipses ("...") out.
>>
>>80022017

Do you educate your fellow yellow robots on the truth of western decline, that it's the Jews master plan to dominate the world by destroying the white race via multiculturalism and white guilt in order to dilute the aryan gene pool with subhuman brown people genetics and institute a new world order, with the jews as the ruling elite?
>>
I hope so. Show them how slavery really is when your masters completely lack human empathy.
>>
>>80021702
Repace "Europe" and "the West" with "Liberals". And take all those gay as shit ellipses ("...") out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.