[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian National Accused of Fondling Underage Girls at Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Aman-Bhatia-screenshot-640x480.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Aman-Bhatia-screenshot-640x480.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/indian-accused-fondling-girls-disney/

>A man visiting from India has been arrested and accused of fondling half-a-dozen teenage girls at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando, Florida, officials say.

>After being arrested on the charges, 27-year-old Aman Bhatia avoided reporters by staying inside the lobby of the Orange County Jail for more than seven hours before finally making his getaway in an Uber driver’s car.

>Victims accused Bhatia of waiting until there was a wave generated in the wave pool and then swimming up beside the girls and grabbing their buttocks and breasts when the wave rolled through.

>Some of the victims were as young as 12, reports reveal.
>>
>Bhatia, listed as residing in Louisiana but a citizen of India, insisted that it was all a misunderstanding and that he only crashed into the girls because he had broken his glasses and could not see well in the wave pool.

why are Indians such compulsive liars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw31vtWOXuk
>>
>>80016941
He's going to get raped by niggers in jail.

Sometimes the world is a beautiful place.
>>
>>80016941
Sikhs are brotier
>>
>>80016941
>subversive or overt sexual messaging to children

but that's what disney is all about
>>
>>80016941
>that fucking hairdo
>groping girls in a pool
Fucking Indians. You're just supposed to ogle the girls and take pictures of them, you don't touch them.
>Some of the victims were as young as 12
Too old. If I did grope girls I'd grope younger girls.
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (21 KB, 298x335) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
21 KB, 298x335
>>80016941
>POO IN HAIRDO
>>
>>80016941
just look at him. he a good boy. i can tell he never did that . everybody accusing this fine man of this is racist
>>
>>80017118

>I just had kebab
>>
RAPE IN LOO
>>
>>80017134
Just when you started to think Sikh people were bros...
>He's going to get raped by niggers in jail.
You fell for the reddit meme. Nothing happens to child predators in jail

>>80017233
>that fucking hairdo
He does that so he can wear a turban
>>
>>80016941
>>80017118

>Louisiana

>Florida

>Inappropriate sexual shit

Every fucking time.
>>
>>80017608
>Nothing happens to child predators in jail
I have news for you....
>>
>>80017755
>>80017608
PROOF?

What happens to them in jail. Lets settle this.
>>
>>80017755
He's right.
>>
>>80017349
kek
>>
>>80017983
Nothing. Well, nothing more than happens to any other inmate. I mean, yeah, he might get stabbed for a slice of cheese but that's just cause life on the inside ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>80017608
>Nothing happens to child predators in jail

The only reason you would be right is when the pedos are put in a part of the jail to themselves. Cut off from other prisoners. Obviously they aren't going to rape each other because it's a boner killer for them.
>>
>>80018222
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/18/opinion/why-we-let-prison-rape-go-on.html
>>
>>80017608
>Just when you started to think Sikh people were bros...

Nobody thinks that. You only see that 5 or 6 shitskins get together and spam that garbage.

Shitskin is a shitskin is a shitskin.
>>
Niggers gone be pulling that hair back in the pen and slapping that ass
>>
>>80017608
>nothing happens to child predators in jail

Sure nothing happens to those who suck off their dogs in Canada, but child predators are usually killed in prison here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.